• Please log in to reply
8493 replies to this topic

#5281 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 7 2012, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Getting kicked off the internet for this one.

111189.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#5282 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 7 2012, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its not SS thats the problem for me.....cause i know sasuke doesnt like sakura and even if he turns good never will like sakura.(cause he didnt in part 1)

but...im just worried about when sakura will be all aboard the narusaku ship, instead of constantly trying to find a way for her to still have a reason to like sasuke. (which im sure she stopped....but...its hard to tell whether shes thinking about sasuke cause shes worried as a team-mate and friend or cause she still likes him) maybe she doesnt even know....

i just want kishi to make it canon that sakura completely wants naruto ONLY

....maybe im more worried NO ship happens......not sasusaku.

well either way....this movie made me feel alot better :3

I think she will probably always love Sasuke, as all girls do with their first crush, but she will never really be able to bond with him. Sasuke and Naruto's bond is far more pronounced in this story.

Not to mention when she's around Sasuke, she is always suppressing her true inner self.

I've seen a lot of mention that Sakura wanted Sasuke's acknowledgement. That may be true, but don't forget she also wanted Ino's respect and acknowledgement. You can't be good friends unless you see each other as equals.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So yeah, that's the reason why people from other FC are quiet. Take this person quote for example:

You wouldn't believe this but.... The movie where Sakura was captured and chained like Kushina did and at the same time Naruto carries her in bridal way like Minato did.

I know it's just a movie but still it's really a Ns fanservice done by Kishi who did the movie.

Im getting sick of these parellals.

How do you think they feel?

Maybe they should've read more of the manga? =X

QUOTE (Traci @ Aug 7 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel like NS is the pairing that's definitely going to happen, but what I'm asking is why isn't NaruSaku "official." Like why haven't they kissed and stuff?

Because the longer the story goes, the longer he can keep fans engaged. The same reason why Sasuke is still walking on the dark side. If this was an American sitcom or drama, Naruto and Sakura would've probably dated and broken up three times already.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto's side of the story moral is don't abandon your real life for something that's illusion to you. He should not live in a world that's not truly his, because his true parents' death will be all for nothing. If Naruto stays, he will be selfish to Sakura. Naruto's parents sacrificed themselves for the future (Naruto), and Naruto cannot break their wishes, hence the flashback. He knew that he was wrong to think that his life is in AU. Even he sacrifices his only chance to be with a family, he doesn't want to be selfish and wants Sakura to go home so she can be happy, so he went to rescue her with no help.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#5283 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Aug 7 2012, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she will probably always love Sasuke, as all girls do with their first crush, but she will never really be able to bond with him. Sasuke and Naruto's bond is far more pronounced in this story.

Not to mention when she's around Sasuke, she is always suppressing her true inner self.

I've seen a lot of mention that Sakura wanted Sasuke's acknowledgement. That may be true, but don't forget she also wanted Ino's respect and acknowledgement. You can't be good friends unless you see each other as equals.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people can get over their first crush. You really shouldn't categorize all girls as always being hung up in their first love. Girls who do that don't have the capacity to grow up and move on with life, Sakura doesn't really strike me as that type of character.

From the point onward that she decides to be with Naruto she's definitely not gonna have some secret yearning for Sasuke, that would speak badly of her character. But she can definitely reforge her bond with him. Sure, it won't be as powerful as the bond Naruto shares with Sasuke but it will be significant like the connection Kakashi has to him.

With Sasuke's acknowledgement Sakura can finally view herself as not inferior to him, therefore gaining the capacity of not suppressing herself when she's around him. What always hindered Sakura from being herself around him was that immature crush she held for him, but when she can let go of that and become a true friend of Sasuke then it won't happen anymore.

#5284 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

@redragon88 and Nefertieh: Thanks for the feedback. Took a while to write it than I thought. It's funny. The movie is already out, yet we're still talking about now. Is it because we're gathering new info as we keep getting new mission (fanarts summary) or is it because we are still surprised about NS moments made by no other than Kishimoto himself?

I would say a mixture of both. happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 07 August 2012 - 12:25 PM.

#5285 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 7 2012, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure a lot of people can get over their first crush. You really shouldn't categorize all girls as always being hung up in their first love. Girls who do that don't have the capacity to grow up and move on with life, Sakura doesn't really strike me as that type of character.

I'm not saying that she is incapable of "moving on" from Sasuke, I'm just saying it doesn't seem likely that she would come to hate him, in my opinion. Both she and Naruto still consider Sasuke a friend; they empathize with each other in that aspect.

From the point onward that she decides to be with Naruto she's definitely not gonna have some secret yearning for Sasuke, that would speak badly of her character. But she can definitely reforge her bond with him. Sure, it won't be as powerful as the bond Naruto shares with Sasuke but it will be significant like the connection Kakashi has to him.

I'm definitely not saying she would be yearning for Sasuke either. o_O

With Sasuke's acknowledgement Sakura can finally view herself as not inferior to him, therefore gaining the capacity of not suppressing herself when she's around him. What always hindered Sakura from being herself around him was that immature crush she held for him, but when she can let go of that and become a true friend of Sasuke then it won't happen anymore.

I think in this point of the story, she doesn't want to seek his approval, only to end his madness.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#5286 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Aug 7 2012, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not saying that she is incapable of "moving on" from Sasuke, I'm just saying it doesn't seem likely that she would come to hate him, in my opinion. Both she and Naruto still consider Sasuke a friend; they empathize with each other in that aspect.

I think in this point of the story, she doesn't want to seek his approval, only to end his madness.

I agree with you.

She won't hate Sasuke, but she won't be in love with him anymore. It is nice that she doesn't give up hope, thanks to Naruto, but to think of him as a love material, it's not going to happen. She knows better that even with the whole ordeal, Sasuke was never interest in her. To me, I only see Sasuke with two options: alone or with Karin. The thing is I don't see Sasuke returning to Konoha and forgive them as they forgive him. I do see Sasuke becomes a wanderer as I see the best fitting ending for him when it comes to being alive and all.

Sakura needs to talk to him one last time to see what her feelings stand. If it wasn't the fact that Sasuke was going to kill her point blank, we could have a solution to her feelings, but it was postpone due to him being crazy. In fact, this is the first time that they confronted each other since part 2 began. Yes, she met him at Sai/Sasuke arc, but it was more of a shock factor. Hell, he only said to her, "Where's Kakashi?" It goes to show what his thought on Sakura: pretty much nothing. Kage Summit arc was the first time that we get to see Sakura's feelings for Sasuke in part 2 and it turns out it's pretty bad, which is why we now starting to see her feelings more (lover nin letter). At this point, she feels ashamed to be in love with a man who don't even fill in a requirement. So now, it seems like Kishi is finally putting her feelings to the test and whether she should move on or not. Again, confronting Sasuke one last time is the best option to have her feelings disappear and becomes a respectable friend.

Now people may ask, why she has to move on? The problem is that her love from the start was shallow and it was never true love. I seen many anime/manga that has this situation. She was always weaken by her crush love. Everytime you watch her with Sasuke, it's always depressing. The last good thing I ever witness was the genjutsu skill level. That's it. She even admits that Sasuke and her never really talk, which is why she will never understand him. If you read part 1 again, it was going downhill for Sakura, but at the same time, she goes up with Naruto. Naruto with Sakura is always a positive, whether it's comedy or drama. By the end of part 1, she saw him as a close friend who she can trust for anything because he's the man that will always remove her sadness. That's real love. When part 2 starts, Kishi stated that he wants to write romance for this part. If you ask me, it felt the timing couldn't be more coincidence. In part 1 and 2, there are couple of times that people think that they're a couple. Why not for her and Sasuke? Naruto hasn't change his feelings for Sakura at all, rather it just gets better. As for Sakura, there are many sources (Sai, Yamato, databook 3) that indicates that Sakura doesn't understand her feelings for Naruto. A lot of time she done is seen as a romantic note. Again, she doesn't know exactly. One would say she doesn't know because of her old crush is blocking it, which could be true. Other would say she just doesn't know yet and maybe, she should talk to him about their relationship. This is common in anime/manga for heroine not understanding her feelings for the hero. Her love for Sasuke is exposed many times, but why not Naruto. Because it will be the breaking point to romance, Naruto, and Sakura. Plus, romance is always resolved towards the end.

I could go on, but I think a lot of people got the clear picture. Also, anime studio is banking huge on NaruSaku as if they were told by Kishi himself, but who knows. All I can say is that switching sides would make this entirely awkward.

#5287 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Aug 7 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I get where you are coming from. Because Sasuke is such a huge connection between Naruto and Sakura as members of Team 7, it wouldn't be easy for Sakura to "get over" Sasuke when he has been the central goal between Naruto and herself. He is important to them. Sakura has become more realistic in terms of Sasukes downfall while Naruto is idealistic. Will Naruto succeed? Of course, it's Naruto. Sakura is just torn between the reality of the situation and the ideal hope Naruto has, thus is why she is leaving it to Sasuke and Naruto. As for her own feelings, she needs closure. If Sasuke doesn't like her, he needs to say that in order for her to even start the "moving on" process. Until then, Sakura will have lingering feelings for him ("what ifs") and will not know what to do with them. Though, that is not to say she wouldn't come up with her own resolve without Sasukes words. I thought him trying to cut her throat was a good enough answer to if Sasuke loves her or not. This is just my idea though. Kishimoto may have something else in mind.

As for the topic of none of the other fandoms talking about SasuSaku and NaruHina, I don't know about you guys but I been seeing a few "Menma is Hinatas boyfriend" around. A few came to me on DA to ask me about this. I always replied the same to them. Who said Menma is Hinatas man? Hinata. Who is selfish, possessive and full of themselves in the movie? Hinata. Would you trust a selfish, possessive and self-indulged persons word? No. If it was meant to be taken more on a serious note, I would assume someone else or even Narutos parents would have brought up the "how is your girlfriend doing?" kind of speech. Or why would Kiba even ask if Naruto and Sakura were on a date if he would have known Hinata and Naruto were dating? It was an innocent question, not a "you been caught" kind of question. AU! Hinata is just being used to prompt Naruto and Sakura closer. Not as in a romance kind of way but in a teamwork/friendship fashion. Don't know about you guys but I never got the feeling that Menma and Hinata were dating...it was just Hinata being possessive which is opposite from her cannon self (or is it?)

Edited by Malverstation, 07 August 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#5288 BanhBao

BanhBao

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hey guys,this is my first post ever in this forum.I'm so...so...so excited about this film >"<.I can't wait to see how strong is NS bond.Ahhhhhhhhhhh,I gonna have a long neck bacause of waiting for sub ==
Honestly,I haven't met any NS fan sad.gif Seem like Vietnamese prefer NH sad.gif

#5289 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

I don't like the idea of Sakura "moving on" from Sasuke to Naruto just because Sasuke makes it clear to her that he doesn't like her. If that where the case people would forever say that the only reason she got together with Naruto was because Sasuke wasn't an option. Then people would argue that if Sasuke ever returned Sakura's feelings that she would immediately choose him over Naruto. Therefore, it really should happen that way.

Someone posted before (not sure who) that Sakura should choose Naruto not because Sasuke pushed her away from him, but because Naruto pulled her in. Sakura's love for Naruto should only be because of Naruto's positive influence on her, not because of Sasuke's negative influence. How Sasuke feels about her shouldn't be a factor at all on her choosing Naruto.

#5290 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 7 2012, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get where you are coming from. Because Sasuke is such a huge connection between Naruto and Sakura as members of Team 7, it wouldn't be easy for Sakura to "get over" Sasuke when he has been the central goal between Naruto and herself. He is important to them. Sakura has become more realistic in terms of Sasukes downfall while Naruto is idealistic. Will Naruto succeed? Of course, it's Naruto. Sakura is just torn between the reality of the situation and the ideal hope Naruto has, thus is why she is leaving it to Sasuke and Naruto. As for her own feelings, she needs closure. If Sasuke doesn't like her, he needs to say that in order for her to even start the "moving on" process. Until then, Sakura will have lingering feelings for him ("what ifs") and will not know what to do with them. Though, that is not to say she wouldn't come up with her own resolve without Sasukes words. I thought him trying to cut her throat was a good enough answer to if Sasuke loves her or not. This is just my idea though. Kishimoto may have something else in mind.

As for the topic of none of the other fandoms talking about SasuSaku and NaruHina, I don't know about you guys but I been seeing a few "Menma is Hinatas boyfriend" around. A few came to me on DA to ask me about this. I always replied the same to them. Who said Menma is Hinatas man? Hinata. Who is selfish, possessive and full of themselves in the movie? Hinata. Would you trust a selfish, possessive and self-indulged persons word? No. If it was meant to be taken more on a serious note, I would assume someone else or even Narutos parents would have brought up the "how is your girlfriend doing?" kind of speech. Or why would Kiba even ask if Naruto and Sakura were on a date if he would have known Hinata and Naruto were dating? It was an innocent question, not a "you been caught" kind of question. AU! Hinata is just being used to prompt Naruto and Sakura closer. Not as in a romance kind of way but in a teamwork/friendship fashion. Don't know about you guys but I never got the feeling that Menma and Hinata were dating...it was just Hinata being possessive which is opposite from her cannon self (or is it?)

Punkan ma~tsu or Chottomatte

Should be Hinata's first word, the moment she notice Naruto on Sakura it what seems like a date. She would of said, wait a minute what's going on here? Naruto can we talk? She not even try to find out waht's going on, she went straight on to telling Sakura that she would kill her instead of trying to do the obvious.

Edited by NS means logic, 07 August 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#5291 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 7 2012, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like the idea of Sakura "moving on" from Sasuke to Naruto just because Sasuke makes it clear to her that he doesn't like her. If that where the case people would forever say that the only reason she got together with Naruto was because Sasuke wasn't an option. Then people would argue that if Sasuke ever returned Sakura's feelings that she would immediately choose him over Naruto. Therefore, it really should happen that way.

Someone posted before (not sure who) that Sakura should choose Naruto not because Sasuke pushed her away from him, but because Naruto pulled her in. Sakura's love for Naruto should only be because of Naruto's positive influence on her, not because of Sasuke's negative influence. How Sasuke feels about her shouldn't be a factor at all on her choosing Naruto.

Sakura can find her own resolve before hand but Sakura needs closure with Sasuke and I honest to God believe Sasuke knows Naruto loves Sakura. I don't exactly mean Sasuke comes straight and is like "hey, I don't like you...move on" but something more along the lines that connects team seven and as friends. Come on, you can't tell me that if Sasuke comes back to Team 7, if Naruto and Sakura were dating, there wouldn't be some kind of conversation between the three in that regard. That would be an uncomfortable atmosphere if them three didn't line up on the same page. I don't mean this just for Sakuras sake, Naruto needs Sasuke to say something as well since Naruto doesn't seem to be over the fact that Sakura loves Sasuke.

Edited by Malverstation, 07 August 2012 - 01:59 PM.

#5292 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 7 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's me. I wonder if you just forgot me or you couldn't remember my new name hm.png

Anyways, I'm ready to translate but does anybody have a direct link to what they want me to translate?? If not I'll just join the debate!
(I'm way toooo lazy to scroll the past 20 pages and my computer is slow so it will take forever to translate I'd probably run out of time)
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#5293 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 7 2012, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's me. I wonder if you just forgot me or you couldn't remember my new name hm.png

Anyways, I'm ready to translate but does anybody have a direct link to what they want me to translate?? If not I'll just join the debate!
(I'm way toooo lazy to scroll the past 20 pages and my computer is slow so it will take forever to translate I'd probably run out of time)

I will find the link right now. One moment please.

Edit: Found one....don't mind the Menma fanart. tongue.gif

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1321

There's more. Hold on.

Edit 2: Found another one. One more then I'm done. Don't push yourself.

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1278

Edit 3: Last one. Short ones.

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1294

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 07 August 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#5294 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 7 2012, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on man, don't be mad. happy.gif

With so many people posting so many things it's difficult to keep track of who posts what.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to do the translations on the fanart summaries. I look forward to them. smile.gif

By the way, your new user name, ramenanmitsu, I'm gonna guess you chose it because it's a combination of Naruto's and Sakura's favorite foods to eat, right? With Naruto always loving a nice ramen and with Sakura, as we learned in the movie, stuffing herself with anmitsu when alone.

Edited by redragon88, 07 August 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#5295 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Has anyone seen any bad reactions from the NH and SS fanbase?

#5296 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 7 2012, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone seen any bad reactions from the NH and SS fanbase?

I don't understand why do you want to know? In fact why should we be caring what they think? Obviously they will say:

-It's not canon with the manga (although its true however they are forgetting Kishimoto wrote and directed the movie so it should be considered canon outside of the manga).

-They will disregard the movie from their eyes like it doesn't exist and they will continue to debate with the usual chapters (437 and 540).

-They're probably upset/disappointed that the movie doesn't support their pairing but only trolls their fav pairing.

Point is we shouldn't be caring what opposite fandoms think, let's enjoy the moment ourselves that this movie is pro NS and anti NH/SS and Kishi's way of saying that he supports NS and that's the endgame pairing period.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 August 2012 - 02:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5297 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 8 2012, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Sasuke-kun!?"
The clothes were more frilly
Sakura-chan's housewear is too cute!! What should I do!?

Sakura-chan that is being embarassed because Mebuki is scolding her in front of everybody is too cute
Sakura-chan that can't do house chores or even put the shoes together is too cute.

The boots are the back button ones

Anmitsu love is coming!

Mother: Hey Sakura!
Sakura: (thinks)Annoying

Run away girl Sakura-chan
rebellious daughter
Cuuuuuuuuute

2nd Page
Charasuke is too much of a jerk! (Charai means player or flashy)
Charasuke who's only interested in girls is the worst it made me feel grateful for the real Sasuke
But the moment Charasuke appeared I really let out a squeak

Charasukeeee how dare you make Sakura-chan's face sad

Sasuke's face shows that I'm everybody's side so feel safe
Too annoying cute

But Naruto and Sakura's reaction to Charasuke was normal
I thought they could jump and become excited
Weren't they supposed to be craving him?

3rd Page
Hinata-sama was really Hinata sama
Hinata:(shouts) Neji nii It's not your kittening right to saaaaayyyyyyy
Ero-Neji's facial expressions was super

Shy Ino is too cute
Saying Sakura-chan...Shikamaru-kun....how cute

I laughed a lot at Shikamaru
Kiba was cute
Kiba: LION

Hinata: Menma is mine. Flat chested.
I am cheering for flat chested Sakura-chan.

4th Page
Thank you very much for the Sasuke butt!!
To think that I could see Sasuke's butt on the screen is such a reward
Anyways, I just had to stare a lot towards Sasuke ttebayo....

Narcisst pose like this
I can't control myself Charasukeeee

Sasuke with wet hair
So cute

I thought Charasuke was charai(playboy, flashy) from usual but he looked cool so I'm relieved
It seems like he only acts charai in front of girls

I want to become this chair

Thank you for your nude
What a cute butt
Thank you boys
If I get to have my say I wanted to have an angle from the front
Maybe I'm being too greedy.

(Wow that was awkward translating lol)

5th page
Minato dad is cute and nice
Kushina: I'm glad you have no injuries
Mooooooother

It must not only be me who thought it was sexy hearing Kushina shouting "aaaaah!" when she broke her leg

Red Habanero is very scary
Kushina: You're going to eat dinner aren't you!?

If it was this kind of mother, the son won't be able to be a delinquent

Minato is so refreshing when he was trying to dispel the seat on the scroll
He was too hot my brain got shot

6th page
The hero's daughter Sakura-chan
This Sakura-chan is cute
Skirt and chuunin-vest
Cute very cute
But in the end, the picture with all three of them was the most cutest Sakura-chan

Sakura: I cannot abandon the village everybody protected!
I fell in love with Sakura-chan again with this scene

Sakura-chan is too awesome that it's hard

Sakura-chan's heel drop
*catches breath*

7th page
Menma: I get a bad feeling

Black Naruto Menma
When I thought that the masked boy could be Naruto it was bingo
Even though I prefer black hair I think Naruto is cuter with blonde
Menma is handsome and wild too
And why is the physical beauty of a boy so delicious

8th page
Here comes the fighters of justice Akatsuki

Itachi was such a gentleman staying next to Sakura-chan for the whole time after Naruto plead to him "please take care of Sakura-chan"
Sakura: Uchiha....Itachi....!
It was the moment I fell for Itasaku
Itachi touches Sakura-chan too much
Maybe he is a player like his little brother

Sasori, rescuing Naruto by spinning him in circles was so awesome

Deidara had such a cute face

The moment I heard, "we were sent from the Hokage" and acknowledged that they were indeed the good guys,
my skin went chicken with emotion and excitement
Akatsuki is too cool
*catches breath*

9th page
I already translated this

And sorry, I'll do the second one and third one tomorrow since my brain don't function anymore!
QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 8 2012, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on man, don't be mad. happy.gif

With so many people posting so many things it's difficult to keep track of who posts what.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to do the translations on the fanart summaries. I look forward to them. smile.gif

By the way, your new user name, ramenanmitsu, I'm gonna guess you chose it because it's a combination of Naruto's and Sakura's favorite foods to eat, right? With Naruto always loving a nice ramen and with Sakura, as we learned in the movie, stuffing herself with anmitsu when alone.

Damn! I was keeping that a secret rawr.gif But, I love my new name hehehe wub.gif

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 07 August 2012 - 02:59 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#5298 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 7 2012, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand why do you want to know? In fact why should we be caring what they think? Obviously they will say:

-It's not canon with the manga (although its true however they are forgetting Kishimoto wrote and directed the movie so it should be considered canon outside of the manga).

-They will disregard the movie from their eyes like it doesn't exist and they will continue to debate with the usual chapters (437 and 540).

-They're probably upset/disappointed that the movie doesn't support their pairing but only trolls their fav pairing.

Point is we shouldn't be caring what opposite fandoms think, let's enjoy the moment ourselves that this movie is pro NS and anti NH/SS and Kishi's way of saying that he supports NS and that's the endgame pairing period.

This.

I already put quotes from them and trust me, it's not good. It's best to leave them alone. We should be happy for this movie being pro-NaruSaku.

@ramenanmitsu

Thank you so much for the translation. Sorry that you have to translate the 4th page. laugh.gif This is the same person who is a SasuSaku fan and admits that Sasuke was a jerk to her. Well, that answers your question, halfstarstudios. laugh.gif Man, Sakura was really like Naruto with that quote. I truly love this girl now. That's a heroine. Take notes, Hinata. People who wants to know why Naruto loves her, there's one of the few reasons there. It's nice that Itachi protects her because of Naruto. I always like Itachi and Naruto bonds. They could have been brother-like, but save that for Sasuke. Of course, the last page was already translated and boy, is it nice to hear unbiased fan's thoughts on NaruSaku. Redragon88 is right, if you convinced someone who's a fan of a different pairing, then you know it's saying a lot. I wonder if it will have the same effect here. Sadly, we got a year for everyone to know.

Again, thank you so much. Rest easy. Btw, nice choice of name. Thanks redragon88. Lol. Now we know our hero/heroine favorite food to eat, let alone how they stuff themselves with them. Sheesh, can they anymore similar? Well at least when they marry, Sakura should be the one to let Naruto know that the house should be clean.

#5299 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 7 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And sorry, I'll do the second one and third one tomorrow since my brain don't function anymore!

Damn! I was keeping that a secret rawr.gif But, I love my new name hehehe wub.gif

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Thank you for translating all of that. Also, don't worry about taking a break for today. If I has to translate an entire panel dedicated to how someone loves Sasuke's butt so much my brain would stop functioning as well. That panel was just... 111189.gif

I'll happily anticipate the rest of the translations, but of course take your time in doing it.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, thank you so much. Rest easy. Btw, nice choice of name. Thanks redragon88. Lol. Now we know our hero/heroine favorite food to eat, let alone how they stuff themselves with them. Sheesh, can they anymore similar? Well at least when they marry, Sakura should be the one to let Naruto know that the house should be clean.

By that time Sakura will appreciate her mother's efforts even more. laugh.gif

#5300 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 7 2012, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because I have a sick curious mind and I want to see them rage. Is that a problem for you? Don't ask me why I want to know something and don't tell me what I should be caring about. I've had NH and SS fans bash the living crap out of me and now I want to see their faces and reactions.

EDIT:Ok, maybe I overreacting a little. lol

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 07 August 2012 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users