#1 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/674/1/

It's not complete, but there are the first 13 pages of the chapter, so it's almost complete. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 21 April 2014 - 03:47 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#2 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:46 AM

Sasuke gets an array of new and cool powers.

Naruto gets yet another rasengan.

GG, Kishimoto, GG.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 21 April 2014 - 03:48 AM.

#3 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

so early... doesn't look like anything too interesting to be honest. i wonder what happens after that last page we got, though.. hm.

Sasuke gets an array of new and cool powers. &#160

lmao.

edit: translation @ Geg at NF

Page 1

Madara: Senpou: Inton Raiha! 

Page 2

Chapter 674: Sasuke's Rinnegan...!!

Madara: Sasuke just...!!

Sasuke: This left eye... I get it.

Madara: He... did more than simply move...!!

Page 3

Madara: Limbo

Sasuke: What is that!?

Naruto: Again!!

Page 4

Madara: Senpou: Ranton Kouga!!

Naruto: It's coming again!

Sasuke: There! I didn't hit it!?

Page 5

Naruto: Sasuke! There's something I can't see over here! It's still hanging around!

Sasuke: Really? I can see it just fine!

Madara: I knew it... He can see my Limbo...

Sasuke: That's...

Page 6

Sasuke: Another Madara. 

Madara: Now that he has the Rinnegan he can see it. And Naruto... He might not be able to see it, but he can sense it.

Sasuke: It looks like any physical attacks from our end won't affect it though.

Naruto: Yeah!

Page 7 (missing)

Page 8

Naruto: Huh!?

Madara: That's... your left eye's ability...

Sasuke: Then let's test it... That obviously isn't going to kill you, right?

Page 9

Sasuke: On that shadow Madara... Attacks using the Sage of Six Path's chakra can hit it. That wound on its right arm... Is when it blocked Naruto's first attack. Your shadow returns to your body after a set period of time, right? Naruto. After his shadow appears again, you deal with it. I'll deal with the visible one. However...

Naruto: Heh! It kind of pisses me off to take orders from you. Looks like even now I haven't changed much!

Page 10

Sasuke: Let me finish talking! Listen... Now is our chance. He and his shadow are most likely just overlapping for a short time. It doesn't matter what... Prepare your next jutsu using the Sage's power. A jutsu to seal his movements is best.

Madara: So he's formed a hypothesis on Limbo's active time and the interval between its activations... And one on how to oppose it... I see. He has good intuition. That calm analysis and good judgement... And the same Straight Tomoe as me... If only he'd been born before Obito... No... That doesn't matter anymore. Regardless of what happened, I need to focus on the fact that these two are nothing more than kids. Shall I try to get my other eye back as soon as possible?

Shukaku: Then how about you use my chakra and prepare a sealing jutsu.

Naruto: Thanks! Um...

Shukaku: It's Shukaku.

Page 11

Naruto: Senpou: Jiton Rasengan!!

Sasuke: I have the Six Path's power too... Chidori!! Naruto! Aim at me when you attack! That should work!

Naruto: It kind of pisses me off, but there's no time to doubt you!

(probably some pages missing)

Double spread

Sasuke: Naruto! The jutsu you were given by the Sage of Six Paths! You know, right!?

Naruto: Yeah! Now its-

Naruto: He moved!?

Um... his other eye? Is he talking about the one that Obito has? How is he supposed to get that?

Edited by Hiraishin, 21 April 2014 - 03:55 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#4 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:26 AM

Um... his other eye? Is he talking about the one that Obito has? How is he supposed to get that?

Isn't it obvious? I'm sure it is linked with the last request Obito had on the last chapter. He surely wants to transmet his eye to Sasuke, so then he will have 2 rinnegan. It's foreshadowed by the fact Sasuke appeared with only one eye with the rinnegan. 

#5 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

Isn't it obvious? I'm sure it is linked with the last request Obito had on the last chapter. He surely wants to transmet his eye to Sasuke, so then he will have 2 rinnegan. It's foreshadowed by the fact Sasuke appeared with only one eye with the rinnegan. 

Shouldn't Sasuke get a right Rinnegan to match his eyes?

aw9vkj.gif

#6 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

Shouldn't Sasuke get a right Rinnegan to match his eyes?

What do you mean?

#7 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:34 AM

What do you mean?

Obito has a left-side Rinnegan just like sasuke has now. Shouldn't he get a right-side Rinnegan like Madara has to match his eyes?

aw9vkj.gif

#8 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

Obito has a left-side Rinnegan just like sasuke has now. Shouldn't he get a right-side Rinnegan like Madara has to match his eyes?

Oh I had not noticed this detail, thank you. So now, the possibility of an eye transfer is eliminated. But in that case I wonder what Sasuke meant by his words in this chapter.  

#9 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

Oh I had not noticed this detail, thank you. So now, the possibility of an eye transfer is eliminated. But in that case I wonder what Sasuke meant by his words in this chapter.  

He might steal it from Madara though.

aw9vkj.gif

#10 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

BZ is basically Madara's will its likely Madara is still linked to BZ even when he's in kamuiland

judging from his statement he could have gotten the rinnegan whenever he wanted but preferred to fight his opponents and have some fun

eh10ut.jpg

#11 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

No no!!!! No more rinnegan for Sasuke. I think Sasuke has a decent powerup and he can just 'see' things, we did not get any new attack like Naruto got, you know lava rasengan or something. So, I guess its okay. BTW, by looking at how the things are going, I think Naruto vs Sasuke match will be more of like a fun match like Sasuke smirking and teasing the dobe that he is stronger than Naruto and as usual Naruto with sly smile gives him a challenge for a fight! It does not seem like it will be a battle of ideals/clash of titans/something related to revenge. It seems like it will be a fun match like how two long time rivals battle it out at the end of the series! That's just my view on it.

Edited by narusaku256, 21 April 2014 - 05:12 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#12 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

No no!!!! No more rinnegan for Sasuke. I think Sasuke has a decent powerup and he can just 'see' things, we did not get any new attack like Naruto got, you know lava rasengan or something. So, I guess its okay. BTW, by looking at how the things are going, I think Naruto vs Sasuke match will be more of like a fun match like Sasuke smirking and teasing the dobe that he is stronger than Naruto and as usual Naruto with sly smile gives him a challenge for a fight! It does not seem like it will be a battle of ideals/clash of titans/something related to revenge. It seems like it will be a fun match like how two long time rivals battle it out at the end of the series! That's just my view on it.

The problem is that Sasuke intends on erasing the past (killing Naruto) and nothing gives the impression that he's changed that

On top of that its their destiny for Indra's reincarnation to get jealous and want to kill Asura's reincarnation for being chosen as the leader and since both Naruto and Sasuke are aiming o be hokage its safe to say we know where this is headed

Naruto is gonna become hokage and Sasuke is likely going to try to force his ideals like Madara and Indra did then they have their final battle, supposedly killing each other (hopefully we get the NS moment from OVA 6) Naruto gives one final TNJ and Sasuke joins his side for good forever breaking the cycle at last

imo that's what is most likely going to happen.

eh10ut.jpg

#13 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

I don't think something like that will happen. I would prefer no fight rather than a fight for fun. And it has been and is still being foreshadowed that Naruto and Sasuke will have a clash. 

#14 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

The problem is that Sasuke intends on erasing the past (killing Naruto) and nothing gives the impression that he's changed that

On top of that its their destiny for Indra's reincarnation to get jealous and want to kill Asura's reincarnation for being chosen as the leader and since both Naruto and Sasuke are aiming o be hokage its safe to say we know where this is headed

Naruto is gonna become hokage and Sasuke is likely going to try to force his ideals like Madara and Indra did then they have their final battle, supposedly killing each other (hopefully we get the NS moment from OVA 6) Naruto gives one final TNJ and Sasuke joins his side for good forever breaking the cycle at last

imo that's what is most likely going to happen.

That makes sense though. But now, aren't both Naruto and Sasuke meant to break the cycle which is going on for years? And erasing the past thing, as long as Sasuke has Naruto he doesn't need to erase the past. I do not hate Sasuke, but I hate to see him surpassing Naruto or people believing that he is stronger than Naruto XD. I am curious how all this is gonna turn out. But, oh well, this is just my opinon XD, we can have different view at things right? XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#15 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

What LadyGt said. Plus, how could Madara know what Obito is going to tell Sakura?
But what words are you referring to, specifically?

Edited by Hiraishin, 21 April 2014 - 05:41 AM.

#16 thgt89

thgt89

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

Is anyone else a little worried Madara is going to go to the Kamui dimension to get his other eye before Sakura can do anything important. Also Sakura as well as Obito would be screwed if Madara got there. I realyl hope Naruto and Sasuke can prevent him from doing this.

Edited by thgt89, 21 April 2014 - 05:34 AM.

#17 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

How is Madara supposed to get there though? If he could have he would have by now.

eh10ut.jpg

#18 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

^ exactly.

#19 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

@thgt89

If that happens, they need to do their business quickly before madara..this sure gives me the thrill right now..I mean sakura..shes really in a dangerous state...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#20 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

One thing we have to remember that this is mainly a battle manga through and through and that kishimoto has demonstrated so many different strategies and tactics into each characters battles that it wouldn't be no different if he does the same thing with Sakura and Obito.

My honest opinion and thoughts is that Obito is going to ask sakura to destroy the Rinnegan but I think since he doesn't have much time left he has to bring her back to the outside world before she is trapped in Kamui dimension when he dies (cause I think Since Kakashi's sharingan is starting to go blind that it's losing it's power as well so he won't be able to save her). Now he is smart enough to know that as soon as she is back out there with the Rinnegan Madara is going to take notice of her attempt to destroy it and dispose of her while she's out in the open.

So my suggestion is that Obito will travel with her to the outside world where the two will split up and trick Madara into chasing Obito (who he thinks still has the Rinnegan) and Sakura (who actually has the Rinnegan) going away while Madara is distracted with Obito and destroy the Rinnegan!!!

It's a seemingly good tactic and strategy to use in this manga and kishimoto may actually use something to this but I don't know what he is going to do......so what do you y'all think??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users