They changed time slots again Nails abilities are generic

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

What. The. F***?

Are they seriously trying to make this antagonist edgy?! Black hair top with faded blonde hair? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#22 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

Kawakis character is such an overused trope in shonen manga. The cool guy with amazing powers and a tragic past. His introductory chapters show that he has no personality and by the looks of the prologue at the beginning of the series, he will never have one either.

#23 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:03 PM

His symbol on the back seems AWFULLY reminiscent of the Uchiha...

Seriously, you can't you be more creative? I know, parallels, next gen...however, these tropes work for the main story. The sequel should work to be it's own thing.

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:26 PM

Clearly a picture is worth a thousand words.

I'm not sure I went into full detail but I have been calling him two tone hair, and I do recall mentioning his symbol looked far too much like the uchiha symbol. Then again other then the earring and the tattoos I don't see him changing that much from the first poster of Boruto which he was on.

#25 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:52 AM

Nail. The two tone hair guy that killed Naruto. Nail is the nickname I gave to him because I honestly can't be bothered to remember his name.

The guys you're thinking of is train boy and the repeater. They are only in the anime so far. Nail only started showing up in the manga a chapter or two ago. He is not in the anime.

It been a month or two but if you should probably check my last two summaries.

This is Nail/Kawaki:

000.jpg

Someone killed Naruto?

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:14 AM

Someone killed Naruto?

Its only interpreted. Its not confirmed if he did kill Naruto or not, let alone Naruto being dead.

#27 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:39 AM

Nail. The two tone hair guy that killed Naruto. Nail is the nickname I gave to him because I honestly can't be bothered to remember his name.

The guys you're thinking of is train boy and the repeater. They are only in the anime so far. Nail only started showing up in the manga a chapter or two ago. He is not in the anime.

It been a month or two but if you should probably check my last two summaries.

This is Nail/Kawaki:

000.jpg

So this is how Naruto's and Sasuke's love child looks.

:smile:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

Its only interpreted. Its not confirmed if he did kill Naruto or not, let alone Naruto being dead.

Dumb if that's the case considering how powerful Naruto is supposed to be.

#29 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

Nail. The two tone hair guy that killed Naruto.

Please, don't give me hope... :sweat:

Oh, latest great quotes from reddit:

"Knowing the Uzumaki family with Hinata, Hima and Naruto they are gonna welcome Kawaki home with open arms lol. For some reason I wouldn’t mind see Kawaki turning into Kawaki Uzamaki and being adopted by them".

"Considering the personalities of Naruto, Boruto, Hinata and Himawari, I'm surprised the Uzumaki house isn't, like, filled with rescued stray cats and dogs or something".

So, the pro ending see the HINATA family like open, cozy and welcoming eh? :roll:

You only see what you want. -_-

Edited by Niky, 11 July 2018 - 05:44 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:06 PM

Please, don't give me hope... :sweat:

Oh, latest great quotes from reddit:

"Knowing the Uzumaki family with Hinata, Hima and Naruto they are gonna welcome Kawaki home with open arms lol. For some reason I wouldn’t mind see Kawaki turning into Kawaki Uzamaki and being adopted by them".

"Considering the personalities of Naruto, Boruto, Hinata and Himawari, I'm surprised the Uzumaki house isn't, like, filled with rescued stray cats and dogs or something".

So, the pro ending see the HINATA family like open, cozy and welcoming eh? :roll:

You only see what you want. -_-

...Has the idiot that made that post not seen the first chapter/episode? It is very clear that Nail, and Bolt are about to fight in a battle similar to Sasuke and Naruto last fight to decide the fate of the ninja world. Also, it's hinted that Naruto is dead, and that Nail killed them.

It much be nice living in such delusions that completely reject the reality of the situation all together.

If I recall correctly Naruto sent those Shins clones to an orphanage. He didn't open up his home to them he let Kabuto take care of them.

As for that happy family when out side of the one scene in the last have the ever been portrayed anything close to happy or healthy? The spoiled son that always having a hissy fit, the sociopath of a daughter, the apathetic husband, and the wife that tries to ignore all of the dysfunctions her family has.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 July 2018 - 08:54 PM.

#31 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:27 PM

It much be nice living in such delusions that completely reject the reality of the situation all together.

giphy.gif

Edited by Niky, 11 July 2018 - 06:27 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#32 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

...Has the idiot that made that post not seen the first chapter/episode? It is very clear that Nail, and Bolt are about to fight in a battle similar to Sasuke and Naruto last fight to decide the fate of the ninja world. Also, it hinted that Naruto is dead, and that Nail killed them.

If I recall correctly Naruto sent those shins clones to an orphanage. He didn't open up his home to them he let Kabuto take care of them.

As for that happy family when out side of the one scene in the last have the ever been portrayed anything close to happy or healthy? The spoiled son that always having a hissy fit, the sociopath of a daughter, the apathetic husband, and the wife that try to ignore all of the dysfunction her family has.

They don't care because they're under that delusion that NaruHina is the "perfect kawaii couple/OMG TRU LUVVVV!!!!!" Really want reality AND karma bite them hard. Really, really hard.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#33 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

That doesn't even really make any sense. Their personalities have nothing in common. Himawari is just some typical little girl character, Boruto is a kid who is not really that nice and pretty egocentric, Hinata is like an inanimate object, and Naruto is a miserable sack of crap who sold out his own life. There is no common theme of charity nor is there some kind of synergy which results in unconditional welcoming behavior. It is a generic and boring family.

#34 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

...Has the idiot that made that post not seen the first chapter/episode? It is very clear that Nail, and Bolt are about to fight in a battle similar to Sasuke and Naruto last fight to decide the fate of the ninja world. Also, it's hinted that Naruto is dead, and that Nail killed them.

If I recall correctly Naruto sent those Shins clones to an orphanage. He didn't open up his home to them he let Kabuto take care of them.

As for that happy family when out side of the one scene in the last have the ever been portrayed anything close to happy or healthy? The spoiled son that always having a hissy fit, the sociopath of a daughter, the apathetic husband, and the wife that tries to ignore all of the dysfunctions her family has.

So even in the current episodes, Naruto's marriage and family are a dysfunctional mess? How about SS's family? Does Sasuke still neglect the crap out of them?

#35 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:33 PM

Charitable, welcoming? Talk about wearing rose colored glasses. The uzumaki family is the coldest family out of all the next gen families including sasusaku and their dumpster fire of a family.

But this is boruto the series we're talking about. It is totally possible that they will make naruto take care of kawaki. They will do anything to fuel this ridiculous plot even if it makes no sense.

They will probably make naruto train kawaki so he could get him off his "path of hatred". Then make him have a death like jiraiyas. Killed at the hands of his own student. Meanwhile boruto continues his training under sasuke and becomes the savior or whatever.

I also prophesise that kawaki and salad are gunna be shipped as a pairing. Its gunna be just like the good ol' days. Borusara is narusaku (they never will be), kawasara will be sasusaku while boruto n that hinata clone is the new naruhina.

#36 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:34 AM

Charitable, welcoming? Talk about wearing rose colored glasses. The uzumaki family is the coldest family out of all the next gen families including sasusaku and their dumpster fire of a family.

But this is boruto the series we're talking about. It is totally possible that they will make naruto take care of kawaki. They will do anything to fuel this ridiculous plot even if it makes no sense.

They will probably make naruto train kawaki so he could get him off his "path of hatred". Then make him have a death like jiraiyas. Killed at the hands of his own student. Meanwhile boruto continues his training under sasuke and becomes the savior or whatever.

I also prophesise that kawaki and salad are gunna be shipped as a pairing. Its gunna be just like the good ol' days. Borusara is narusaku (they never will be), kawasara will be sasusaku while boruto n that hinata clone is the new naruhina.

That makes me want to see it even less now.

#37 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:24 AM

How about SS's family? Does Sasuke still neglect the crap out of them?

No, he spends all his time at home now. That is when he's not working at Arby's to help Sakura pay off the ridiculous loan on a house that he somehow didn't inherit any money to pay for.

When Sasuke comes home from work he drinks coffee out of a cup that Salad gave him which has the words "#1 Dad" on it.

(The above didn't happen, not so much because of it being unreasonable but because nothing of importance has ever happened in this manga)

#38 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

So even in the current episodes, Naruto's marriage and family are a dysfunctional mess? How about SS's family? Does Sasuke still neglect the crap out of them?

I haven't watched the anime since I stopped doing the summaries. However, since the are still in the chunin exams calling them a dysfunctional mess is still accurate. Not sure about SS but SP normally only give them lip service to keep those fans, and they would never let them be happier then nH family.

Honestly thinking about it; I could see them inviting him into the home if only because they are trying to increase the tragedy when he betrays them, and possibly kills them all. However, if they want to even show Naruto with even the barest level of competence as a leader; they would detain him to find out who he is, and study both his modified body as well as the tattoo also any info on Kara. Then have Bolt suggest him stay at nH's home so they may learn more about the Tattoo. So, they bond become friends so they can have the second SNS with those two.

Not exactly what that poster on reddit imagine; probably including all the darkness within Nail disappearing once he gets his first hug from Hinata. Because of her magical breast or something stupid like that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 July 2018 - 12:33 PM.

#39 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

Next chapter: Sasuke's #1 Dad mug is destroyed by ANBU agents after it was determined that Naruto would probably kill himself if he ever saw it.

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:25 PM

Knowing Studio Pierrot and the new authors of Boruto, this can very possibly happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users