#2121 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

@Codus
Don't get me wrong, FT's good. But I think OP's better. I read FT first and thought it was one of the best. That's before I started OP and my opinion changed. 3 years you say? OP still has 10 years worth of story to tell. There's a reason why it's number 1 in Japan.

@Boom
Yeah it would seem like a really bad idea to release Aizen but I had that feeling when I saw him being restrained in front of the council. He's bound to make a return in some way. And I want to see Nel's adult form soon!!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2122 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

Yeah One Piece is unmatched in Japan. Outside, well I don't know internationally but One Piece is not doing so great in America, Due to the crap that they did to the anime I think. Anyways I personally think Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist are the best. But like you that's my opinion and feel free to disagree, cause everyone has their own preference

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 8 2012, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*nerd rage mode on*

WHUT!!??? you don't acknowledge FT!!?? blasphemy!! rawr.gif mark my words, IT. WILL. KICK. OP'S. ASS in the next 3 years!! rawr.gif *bets a hundred grand*

Relax dude, those are just his views. I think Fairy Tail is Incredible stuff too, but that bet is one you'll lose cause nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is selling more than One Piece in Japan right now, not even Dragon Ball or Naruto. I hear that each volume out sells its predecessor in initial prints too.

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 July 2012 - 05:54 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2123 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

Gah! This freaked me out in the new Bleach chapter.

#2124 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

LOL Kenpachi!

Oh... and other stuff happens I guess.

not much of a spoiler reaction but enough of a spoiler --Click here to view--
Not sad at all. Mass homicide will thin out the crowd, allow for focus on the main characters (as juggling so many favorites has hampered effective writing), and also add more dramatic tension. I am surprised that such a fan favorite would be so poorly utilized in the end (if it even is the end) but at this point it really feels like Kubo-san is just trying to make it to the finish line.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#2125 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Kubo stop trolling there's no way you're going to kill Byakuya I dare you that you won't do such a thing.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2126 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

MY BISHIES. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

Kubotroll strikes again DDDX Kenpachi better mess them up!! D<

#2127 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

Kubo's going to pull of a Nagato final jutsu, Seireitei style.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2128 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 25 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds about right XD
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#2129 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

So... I read the latest chapter and I've gotta hand it to Kubo, this chapter wasn't awful...

Though there are the many consistencies with how the writers (Kubo and Kishimoto) are writing their characters with Wooden Dialogue, the connection between the three characters is shown even though there is virtually no interaction between the three of them and Kenpachi's awesomeness just shines through this chapter in one friggin panel...

Overall: 4/10 (As in not bad, but I expect more, especially when Byakuya's death was not nearly dramatic enough to honor the life of everyone's favourite bishie...)

#2130 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Jul 25 2012, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Overall: 4/10 (As in not bad, but I expect more, especially when Byakuya's death was not nearly dramatic enough to honor the life of everyone's favourite bishie...)

There's a reason why the death wasn't dramatic. Because it's not in Kubo's style to kill him off.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#2131 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Jul 25 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a reason why the death wasn't dramatic. Because it's not in Kubo's style to kill him off.

Hence why I gave him 4/10, because that death was too undramatic we could predict that he's gonna bring him back...

Now if it were more dramatic, to the point where his spirit particles float into the air or something like that, then maybe we could think (oh hey, I think he's gone for ggod, bro...)

Now if he defies our expectations then this rating is ready to change, but for the sheer amount of Shinigami he's killing off, it seems unlikely sad.gif

#2132 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

Spoilerpachi...the spoiler that never falls --Click here to view--
I was sorta hoping last week that Kenpachi would jump into Byakuya and Renji's fight, since he's too awesomely crazy to fear anything. But I'm definitely more excited about this fight. Part of me thinks he he's gonna wind up as a tool to show the audience Buckbeard's power, but I'm not gonna count him out just yet! Considering that he seems to have Bankai level power without using Bankai itself, he might be the best bet SS has right now.

But who knows, maybe this'll mark Kenpachi's first real loss in the series (excluding his Double KO with Ichigo). I think it's more likely that Yamamato's gonna get involved somehow.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 25 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif

Yeah, that's probably what's gonna happen. tongue.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#2133 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

Gin's death was dramatic. Damn I still miss that guy. sad.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2134 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 26 2012, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^ This is exactly what I meant... In anime, Anti-Climatic Deaths usually mean that they're coming back sad.gif

#2135 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

BA

Kubo is sick and a double issue is coming up due to the Obon Festival in Japan, so expect at least three weeks without a chapter.

Edited by Dreamer, 01 August 2012 - 02:33 AM.

#2136 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

So its a double issue for all the Big 3 this week? And I think I won't be missing the Bleach chapters anytime soon.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 01 August 2012 - 04:56 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2137 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 25 2012, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kubo stop trolling there's no way you're going to kill Byakuya I dare you that you won't do such a thing.

If He did I so hate Kubo for life. dry.gif

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Jul 25 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds about right XD

Lets hope.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 25 2012, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I miss his creepy smile and and downright UNTIL the end questionable intentions. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2138 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

503 is out!

noticed bringer light appearing around Ichigo.

#2139 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

i don't know if this topic had been discussed but do u think that soi fon, shuhei and toshiro will die like byakuya ( i know some of u think that he might not be dead but consider it for this time ), u know, one after the other from the ones that had been taken their bankai. still my opinion is, i don't think kubo will do this cause soi fon already suffered when she lost her arm, shuhei has been betrayed by his captain and his former captain had died too but there is toshiro who didn't suffer a severe incident like soi fon and shuhei but still i don't think he'll die. i think their bankais will be restored back to them by thinking on the solution on their own or the persons that are the most close to them will help them by being there beside them physically or you know, when they think like spiritually of them and they will know the solution ( i don't know how to phrase it in any other way sweatdrop.gif ) and still this is too much as for characters to die especially that now he had probably taken out byakuya.
so what do u think ? will kubo kill them or just byakuya dies ? i want to know what you think biggrin.gif plus soi fon is my favorite character, i don't want to see her die zomg.gif

Edited by T XD, 12 August 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#2140 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

I think Kubo will probably 'kill off' a few more characters before this fight's over. I don't expect any of them to stay dead though. I mean, how many times has Chad died so far? tongue.gif

Also thoughts on the chapter --Click here to view--
LOL, Kenpachi's explanation was hilarious.

"That guy was loud, so I just killed him."

"That girl wouldn't shut up, and I couldn't hear her over the loud guy, so I just killed her."

"The other guy was pretty tough, but I just had to be stronger than him in order to kill him..."

111189.gif

I wonder if Ichigo's gonna break out of the Jail on his own, or if Grimmjow the mystery person with the sword is gonna break him out. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Edited by Boom...Winning, 13 August 2012 - 03:58 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users