• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#81 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

What would think about adult Sakura actually getting over Sasuke romantically? 

In theory, she has gotten over Sasuke but its hidden from her audience view.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#82 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

I'm still waiting for there to be a NaruSara (Naruto x Sarada) ship. People had the nerve to ship Kakashi and Sakura hard. Expect it for this. xD
Okay but I need to go have sex with my other friend. Can you take care of the kid for me?

I wonder how can a sane person even believe that her man did this :glare:

Although Kishi will present a twisted retconed story to explain this :glare:

#83 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

3 anonymous users reading this topic..... stench of SS and NH fans here.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#84 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

And the worst part of this whole damn chapter is the fact that Sakura still thinks Sasuke was the one that complimented her forehead, and not Naruto.

What?? Are you sure she was talking about that part one moment and not something that happened off screen or the silly poke from 699?

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#85 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

lol. What is authentic? I got a picture of an interview saying he has no devotion to NH at all and yet people still say it is false or made up.

I get the picture but i want to know  about the Jump festa interview.

Kishi said at the Jump Festa that he could not make NS happen because of "personal reasons". So far it has only been rumored or I missed out on something that everyone already knows. 

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#86 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

3 anonymous users reading this topic..... stench of SS and NH fans here.

:argh:

#87 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

if anything, it's nice to see a happy sakura  :wub:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#88 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

I get the picture but i want to know  about the Jump festa interview.

Kishi said at the Jump Festa that he could not make NS happen because of "personal reasons". So far it has only been rumored or I missed out on something that everyone already knows. 

Honestly?

I don't know. There is so much garbage on the internet with real and fake interviews that it is hard to find anything legit or authentic. Of course, this fandom picks and chooses what is authentic so often that we may have partial of an interview and not get the rest of it because they altered it to better suit their claims.

Hell, in one interview we could have had Kishimoto say "NS was better" in some line but people edited it out so much that we can't find the original anymore.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#89 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

if anything, it's nice to see a happy sakura  :wub:

I wonder if she was thinking about chapter 3.

#90 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

What?? Are you sure she was talking about that part one moment and not something that happened off screen or the silly poke from 699?

She poke sarada forehead when sarada ask her if she ever kissed sasuke. Theres no flashback at that panel, so its hard to tell when she poke sarada forehead does she remembering sasuke poke her forehead from chapter 699 or the bench scene or both maybe... who knows...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#91 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

I wonder if she was thinking about chapter 3.

i don't think she is

but i'm not thinking about any of the story, just looking at the visuals lol :excited:

Edited by Hanabi, 18 June 2015 - 07:45 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#92 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:48 AM

Honestly?

I don't know. There is so much garbage on the internet with real and fake interviews that it is hard to find anything legit or authentic. Of course, this fandom picks and chooses what is authentic so often that we may have partial of an interview and not get the rest of it because they altered it to better suit their claims.

Hell, in one interview we could have had Kishimoto say "NS was better" in some line but people edited it out so much that we can't find the original anymore.

All I can say what's authentic is the final mention of NS through Kishi's mouth that he considered them, but he had to reward Hinata because he felt pity for her.  :wallbash: The question is why is ignoring giving Hinata screen time because he pitied her. It's a a bogus excuse in my opinion. So yeah, he's more likely going to destroy this series. I prefer him to go with the Mass Effect 3 ending and just burn everything to the ground. A fitting ending to cure all this infliction.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

All I can say what's authentic is the final mention of NS through Kishi's mouth that he considered them, but he had to reward Hinata because he felt pity for her.  :wallbash: The question is why is ignoring giving Hinata screen time because he pitied her. It's a a bogus excuse in my opinion. So yeah, he's more likely going to destroy this series. I prefer him to go with the Mass Effect 3 ending and just burn everything to the ground. A fitting ending to cure all this infliction.

xnb79d.jpg

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#94 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:01 AM

Wait, so Shin's hide out is in a different dimension? If so, why did Sasuke even need to leave the village?

Sure maybe at first he would scour the continent for Shin, but that would at most take a year. So, if he established that Shin was in another dimension, he could have gone back to the village and tried to train to enter his lair. He didn't need to be away for his daughter's entire life to get to the bad guy, since opening a portal could be done from anywhere.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#95 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

only thing even remotely worth reading that chapter was seeing Sakura with long hair again.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#96 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL !!! THIS CHAPTER I SWEAR !!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

1. SASUKE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY : SASUKE COMPLIMENTING HIS "WAIFU"  SAYING SHE'S SO STRONG . I'M SORRY BUT SAY WHAT !? :err: YOU MIGHT WANNA TAKE YOUR MEMORY PILLS SAUCE YOU CLEARLY DON'T REMEMBER ALL THE OTHER BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU'VE SAID TO YOUR "WAIFU" PRIOR THIS BRAINWASHING FIESTA  :roll: . WHAT A JOKE SERIOUSLY :lmao:.       

2.NARUTO THE STUPIDEST SPEECH OF THE CENTURY : MADE NO SENS WHATSOEVER !!! WTF WAS THAT kitten !? YOU DON'T NEED TIME TO CREATE BONDS ONLY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS !? :err:   HOW DAFUQ ARE YOU GONNA GET THOSE THOUGHTS/FEELINGS YOU FREAKING IMMBECIL IF YOU DON'T SPEND TIME  WITH THE PERSON AND ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW HIM !? WHAT NOW THOUGHTS AND FEELING GROWS OUT OF YOUR ARS NOW MAGICALLY !? :twitch: I SWEAR IF THIS IS NOT THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD MY GOD !!! SOMEONE SHOOT THIS AUTHOR IN THE HEAD PLEASE THE THINGS HE TRIES TO TEACH TO KIDS ARE ATROCIOUS !!!  :facepalm: .

3.SAKURA THE LOVE GURU , DELUSION & INSANITY OF THE CENTURY :  kitten KISSES LETS ALL GO FOR FOREHEAD POKES THEY'RE NOW "THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF LOVE"  kitten YEAH SAKURA YOU GO GIRL !!!  I MEAN THAT'S SO TRUE THAT'S WHY YOU LOOK SAD AND EMBARRASSED :roll: . YEAH KIDS FOLLOW THIS STEPS DO NOT KISS YOUR WIFU'S TO SHOW THEM AFFECTION BUT FOREHEAD POKE THEM AS HARD AS YOU CAN  ITS NOW THE NEW AND IMPROVED "KISS"  :zaru:  . 

Edited by KnS, 18 June 2015 - 06:07 PM.
Removed profanity.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#97 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL !!! THIS CHAPTER I SWEAR !!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

1. SASUKE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY : SASUKE COMPLIMENTING HIS "WAIFU"  SAYING SHE'S SO STRONG . I'M SORRY BUT SAY WHAT !? :err: YOU MIGHT WANNA TAKE YOUR MEMORY PILLS SAUCE YOU CLEARLY DON'T REMEMBER ALL THE OTHER BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU'VE SAID TO YOUR "WAIFU" PRIOR THIS BRAINWASHING FIESTA  :roll: . WHAT A JOKE SERIOUSLY :lmao:.       

2.NARUTO THE STUPIDEST SPEECH OF THE CENTURY : MADE NO SENS WHATSOEVER !!! WTF WAS THAT kitten!? YOU DON'T NEED TIME TO CREATE BONDS ONLY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS !? :err:   HOW DAFUQ ARE YOU GONNA GET THOSE THOUGHTS/FEELINGS YOU FREAKING IMMBECIL IF YOU DON'T SPEND TIME  WITH THE PERSON AND ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW HIM !? WHAT NOW THOUGHTS AND FEELING GROWS OUT OF YOUR ARS NOW MAGICALLY !? :twitch: I SWEAR IF THIS IS NOT THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD MY GOD !!! SOMEONE SHOOT THIS AUTHOR IN THE HEAD PLEASE THE THINGS HE TRIES TO TEACH TO KIDS ARE ATROCIOUS !!!  :facepalm: .

3.SAKURA THE LOVE GURU , DELUSION & INSANITY OF THE CENTURY :  kitten KISSES LETS ALL GO FOR FOREHEAD POKES THEY'RE NOW "THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF LOVE"  kitten YEAH SAKURA YOU GO GIRL !!!  I MEAN THAT'S SO TRUE THAT'S WHY YOU LOOK SAD AND EMBARRASSED :roll: . YEAH KIDS FOLLOW THIS STEPS DO NOT KISS YOUR WIFU'S TO SHOW THEM AFFECTION BUT FOREHEAD POKE THEM AS HARD AS YOU CAN  ITS NOW THE NEW AND IMPROVED "KISS"  :zaru:  . 

Like I said, I swear Kishimoto is mocking the pro-ending NH and SS fandom now. He is literally pointing out the obvious logic that all the NH and SS have been using as "explanations." "YOU DON'T NEED TIME TO CREATE BONDS ONLY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS" How many times has pro-enders said this as a means to explain the "love?"

The whole thing is a mockery and the proof is in the pudding itself. It can't be any more obvious that Kishimoto is just trolling big time now.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#98 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

You know what, I'm not even going to make fun of the chapter this time. Just when I think I'm beyond caring what happens to Naruto... I just saw the flashback and I can't... I just love the series so much back then and I loved it's messages, it just didn't deserve to become this giant mess everyone can only laugh at.  :cry:

#99 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:59 AM

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#100 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

Okay I'm way beyond confused, if this doesn't prove that Sakura is the mother I don't know what else will?

I mean what kind of message would Kishimoto be giving out if Sasuke had relations with Karen and had a child yet is devotedly married to Sakura? Doesn't make sense at all, so either the whole karin being the mom is a red herring/misunderstanding OR Sarada is an experiment that orochimaru made from Karin and Sasuke's dna, idek how that would work but w/e at this point Kishimoto can make-up whatever he wants. I'm tired of seeing Sasuke potrayed as an as*hole and yet he does things like this and suddenly he's the greatest guy,either stick with Sasuke turning a new leaf and being a decent person or just keep writing him as a jerk, pick one kishimoto.

Edited by BecauseYouLetRinDie, 18 June 2015 - 09:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users