#41 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Nov 14 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the new studio is Respawn Entertainment, they're working with EA on their next game.

Yo illmatic. Zombies tonight, bro?

#42 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

MY NAME IS KAMINA YOSHI, AND I HATE FUN

You act as if Call of Duty is the only game that has these. You also act like Call of Duty is only played on PC. You also act like you don't play MP because you like to make excuses (such as cheaters) as to why you don't do well. Get a console, play again, and if you still don't do well, YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM.

"Herp derp I don't like this game so people who do are morons."

Also as to the Russians-being-unoriginal thing:

"Herp derp the concept of a country that has traditionally had tension between them and America invading the US is so stupid, why couldn't they have done a surprise country, like Jordan? ...wait, what do you mean we have a storyline to continue off of?"

tl;dr, don't complain so much

Edited by Zatren6, 15 November 2010 - 12:24 AM.

#43 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

Come back when you're not butt-hurt and try to back that up, sport.

#44 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 14 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come back when you're not butt-hurt and try to back that up, sport.

>Yoshi
>Butt-hurt
>not talking about self
>no backing up any of his arguments or any response to counter arguments

laughing_girls.wmv

Edited by Zatren6, 14 November 2010 - 11:44 PM.

#45 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:38 PM

:True: Hrm? Don't mind me. Just watching the fireworks explode in this thread.

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:16 AM

I believe one of the rules of the forum is to treat others with respect that's all I will say. mellow.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 November 2010 - 12:16 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 14 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe one of the rules of the forum is to treat others with respect that's all I will say. mellow.gif

You're not helping.

#48 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:37 AM

Ok, ok. Chillax you guys. This thread looks like 4chan. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#49 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Nov 15 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, ok. Chillax you guys. This thread looks like 4chan. XD

Leave it Saku-Chan is going to get even worse. It seems Kamina entered insult mode and now dialog with him is impossible, and try reasoning with him probally won't work neither, I'm looking foward to see how things turn out before this thread get's eventually closed.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

Although I really don't understand his problem, why so much hatred for a video game??? What does he have against COD??? and most importantly why does he even bother coming here and post insults on a game it sounds childish if you ask me???

This thread is suppose to be everyone giving their opinions and reviews of the new COD game not a flaming session of the game.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:21 AM

I've played Call Of Duty Black Ops myself and it's nothing special, it's just another good shooter at best with excellent multipayer and a improved single player campaign, but still it's just another face in the FPS market.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#52 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 15 2010, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've played Call Of Duty Black Ops myself and it's nothing special, it's just another good shooter at best with excellent multipayer and a improved single player campaign, but still it's just another face in the FPS market.

He, you know how it is, these game are not supposed to be ground breaking, they are supposed to make good money fu.png

I nearly at the end of the campaing, and I got stuck on the final mission, is very frustating. But the singleplayer itself is very good for what I played, with a lot of cinematic action sequences and the story is very good too, But I think that if they wanted to make a big improvment, they should use a whole new graphic engine, this one is getting a little old. People complain there is no more renovation on the series, but what else they want imcorporated in the game? Laser weapons? ....., wait, it doesn't sound so bad fu.png

#53 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:43 AM

I've written it again,

and again,

and again,

AND AGAIN.

However, you seem to not grasp the general gist of what I am saying, so I'll just keep trolling you like this until you stop acting like I didn't post any real criticisms of this series. For every game, there is more glitches and campers. The games are just repetitions within themselves and nothing new to bring to the table except little sparkly toys that'll just amuse you for a few hours, then you'll just ignore it and go on to another thing that catches your eye. Just like World at War, just like Modern Warfare 2. There's nothing new here, it's just a testosterone injection through the rough-end of a Beretta Sniper Rifle. In every game, it gets fundamentally easier to kill each other, with no requirement of planning, tactics, or organized effort. Just run and shoot, run and shoot. Every plot line is basically 'GET TO POINT B FROM POINT A, THEN GO BACK AND FORTH UNTIL YOU SEE A PLOTLINE BETWEEN TOTALLY HETEROSEXUAL GRUNTS AND NON-NONSENSICAL EXPLOSIONS'. Can anyone here, anyone at all remember any memorable plot-points in World at War, or anything beyond the general gist of the Modern Warfare series? Barely, perhaps. But that's because you're being baa'ing sheep that're acting like I'm causing the holocaust a billion times over by disagreeing with your rabid cult-of-personality. Every game requires a higher-technological computer that is just silly beyond all reason. Half Life 2 kept having add-on's to its series, yet never stopped being quirky or exciting. Every add-on stayed within the same engine and even the same graphics specifications, whilst the Call of Duty series has not one, but two different author-companies working with different softwares. If Valve can keeps its head in the game and provide both plot and incredible multiplayer action for all, then what's wrong with you guys? Can't accept the fact that a story is as good as being able to shoot a Romanian twelve-year-old in the face while sitting in one spot and calling it 'skill'? Oh, and don't get me started on the amount of time between every useful update. Remember Modern Warfare 2's updates? Ah, rehashing old maps and trying to frame it as actual effort. Good times, good times. Oh, and what about World at War's fundamentally messed-up game-system where bayoneting and the general spamming of molotovs seemed to be more resourceful then actually fighting like a soldier by holding a position on the map with coordinated effort by a group of professionals, instead of running around a two-bit map like a Benny Hill's Sequence with weaponry? Please, answer as to how simply keeping your fingers down on the mouse-one key instead of trying to have actual fun by experiencing a fully-emersed story that would never get old, never stop amazing you, and would also provide a fun community to be part of would be better?

TWENTY BUCKS SAYS THIS COMMENT IS FRAMED AS BEING UNANSWERABLE.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 15 November 2010 - 01:51 AM.

#54 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 15 2010, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've written it again,

and again,

and again,

AND AGAIN.

However, you seem to not grasp the general gist of what I am saying, so I'll just keep trolling you like this until you stop acting like I didn't post any real criticisms of this series. For every game, there is more glitches and campers. The games are just repetitions within themselves and nothing new to bring to the table except little sparkly toys that'll just amuse you for a few hours, then you'll just ignore it and go on to another thing that catches your eye. Just like World at War, just like Modern Warfare 2. There's nothing new here, it's just a testosterone injection through the rough-end of a Beretta Sniper Rifle. In every game, it gets fundamentally easier to kill each other, with no requirement of planning, tactics, or organized effort. Just run and shoot, run and shoot. Every plot line is basically 'GET TO POINT B FROM POINT A, THEN GO BACK AND FORTH UNTIL YOU SEE A PLOTLINE BETWEEN TOTALLY HETEROSEXUAL GRUNTS AND NON-NONSENSICAL EXPLOSIONS'. Can anyone here, anyone at all remember any memorable plot-points in World at War, or anything beyond the general gist of the Modern Warfare series? Barely, perhaps. But that's because you're being baa'ing sheep that're acting like I'm causing the holocaust a billion times over by disagreeing with your rabid cult-of-personality. Every game requires a higher-technological computer that is just silly beyond all reason. Half Life 2 kept having add-on's to its series, yet never stopped being quirky or exciting. Every add-on stayed within the same engine and even the same graphics specifications, whilst the Call of Duty series has not one, but two different author-companies working with different softwares. If Valve can keeps its head in the game and provide both plot and incredible multiplayer action for all, then what's wrong with you guys? Can't accept the fact that a story is as good as being able to shoot a Romanian twelve-year-old in the face while sitting in one spot and calling it 'skill'? Oh, and don't get me started on the amount of time between every useful update. Remember Modern Warfare 2's updates? Ah, rehashing old maps and trying to frame it as actual effort. Good times, good times. Oh, and what about World at War's fundamentally messed-up game-system where bayoneting and the general spamming of molotovs seemed to be more resourceful then actually fighting like a soldier by holding a position on the map with coordinated effort by a group of professionals, instead of running around a two-bit map like a Benny Hill's Sequence with weaponry? Please, answer as to how simply keeping your fingers down on the mouse-one key instead of trying to have actual fun by experiencing a fully-emersed story that would never get old, never stop amazing you, and would also provide a fun community to be part of would be better?

K BYE.

Nobody is forcing you to play it. So move on.

#55 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 14 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've written it again,

and again,

and again,

AND AGAIN.

Who pooped in your cheerios?

Okey doke, since this is a series that is quite repetitive, and it is not a tactical game, then WHY DO YOU BUY IT. You say you buy it for the story, but you complain about that. You hate this game so damn much, but you buy it, and shove your hate of it in everyone's face. No one was going nuts on you for disagreeing with our "cult" as you call it (can you get anymore dramatic?), but because people actually enjoy this game, and you feel the need to come in and blast the crap out of the game and everyone who likes it. If you don't like the damn game, don't play it, don't talk about it. Jesus Christ. If you're so high on games like Half-Life 2, play that. Don't play this game which you claim to detest so deeply to play a story that you criticize to no end. No one said this was the best game ever. No one said that this was a game that took a bunch of skill. You're putting those words into people's mouths. Given the fact that you seem to know so much about it and you complain about it so much, it seems that you even also play the multiplayer of this game that you despise so much. What are you, a masochist?

Hey, get this: sometimes people play a game because they find it, I don't know, fun? Sometimes we're not necessarily looking for a work of perfect beauty when we buy a game. We're just finding something to play around with. Repetitive? Mindless? Maybe. Guess what, there's a lot of stuff in life like that, but it makes people enjoy themselves, so we do it. There. That's why people play the game.

No one was shoving it in your face that this was the best game ever. Instead you assert that the game is crap, and its fans are crap.

No one was arguing that this story was the best. Get over yourself. Stop making up things to fight about. All I replied to was your little complaint about the multiplayer (which is to say, the same as every damn FPS multiplayer that's mainstream) and about your complaint about the Russians being in the MW2 campaign.

That's it.

And if I somehow, or someone else somehow argued something else, quote it and then respond to that. Don't act so childish and high and mighty. You're not the game guru who's the only one who knows what he's talking about. Stop acting like you're just the one enlightened genuis in a crowd of...what was the word you used? Sheep.

Grow up.

Edited by Zatren6, 15 November 2010 - 02:47 AM.

#56 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 15 2010, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've written it again,

and again,

and again,

AND AGAIN.

Well, I'm going to answer you Kamina, and I will win this twenty bucks as well, well first off, you should stop calling everyone call of duty fanboys when you are starting to show yourself as an Half-life fanboy, and second, about you calling call of duty too demanding for the PC, then you must have an stone age computer on your room, or you don't really know what you are talking about, call of duty is NOT so demanding at all. It runs pretty fine on my pc on an relatively old ATI 3870 without any sort of problem, so if you want to complain about demanding graphics, go complain about crysis. And moving on, about the game becoming easier, really, you think everyone are mirabolant Lapoleons with incredible tatical abilities? Shooters are not all about strategy, the more complicate you try to turn something, the more frustaing it gets, and the world is not going to end for trying to make the gameplay a little easier. And why are you complaining about cheaters and campers? As if call of duty is the only fps that deals with noobs, this is something you just have to deal with in pratically every multiplayer game. No memorable plotpoints in the campaing? What about the slaughter on the russian airport on modern warfare 2? It was an dramatic scene that portrayed the cruel and harsh reality of an terrorist attack, isn't this an memorable plot point? Then what about when Shepard betrayed his own man just to get the credibility of other persons actions and take the chance to rise to power in an shaken US government? I bet many didn't saw that coming, or what about the desperate struggle of the red army to defeat the Nazi army on Berlin on WaW, and your character have to face moral decisions of to kill or not to kill enemies that gave up fighting, is an important plot point of that show soldiers trying to keep their humanity even on cruel times of war. You keep talking about Half life being more dinamic on the plot and gameplay elements, but what is so great about it anyway, isn't the same thing? "go push that button to open that gate on the other side of the road, shoot giant fishes with some darts, kill the troopers before they enter on the resistance base!"Half life have it's own fair "go to point A to point B moments", but I will not talk badly about this game as you talk badly about call of duty. The fact here is that you obviously got used to play with an select usage of tatics and refuse to acept anything new because it contradicts your current style. I done listening you complaining Kamina, for what I see, you are just trying to find all the negative elements and turn them even worse as you please in order to make the game looks bad.

Edited by alexander, 15 November 2010 - 02:50 AM.

#57 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

#58 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Zatren6 @ Nov 14 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>Yoshi
>Butt-hurt
>not talking about self
>no backing up any of his arguments or any response to counter arguments

laughing_girls.wmv

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Nov 14 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:32 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users