#81 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

I know right? I totally agree with this. I doubt any of the Naruto characters are interesting in making babies (they're like 15 for crying out loud), they're more interested in saving the world and learning techniques... (But that probably won't stop them from wanting a girlfriend/boyfriend though XD)

Uh...they're 17 if I am not wrong XD. Yeah, nothing stops them from having a boyfriend/girlfriend....but....being mom and dad when they're 17 XD? That's insane XD

@Hiddlestoner SasuHina babies make me feel weird *shudders* o_O. As it is they will be ticking time bombs and all the more...the soulless Hyuga eyes....this sounds creepy o_O

Edited by narusaku256, 30 June 2014 - 05:25 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#82 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

Uh...they're 17 if I am not wrong XD. Yeah, nothing stops them from having a boyfriend/girlfriend....but....being mom and dad when they're 17 XD? That's insane XD

@Hiddlestoner SasuHina babies make me feel weird *shudders* o_O. As it is they will be ticking time bombs and all the more...the soulless Hyuga eyes....this sound creepy o_O

Slightly off topic, but you might be surprised to know just how many people I know who became parents around that age, or even younger. :ermm:

#83 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

Slightly off topic, but you might be surprised to know just how many people I know who became parents around that age, or even younger. :ermm:

o_O....Just what the hell is happening to people these days? XD

Edited by narusaku256, 30 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#84 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

@Hiddlestoner SasuHina babies make me feel weird *shudders* o_O. As it is they will be ticking time bombs and all the more...the soulless Hyuga eyes....this sound creepy o_O

There still a possibility that the babies may have sharingan  :sweatdrop:

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#85 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

There still a possibility that the babies may have sharingan  :sweatdrop:

The eyes that reflect the heart....*shudders again*

#86 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

wonsterrr doing my request/suggestion

Story: Sasuke and Hinata are training on each other, and then Hinata surrenders. Sasuke ask Hinata out on a date to eat, and Hinata says she has to get ready. Sasuke remembers Naruto telling him that girls liked being picked up. Sasuke (with his less than normal knowledge of social life) picks her up and just starts walking in front of public to their restaurant. Hinata being super shy now gentle lions fist punches Sasuke's face.

(Full credit to wonsterrr :3)

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 30 June 2014 - 08:40 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#87 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

I must admit that this pairing is sort of....CUTE XD

#88 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

sort of?

2XtVwF6.png

#89 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

Isn't it though? X3

Edited by Iwantbuns, 01 July 2014 - 12:30 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#90 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

Isn't it though? X3

Yep it is XD

@FoolishYoungling
Okay...it is cute..and not..sort of cute XD. Happy?

#91 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

@FoolishYoungling
Okay...it is cute..and not..sort of cute XD. Happy?

*calls off the hit*

Yes. You can live for today! :D

2XtVwF6.png

#92 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:57 AM

*calls off the hit*
Yes. You can live for today! :D

LOL XD. Thank you for calling off the hit XD

#93 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

Not really. I love all types of SasuHina... but some do annoy me, because they make the pairing out to be another one of those pairings. The one that revolves around sex, no logic, no beginning friendship or connection, a ton of SasuSaku-like angst...

I hate those so much. Do you write fanfiction? I tried to once, realized what a horrible writer I was, and quit XD No seriously I'm really bad at putting my creative and serious thoughts into words. Unless it's humor based, I suck at writing. But I absolutely love reading and drawing about it ;)

oh i would love to write some sasuhina..i have so many headcanons for them,i have in  my head what would be the perfect development for their relationship after the war but my english is not that perfect so if i try to write down all these ideas,some readers might not get what i mean..hell it would be  difficult to me even if i would write it in my ,mother language..idk ill might give it a try someday if im bored enough,but with my busy lifestyle hmm..not sure

its hard to find fics that matches my headcanon,so whenever i have sasuhina feels i like to daydream about my it

now my recommandations:im sure other already recommended her,but bullwinkle lady is the best in my opinion because she makes them so in character

my favourite one is https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6081347/1/Ultimatum( its a  very funny story where sasuke and hinata are taking marriage counseling because of their marriage problems,(too bad it doesnt contains lemons,i have a soft spot for M rated fics)

this one is relatively new and on going  https://www.fanficti...eave-My-Sight-2 ( is when they are married and a little older and more mature,Hinata and Sasuke are having twins,and the villain is karin so beware cause the author kinda made karin very kitteny in this fic..(personaly i like karin,but i have no problems when she is acting like this in some fics )

https://www.fanficti...The-Art-of-Love  still on going but i like very much the author's writting style

https://www.fanficti...Beauty-of-Power another relatively new one ..sasuke is a little douchebag at first,but hinata manages to soften him ..post war fic

these are just a few of the ones i like,ive read many fics and i also enjoyed many but i cant remember all of them right now,ill come back with more recs when ill do )

and i got a few other ones from adult fanfiction.net,one is rtn sasuhina (i swear this is the best of the best ) but im not sure if im allowed to link them

Edited by natalieuciha, 01 July 2014 - 03:38 PM.

#94 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

@Hiddlestoner SasuHina babies make me feel weird *shudders* o_O. As it is they will be ticking time bombs and all the more...the soulless Hyuga eyes....this sounds creepy o_O

what makes you think the baby will have hyuga eyes?...there are many possibilities ,the baby could end with purple lavender iris and black pupil and i think he/she would look adorable with these kind of eyes..xcluclux draws sasuhina child in her fanarts this way ..and he/she could end up with both of their doujutsu or a new powerful doujutsu which would be realy epic and badass..im not saying the baby cant end up with hyuga eyes,theres a possibility for that as well

are u kidding me? its SEXY AS Phuck!  :nosebleed:  :fan:

Edited by natalieuciha, 01 July 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#95 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

what makes you think the baby will have hyuga eyes?...there are many possibilities ,the baby could end with purple lavender iris and black pupil and i think he/she would look adorable with these kind of eyes..xcluclux draws sasuhina child in her fanarts this way ..and he/she could end up with both of their doujutsu or a new powerful doujutsu which would be realy epic and badass..im not saying the baby cant end up with hyuga eyes,theres a possibility for that as well

are u kidding me? its SEXY AS Phuck!  :nosebleed:  :fan:

Well...maybe you are right :D

#96 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

I think it's absurd to pair them up.

That's all. LOL

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#97 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

That's all. LOL

if sasuhina isnt your cup of tea why you're on this thread?

this is an unnecesary opinion

#98 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

That's all. LOL

Frankly I have to say this was rather rude. Certainly you are not required by any means to like this pairing, but why visit an appreciation thread for a pairing you dislike just to say, more or less, that you think it's stupid? It's a crack pairing and I don't think anyone here, despite some lighthearted joking, actually thinks it will happen. Like any pairing with no canon basis, it's just for fun. And believe me, I've seen far more 'absurd' and bizarre pairings than this. 

#99 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

That's all. LOL

Yeah it is absurd. That's why it's crack? -_-

But it's a crack couple with sense to it (imo).

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#100 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

AU Sasuhina by Lems  :happy:

SasuHina-raven-couples-sasuhina-14413250

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki