• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:13 AM

I found the Naruto Shippuden live action stage show on you tube. Watch it here:

Naruto Shippuden live action show --Click here to view--
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part4

Part 5

Part6

Part7

Part 8

Naruto Live action is here

#2 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:37 AM

OH MY GOD! I'm sorry to say this, but that's pathetic and tacky... but then again that's bashing, so don't mind me.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 06 October 2009 - 07:49 PM.

#3 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

It was ok.

Tsunade b*tch-slapped sakura? sad.gif

#4 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 4 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH MY GOD! I'm sorry to say this, but that's pathetic and taky... but then again that's bashing, so don't mind me.

Nah, the stage shows usually are pretty lame, no matter what the series. It's the live action TV shows that sometimes can be quite good and other times as bad as the live stage shows. I've noticed in the past 5 years or so even the action story ones have decent characterization and plot (villains are still kind of campy and the fights are silly looking but outside of that much better than they used to be. Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon certainly fit that. Great character work and a strong plotline overcame silly looking fight scenes and campy villains. Although Beryl herself had more depth than either the original manga or the anime- enough so that she didn't come across as that campy.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:41 AM

Ew, really? Some anime/manga shouldn't be made into live action. Tite Kubo said he didn't want there to be a live action Bleach movie, and I can see why; Not only is his art style pretty hard to imitate with human features, one of the reasons we enjoy manga and anime so much is because in them, impossible and fantastic things are done that can't be matched, no matter how expensive the special effects.

Deathnote, however, did an amazing job portraying the characters. I was impressed with L.

Probably because Deathnote is more realistic, save for the Shinigami.

Which were amazing, by the way!

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

That....sucked....worse than the Shippuden movies.

uc.png

#7 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

It did suck, I agree with Ed on this. This show shouldn't be made into a Live action film, if this is how it going to be.

I too was impressed with Death note Live action.

#8 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

th_cussing.gif the hell was that???

I couldn't make it past the first 10 seconds...
Maybe I should've gave it a shot
naaah.
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users