69 replies to this topic

#61 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

Now Kishi's just being desperate,  the first panel wasn't that bad.

The first panel was better IMO. But never forget guys that it may not be his own decision to modify and change that volume...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#62 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:32 PM

I couldn't agree more, it still solidifies my reason for Volume 71 being the true Final Volume:

UmNTtIR.jpg

I mean Let's look at the facts: 

• Team 7 worked together to take down Kaguya 
  • The origin of how the stone tablet came to me and Black Zetsu revelation
  • Obito's sacrifice in assisting Team 7 
  • The reunion between Obito and Rin in the afterlife 
  • The defeat of Kaguya Ootsutski 
  • Hagaromo rescues Team 7 from Kaguya's Dimension and thanking them for saving the world 
  • The CHARACTERS WEREN'T OOC
  • The small and final NaruSaku scene in the manga:

naruto-5158777.jpg

naruto-5158785.jpg

Plus this final page is satisifies me about the series coming to an end. 

I know some people are gonna be like well what about afterwards, and my response to you guys is make your own little head canon that happens after the events of Volume 71 regarding the Naruto VS Sasuke fight, and the aftermath of it. Like I've said for probably the 20th time This volume probably ends Naruto for me when it comes to the series.   

Sakura and Naruto are so similair

i'll never understand why people think opposites attract signifies any kind of chemistry.

#63 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:13 AM

i'll never understand why people think opposites attract signifies any kind of chemistry.

Tell me about it, 

I mean looking at these panels are probably the only reason why I wanna just buy Volume 71 and stop Naruto for good, but at the same time with how this series has been treated from the final two chapters, Kishi's interviews, and The Last. I don't see myself committing to that promise I long kept since 699 and 700 came out. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#64 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:45 PM

Are you kidding? Sakura and Naruto are opposites, that's one of their biggest draws, Look at the name of the website, Heaven and Earth, it's from Iruka's speech during the Chuunin exams, he likened the two to Heaven and Earth, as they are two very different people, with different strong points.

Ofcourse Opposites attract, if two very similar people get together they are boring and dull, they will agree with everything the other says, you need a bit of spice to get passion burning, or atleast in a fictional world. in real life that isn't the case but in compelling piece of fiction you need that friction to create the chemistry.

Though here is the thing, just because opposites attract, doesn't mean they are complete opposites, it doesn't work like that, the charactors need a undelying connection, that can link them together for Naruto and Sakura it's their sense of fun and short fuse.

iAnby7W.gif

#65 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

Are you kidding? Sakura and Naruto are opposites, that's one of their biggest draws, Look at the name of the website, Heaven and Earth, it's from Iruka's speech during the Chuunin exams, he likened the two to Heaven and Earth, as they are two very different people, with different strong points.

Ofcourse Opposites attract, if two very similar people get together they are boring and dull, they will agree with everything the other says, you need a bit of spice to get passion burning, or atleast in a fictional world. in real life that isn't the case but in compelling piece of fiction you need that friction to create the chemistry.

Though here is the thing, just because opposites attract, doesn't mean they are complete opposites, it doesn't work like that, the charactors need a undelying connection, that can link them together for Naruto and Sakura it's their sense of fun and short fuse.

I agree with your logic but the words are not understood clearly.

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata... They are four completely different types of people.

Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura are opposites (two puzzle pieces don't fit).

Naruto and Sakura are complementary (two puzzle pieces fit). Like Sun and Change (my avatar and signature, sorry for the digression...) are, at the same time, similar and different people and that is the story to reveal the differences and the similarities.

The Naruto manga problem, in the end, it's the story and the progression's plot (or more the lack of story and progression's plot :hm: )...They ripped out and  crushed characters' hearts and personalities! :ermm:

Edited by Niky, 10 February 2015 - 03:14 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#66 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

I agree with your logic but the words are not understood clearly.

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata... They are four completely different types of people.

Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura are opposites (two puzzle pieces don't fit).

Naruto and Sakura are complementary (two puzzle pieces fit). Like Sun and Change (my avatar and signature, sorry for the digression...) are, at the same time, similar and different people and that is the story to reveal the differences and the similarities.

The Naruto manga problem, in the end, it's the story and the progression's plot (or more the lack of story and progression's plot :hm: )...They ripped out and  crushed characters' hearts and personalities! :ermm:

That was what I was trying to say, only nowhere near as well, Naruto and Sakura, are two different people but where one is lacking in, the other picks up the slack. One has lousy control, where the other has perfect control, one is brawn the other is brains, one is logic thinking the other is by the seat of your pants type thinker, one lacks confidence in themselves the other exudes enough to lift the other up. They are Ying and Yang, it's something that was obviously clear early on, that Sakura was designed with Naruto's faults in mind and vice versa.

If you look at the movie, from what I can tell from the spoilers, Hinata has been Mary Sue'd into becoming someone who takes over those roles....In many ways it's the biggest insult to NaruHina fans, their princess has to essentially become Sakura to make sense with Naruto.

iAnby7W.gif

#67 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:47 AM

That was what I was trying to say, only nowhere near as well, Naruto and Sakura, are two different people but where one is lacking in, the other picks up the slack. One has lousy control, where the other has perfect control, one is brawn the other is brains, one is logic thinking the other is by the seat of your pants type thinker, one lacks confidence in themselves the other exudes enough to lift the other up. They are Ying and Yang, it's something that was obviously clear early on, that Sakura was designed with Naruto's faults in mind and vice versa.

If you look at the movie, from what I can tell from the spoilers, Hinata has been Mary Sue'd into becoming someone who takes over those roles....In many ways it's the biggest insult to NaruHina fans, their princess has to essentially become Sakura to make sense with Naruto.

But in irl its common knowledge that similar people can have longer relationships than opposites people

Naruto and Sakura complement each other but they are similar in a lot of ways, like the fact that both of them have a rock solid determination ( Sakura only loses this determination when she is facing Sasuke, then she gets all whiny and insecure)

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#68 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

Um. May I ask who is that character on the cover?

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#69 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:29 AM

Um. May I ask who is that character on the cover?

Something pretending to be Naruto, and not the real one we use to know.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#70 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

Something pretending to be Naruto, and not the real one we use to know.

That's Nardo?! LOL

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users