Close
Photo

The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves

badass better than Naruto actual character development powerful/strong/smart ladies

• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#1 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

the-breaker-l0.jpgthe-breaker-new-waves-l0.jpg

Description (from Mangapanda): A new HR teacher, Chun-woo is a nothing ordinary with his wily ambitions and neglect of a bullied boy, Shin-woo. However, after unexpectedly witnessing his great power, Shin-woo begs him to learn it. They could start their lesson only after Shin-woo throws his body into deep river to prove his will. However, Shin-woo did not know his master is stronger than he can imagine. He was a killer with mastery of nine martial arts who was hiding himself after a big mission!

Genre: Martial Arts, Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shounen

So this is really, really, good, and hopefully we can get a lot of people here to start reading it. The first picture is from The Breaker, the second is from the sequel The Breaker: New Waves. I started reading this and couldn't put it down, it became one of my top favorites. Discuss!

Edited by AHK, 18 February 2015 - 02:16 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:43 AM

So... another story that I fully aware of  :th_yeah:

#3 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

So... another story that I fully aware of  :th_yeah:

Lol yup, soon to be trang and GH as well :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

#4 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:45 AM

Just started the manga, but am already incredibly intrigued. I can't wait until I finally caught up. Well, Spring Break is coming up soon :D

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#5 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

Well, both authors already said that part 2 getting to the climax, and almost done. So... what do you think part 3 story would be?

#6 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:48 AM

the-breaker-l0.jpgthe-breaker-new-waves-l0.jpg

Who is this hot pretty chick?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#7 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:51 AM

Pretty hot chick is Jinny  :umm:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 February 2015 - 01:51 AM.

#8 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:56 AM

Just started the manga, but am already incredibly intrigued. I can't wait until I finally caught up. Well, Spring Break is coming up soon :D

I can't wait either :chuckle:

On, and them tags tho :lmao:

Well, both authors already said that part 2 getting to the climax, and almost done. So... what do you think part 3 story would be?

I wasn't even aware that they were ending part two and doing a part three, but if I had to guess, I would say that part three would be about Chun-woo getting hunted down by Shioon, and them fighting. Either that or Shioon destroying the organization that was controlling Chun-woo.

Her name is Jinny, I would say she is the main heroine of part two. She's got Sakura's personality :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

#9 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:59 AM

I wasn't even aware that they were ending part two and doing a part three, but if I had to guess, I would say that part three would be about Chun-woo getting hunted down by Shioon, and them fighting. Either that or Shioon destroying the organization that was controlling Chun-woo.

Her name is Jinny, I would say she is the main heroine of part two. She's got Sakura's personality :chuckle:

Authors planned all 3 part even before part 1 was finished, that's a good thing.

About Jinny, did you saw her in part 1? She appeared there too, in the very end  :pimp:

And her character, so good. Pretty much same personality as Sakura.

#10 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:59 AM

Imao, I just noticed the tags now XD (Is there a way to change the ones from TG, too XD?)

"Her name is Jinny, I would say she is the main heroine of part two. She's got Sakura's personality :chuckle:" That's it. I'm gonna try to catch up as soon as I can. It's been a while since I've seen a female MC. And I miss Sakura Tsunderes.

Is this manga a seinen manga?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#11 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:00 AM

You guys don't know how happy that makes me!!!!! T^T

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#12 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:02 AM

You guys don't know how happy that makes me!!!!! T^T

Early part 2 was brilliant for me  :pimp:

Don't you dare to spoiler anything for yourself  :mad:

Such a good story!

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 February 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#13 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:02 AM

The tags :lmao: I can already tell that I'm going to have problems with the names :fu:

#14 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

Imao, I just noticed the tags now XD (Is there a way to change the ones from TG, too XD?)

"Her name is Jinny, I would say she is the main heroine of part two. She's got Sakura's personality  :chuckle:" That's it. I'm gonna try to catch up as soon as I can. It's been a while since I've seen a female MC. And I miss Sakura Tsunderes.

Seinen? I guess, there will be alot of blood.

#15 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

the tags convinced me, I will probably read this when I have time again 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#16 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:07 AM

Early part 2 was brilliant for me  :pimp:

Don't you dare to spoiler anything for yourself  :mad:

Such a good story!

I'll try to!!!! But I can't guarantee anything :sweat:

Imao, who else is active on this forum to talk about anything else BUT Naruto? This is the only place where I discuss other mangas/animes with people. Youtube is a horrible place (bunch of idiots), and tumblr is not the most ideal website to discuss mangas.

Those of you who read One Piece are probably active on a OP forum, right?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#17 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:09 AM

Imao, who else is active on this forum to talk about anything else BUT Naruto? This is the only place where I discuss other mangas/animes with people. Youtube is a horrible place (bunch of idiots), and tumblr is not the most ideal website to discuss mangas.

Where I active, there is only little of OP and Gintama.

I guess there is around 5 badass girls in this manga, and 2-3 minor badass girls.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 February 2015 - 02:10 AM.

#18 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

Authors planned all 3 part even before part 1 was finished, that's a good thing.
About Jinny, did you saw her in part 1? She appeared there too, in the very end  :pimp:

Christ, that's a lot of planning lol no, I must have missed her. I'm reading through it again, so I'll probably catch her this time lol

"Her name is Jinny, I would say she is the main heroine of part two. She's got Sakura's personality :chuckle:" That's it. I'm gonna try to catch up as soon as I can. It's been a while since I've seen a female MC. And I miss Sakura Tsunderes.

Lol I think so, but I think the person that made the thread has to change the tags.

Yes, do it! She's is exactly like sakura. Plus if you though she was pretty in the cover, you'll be even more impressed in the manga. She's really pretty.

I listed it as shounen, because I had seen it somewhere, but I think I've also seen seinen I think. There's a lot of blood, so I might just change it to seinen...

The tags :lmao: I can already tell that I'm going to have problems with the names :fu:

Same problem as me and trang XD

the tags convinced me, I will probably read this when I have time again 

Yes! We need more people!

I'm semi-active over on onepiecebay, but I do most of my talking here.

Edited by AHK, 18 February 2015 - 02:15 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#19 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:20 AM

Christ, that's a lot of planning lol no, I must have missed her. I'm reading through it again, so I'll probably catch her this time lol

One panel in chapter 69 xD

#20 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:22 AM

One panel in chapter 69 xD

I'll definitely catch her this time!

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, actual character development, powerful/strong/smart ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users