• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

I was extremely excited to learn recently that one of my absolute favorite series is being adapted from light novel to manga format, and I thought to start a topic here to see if I could pique anyone's interest in this masterpeice of a story.

Kino no Tabi is told mainly through the eyes of a traveler, a teenage girl named Kino, who acts as a neutral observer as she journeys from country to country on a sentient motorcycle she calls Hermes. Along the way they encounter many different people and different ways of life, both good and bad. The story at times takes on a darker tone and tackles some pretty heavy topics without shying away from the ugliness, exploring human nature and mixing in a bit of philosophy to make you think. It's really a gorgeous work and I would love to see it get more of the recognition it desperately deserves.

There's a short prologue chapter released and it can be read here:http://bato.to/reader#78eee96635f187a1 and the first official chapter will be released next month!

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:46 AM

OOOH this sounds interesting!!! I may very well check it out!!!! :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

OOOH this sounds interesting!!! I may very well check it out!!!! :yes:

Please do! It's seriously never let me down. It's going to get another anime sometime soon too, not much word on who's working on it yet though.

I don't have words to fully express my love for this series, but I hope people will give it a chance. And on that note, here's the first chapter. Anyone else who's interested please check it out!

http://sensescans.co...i/en/0/1/page/1

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 20 March 2017 - 11:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users