8493 replies to this topic

#5421 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

Thank you for reopening the thread. We won't let you down.

Now on the pics:

1) Lol, this must be the part where Sakura trying to convince them that Lee is innocent, which proven wrong. Wow, he's actually wearing Tenten's....yeah...

2) Wow, she got some appetite. That, or the fact that she didn't clean the table. I remember people saying that she doesn't clean and organize. Think as Naruto. Too much Naruto. laugh.gif Also, this pic is the second time we see her at home, because she has the flower. The last time we see her at home is when the flower dies out. Even that being said that's still a lot of them on a table and she sure can eat a lot. It reminds me that small omake or commercial break when you see Sakura has a mouth full. Man, I wonder how Naruto and Sakura at same home eating food would be like. Table will always look like a party of 6.

3) Poor Kiba. That's all.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 11 August 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#5422 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hey ciardha, do you got time to tell us about the novel for RTN.

#5423 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Ciardha we need u shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

#5424 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Aug 11 2012, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Sakura with Naruto's eating habits biggrin.gif

And Lee - cannot unsee arg.gif but yes, that's Tenten's underwear
QUOTE (Dragunov @ Aug 11 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol what is lee wearing in that pic. And it looks like Sakura kept the flower

Yep, the previous promos mentioned that she kept the flower Sasuke gave her, and then it was wilted after she saw Sasuke flirting with all those other girls. I think all of this immediately preceded her talk with Naruto at the fence, which seems to have immediately preceded the attack on Konoha where she gets kidnapped.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5425 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 11 2012, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Sakura with Naruto's eating habits biggrin.gif

And Lee - cannot unsee arg.gif but yes, that's Tenten's underwear

Yep, the previous promos mentioned that she kept the flower Sasuke gave her, and then it was wilted after she saw Sasuke flirting with all those other girls. I think all of this immediately preceded her talk with Naruto at the fence, which seems to have immediately preceded the attack on Konoha where she gets kidnapped.

That, and Sakura went to apologize Naruto by going to his house, but that's when she saw him happy with the family. I really wish I can see her face on that moment. You can sense that Sakura just couldn't hurt his feelings. It would seem like if they end up staying there for a very long time, Sakura would do so, as long as Naruto is happy. That's why she couldn't tell him.

You know, for the past week, I feel like NaruSaku is going to be the one that Kishi has decided long time ago. More like always plan it since he begins writing. I don't know. Perhaps all of you guys in the debate thread that really convinced me 100%. I should not be confident yet, but it's sure getting to me.

#5426 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Oh Lee, you silly boy! That face is just priceless! laugh.gif

As for the picture of Sakura eating, I hope that we'll get a comprehensive tour of the Haruno household. If I remember correctly, there was a sketch posted on here that showed the Haruno houlsehold in it's entirety. However, it could also just be some sort of worksheet for the artists to work from.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5427 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 11 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That, and Sakura went to apologize Naruto by going to his house, but that's when she saw him happy with the family. I really wish I can see her face on that moment. You can sense that Sakura just couldn't hurt his feelings. It would seem like if they end up staying there for a very long time, Sakura would do so, as long as Naruto is happy. That's why she couldn't tell him.

You know, for the past week, I feel like NaruSaku is going to be the one that Kishi has decided long time ago. More like always plan it since he begins writing. I don't know. Perhaps all of you guys in the debate thread that really convinced me 100%. I should not be confident yet, but it's sure getting to me.

Well, in Chapter 3, the first chapter she is introduce, that's when the whole bench scene happened. Remember what happen at that bench scene; Naruto (disguised as Sasuke) commented on Sakura's forehead (something she wished Sasuke will say to her), and they later almost kissed. Then Naruto left, and the real Sasuke came and called her annoying for complaining about Naruto. To me, that showed that what Sakura was looking for in Sasuke was actually in Naruto, and it laid down the seed for the Minakush parallel MUCH later on (complimenting the aspect of a girl that even she doesn't like, like her hair or forehead).

#5428 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Aug 11 2012, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, in Chapter 3, the first chapter she is introduce, that's when the whole bench scene happened. Remember what happen at that bench scene; Naruto (disguised as Sasuke) commented on Sakura's forehead (something she wished Sasuke will say to her), and they later almost kissed. Then Naruto left, and the real Sasuke came and called her annoying for complaining about Naruto. To me, that showed that what Sakura was looking for in Sasuke was actually in Naruto, and it laid down the seed for the Minakush parallel MUCH later on (complimenting the aspect of a girl that even she doesn't like, like her hair or forehead).

This.

It's funny. If this movie was like a standalone movie that has no relation to manga/anime or just rename the movie to be an original animated film, the whole NaruSaku bond is a great way to end it in a romance. You know how a lot of movies have a boy and girl falling in love by the end of the movie. When you think about it, this movie really got the flavor down really good. Sadly, this is based on a series that is still going on, so Kishi can't end with a romance, so we settled with the longest date ever. I think that's a great choice on his part.

#5429 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

i feel narusaku is sooo endgame....

i mean theres no way hinata can catch up....sakura MET naruto's parents!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5430 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 11 2012, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i feel narusaku is sooo endgame....

i mean theres no way hinata can catch up....sakura MET naruto's parents!!!

It goes to show you the priority between Sakura and Hinata. After looking at debates, I admit that I have to reread this manga again. It's been so long. Honestly, I see more of NaruSaku more than ever. The movie shouldn't be a surprise on how much Kishi shows NaruSaku as a main pairing. Yeah, rather the movie is canon or not, the fact he made Sakura experiences what Naruto feels and experiences the struggle that Naruto is having about loving his parents, even if they're not real. I do wonder what happens to that scene when Naruto bangs on the wall and Sakura is watching him.

#5431 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

I remember reading something somewhere.. it was like saying the best relationships come out of friendships and how you can compare it to cooking sauce. In order to make the best sauce, you put a few ingredients together. Add a few spices, turn up the heat, and you have the best sauce ever.

Or something like that. (;

#5432 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Orenji @ Aug 11 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember reading something somewhere.. it was like saying the best relationships come out of friendships and how you can compare it to cooking sauce. In order to make the best sauce, you put a few ingredients together. Add a few spices, turn up the heat, and you have the best sauce ever.

Or something like that. (;

So Naruto is actually a cookbook headscratch.gif

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5433 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Just like how to think about it when people say that the bond they share from RTN is a friendship bond. Sure, it may not be straight forward romanticism, but the best relationships can come from friendships.. like making a good sauce!

Real talk... I'd totally eat out of that cookbook. I'd probably explode from all the salt from all the ramen.

#5434 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but look at these pictures :

pink hair blue eyes

blonde hair green eyes

blonde hair blue eyes

pink hair green eyes

Idk, could just be a coincidence but I thought that this was pretty interesting.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#5435 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ Aug 11 2012, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pink hair blue eyes

blonde hair green eyes

blonde hair blue eyes

pink hair green eyes

Idk, could just be a coincidence but I thought that this was pretty interesting.

Kishi, what game are you playing with us? Lol. I digress. Still...

#5436 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 11 2012, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kishi, what game are you playing with us? Lol. I digress. Still...

Not gonna lie. If that's what was intended. PARALLEL OVERLOAD! Too much Kishi. Yikes.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#5437 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ Aug 11 2012, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pink hair blue eyes

blonde hair green eyes

blonde hair blue eyes

pink hair green eyes

Both of Sakura parents have dark shades of their hair colors while both of Naruto's parents have bright tints of their hair colors. Both mothers have darker eyes than their husbands. Mebuki has emerald green eyes, while Kizashi looks like he has the same cornflower blue that Naruto and Minato have.

Kushina Uzumaki bright red hair, Prussian Blue eyes (Prussian Blue is a mix of indigo and green, the green doesn't show in the mix like it would with a lighter blue, but it alters the indigo from almost black to a very distinct shade of dark blue color )

Minato Namikaze bright blonde hair and Cornflower Blue eyes.

Attached Files

Edited by ciardha, 12 August 2012 - 08:01 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5438 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 12 2012, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And these two into the mix smile.gif

Kushina Uzumaki bright red hair, Prussian Blue eyes (Prussian Blue is a mix of indigo and green)

Minato Namikaze bright blonde hair and Cornflower Blue eyes.

This post confuses me slightly. Please explain what your goal was in posting that. Thanks.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#5439 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:07 AM

Just pointing out there's even more interesting color similarities when you bring Naruto's parents into the mix as well

Both of Sakura parents have dark shades of their hair colors while both of Naruto's parents have bright tints of their hair colors. Both mothers have darker eyes than their husbands. Mebuki has emerald green eyes, while Kizashi looks like he has the same cornflower blue that Naruto and Minato have. Mebuki's eyes are a very dark green, while Kushina's is a very dark blue (that has a hidden green element no less.) Minato and Kizashi have the same colored eyes as Naruto, while Sakura has light green- like periodot, eyes. (Kushina has a hidden green factor to her eye color so all three women have a green influence to their eye colors. Mebuki and Sakura overtly, Kushina subtly.

Edited by ciardha, 12 August 2012 - 08:25 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5440 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 12 2012, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just pointing out there's even more interesting color similarities when you bring Naruto's parents into the mix as well

Both of Sakura parents have dark shades of their hair colors while both of Naruto's parents have bright tints of their hair colors. Both mothers have darker eyes than their husbands. Mebuki has emerald green eyes, while Kizashi looks like he has the same cornflower blue that Naruto and Minato have. Mebuki's eyes are a very dark green, while Kushina's is a very dark blue (that has a hidden green element no less.) Minato and Kizashi have the same colored eyes as Naruto, while Sakura has light green- like periodot, eyes. (Kushina has a hidden green factor to her eye color so all three women have a green influence to their eye colors. Mebuki and Sakura overtly, Kushina subtly.

I don't believe Kushina has green eyes. Where did you get this idea from?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users