六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

I found on NF these img:

img

Seems that Naruto has fused the sage mode with the chakra mode.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Cool next chapter looking like Minato witnessing all the things Kushina told him he accomplished but this Sage mode + Kyuubi seems very op for me but his eyes are ugly.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

It feels so good seeing Naruto take the spotlight while Sasuke just stands there. Go get 'em, Naruto! Also, I really like the design! Fox eyes mixed with toad eyes, and even his whiskers are thicker. It looks cool. I wonder how OP he's going to get when he receives all of Minato's Kyuubi chakra.

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

It feels so good seeing Naruto take the spotlight while Sasuke just stands there. Go get 'em, Naruto! Also, I really like the design! Fox eyes mixed with toad eyes, and even his whiskers are thicker. It looks cool. I wonder how OP he's going to get when he receives all of Minato's Kyuubi chakra.

Definitively Sasuke is going to look for a powerup he doenst have power to fight against him on a 1vs1.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

It's time for Sasuke to just sit over there and watch the show!

I believe seeing how far Naruto's got now will probably fuel Sasuke's rage, like when he was on the hospital bed in Konoha, and get things more exciting for the final battle.

bKTC2.png

#6 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

So now how in the world is Sasuke going to fight Naruto? There has to be some time gap between this arc and the Sasuke vs. Naruto arc if Sasuke has to match Naruto's level by then. 

Don't tell me he's going to get the Rinnegan. Although, it seems like Rinnegan is the final stage for all the strongest Uchihas....Madara and Obito. 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 03 September 2013 - 03:37 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

okay I love Kushina, but why is she everywhere?

So now how in the world is Sasuke going to fight Naruto? There has to be some time gap between this arc and the Sasuke vs. Naruto arc if Sasuke has to match Naruto's level by then. 

Asspull no jutsu! :zaru:

ナルサク

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

I believe he's going to get Senju's dna and inject on himself, he already throw his pride off for the cursed mark thing just to beat Naruto.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Don't tell me he's going to get the Rinnegan. Although, it seems like Rinnegan is the final stage for all the strongest Uchihas....Madara and Obito. 

Rinnegan it is, the ultimate level of his eyes. This or another huuuge asspull-no-jutsu.

bKTC2.png

#10 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Asspull no jutsu! :zaru:

I would never expect that from Kishi!!!

I believe he's going to get Senju's dna and inject on himself, he already throw his pride off for the cursed mark thing just to beat Naruto.

In other words: Rinnegan

right?

Rinnegan it is, the ultimate level of his eyes. This or another huuuge asspull-no-jutsu.

Another vote for Rinnegan! 

We should make a poll for Sasuke's power-up with two choices: Rinnegan or Asspull-no Jutsu.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 03 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#11 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hopefully that single panel isn't at the end of the chapter. Lol

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

I had  the same thought...it would be weird if they have already spoilered the last panel of chapter with that image preview :twitch:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#13 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

I have a feeling that the chapter is filled with Kushina's words to Naruto. And then Naruto feels motivated hence that is the last panel. 

#14 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

I have a feeling that the chapter is filled with Kushina's words to Naruto. And then Naruto feels motivated hence that is the last panel.

Yeah, I had the same thought. You're just making me feel as though this is the reality of it. Lol hopefully we're wrong though I doubt it. That definitely looks like the last panel. Haha >_<

#15 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

once sakura fights alongside naruto he will see himself and kushina inside them 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#16 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Awesome. Right now Kishi needs to give Sasuke a huge power-up because if we'll get Naruto vs Sasuke then fight will be 2 panels long. :lmao:

And yes the power-up will be a asspull.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#17 Weltall

Weltall

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

I feel bad for Sasuke, what was the point for him to come to the battlefield ? Sasuke will get Sharinnegan like the so6p, Rinnegan isn't enough.

#18 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Wow Naruto is so OP right now. I can't handle these powerups! Sasuke will probably think something like, "no one person should be that powerful!" And then that'll be the reason for the fight. Naruto will convince him that he's qualified for the position and teach Sasuke about needing to be acknowledged to become Hokage.

As to how Sasuke will even be able to fight Naruto, I think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. That will also be how Sasuke 'surpasses' previous generations. The Rinnegan will probably allow Sasuke to negate Kurama's power, further leveling the playing field between the two.

Madara thought that only incorporating Senju DNA/essence/whatever could make the Sharingan into a Rinnegan, but I don't think that's true. After all, the Rinnegan split into lineages of those who were compassionate and those with the Sharingan. So if Sasuke somehow can adopt Senju-like traits (i.e.: being compassionate/caring) he can acquire the Rinnegan naturally. Madara never considered that a possibility because he developed a personal grudge towards the Senju and did not want to be like them.

At the moment, I feel like Sasuke is a lot more compassionate than before due to his time with zombie Itachi, but he is misguided in how to achieve his goal. Naruto doesn't have everything figured out either, but the fight will start their collaboration. 

Are we finally in the end game for the plot? lol

tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Wow Naruto is so OP right now. I can't handle these powerups! Sasuke will probably think something like, "no one person should be that powerful!" And then that'll be the reason for the fight. Naruto will convince him that he's qualified for the position and teach Sasuke about needing to be acknowledged to become Hokage.

As to how Sasuke will even be able to fight Naruto, I think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan. That will also be how Sasuke 'surpasses' previous generations. The Rinnegan will probably allow Sasuke to negate Kurama's power, further leveling the playing field between the two.

Madara thought that only incorporating Senju DNA/essence/whatever could make the Sharingan into a Rinnegan, but I don't think that's true. After all, the Rinnegan split into lineages of those who were compassionate and those with the Sharingan. So if Sasuke somehow can adopt Senju-like traits (i.e.: being compassionate/caring) he can acquire the Rinnegan naturally. Madara never considered that a possibility because he developed a personal grudge towards the Senju and did not want to be like them.

At the moment, I feel like Sasuke is a lot more compassionate than before due to his time with zombie Itachi, but he is misguided in how to achieve his goal. Naruto doesn't have everything figured out either, but the fight will start their collaboration. 

Are we finally in the end game for the plot? lol

Yeah like Obito foreshadowed and we doesnt know all the powers that rinnegan has, Obito is not using it to it's fullest since he only has one, Rinnegan is not fully explored yet.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hm to read or not to read , that is the question ........ :zaru:

I guess i will wait till tomorrow :D.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users