• 214 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Thanks, but it seems the pic is broken.

That's strange, it appears here...

How about now?

http://i.imgur.com/LCxVtys.jpg

#42 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

That's strange, it appears here...

How about now?

http://i.imgur.com/LCxVtys.jpg

That's much better. n_n Thank you!

#43 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

FrTdCmF.jpg

Next up for designs are just headshots, but they are still a basic idea regarding the Demon Invasion arc's other villains besides Gozen and Goshin. So I present the Generals of the New Makai Army, each of them powerful elemental demons who are as strong as Goshin and Gozen, even if they are underneath the brothers.

First is Tsuchinomaru, the Earth Demon. He is based off the tsuchinoko, as well as an armadillo, with his ability being he can use Earth-Style Jutsu-like moves with his Yoki.

Enja, the Fire Demon, was based on a design for a Mortal Kombat 9 idea I had years ago, with his being a fire elemental as well as being based on a lion with some touches of a wolf.

Kazeko, the Wind Demon. When I was designing her, I was thinking of a slyph, a spirit of the wind, as well as a Marvel Comics villain named Tempest, who uses all the elements of a storm; winds, rain, etc. in her attacks.

Suija, the Water Demon and Enja's half-sister. She was designed off of a gypsy, since she would elegantly dance as she manipulates water on her opponents.

Goro, the Thunder Demon. Goro was inspired by Enel/Eneru from One Piece, with his name coming from the word "Rumble" in Japanese which is Goro, like Goro Goro no Mi. I also got the idea from something Michaelangelo said in the 4Kids Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series when he used the phrase "Gorogoro-sama!".

Metaru, the Metal Demon. His body is made of a dense metal that is hard to break and dent, with no one seeing his true face. His design just came to me from a Yu-Gi-Oh! card as well as to design something frightening and tank-like. I got his name from how you would pronounce metal in Japanese phonetics.

Fubuki, the Ice Demon. His design was based off of FreezeMan.EXE from Capcom's Mega Man Battle Network, which fits to his name meaning blizzard, and his powers being of ice. 

And lastly, Mokujin, the Wood Demon. I just went a little more random, imagining his armor being like wood itself, almost like Groot from Marvel Comics and Guardians of the Galaxy. He basically can take root, unleashing his power all over a MASS area, as well as "sprouting" foot soldiers.

These 8 plus the brothers are more than enough to be an army to try to topple King Gouken, especially since they see themselves as superior to humans in every way, even when some closely resemble humans.

#44 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:04 AM

Now to close out the Demon Invasion Arc's original characters with Gouki and Botan's father and mother, so here goes!!

zd1uaCl.jpg

King Gouken, the ruler of Makai, had been celebrated as a hero by many in Makai because of his power and strength. He had battled many rogue elements, and had risen to become King. About 200 years ago, he ended up on Earth, found by a priestess...

vK5nASA.jpg

That priestess was Pema, a young woman with wisdom and courage, as well as a connection to chakra at its purest form. She nursed Gouken to health, with the two of them falling in love and soon bearing a child, Gouki, followed soon by another, Botan. Even if Pema was ostracized by others because of her children being half-demon, she loved them from the bottom of her heart. While Gouken was strong and compassionate, Pema was sweet and kind, even to those who hated her, even to her own killer, by realizing hate was pointless, whether you had a reason or not to hate someone or something. Her death would affect her children as well as Gouken, but her memory would live on in their hearts, with Gouki having his mother's prayer beads around his wrists at all times, to know she was close.

#45 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

Now I'm presenting an interesting trio that has been built up by my partner-in-crime, Kurt Booker, and I in the years we have worked on TDW. :happy: This is Team Yamcha, a group of Jonin who have grown up in the midst of the third Great Shinobi World War as well as being family to some of the characters in the series. I haven't drawn Yamcha himself, but I plan to draw him at some point, so I will show those of Team Yamcha who currently are alive.

N1Uua1f.jpg

First up is Sukai Hatake, Kakashi's older cousin (8 years difference in age). Sukai grew up as the son of Taiyo and Sweet Hatake, inheriting his mother's unique chakra, allowing him to use virtually all non-Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tota-based elemental Jutsu, almost with ease. Though Sukai grew up happy, he lost his father at a young age, and it left his sickly mother to take care of him. He had a hard time at the Ninja Academy, but kept persisting as hard as he could, soon graduating thanks in part to some help from Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage. Sadly, on the day he passed the Chunin Exams, his mother passed away, with Sukai going to live with Kakashi and his father Sakumo.

Sukai looked up to his uncle and wanted to be as good as a ninja as he and his dad were, so it is understandable he was hurt badly when his uncle killed himself. Sukai, unlike Kakashi, saw Sakumo as a hero, and vowed to become the kind of ninja he was, even if he was incredibly reckless when the third world war began. Here, he met Minato Namikaze, who would become one of his best friends. After the war, Sukai would enter the Anbu, as well as meet his future wife, Yuri, marrying her, with her being a teacher at the Academy until 16 years ago, on October 10th, his world would come crashing down worse than it had before....

The day Kurama was released from Kushina Uzumaki by Obito Uchiha, acting under the "will" of Madara Uchiha's chakra, Sukai was on duty as one of the Anbu who guarded Kushina while she was giving birth to Naruto. However, when Obito attacked, he would lose his right leg, as well as seeing Biwako Sarutobi killed in front of his eyes, and also learning his wife and their unborn son died during the rampage Kurama had been under. His heart and soul broken beyond belief, Sukai had eventually left the Hidden Leaf Village with his ninneko partner, Buyo, after receiving an experimental prosthetic leg from Dr. Tetsujin, and would travel the world aimlessly, even almost committing suicide which led him to meet Tsunade and Shizune.

Eventually, Sukai came to the Hakurei Fields, where he met Master Toran, one of the Cat Sages, who would train him and help ease the burden on his heart by training him in the ways of a Sage. This path awoke not only the power of a Sage in Sukai, but it cleared his heart and mind, allowing him to move forward.

Even if it had been 16 years since he had last been in the Hidden Leaf Village, Sukai is glad to be home, especially now since as one of Naruto's godparents, he gets to meet him, as well as teach him a few things he learned on the road, and to help the next generation of Leaf ninja once he is reinstated as a ninja.

Sukai is a very jovial man, though part of this is to put on a facade to trick his opponents, even if he is very relaxed compared to the more serious Kakashi. Sukai is skilled in various fields of ninjutsu, being very rounded out in terms of his skills, allowing him to fight on par with the best, especially when he enters his Sage Mode. He also is inventive, coming up with many variations of the Shadow Clone Jutsu as well as his own version of the Inuzuka clan's All Fours Jutsu and Tunneling Fang. He also prides himself on his speed, where he was given the moniker "The Leaf's Blue Tiger" by Minato. His prosthetic leg is made of a special metal that makes it very light, yet also acting as a real leg so he can move and use chakra with it as well. Sukai also has the heart of a prankster, having developed 1 Thousand Years of Death, various kinds of stink bombs and the like in his years as well as teasing his friends and family.

Ninjutsu - 5

Taijutsu - 5

Genjutsu - 4

Intelligence - 4.5 

Strength - 4

Speed - 5

Stamina - 4 

Hand seals - 4.5

Total - 36

The next member of Team Yamcha, Sango Hyuga;

ySMKUHX.jpg

A radiant beauty, Sango was believed to be an angel by her parents the day she was born. Like her brothers Hiashi and Hizashi, she had a natural aptitude for the Hyuga clan's many Jutsu, being proficient at the Byakugan and the art of Gentle Fist, even before she graduated from the Academy. However, her standing as one of the Hyuga made her proud and arrogant, always with something to prove. When assigned to Team Yamcha, she felt her two teammates were a burden, and snubbed them every chance she could.

However, eventually, Sango would warm up to her teammates, particularly developing feelings of love for Sukai when he would risk his life for her while Team Yamcha was on a mission years before the third Shinobi World War would begin. Though her proud nature as well as her tsundere tendencies prevented her from telling him how she felt, even when she introduced him to Yuri, his future wife.

After Sukai left the Hidden Leaf following Kurama's attack, Sango helped rebuild, and eventually joined the Anbu, feeling her skills as a sensor-type and as a skilled kunoichi would help the village, as well as ease the burden on her heart. Though she seemed angry, Sango always was driven to keep the people closest to her safe, including her Anbu teammates. She also would help teach Hinata a few of the techniques of the Main House of the Hyuga clan, seeing her niece's drive to want to become more confident and stronger than she was.

Sango could be seen as Team Yamcha's mother, even if she also didn't put up with the antics of her two male cohorts, often bonking them on the head or chewing them out whenever they would act like morons, but she would still protect them just as they would do for her. Her skills in Taijutsu are virtually unmatched save for Hiashi, and she also is quite proficient in other aspects as well, though she believes her most prominent skills come from her skills as a sensor ninja thanks to the Byakugan and her own natural ability as a sensor-type.

Ninjutsu - 4.5
Taijutsu - 5
Genjutsu - 4
Intelligence - 5

Strength - 4.5

Stamina - 3

Hand seals - 5

Total - 31

x7V6nEG.jpg

The last member of Team Yamcha, Ken Inuzuka, Kiba and Hana's uncle, and Tsume's brother. The wild one of the bunch, Ken often is a very loud person, mostly going in part with his clan's more feral instincts. He is never seen without his ninken, Kiba, whom he suggested a name for Tsume when she was pregnant with Kiba. Ken is an amazing tracker as well as a feral fighter when necessary.

In the Academy, Ken and Sukai often argued with each other, playing pranks on one another as well as just general harassment, but this led the duo to become the best of friends, which is why it was made all the better when the two were assigned to Team Yamcha with Sango. Of course, even as friends, the two of them would pull pranks on each other, such as Ken dipping wasabi into Sukai's water only for Sukai to force him to drink it himself.

After Kurama's attack, Ken had done missions to help the Leaf reforge its strength, as well as marrying and having a family of his own. He and his wife Yoshi, an old friend to Team Yamcha, now have 2 kids; twins Kotaro and Yoko, with a third on the way. A devoted family man, Ken is driven to keep the Leaf safe so his children have a better future than the life he had from serving in the third Great Shinobi World War.

Ken is more akin to a wolf than a dog, even by Inuzuka standards, which is shown in his Jutsu as well as his fighting style, even to the point he uses his sharp fingernails and teeth to rip into his opponent. He also has come to develop some unique Jutsu based on his family's teachings, such as his Wolf Fang Fist and the Man-Wolf Jutsu, which he has been hoping to pass onto Kiba, Hana, or his own children. He also is one with nature itself, usually enjoying it with Kiba, his trusty dog, at his side.

Ninjutsu - 4
Taijutsu - 4.5
Genjutsu - 2
Intelligence - 3
Strength - 4.5
Speed - 5
Stamina - 4
Hand Seals - 4

Total - 31

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 28 December 2014 - 07:32 PM.

#46 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

So just from skimming around... I guessing your into stats and stuff. Pretty cool

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#47 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

So just from skimming around... I guessing your into stats and stuff. Pretty cool

Well, I was doing them for Team Yamcha since they are among the first original ninja from the Leaf Village or any of the others to appear in TDW, so I wanted to do Sukai, Sango, and Ken's stats so that people got an idea of what they're capable of. :happy:

#48 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

x5ziXy1.jpg

To continue this thread before I let it die, I have to present another original character in the canon of Naruto: The Demon Within, everyone. So lemme introduce, Riku Saotome (16 years old).

Riku is the only son of Ranma and Akane Saotome, and the youngest sibling to his sisters Akane (also known as Nakane), Nabiki, and Kasumi. He has been seen as quite the prodigy. He had graduated from the Leaf Academy the same year he had entered. However, it was with incident. Riku had been attacked by a fellow classmate, who believed his natural intelligence was a threat and his ability to do what he did was an insult to others who worked hard to graduate. His attacker came at him with a kunai during a practice test of marksmanship, and managed to slice Riku's throat, almost killing him. If not for quick thinking on the teachers' part and some well-thought medical ninjutsu, Riku would have died.

However, he wasn't unscathed... Riku was left with damage to his larynx, preventing him from speaking beyond a soft tone and without doing so for long periods of time, but it wasn't the physical damage that was the most heart-breaking. Riku's spirit was also broken. He would graduate from the Academy, but he chose to hold back his true skills and intelligence, for fear of what happened repeating itself. It also left Riku an introverted young man, who would prefer to bury his head into the books and scrolls he studied to become more proficient as a shinobi.

Riku also deep down hated the world for what happened to him. It had been 6 years since he graduated, and Tsunade had had an idea; to put him in the hands of someone she felt would be able to get to him, and help him open up once more, as well as unlock his potential as a young man who hadn't been in a team for so long. That person being Naruto Uzumaki.

After training with Naruto, Riku began to open up once more, finding his sensei's will to never give up on him inspiring, and motivating him to become better, as well as leading him to want to become more open with others, to put his hate aside, just as Naruto had been able to do.

Though young, Riku is intelligent, with his IQ being beyond Shikamaru, who is the same age as he is. Although he is small in stature, Riku makes up for it with inventive methods to do things, such as his original Fuso Jutsu which uses the scarf he has around his neck to hide his scar as an extra pair of hands, as well as special chakra cards that allow him to speak without saying a word. However, if there is one drawback he has, Riku tends to overthink on things, which complicates matters for him, like when he is learning new Jutsu, but he also will learn quite quickly from his time with Naruto to trust his heart as much as his head.

Ninjutsu - 2.5

Taijutsu - 2

Genjutsu - 2.5

Intelligence - 4.5

Strength - 1.5

Speed - 3

Stamina - 2

Hand seals - 4.5

Total - 22.5

#49 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:[Insert stuff]

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

x5ziXy1.jpg

To continue this thread before I let it die, I have to present another original character in the canon of Naruto: The Demon Within, everyone. So lemme introduce, Riku Saotome (16 years old).

Riku is the only son of Ranma and Akane Saotome, and the youngest sibling to his sisters Akane (also known as Nakane), Nabiki, and Kasumi. He has been seen as quite the prodigy. He had graduated from the Leaf Academy the same year he had entered. However, it was with incident. Riku had been attacked by a fellow classmate, who believed his natural intelligence was a threat and his ability to do what he did was an insult to others who worked hard to graduate. His attacker came at him with a kunai during a practice test of marksmanship, and managed to slice Riku's throat, almost killing him. If not for quick thinking on the teachers' part and some well-thought medical ninjutsu, Riku would have died.

However, he wasn't unscathed... Riku was left with damage to his larynx, preventing him from speaking beyond a soft tone and without doing so for long periods of time, but it wasn't the physical damage that was the most heart-breaking. Riku's spirit was also broken. He would graduate from the Academy, but he chose to hold back his true skills and intelligence, for fear of what happened repeating itself. It also left Riku an introverted young man, who would prefer to bury his head into the books and scrolls he studied to become more proficient as a shinobi.

Riku also deep down hated the world for what happened to him. It had been 6 years since he graduated, and Tsunade had had an idea; to put him in the hands of someone she felt would be able to get to him, and help him open up once more, as well as unlock his potential as a young man who hadn't been in a team for so long. That person being Naruto Uzumaki.

After training with Naruto, Riku began to open up once more, finding his sensei's will to never give up on him inspiring, and motivating him to become better, as well as leading him to want to become more open with others, to put his hate aside, just as Naruto had been able to do.

Though young, Riku is intelligent, with his IQ being beyond Shikamaru, who is the same age as he is. Although he is small in stature, Riku makes up for it with inventive methods to do things, such as his original Fuso Jutsu which uses the scarf he has around his neck to hide his scar as an extra pair of hands, as well as special chakra cards that allow him to speak without saying a word. However, if there is one drawback he has, Riku tends to overthink on things, which complicates matters for him, like when he is learning new Jutsu, but he also will learn quite quickly from his time with Naruto to trust his heart as much as his head.

Ninjutsu - 2.5
Taijutsu - 2
Genjutsu - 2.5
Intelligence - 4.5
Strength - 1.5
Speed - 3
Stamina - 2
Hand seals - 4.5
Total - 22.5

Ooh, Riku is awesome. And his name is a Kingdom Hearts reference, I assume?
BASK in the awesomeness of my status!

Yeah...

Wonderful weather we're having, huh?

#50 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

Ooh, Riku is awesome. And his name is a Kingdom Hearts reference, I assume?

I dunno, it might be. :) X-D I never asked my co-creator, Kurt Booker, about that. Though his last name and his family's names are references to Ranma 1/2.

#51 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:29 PM

I dunno, it might be. :) X-D I never asked my co-creator, Kurt Booker, about that. Though his last name and his family's names are references to Ranma 1/2.

So his name was your pal's idea?

Yeah...

#52 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

So his name was your pal's idea?

Yeah, but the last name was mine, so it's a collaboration there. :)

#53 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, but the last name was mine, so it's a collaboration there. :)

Oh. :D

Yeah...

#54 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

ryNw0O6.jpg

This next character comes from a BIG arc in TDW that will be a big force on the first part of the series, the stuff occurring before the Akatsuki make their move with Obito/Madara seeking to gain all the Biju for the Moon's Eye Plan. The arc is called the Kage Grand Prix. It is a tournament involving young up-and-coming Chunin, Jonin, and Special Jonin to show off a village's skills, with Tsunade hoping to drum up new contracts and clients as well as to have a friendly sport with all the other ninja villages. The first character I am showing from this arc is one of Naruto's KEY rivals in it; Gao Getsuei, from the Hidden Stone Village.

Gao was a happy young man before that night 10 years ago. He had lived with his father, Shichiyou, who was a skilled medical ninja in Hidden Stone and renowned through all the Land of Earth. He had lost his mother Suki at a young age, which drove his father to work hard as a medical ninja. Eventually, 10 years ago, that night occurred...

Shichiyou was aiming to infuse the powers of a demon from Makai into a human similar to what happens when a Biju is implanted then sealed into a human, making them into a Jinchuriki, in the hopes the infusion of chakra and Yoki could result in a means to help medical patients. Unfortunately, the experiment went horribly wrong, with Gao being infused with a powerful demon named Koga, the Black Wolf of Makai. The incident also left Shichiyou dead, and Gao in the custody of the Hidden Stone Village. Onoki, the Great Fence-Sitter and 3rd Tsuchikage, saw Gao as something of a threat, but when he saw, even when he was losing control at times to Koga, that the boy had incredible prowess, he took him to the academy, letting him train, which led him to make a meteoric rise as well as becoming a Genin, then a Chunin quickly.

Nowadays, Gao struggles between his true nature, where he is a kind, somewhat quiet young man who drives to make sure he doesn't lose anything else, and the nature influenced by Koga, where he is vicious, cold, calculating, and has virtually no morals about what he does. Though he has his teammates Daichi Iwamoto and Suzuno Bakemono at his side, Gao still struggles from Koga's influence.

In combat, Gao has proven to be as good as any Jonin-level ninja from Hidden Stone, with his skills primarily being in Earth-Style Jutsu, but he also has some knowledge of medicine due to his father's work. He has quite a well of chakra within him, allowing him to fight for quite long periods of time. He also is quite good at Taijutsu and decent at Genjutsu, allowing him to be a very skilled ninja, a jack-of-all-trades, in spite of just being 16 years old.

However, he worries at times in battle that he will lose control and Koga will "seep" into his body, co-mingling his Yoki into Gao's chakra, allowing Gao to have no control of his own body. So he struggles from day to day, trying to keep his humanity...

Ninjutsu - 3

Taijutsu - 3

Genjutsu - 2

Intelligence - 3

Strength - 3

Speed - 4

Stamina - 5

Hand seals - 2

Total - 25

#55 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:09 AM

vSe6Nbd.jpg

The next member of the Hidden Stone Village's trio of young ninja for the Kage Grand Prix is a rather large fellow. He hails from the Iwamoto clan. His name is Daichi Iwamoto.

Daichi has grown up under the tutelage of his father, Tochi Iwamoto, as well as the kindness of his mother Seika. He was destined to succeed the Iwamoto clan itself, with his training allowing him to perfect his clan's Kekkei Genkai, Kara, the power of husking. After that, came intensive training with Taijutsu as well as some Ninjutsu. 

As he grew, Daichi became a philosopher of sorts, even if he isn't too bright at times, often writing haiku and senryuu in order to pass the time outside of missions with his teammates and training with his father and helping his mother out. He believes he will find a means for his words of wisdom sooner or later, so he waits patiently.

In terms of his skills, he is a master of Taijutsu, due to his clan's Kekkei Genkai in particular, which allows a member of the Iwamoto clan to shed their skin or "husk" it, changing their dermis into something else, such as stone, diamond, or steel. In conjunction with many Jutsu, they prove to be pretty dangerous, especially because of Kara coming handy with Taijutsu for sure, yet many can use Earth nature transformation most effectively this way.

His role in Team Gao is to be a tank, as well as to make sure he will help Gao keep control of himself from the demon Koga...

Ninjutsu - 3

Taijutsu - 5

Genjutsu - 1

Intelligence - 2

Strength - 5

Speed - 2

Stamina - 4

Hand seals - 2

Total - 24

#56 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:14 PM

5qkPWmw.jpg

The last member of "Team Gao" stands tall and proud, even if she is the only kunoichi in the ranks. Her name? Suzuno Bakemono.

Suzuno hails from another clan unique in the Hidden Stone Village, and that is due to their unique nature. The Bakemono clan is known for summoning spirits to the battlefield, made of unique chakra that allows them to fight, but for Suzuno, she also has made use of other unique abilities, having been part of Hidden Stone's Demolitions Unit thanks to her control, albeit as unfocused as it can be, to Explosive Style chakra too.

Suzuno grew up with Gao and Daichi, and has cared about them both greatly, even developing feelings for Gao, as well as being concerned for him because of his being infused with Koga. So she worked herself hard to be able to help her teammates, allowing her to better use her clan's techniques as well as her Explosive Style Jutsu and even Genjutsu. In terms of abilities, she is quite the tactical mind.

Suzuno handles the long range tactics with her hammer being able to channel her Explosive chakra as well as to help her with her summoning of spirits as well as her Genjutsu. The hammer was forged by her clan, and allows her to fight both at long range as well as close to mid if necessary, though she prefers long range.

She herself also is a very caring and modest person, often finding annoyance in people she sees as perverts, by immodest actions such as someone getting undressed in public, or even odd actions not commonly found. She does try her best to handle her composure in those situations, but it isn't easy at times.

Ninjutsu - 4

Taijutsu - 1

Genjutsu - 5

Intelligence - 3.5

Strength - 2

Speed - 3

Stamina - 2

Hand seals - 3.5

Total - 24

#57 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

5qkPWmw.jpg

The last member of "Team Gao" stands tall and proud, even if she is the only kunoichi in the ranks. Her name? Suzuno Bakemono.

Suzuno hails from another clan unique in the Hidden Stone Village, and that is due to their unique nature. The Bakemono clan is known for summoning spirits to the battlefield, made of unique chakra that allows them to fight, but for Suzuno, she also has made use of other unique abilities, having been part of Hidden Stone's Demolitions Unit thanks to her control, albeit as unfocused as it can be, to Explosive Style chakra too.

Suzuno grew up with Gao and Daichi, and has cared about them both greatly, even developing feelings for Gao, as well as being concerned for him because of his being infused with Koga. So she worked herself hard to be able to help her teammates, allowing her to better use her clan's techniques as well as her Explosive Style Jutsu and even Genjutsu. In terms of abilities, she is quite the tactical mind.

Suzuno handles the long range tactics with her hammer being able to channel her Explosive chakra as well as to help her with her summoning of spirits as well as her Genjutsu. The hammer was forged by her clan, and allows her to fight both at long range as well as close to mid if necessary, though she prefers long range.

She herself also is a very caring and modest person, often finding annoyance in people she sees as perverts, by immodest actions such as someone getting undressed in public, or even odd actions not commonly found. She does try her best to handle her composure in those situations, but it isn't easy at times.

Ninjutsu - 4
Taijutsu - 1
Genjutsu - 5
Intelligence - 3.5
Strength - 2
Speed - 3
Stamina - 2
Hand seals - 3.5
Total - 24

Suzuno is my favorite of this team. :D

Yeah...

#58 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

Suzuno is my favorite of this team. :D

So what is it about her you like, dude? That makes me feel good for sure and like I'm doing something right, few replies I get here and all.

#59 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

So what is it about her you like, dude? That makes me feel good for sure and like I'm doing something right, few replies I get here and all.

I like her weapon, and her style.

Yeah...

#60 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

gkJB4rA.jpg

Next are the six entries from the Hidden Mist Village who will compete in the Kage Grand Prix. First up is one of the 3 Kekkei Genkai wielders that Mei Terumi has chosen to show the Hidden Mist has changed since Yagura's era as Mizukage, and how Obito/Madara wiped out anyone with Kekkei Genkai that posed a threat to their goals. Introducing, Toya Yuki, of the Yuki clan, the same clan Haku was descended from.

As a boy, Toya had always had to hide his powers from his fellow villagers, due to his parents' fears their lineage as descendants of the Yuki clan would vilify them and leave them dead or ostracized by others thanks to the Hidden Mist's fear of those with Kekkei Genkai and the era of the Bloody Mist. However, his life changed when he had met Mei Terumi, the fifth Mizukage, had come into power, and she began to help those who had Kekkei Genkai feel accepted, given she herself possessed two. Idolizing her, Toya's goal is to be Mizukage, to be able to bring change to the Land of Water.

When he graduated, Toya never had much interaction with his teammates, with many of his teammates dying in battle yet he would survive. Often a loner because of feeling he was cursed and feared because of what he could do, and that others would want to use him for his gifts. He has been lonesome, even with training with his parents as well as even being noticed by other great ninja in the Hidden Mist Village, and when it came time for the Kage Grand Prix, he asked Mei if he could be one of the Hidden Mist's representatives.

After having his request met, Toya strove to show the world the Hidden Mist Village has changed from its bloody history, and the first step is for him to overcome the fear people have of his Ice-Style Jutsu, as well as his family's history in the many wars, and winning the Kage Grand Prix will be his means to do it, as well as his way to become Mizukage.

Toya is quite a bit of a loner, but he tends to be cheerful when something catches his eyes. This occurs for sure when he first lays eyes on Sakura and falls in love with her at first sight, EVEN if all he does is get Naruto's ire because of this. He tends to also worry about the horrid history his clan has had... even as he knows he is gaining more acceptance.

In battle, Toya is quite to make use of his Ice-Style Jutsu as well as Water and Wind-Style to help him get by. He knows he isn't as strong as he could be, but he holds his own well with his combinations of Jutsu as well as his quick wit.

Ninjutsu - 3.5

Taijutsu - 1

Genjutsu - 2

Intelligence - 5

Strength - 2.5

Speed - 4

Stamina - 3

Hand seals - 3

Total - 24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users