pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

OUT!
Onemanga

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 05 November 2009 - 03:26 PM.

#2 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:29 PM

Like I said in the Spoiler thread, I like Sakuras reaction. There is definitely more to talk about between Naruto and Sakura. I hope their love will bloom.

Anyway. What is Sai doing? Is his Bunshin watching himself and Lee? It looks like it. Maybe Sai is going to tell Naruto what Sakura wants to do and then Naruto will follow them? Who knows.

#3 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:38 PM

Good chapter... I really liked Sakura's reactions.

I wonder which is the real Sai? The one left with Naruto or the one with Sakura? And what are his motives? I could see him telling Naruto the truth about where Sakura is headed, but it would also be interesting if Sai was going to try and find out what it was Naruto was about to say before Kakashi interrupted him. (Tho I think the former is more likely)

Loved Bee's pencil attack XD

#4 Namikaze Minato

Namikaze Minato

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Gaara @ Nov 5 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said in the Spoiler thread, I like Sakuras reaction. There is definitely more to talk about between Naruto and Sakura. I hope their love will bloom.

Anyway. What is Sai doing? Is his Bunshin watching himself and Lee? It looks like it. Maybe Sai is going to tell Naruto what Sakura wants to do and then Naruto will follow them? Who knows.

Yeah i agree with you, i think Sai is gonna tell Naruto the truth about stoping sasuke.

#5 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Nov 5 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good chapter... I really liked Sakura's reactions.

I wonder which is the real Sai? The one left with Naruto or the one with Sakura? And what are his motives? I could see him telling Naruto the truth about where Sakura is headed, but it would also be interesting if Sai was going to try and find out what it was Naruto was about to say before Kakashi interrupted him. (Tho I think the former is more likely)

Loved Bee's pencil attack XD

Yeah Really Good Chapter a_thumbs.gif

Anyways, I think the Real Sai is the who hid happy.gif ,

Does Sai has a plan ? headscratch.gif

PONTA IS PAWNED!!! arg.gif
Poor Raccon shamefulcry0js.gif

#6 keelgun

keelgun

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:FANFICTION!!! haha<br />Lots o' Anime<br />Video Games, especially Kingdom Hearts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

I also really liked this chapter. I really hate the fact that both groups were lying to each other though, this isn't going to help Naruto and Sakura trust each other later, if they find out that is.

What I can't get is, what do you guys think Sakura wants to find Sasuke for? It obviously isn't to bring him back, maybe to tell him to back off?
A family that raids together stays together.

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

@keelgum

Well, I can't see how Sakura would believe Sasuke would 1. come back, or 2. back off. It appears she wishes to stop him herself, perhaps she has a plan?

About Sakura and Naruto keeping things from each other...at least they do it with good intentions. Doesn't make it right, I know, but it seems like they don't exactly know how to handle their concern for each other in a mature way. I guess it is what still separates them from being a true couple that can completely depend on one another. But you can bet this will be resolved eventually. They need each other ^^

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:27 PM

It's clear how much Sakura loves/cares for Naruto. Samahada is an actual monster. mellow.gif I can't wait to see more of the Bee and Kisame fight and of course were Sakura and the go.

#9 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:53 PM

Sorry guys, I just feel like it's fake right now. I NEED to hear what she says to Kiba, Lee, and mostly I need to hear what she tells Sai. Kiba saying "just tell him the truth" Hurt my opinion of her telling the truth a lot. I suppose we'll see.

Love is everything.

#10 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:58 PM

That's a big bear... er, raccoon.
That's a honkin huge axe.
That's one weird... whatever that weapon is. argh1.png

Looks like Pein did a real head job on Naruto. Naruto is now so caught
up in trivial things, like ending hatred and senseless war in the ninja
world, that he has forgotten what really matters: narusaku.gif

thumbsup.gif

#11 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

Interesting the look full of regret that she has when she is thinking "I´m sorry Naruto" and the hard look full of determination that she has when she says that they need to find Sasuke.

#12 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:16 PM

Woah really didnt see the chappy coming out so soon.

My thoughts - the love is real : )

Its almost too obvious that Sai will hide behind and tell Naruto whats up. I hope.

Samehada is one freaking amazing sword, this fight is going to be legendary.

#13 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Nov 5 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's one weird... whatever that weapon is. argh1.png

thumbsup.gif

lol!

I loved this chapter. Sakura really stepped up, in my mind. Both because she had good arguments and seemed to have a plan as well. Actually, it seems like she had this predicted this scenario which is why she didn't want anyone else to say something (hence Kiba's swollen pinky toe, poor bastard) and now she's moving on to part B of her plan: to go after Sasuke without Naruto. I'm glad to see that all her determination she showed leaving the village amounts to more than just a confession.

It's kind of funny how Naruto has spent his whole career trying to become strong enough to protect people and be reliable, and now that he is Sakura thinks he's doing too much and is taking it upon herself to protect him.

Sai is a wild card. Obviously, he's using an ink bunshin and hiding in the shadows spying on everyone. From there he can approach Naruto, Sakura, or even run off and find Danzou.

Kisame is a BEAST! And so is that katana! huh.gif I wonder if all the seven great swords have a "personality." I'm placing my bet on the BEAST to win this fight. Killabee is creative and powerful, but I think he's met his match. Sabu-chan and his raccoon are already brushed to the side.

So, what's Naruto going to do now? I wonder. All these epic battles going on and our hero is just chillin'.

Edited by Nee-sama, 05 November 2009 - 05:42 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

That's one weird... whatever that weapon is.

lol

I loved this chapter as well. I find that the way Sakura told Naruto off for not believing her was awesome.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 November 2009 - 06:27 PM.

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

..........I don't know what I am really feeling right now about NaruSaku.

I mean, what is their main goal here? What is a lie and what is the truth? It's hard to tell at this point in time.

Both Sakura and Naruto are being so hard headed about Sasuke right now that it's unnerving.

I felt like saying to both of them "You should never abandon your friends true, but you should also never miss the opportunities that lay before you. For sometimes they may never happen again."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Mikazuki-no-Poo

Mikazuki-no-Poo

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Nov 5 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys, I just feel like it's fake right now. I NEED to hear what she says to Kiba, Lee, and mostly I need to hear what she tells Sai. Kiba saying "just tell him the truth" Hurt my opinion of her telling the truth a lot. I suppose we'll see.

I feel exactly the same, Kind of afraid of what's coming confused.gif

Edited by Mikazuki-no-Poo, 05 November 2009 - 06:32 PM.

Under the black sky, the stars shine brighter !

Just knowing that I might dream of you, I become a sleepyhead! :3

#17 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

to cover the one question asked.

Sakura has two reasons to confront Sasuke now. One is tio finally put to rest her feelinsg for him. this is imple enough she just has to ask him about that day they ebcame a team, the truth will follow promptly.

the second is more important now. to protect Naruto, from himself, from the revenge and hate Sasuke has, and from Akatsuki. And we all know where you get your truest strength from. protecting that which is most precious to you.

I too am intrigued by the second Sai. An ink bunshin left behind to either tell Naruto the truth, and or learn more about his doing as Danzo ordered him too.

And at last we can put to bed the legitmacy of Sakuras confession. the emotion and feeling on her face were raw and real. and her pain when they left was heart breaking.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#18 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Sameheda or however you spell it is probably the most hiedious looking thing I've ever seen. If it starts talking next chapter, that will freak me out.

But the Sakura/Naruto interaction is actually quite interesting. Shows how much Naruto has grown up and honestly, his denial of her confession spices things up a bit. I want to say it's probably time for Sakura to grow a bit as a character and in her skills. Hope to see that in the upcoming chapters.
End of line.

#19 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

A well-balanced chapter overall. I'm glad this confession didn't make this couple just yet, as both are hiding things from one another. I'm also glad that Sakura is going to find Sasuke herself, to put her own demons about him to rest. At this point, I sincerely doubt she'll fall for him, and vice versa for Sasuke. Although, if it turns violent...this could wind up very badly for her.

Edited by Kodachi Claws, 05 November 2009 - 06:50 PM.

#20 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:57 PM

Well it shows the confession was real and everything is falling into place once you consider the kind of character Sakura is. She's the female character that like in most manga always has to cross obstacles to become stronger. She had to fight Ino and Sasori and herself to confess to Naruto. But the last obstacle is the biggest and that is Sasuke.

Naruto accepted the fact that Sakura no longer wants to save Sasuke. So it seems he has accepted the confession also. But he is still wanting to save Sasuke. So if Sakura is going to Sasuke I'd say the chances of Naruto showing up are pretty good.

Also it looks like Kisame is going to be way stronger then it previously looked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users