• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#281 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

For the record, he is talking about me. Long story.

Yeah, but even so, I'm glad that things like these make our friendship stronger man.

We all have good days and bad days, yet in spite of that, bonds never cease to grow and become solid. You taught me that and now, with a newborn chance at happiness, I have to thank you for all the time you've been putting up with me man. That's why I believe the title of your blog is a reflection of who you are and what you can do.

"He's making us realize that he considers all of us his comrades!!!"

_____

Today will be a good day and I will make sure that it becomes one. :smile:

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 02 August 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#282 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Thanks, Shadow.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#283 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Listened to this song on my iPod. Guess who I thought about?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#284 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Wow... its been exactly one month since I've I've last posted here. Time sure flies by fast! XD

Anyway, I think its fair to share a bit on what's been going on.

-Life: Things are going good so far. I've had ups and downs but we all experience that in our lives. I must say, however, that things are looking up lately. Communication seems to be improving with everyone ever since I got my cellphone and my overall mood has been improving thanks to something I've been practicing each day. Its very basic but it helps a lot. All you have to do is be grateful for all the good things that you have and feel joy about them. I know it sounds silly but when we realize that a positive thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought, you realize that life becomes better when you channel your thoughts and actions into these positive thoughts. ^_^

-Work: The situation at work has changed ever since our new boss entered our job. Not only is the environment more friendly, but even though our boss may have his "strict picks" (for example, our old boss was always persistent in me dropping the steak packs into the conveyor instead of "putting them". Our new boss is strict with our break time and counts our exact 20 minutes between breaks), he's way more social than our old boss, which makes the employees work with a better mood. And things are also looking up because people are saying that some temporary employees might get hired to work for the company very soon.

-Love: Like I mentioned earlier, my communication has been improving each day. Now I talk to my family on a more consistent basis and even though I may not talk with each of my friends on a daily basis, I feel like my communication with them has also improved. As for love, I do like someone at the moment but there are a few obstacles that she has to overcome first. If she doesn't then I may probably move forward, but if she does, then there's a good chance that both our friendship grows and that she sees me as a romantic partner. ^_^

-The forums: To be honest, I haven't frequented the forums lately because something didn't feel right for me. What is it exactly? I don't wish to disclose it at the moment, However, even though I don't post frequently like I did before, I still lurk around and read a few threads here and there. I know there are many people who consider me a good person and I apologize for losing communication with all of you. However, I also encourage you that, if you wish to talk to me about anything or simply .catch up, either send me an email through H&E or find me in fb and Skype (with my email you can find me: super-bolin@live.com). I can't promise that my acivity will increase in the forums but I do give you my word that I will reply asap if you contact me. :)

Anyway, that's pretty much it for now. As usual, I'm open for questions, thoughts, advice, or simply anything you guys wish to share. You're awesome and considering you made me smile many times, I'm always happy to talk to you guys. Until then, take care, alright?

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls." (Joseph Campbell)

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#285 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Is there anybody going to listen to my story....all about the girl who came to stay...

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#286 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Is there anybody going to listen to my story....all about the girl who came to stay...

I know that goodbye means nothing at all...
Comes back and makes me... catch her every time she... falls. Yeah!
Tap on my window, knock on my door I, want to make you feel beautiful. :)

#287 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

"The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Hope you're having an awesome day my friends. My the joy be with you. :smile:

#288 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

"There is gold in every relationship, even the difficult ones, and to bring riches to all your relationships and your life, you have to find the gold." :happy:

I can write many things which have happened in my life lately, and I'll try and do so eventually. Probably later in the day. But for now I wanted to leave this here because this particular quote is helping me so much right now that I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope your day is going great and may the joy be with you. :smile:

#289 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Well then... I'll probably be lost in Pokemon Y for a while so just thought of letting you know guys.

2337-3713-3343 is the FC if someone else has it. But let me know in advance if you want to play because my 3DS kinda sucks and I need to be beside my router to connect to the internet XD

Until then guys. May the joy be with you wherever you go. :)

#290 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Enjoy it! I just got a 2DS today, but my copy of the game won't arrive in the mail until Monday. I'm so excited! :argh:

#291 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Well then... I'll probably be lost in Pokemon Y for a while so just thought of letting you know guys.

2337-3713-3343 is the FC if someone else has it. But let me know in advance if you want to play because my 3DS kinda sucks and I need to be beside my router to connect to the internet XD

Until then guys. May the joy be with you wherever you go. :)

shadow wolf what is a fc? 

Enjoy it! I just got a 2DS today, but my copy of the game won't arrive in the mail until Monday. I'm so excited! :argh:

Enjoy your 2ds! i just got a 3ds xl on saturday! My game won't arrive until weds.  :eager:

Edited by rikakim94, 12 October 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#292 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Slex: Happy to hear that, but aren't these games for the 3DS only (at least X and Y)? Kim: FC stands for Friend Code, which is the code that we have to exchange in order to be friends on the 3DS. :)

#293 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Slex: Happy to hear that, but aren't these games for the 3DS only (at least X and Y)? Kim: FC stands for Friend Code, which is the code that we have to exchange in order to be friends on the 3DS. :)

Nintendo released the 2DS on the same day as X and Y. The only differences are that it doesn't fold, and it doesn't have the 3D function, however, it's compatible with all 3DS games.

http://www.nintendo....7B10605991BA5EC

I think it's really cute! Plus, it was cheaper than buying a 3DS.

#294 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

I can't feel my senses
I just feel the cold
All colors seem to fade away
I can't reach my soul
I would stop running, if i knew there was a chance
It tears me apart to sacrifice it all but I'm forced to let go

Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons I did it for you
When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
You say that I'm frozen but what can I do?

I can feel your sorrow
You won't forgive me,
but I know you'll be all right
It tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go

You say that I'm frozen but what can I do?

Everything will slip away
Shattered peaces will remain
When memories fade into emptiness
Only time will tell its tale
If it all has been in vain

I can't feel my senses
I just feel the cold
Frozen...
But what can I do?
Frozen...

You say that I'm frozen, frozen...

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#295 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

When you realize that there's someone who brings out the best in you and whom, when around them, time seems to just fly.

No words can express just how happy and grateful we can be around them, so the best thing we can do is to cherish them and to appreciate them as the special people that they are. :smile:

#296 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Sup my friends? :)

OK, so I've been playing Pokemon Y and I'm lost in the Pokemon world. Part of the reason as to why I love Pokemon so much is the fact that I can find what are called shiny pokemon, and in this game, it it fairly easy to find shiny pokemon when compared to other games.  How easy? Well, in the span of almost about 5 days I have found...

1-Shiny Skrelp at a fishing chain of 10
2-Shiny Basculin (red basculin - orage stripe in shiny form) at chain of 17/18 more or less.
3-And after a whopping 163 fishing bites, I scored a shiny Poliwhirl. ^_^
4-Finally, I have managed to grab 2 shiny Corsola.
5-On a roll today. Got a shiny Quilladin in the friend safari.
6-Shiny Magikarp after about a 7-8 chain. It seems I'm luckier with low chains
7-After 7 chains broken (7 resets), I finally managed to catch a shiny Zoroark in a 25 chain with the Poke Radar.
8-And returning to chain fishing, after a chain of about 35 encounters, I got a shiny Relicanth. For some reason I like this fish.
9-Tried my luck at Horde battles today (triggered with Sweet Scent). With Raichu's static on the lead I was able to find a shiny Mareep after about 25 hordes.

So yeah, Quite the list and it will keep growing. ^_^

EDIT: and add...

10-A shiny Beautifly found in the friend safari.

11-And right as the day began (12am), a shiny Gulpin appeared to me in a horde. :)

12-I managed to Hatch a shiny Eevee with good stats. Thinking of evolving it into a shiny Sylveon.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 26 November 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#297 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

http://www.youtube.c...W6-yxUNl3_aba6A

I find the chain to get the shiny pokemon to be frustrating.  :arg:  

#298 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

http://www.youtube.c...W6-yxUNl3_aba6A

I find the chain to get the shiny pokemon to be frustrating.  :arg:  

Hey, thanks for the vid. Although I do know the methods already, I still find it interesting to watch these vids. :)

And I definitely have to agree with you. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I was a dedicated shiny hunter with the poke-radar, and in this generation, I find it very frustrating to hunt for shinies with this method (as you can see, I have only hunted one shiny with the poke-radar, which was a Zoroark, and while in this hunt, 3 of my chains broke, 1 of them being a chain of 39...). But I'm taking a liking to both the friend Safari and the Horde encounters. I can't measure the odds in the friend safari, but I can safely say that they increase when you visit a safari of a friend who is online. As for the Hordes, since you're finding 5 pokemon at the same time, you can say that the odds are 5/4096, which is approximately 1/820 encounters. How do I know if this is true or not? Well, just yesterday (and today at 12am), I got a shiny Mareep and a shiny Gulpin from hordes actually.

How about you Kim? Any shinies yet? If anything, let me know and I'll see to get you a shiny one. ^_^

#299 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Hey, thanks for the vid. Although I do know the methods already, I still find it interesting to watch these vids. :)

And I definitely have to agree with you. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I was a dedicated shiny hunter with the poke-radar, and in this generation, I find it very frustrating to hunt for shinies with this method (as you can see, I have only hunted one shiny with the poke-radar, which was a Zoroark, and while in this hunt, 3 of my chains broke, 1 of them being a chain of 39...). But I'm taking a liking to both the friend Safari and the Horde encounters. I can't measure the odds in the friend safari, but I can safely say that they increase when you visit a safari of a friend who is online. As for the Hordes, since you're finding 5 pokemon at the same time, you can say that the odds are 5/4096, which is approximately 1/820 encounters. How do I know if this is true or not? Well, just yesterday (and today at 12am), I got a shiny Mareep and a shiny Gulpin from hordes actually.

How about you Kim? Any shinies yet? If anything, let me know and I'll see to get you a shiny one. ^_^

Yes! i would like to get a shiny pokemon a mareep would be find and any other pokemon. Thank you!   :D

Also i never had a shiny pokemon before.

Edited by rikakim94, 26 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#300 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Yes! i would like to get a shiny pokemon a mareep would be find and any other pokemon. Thank you!   :D

Also i never had a shiny pokemon before.

Shiny Mareep? Alright then. Static helps me find electric pokemon faster and Mareep can be found in horde so I think I'll be able to find it soon enough.

As for any other, I wanted to ask you about which is your current team right now. If I can find a shiny version of any pokemon in your team, I'll gladly help. If not then think of a pokemon from XY (Well, except legendaries and X exclusives, since I have Y) that you'd like and I'll take on the challenge. I'll even try pokeradar if you're interested in a pokemon that doesn't appear through fishing or through horde.

If you're wondering why I want to do this. Well, apart from wanting to give you a shiny that you'd cherish, I want to see just how passionate I am about finding shiny pokemon. XD

EDIT: There's a map here with the locations of almost every pokemon: http://img.gawkerass...pg/original.jpg

I can go in a hunt for pokemon in horde, fishing pokemon (these are the easiest with the exception of tghe rare ones like Gorebyss and Dratini), and if they are in grass that can be triggered with poke radar, I can see if there's a patch of grass good enough for me to hunt.

Anyway, let me know if there are request. And don't worry about what you can give me in return. As I said, I do this because I like to hunt for shiny pokemon. :)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 26 November 2013 - 03:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users