Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#46061 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:16 PM

Just stopping by on this day to say: Happy Easter everyone! :smile:

Mimz :hi5: Happy Easter !

So, when will we see you back again ? :P

I always here  -_-

Thank you  :wink:

Not as much as meeting you with them in person. If your mum is the teasing type, then I'm afraid that I might get a heart attack  :sweat:

My mind is always accurate  :fan:

But you don't want to admit it  :th_yeah: You don't have to say anything  :hehehe:  

It's only 50% chance otherwise the the story will be titled Radiant Flame Sword Deity.

Yes, you are :D

Yes, she and dad are both teasers  :boogie:

Past experiences with you have showed the contrary. So, to be exact, it's not ' always accurate ' with you :banana:

That's what you want, don't you ? :roll:

Both titles sound good. Why did you choose these naming for the title ?

Edited by T XD, 10 April 2018 - 08:35 PM.

#46062 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

Yes, you are

Yes, she and dad are both teasers 

Past experiences with you have showed the contrary. So, to be exact, it's not ' always accurate ' with you :banana:

That's what you want, don't you ? :roll:

Both titles sound good. Why did you choose these naming for the title ?

I'm am the Undertaker of this thread  :monocle:

I probably be find your father being more relaxing as a teaser than an overprotective like some fathers.

But... this time I am  :th_yeah:

Does not really mater if straight, bi or yuri to me  :hehehe:

Because, I'm doing a Chinese fantasy novel setting, Wuzia, Xianzia and Zuanhuan. I'm doing a AU of our world's culture and Mythology. China, Korea (Not South and North) and Japan are the three main

Asian powers. There is Europe. North of that is Scandinavia. The Vikings, which are called the Northmen. To the south is Central, Middle-East, and Eastern Asia are called the Sand-People. Their are many

providence. And of course their is a female in her late twenties called Tala. A short hair brunette, wielding two scimitars  :th_yeah: Apparently, the legendary Sinbad the Sailor has an infatuation on her  :lmao: Then

you have the Beast Continent.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46063 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:51 PM

I'm am the Undertaker of this thread  :monocle:

I probably be find your father being more relaxing as a teaser than an overprotective like some fathers.

But... this time I am  :th_yeah:

Does not really mater if straight, bi or yuri to me  :hehehe:

Because, I'm doing a Chinese fantasy novel setting, Wuzia, Xianzia and Zuanhuan. I'm doing a AU of our world's culture and Mythology. China, Korea (Not South and North) and Japan are the three main

Asian powers. There is Europe. North of that is Scandinavia. The Vikings, which are called the Northmen. To the south is Central, Middle-East, and Eastern Asia are called the Sand-People. Their are many

providence. And of course their is a female in her late twenties called Tala. A short hair brunette, wielding two scimitars  :th_yeah: Apparently, the legendary Sinbad the Sailor has an infatuation on her  :lmao: Then

you have the Beast Continent.

No one dies here :P

Yes he is :D

How so ? :hehehe:

Then why are you still talking about it ? :hehehe:

Sounds interesting :thumb: Did you start with it ?

If you're referring from real life, I'm not in my late twenties. Unless you want it for your story

#46064 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

No one dies here :P

Yes he is :D

How so ? :hehehe:

Then why are you still talking about it ? :hehehe:

Sounds interesting :thumb: Did you start with it ?

If you're referring from real life, I'm not in my late twenties. Unless you want it for your story

Not yet  :monocle:

As I thought. You are still young and dads are overprotective. Still I don't know how to explain our relationship that were are not couple, only internet buddies  :sweat:

Your mood swing  :lmao:

Need to know information  :rawr:  

I did. 

Acknowledge. You are in your early to mid twenties  :hehehe:

Yo Tala, is Lebanon in any way being affected by the crisis issues of Syria and the Trumpet's administration launching missiles into Syria as retaliation?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 April 2018 - 09:21 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46065 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:34 PM

Not yet  :monocle:

As I thought. You are still young and dads are overprotective. Still I don't know how to explain our relationship that were are not couple, only internet buddies  :sweat:

Your mood swing  :lmao:

Need to know information  :rawr:  

I did. 

Acknowledge. You are in your early to mid twenties  :hehehe:

Yo Tala, is Lebanon in any way being affected by the crisis issues of Syria and the Trumpet's administration launching missiles into Syria as retaliation?

Your joke has a hole in it. How can anyone die here ? :smug:

He won't think that we are a couple. He would think that we're friends or acquaintances. One can have friends from both females and males :P

My mood doesn't swing that much :banana:

Information for what if you keep talking ? :hehehe:

Yes. I am :zaru:

Nop. All is good. It's affected from the part of refugee overload. They're welcome, but our resources can not suffice those who are poor among them. It sufficed at max those of the poor Palestinians and Iraqis many years ago, but now it's too much.

Few months ago, seeing that Syria's crises had gotten over in some places, some Syrians are going back to their home.

#46066 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:35 PM

Salut peeps! Still popping by once upon a blue moon to tell you that, yes, I'm alive (well, at least mostly so) and also to ask you how are you all, lovely people!  :love:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#46067 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:43 PM

Salut peeps! Still popping by once upon a blue moon to tell you that, yes, I'm alive (well, at least mostly so) and also to ask you how are you all, lovely people!  :love:

Hey how are you? It is good to see that sometimes you here XD. By the way there is more Saint Seiya to see XD.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#46068 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:01 PM

Hey how are you? It is good to see that sometimes you here XD. By the way there is more Saint Seiya to see XD.

HEEEEEY!!!!! I'm fine thank you! Muddying my way through Italian and European public concourses (It's hard as hell finding a job here tho), what about you, how are you? 

Ohh! Are you talking about Saintia Sho? I know there's an anime in the works for that in 2019!

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#46069 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

HEEEEEY!!!!! I'm fine thank you! Muddying my way through Italian and European public concourses (It's hard as hell finding a job here tho), what about you, how are you? 

Ohh! Are you talking about Saintia Sho? I know there's an anime in the works for that in 2019!

So come to America in Texas there are a lot jobs.

Yes Saintia Sho is coming  :th_yeah: , Saint Seiya reboot in CGI Neflix and and movie life action.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#46070 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:41 AM

So come to America in Texas there are a lot jobs.

Yes Saintia Sho is coming  :th_yeah: , Saint Seiya reboot in CGI Neflix and and movie life action.

AHAHAHA funny that, I'm going to US next week actually! But it's just for 10 days tho.

Hell, I'm completely out of the loop I see,  :argh: the only things I've seen for the past six to eight months were multiple choice tests and books upon books of contemporary history, international and european law and economics. I want to go back being a snotty child without a care in the world.  :twitch:

Edited by Lady Lys, 21 April 2018 - 10:59 AM.

#46071 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

Guess who?!

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#46072 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

We're doing well, I guess XD Anything new in your life ? :D

Guess who?!

You  :zaru:

#46073 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

We're doing well, I guess XD Anything new in your life ? :D

You  :zaru:

No...it's you :argh:

Joui Four

#46074 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:22 PM

No...it's you :argh:

You passed the eye examination :P

#46075 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

Your joke has a hole in it. How can anyone die here ?

He won't think that we are a couple. He would think that we're friends or acquaintances. One can have friends from both females and males

My mood doesn't swing that much

Information for what if you keep talking ? 

Nop. All is good. It's affected from the part of refugee overload. They're welcome, but our resources can not suffice those who are poor among them. It sufficed at max those of the poor Palestinians and Iraqis many years ago, but now it's too much.

Few months ago, seeing that Syria's crises had gotten over in some places, some Syrians are going back to their home.

They die by being inactive (on forum)  :chuckle:  

How bad will he tease us  :sweat:

Virtually, it does. Even Milan would agree  :th_yeah:

Hmm... information how dangerous of a woman you are  :hehehe:

I do think that this Syrian Civil War that has been going on will affect the outcome of neighboring countries such as your place, Israel, etc if the rebels are to conquer all of Syria. They ruined Damascus in 2011 despite losing. 

Welcome back Ma'dam  :happy:

Guess who?!

The Fairy Maiden and Garra's Hair virtual GF is back  :lmao:

#46076 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

RYO AND LYS IS ALIVE!  :argh:

Meanwhile, I'm a king in here now  :hm:

#46077 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:14 AM

:hm:

#46078 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

They die by being inactive (on forum)  :chuckle:  

How bad will he tease us  :sweat:

Virtually, it does. Even Milan would agree  :th_yeah:

Hmm... information how dangerous of a woman you are  :hehehe:

I do think that this Syrian Civil War that has been going on will affect the outcome of neighboring countries such as your place, Israel, etc if the rebels are to conquer all of Syria. They ruined Damascus in 2011 despite losing. 

Welcome back Ma'dam  :happy:

The Fairy Maiden and Garra's Hair virtual GF is back  :lmao:

Fairy Maiden and GF???? Woahhhh where was I when that happened? :lmao:

I passed an eye test! I'm amazing :argh:

King? :hm: I be the hero of this thread!!

Joui Four

#46079 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:48 AM

Fairy Maiden and GF???? Woahhhh where was I when that happened? :lmao:

I passed an eye test! I'm amazing :argh:

King? :hm: I be the hero of this thread!!

Ryo, king can grant you food.  :hehehe:

#46080 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

200.gif

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users