• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#441 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

Thanks you two :3 even though they are late they still make me smile ♥

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#442 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

So today my little Don Gideon turns 2. It's amazing how time flies in a blink of an eye. I remember sitting and waiting for my scheduled c-section and a few minutes later I heard his first cries. Anyone who knows this little man knows how much of a character he is and just how much he's like his Great Grandpa Manuel and Grandpa Del. He's a strong willed little boy who gives both John and I a run for our money, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Happy birthday my little Don. I also want to send Birthday wishes to Doctor Powers who made my second pregnancy the best. He and I were both so excited that my c-section was scheduled on his birthday. He would joke and say that Gideon was going to be an amazing person because he shared the same birthday with him. He was such a sweet man, but sadly he suffered an accident a month before my c-section and was in critical condition on the day Gideon was born. Sadly he passed away about a month later. You're dearly missed Doctor Powers, I'll never forget you, Happy Birthday.

10177344_10154097907735507_3832756506423

#443 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Awww! He's grown so much! I can't believe it's been two years. Time flies!!! Happy birthday Don Gideon!

#444 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

Doing one of these because at the moment I can't think of what else to blog about XD

• 0:Height5 '3
  • 1:Virgin? I have two boys, so clearly not XD
  • 2:Shoe size 7
  • 3:Do you smoke? No but I have tried it on two occasions.
  • 4:Do you drink? You bet I do.
  • 5:Do you take drugs? When sick yes.
  • 6:Age you get mistaken for? Youngest has been 18 but I'm usually mistaken for being in my early 20's
  • 7:Have tattoos? Yes
  • 8:Want any tattoos? Yes
  • 9:Got any piercings?Yes
  • 10:Want any piercings? Meh, maybe but not on my top things to do really.
  • 11:Best friend? Yes
  • 12:Relationship status? Married.
  • 13:Biggest turn ons? Dem Massages.
  • 14:Biggest turn offs? Arrogance.
  • 15:Favorite movie? Grease
  • 16:I’ll love you if... baby sit my boys so I can have a date night.
  • 17:Someone you miss? My mom.
  • 18:Most traumatic experience? Hmmm well I guess the time I fell the time I fell on my butt and bounced three times when rollerblading. On that day I bent my tail bone and never got it fixed :D happy times.
  • 19:A fact about your personality.  It takes a very long time to see who I truly am, which is a big goof.
  • 20:What I hate most about myself. Nothing, I Iove myself, but if this was worded differently like what I want to work on it would be not to procrastinate as much.
  • 21:What I love most about myself. That I have never stopped being a kid at heart, and I never will.
  • 22:What I want to be when I get older Ummm be a business owner.
  • 23:My relationship with my sibling(s) Good, but I'm just starting one with my half brother, and so far things are going great!
  • 24:My relationship with my parent(s) Awesome.
  • 25:My idea of a perfect date. Good movie, good food, walk it off, then hit an arcade.
  • 26:My biggest pet peeves. I really don't have any.
  • 27:A description of the girl/boy I like. Lol I really can't answer this one, but I guess I can describe my husband. He's hilarious, sweet, extremely positive in all aspects of life. He looks like Gohan from dragon ball z, and he's my everything.
  • 28:A description of the person I dislike the most. Don't have anyone I dislike really, it takes a lot to get on my bad side and even then I won't send negativity towards that person, or at least not as much as other ppl would XD
  • 29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend. Only time I've really lied is reasons why I can't talk, that's about it.
  • 30:What I hate the most about work/school. Waking up early, that's about it.
  • 31:What your last text message says. Lets see...This just made my day :D
  • 32:What words upset me the most. Words don't upset me but when people complain even after I have helped them and given them advice gets to me.
  • 33:What words make me feel the best about myself. Creative.
  • 34:What I find attractive in women. Their smile and booty.
  • 35:What I find attractive in men. Above all he needs a sense of humor then I look at looks.
  • 36:Where I would like to live. I'm happy where I am but if I could change I would go some where that has all 4 seasons, I'm tired of living in deserts.
  • 37:One of my insecurities. As much as I don't like to admit it it's my weight, which I am working on :D
  • 38:My childhood career choice. I wanted to be a vet.
  • 39:My favorite ice cream flavor. Vanilla.
  • 40:Who I wish I could be. No one other then me.
  • 41:Where I want to be right now. Ummm I guess maybe back in my home town.
  • 42:The last thing I ate Strawberries grapes and black berries.
  • 43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Orlando Bloom :hehehe:
  • 44:A random fact about anything. Did you know that Piccolo from DBZ has 4 fingers in the manga but 5 in the anime :yes:

#445 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

My god this new schedule I have is going to take some getting use too. Kaiden started his second year in pre k yesterday and now instead of going in at noon :he has to be there at 7:35am. Now I love my late nights because it's the only part of the day that I have to myself, but sadly it looks like I'll have to let those go. I was almost falling asleep at the computer at 11:30pm and I was like....NOOOO! I'm use to going to bed at 3am, sigh. Now I have to wake up and get Kaiden ready who is also getting use to being woken up early. The only one who likes the new schedule so far is Gideon because he's the only out of the family that is an early riser. He seeing that he's the last to wake up now and he's thrilled to see everyone is awake.

Edited by Konohakitten, 19 August 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#446 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Doing lots of energy work today, that and a smudging on the house, which is something that needs to be done. I got my new incense in the mail as well and it smells amazing, I got frankincense this time, and next time I'm getting dragons blood :3

#447 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

So September is here and already I'm in love. The weather dropped about 25 degrees today and at the moment it's a high of 69 with nothing but gloomy skies and a constant drizzle. I love the rain, more then anything! I've got my mason jar outside catching a new batch of rain water for me. I ran out some time ago so I'm really excited to get some more. Then in a few weeks I'll be getting some full moon water :D  yippe! I can also cleanse my cards, which I should because of the rain, but I like to do it at night because of the moon. Anyhow I'm just excited that the heat of the summer is coming to an end!

#448 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Your blog is cool  :P

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#449 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Your blog is cool  :P

#450 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

So September is here and already I'm in love. The weather dropped about 25 degrees today and at the moment it's a high of 69 with nothing but gloomy skies and a constant drizzle. I love the rain, more then anything! I've got my mason jar outside catching a new batch of rain water for me. I ran out some time ago so I'm really excited to get some more. Then in a few weeks I'll be getting some full moon water :D  yippe! I can also cleanse my cards, which I should because of the rain, but I like to do it at night because of the moon. Anyhow I'm just excited that the heat of the summer is coming to an end!

Well I glad you're enjoying it, but I'm so not ready for summer to end. It feels like it was hardly here before it's almost over and I've been hearing very unpleasant weather predictions that we will be having a very bad winter here. Don't want, don't want. :argh:

#451 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

Well I glad you're enjoying it, but I'm so not ready for summer to end. It feels like it was hardly here before it's almost over and I've been hearing very unpleasant weather predictions that we will be having a very bad winter here. Don't want, don't want. :argh:

Well I've always lived in the desert so rain is rare thing, also winters here are pitiful, they don't get severe like they can in other places. However summers here are unbearable so I'm ready for them to be over as soon as they start XD

#452 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:30 PM

Well I've always lived in the desert so rain is rare thing, also winters here are pitiful, they don't get severe like they can in other places. However summers here are unbearable so I'm ready for them to be over as soon as they start XD

That explains it. :lol: Living in the desert I can't blame you for wanting the summer to be over. I live up north so the winters can get really bad and this summer for us has been pretty mild, a few hot days but not enough to make me wish for winter.

#453 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:48 AM

So today my little Don Gideon turns 2. It's amazing how time flies in a blink of an eye. I remember sitting and waiting for my scheduled c-section and a few minutes later I heard his first cries. Anyone who knows this little man knows how much of a character he is and just how much he's like his Great Grandpa Manuel and Grandpa Del. He's a strong willed little boy who gives both John and I a run for our money, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Happy birthday my little Don. I also want to send Birthday wishes to Doctor Powers who made my second pregnancy the best. He and I were both so excited that my c-section was scheduled on his birthday. He would joke and say that Gideon was going to be an amazing person because he shared the same birthday with him. He was such a sweet man, but sadly he suffered an accident a month before my c-section and was in critical condition on the day Gideon was born. Sadly he passed away about a month later. You're dearly missed Doctor Powers, I'll never forget you, Happy Birthday.

10177344_10154097907735507_3832756506423

what he is 2 already . It just seems like yesterday when i wished him his first happybirthday . Haha . Hi lyn. How r you? How is everyone at home? Missed me?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#454 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

what he is 2 already . It just seems like yesterday when i wished him his first happybirthday . Haha . Hi lyn. How r you? How is everyone at home? Missed me?

Two years has really gone by fast Prem, way too fast!! I can't believe that next year both of my kids will be in school, it's just insane. Oh and where have yu been anyway lol.

Hey guys I just wanted to share with all you that my artwork will be featured on a you-tubers channel in the next few days, to weeks. The guy who runs it, Chad Lewis, is a really great guy and he asked his subscribers to send in artwork to him because he wanted something drawn for his next video. Out of all the many responses he chose my artwork, and I've already sent him the image, which he loved. His channel Lewtoons is all about cartoon countdowns, and favorite moments. It's very nostalgic and fun to watch so give his channel a watch and even a subscribe if you can. This month is Disney month so that means all videos are Disney related is some way! Once his video with my work is up I'll share the link

https://www.youtube.com/user/LewToons

#455 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

Two years has really gone by fast Prem, way too fast!! I can't believe that next year both of my kids will be in school, it's just insane. Oh and where have yu been anyway lol.

Hey guys I just wanted to share with all you that my artwork will be featured on a you-tubers channel in the next few days, to weeks. The guy who runs it, Chad Lewis, is a really great guy and he asked his subscribers to send in artwork to him because he wanted something drawn for his next video. Out of all the many responses he chose my artwork, and I've already sent him the image, which he loved. His channel Lewtoons is all about cartoon countdowns, and favorite moments. It's very nostalgic and fun to watch so give his channel a watch and even a subscribe if you can. This month is Disney month so that means all videos are Disney related is some way! Once his video with my work is up I'll share the link

https://www.youtube.com/user/LewToons

haha i still remeber when u posted his 1st photo.
And i was busy with studies and worried about telling my feelings to someone. And lots of stress. So for 4 mobths i couldnt be here. And i missed u guyss' birth days

Edited by narulsaku, 24 September 2014 - 04:10 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#456 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

hi :)

#457 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

haha i still remeber when u posted his 1st photo.
And i was busy with studies and worried about telling my feelings to someone. And lots of stress. So for 4 mobths i couldnt be here. And i missed u guyss' birth days

Ah so life just decided to pop in huh. I feel ya, it's no easy, but times aren't always hard. I'm glad your back though, and doing better I hope :D

hi :)

Hello :3

#458 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

Ah so life just decided to pop in huh. I feel ya, it's no easy, but times aren't always hard. I'm glad your back though, and doing better I hope :D

:)
Yeah i hope everything gets good soon.
Ps: u know what i am gonna tell her how i feel this sunday . I would have said before that but we are having an exam on sunday so i dont think it would be good to disturbe het for this so i ll tell her right after the exam is finished.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#459 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:06 PM

:)
Yeah i hope everything gets good soon.
Ps: u know what i am gonna tell her how i feel this sunday . I would have said before that but we are having an exam on sunday so i dont think it would be good to disturbe het for this so i ll tell her right after the exam is finished.

Good luck with that Prem :D hope all goes well!

#460 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:56 AM

Good luck with that Prem :D hope all goes well!

i hope so ;)
So how bout u ? Doing any job?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users