• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:11 PM

Inspired by the latest manga (Chapter 348), I wrote a quick fic for the response to the topic, which grew too big so I decided to just post it here instead. I reckon it's not quite big enough to really warrant a place in the library or ff.net, but come Easter break and I'll see what I can do to change my mind.

---

Warnings:
-Character Manga Spoilers!
-Weird themes ahead!
-I don't own Naruto (duh)!

Saving Sasuke.
By Vespar

It was during the mission that Team 7 was going to intercept another group of Akatsuki when they happen to come across...

"SASUKE!" Naruto exclaimed, pointing at his former teammate aghast.

Sakura and Kakashi flanked their blond teammate and positioned themselves for the defense. If Sasuke was here, then it was a sure bet that Orochimaru was nearby. Oh, and the trio that stood by Sasuke didn't look entirely amateurish either.

"We'll save you from Orochimaru's unhealthy, perverted desires!" The jinchuuriki broke from his initial surprise and readied himself for the upcoming battle for Sasuke's soul.

"I don't need saving," was the Uchiha's response -much to the confusion of the vessel and his teammates, "I killed Orochimaru."

"Yeah," Suigetsu confirmed, "We set all of his prisoners free already."

There was silence for a time.
A tumbleweed flew by.

Being the combat veteran that he is, it was Kakashi that recovered first. "Ready to come home then?" The jounin asked.

"No," Sasuke shook his head once, "I have a newer and better home."

"Can we still stay friends then?" Naruto piped up, hope still blossoming otherwise. "Penpals even?"

"No," The Uchiha nipped that at the bud, "I have newer and better friends."

"kitten," was Sai's rather unique, unsettling and stereo-typical answer to everything.

"No." Sasuke didn't even bat an eye at the new face's choice of word.

Sakura finally got a speaking role and inputted her piece. "How about your clan? The resurrection of the might of the Uchihas?"

"I have a newer and better clan." Sasuke returned.

Karin couldn't help but add to Sasuke's statement; "And more on the way!" Smugness underlined her statement and she rubbed her belly.

Juugo patted his belly too.

Team 7 went home to nurse that headache that had been building up for 3 years.

---

I don't really know what came over me.
But if this is any indication, I might be inspired to getting back on track soon... a_plotting.gif
...after my post-modernism assignment that is. unsure.gif

Not to mention I've finally gotten my Azumanga Daioh track I'd been looking for, so I can finally work on that comic I left unfinished.... sweatdrop.gif

#2 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:03 PM

Nice fanfic...I hope you continue it biggrin.gif

The only part I didn´t understand pretty well, was at then end where Juugo pats his belly....I mean he´s a guy right?
I found it cute...that Karin is pregnant with Sasuke´s child. smile.gif

#3 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Tobi_Uchiha @ Apr 1 2007, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice fanfic...I hope you continue it biggrin.gif

The only part I didn´t understand pretty well, was at then end where Juugo pats his belly....I mean he´s a guy right?
I found it cute...that Karin is pregnant with Sasuke´s child. smile.gif

Thanks! Glad you liked it!
And about the Juugo part... Well, I sort of just assumed he had that ability to switch between genders... I mean, errr... Looks like girls are pretty rare in the series, so take what you can get... *coughs* No, I don't think I can explain myself... sweatdrop.gif

Truthfully, I don't see how I can continue it from here. I've confused myself as well. unsure.gif

#4 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

You can continue the story.. you can make them go to Konoha for some several reasons, or even better I wonder how team 7 take it after seeing Sasuke with the sudden news of his new soon-to-be clan.

Please, please update it....is a good story wink.gif

#5 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:52 AM

LOL!

*A tumbleweed flew by*
Funny!

I'm opposed to the idea of continuation though. Maybe you could do a series of shorts centred around these ideas. *shrugs* but nice one all the same =)

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#6 icyxwind

icyxwind

You are uninteresting

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:18 PM

lol, I sometimes try to think what would happen if they encountered Sasuke´s team. It would be really funny if this happened.
Gotta love Sai´s collaboration. :rolleyes:

#7 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

Next chapter please!

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#8 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

wo0t! Keep on going! Make it NaruSakuness that we all want!!! wo0t!

LOVE IS WAR,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users