4 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:44 PM

Got my latest issue of Game Informer today and surprise surprise when I read the front page. Resident Evil Revelations 2 Capcom's latest title in the franchise. Its confirmed Claire Redfield returns along with new character Noira Burton daughter of STARS Barry Burton. Mechanics are the same as the last Revelation with improved dodge new enemies including the "Afficted" which aren't zombies rather than people who were tortured and driven mad. From what I read Noira Burton won't be an offensive character but rather defensive, she won't use a gun but she will aid Claire as a support which I won't complain unless its done right. The story will have some focus on the Burton family we might know what's going on Barry. Game will be release for PS4, xbox one, PS3, 360 and PC release date early 2015 which means January or February.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Funny that I have to rely on spin-off, lack of better word, to get my classic (sort of) atmosphere of Resident Evil series. But yes, I look forward to this one.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

Me too I really like the last Revelation especially raid mode. I hope there's a raid mode in this game too. Also I missed playing with Claire.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:56 PM

Claire is like the only character left that didn't get buffed to action macho guy like Chris and Leon.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

The graphics look promising very good it has that horror environment. At least from looking on the magazine I really hope they release a demo on Christmas.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users