25 replies to this topic

#1 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

I'm a bit curious to get the answer to this question. What are most of you creators out there for the new NS kingdom going to do with Hinata in your stories? Sasuke is dying in my world, as a true villain, but Hinata... well never really mattered to the story for me... so I think I'm going to put her with Neji because of Naruto SD if nothing else. What are most of you planning on? Is anyone going to have her die? Are most of you going to ignore her and just not mention her?

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:41 AM

Actually working towards her goal, becoming a competent Hyuuga and striving to lead her clan to greater things.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

It's going to depend heavily on the central plot and setting. I can easily imagine scenarios where is there is little need to deal with her and her resolution is unnecessary. On the other hand, one fic idea I had would require her heavy involvement.

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:18 AM

On my story I made Sasuke the villain and I made Hinata move on and gave her and Naruto closure.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:24 AM

I'm a bit curious to get the answer to this question. What are most of you creators out there for the new NS kingdom going to do with Hinata in your stories? Sasuke is dying in my world, as a true villain, but Hinata... well never really mattered to the story for me... so I think I'm going to put her with Neji because of Naruto SD if nothing else. What are most of you planning on? Is anyone going to have her die? Are most of you going to ignore her and just not mention her?

I wouldn't just put her with Neji to deal with her. Ask yourself: What does it do for your plot?

#6 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:04 AM

Being an heiress, healing the resentment between the houses of her clan. In most of my stories I picture her as a strong political ally to Naruto, Even though Kishi barely touches it, it seems Hokage is a very political title.

If you are feeling taboo and Neji is alive gets some cousin-cest on

Edited by Candleguy, 20 December 2014 - 05:05 AM.

#7 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:43 AM

I wouldn't just put her with Neji to deal with her. Ask yourself: What does it do for your plot?

Units the Hyuga Clan. That's the only point it has to my story.

#8 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

In Naruto: The Demon Within, Hinata is gonna be more confident at 16 than she was in Shippuden, plus I also figure she'd work to be changing the Hyuga clan just as Hiashi is, as well as to mend fences with her family as well as the Branch House and Main House of the clan. She'd be kept alive, and also be the same more modest person she can be, yet she's gonna be more confident as well as an ally to Naruto, even having dated him for 3 months, but not letting her feelings for him define who she needs to be.

#9 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

In Naruto: The Demon Within, Hinata is gonna be more confident at 16 than she was in Shippuden, plus I also figure she'd work to be changing the Hyuga clan just as Hiashi is, as well as to mend fences with her family as well as the Branch House and Main House of the clan. She'd be kept alive, and also be the same more modest person she can be, yet she's gonna be more confident as well as an ally to Naruto, even having dated him for 3 months, but not letting her feelings for him define who she needs to be.

Your version of hinata seems better than the canon one, seriously
Mainly the last part

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

Your version of hinata seems better than the canon one, seriously
Mainly the last part

Thanks, Nar :) I think that she deep down had realized she couldn't cling onto Naruto forever after having dated him for 3 months, which allowed Hinata to want to grow and be more confident, especially since she had Naruto for a time, even if she didn't win his heart, since she deep down suspected he still is in love with Sakura, which is accurate. One reason I thought of Naruto going out with Hinata for one is not to appease NH fans alone, but also the fact I could see Naruto trying to do what he can try to do to let Sakura be happy since he kept his promise of bringing Sasuke back to the Leaf in the Final Valley battle, instead of having to wait four years to do so, even if it kills him and he tries to not say what it is he wants.

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

In my story I paired Hinata with Kiba, and I havent had a chance to work on the mechanics of their relationship. However the next few chapters of my story will feature her and Kiba as they both take control of her clan. I always wanted to have her focus on what's important to her, and so I wont be changing anything about her because Im still going to handle her character the same way I indented to when i first started writing.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

In my story I paired Hinata with Kiba, and I havent had a chance to work on the mechanics of their relationship. However the next few chapters of my story will feature her and Kiba as they both take control of her clan. I always wanted to have her focus on what's important to her, and so I wont be changing anything about her because Im still going to handle her character the same way I indented to when i first started writing.

I can imagine Kiba being like he is, not just because he's like a dog, but he assumes it's why Hinata's into loud guys as shown with her feelings for Naruto. Honestly, I'm sure you will figure it out, Kitten. As a married woman, you must have a good idea of the mechanics of your and your husband's relationship :)

#13 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:18 PM

Does Hinata have to be married with someone? I'd love her to be happily married one day, but the truth is she never really was a romance-oriented person. She felt that way toward Naruto, because Naruto really impacted her life. But of course in the end, Kishi made her solely to be Naruto's wife, when that wasn't even her goal in the first place. She literally just wanted to be acknowledged by her role model. Because that's exactly what it was. But for Kishi to make that into unconditional, true love, that towers over everybody else's feelings was pretty darn stupid. Hinata honestly was more than that, and had the potential to be more than that.

I like shipping Hinata with others, because her character is one that's not obsessive or fangirly, or that into romance and looking good for others. But now I feel like that's what Kishi wants for all the females he made, even though that wasn't the purpose at all for these females. They were supposed to develop and become amazing kunoichi, that stand up to what's right. 

What we got was Sakura throwing Team 7 in the trash to get with Sasuke, and Hinata forever wearing Naruto-goggles and nothing more. Just for pairings. It's like this show... in the beginning it was about themes, and morals, and how the characters developed to completely learn those morals. I watched this show for the action, the battles, and the heart-wrenching moments. All that is sacrificed in the end for... pairings? Was that really what this show was ever about? God I just can't. It's so messed up.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Does Hinata have to be married with someone? I'd love her to be happily married one day, but the truth is she never really was a romance-oriented person. She felt that way toward Naruto, because Naruto really impacted her life. But of course in the end, Kishi made her solely to be Naruto's wife, when that wasn't even her goal in the first place. She literally just wanted to be acknowledged by her role model. Because that's exactly what it was. But for Kishi to make that into unconditional, true love, that towers over everybody else's feelings was pretty darn stupid. Hinata honestly was more than that, and had the potential to be more than that.

I like shipping Hinata with others, because her character is one that's not obsessive or fangirly, or that into romance and looking good for others. But now I feel like that's what Kishi wants for all the females he made, even though that wasn't the purpose at all for these females. They were supposed to develop and become amazing kunoichi, that stand up to what's right. 

What we got was Sakura throwing Team 7 in the trash to get with Sasuke, and Hinata forever wearing Naruto-goggles and nothing more. Just for pairings. It's like this show... in the beginning it was about themes, and morals, and how the characters developed to completely learn those morals. I watched this show for the action, the battles, and the heart-wrenching moments. All that is sacrificed in the end for... pairings? Was that really what this show was ever about? God I just can't. It's so messed up.

I like to think too that Hinata would be with someone in Naruto The Demon Within, my fanfic, who isn't Naruto after having had the chance to date Naruto for 3 months, but she wouldn't be focused on romance alone, it just occurs for her. :D And yeah, I will NOT do whatcha said at the end of your post here, considering that I will do pairings over time, but it will NOT be what defines TDW in the end. Maybe the only pairing that would be really a focus is NaruSaku, since I was thinking Sakura's love would help Naruto become stronger, much like how Kushina's did for Minato :)

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

I don't write stories, but I have some ideas. Give her a life. I'm serious, remove Naruto in canon and she doesn't have one. Give her what she needs and not what she wants. Don't rip Naruto's heart in two and serve it to Hinata on a silver plate.

Give her confidence that lasts more than 5 mins without Naruto's fuel, give her an ambition greater than being by Naruto's side, give her a family arc, etc. I think Natsumi33's story Terrace on DA is excellent for Hinata's character. You should all read it and take notes.

ナルサク

#16 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

Beyond resolving her romantic interest in Naruto, not much. Granted, I'm just writing in the context of redoing the last 8 chapters. If I ever end up trying to write my own version of part 3, she would a large role in the future of her clan's leadership. I like to toy around with the idea of the Hyuuga's planning a coup de tat on the Leaf village, but I'd have to really think about in order for it to make sense as far as the story's development goes and not simply for the meaningless shock value.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 20 December 2014 - 11:08 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

Beyond resolving her romantic interest in Naruto, not much. Granted, I'm just writing in the context of redoing the last 8 chapters. If I ever end up trying to write my own version of part 3, she would a large role in the future of her clan's leadership. I like to toy around with the idea of the Hyuuga's planning a coup de tat on the Leaf village, but I'd have to really think about in order for it to make sense as far as the story's development goes and not simply for the meaningless shock value.

Yeah, you'd have to ask WHY the Hyuga clan would wish to enter a coup. Say whatcha will, the Uchiha had a damn good reason,with Obito basically setting them up when he unleashed Kurama from Kushina to attack the village, just because Madara told him to do it since Madara loathed the Uchiha for "betraying" him. Plus it had been building since Tobirama's time as the Second Hokage.

#18 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

I'm not the kind of writer who likes to manage a big cast of characters. I'm partial to more of a character study style, and prefer to focus on my principal characters rather than include everyone in the village simply because they exist.

To that end, I have never so much as mentioned Hinata in any of my NS stories because -- just as was actually true in the manga -- she is irrelevant to what drives either Naruto and Sakura individually or as a couple.  There's no reason to mention Hinata or put any focus on her, so I don't.

Sasuke is different since he was a big part of Naruto and Sakura's childhood training, and both have a powerful connection to him. Likewise, Sasuke had an influence on the NS relationship, however unintentional on his part, and I feel it is necessary to somehow touch upon or resolve that influence in my stories.

For what it's worth, Sasuke's appearance in Wilderness is imminent.

#19 Lory-Chan

Lory-Chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Anime&Manga, Drawing, Reading

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

I wrote only one story of Naruto, at the time ...
And hinata I mentioned in only one chapter, where was the girlfriend of Sai. And the latter was found slain in his apartment and she is a suspect. I think hinata will no longer appear in any other chapter ...
Oh, I forgot to tell you that is a detective stories starring Sasuke and Itachi LOL (I'm sadic)

Anyway, if I write some other story of Naruto, I think hinata wouldn't appear. (Yes, I hate a lot she!  :hm: )

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

In my "in your " series Hinata is happily married to Kiba having found her courage post war and post Naruto and Sakuras marriage.

In what I would refer to as a more canon story Hinata would see Naruto and Sakura together and initially be heartbroken. But she would then see a bird flying overhead, and quickly she would wipe her tears and stand tall and proud. She would confront her father and state clearly her intention to take the clans leadership.

Hiashi would see the spirits of Naruto and Neji behind her in the way she stands tall and firm and bold.

a future would then be seen where she visits Nejis grave with her daughter from Ko the branch family member who was with her during Peins attack. She has married him for her clan, in order to cement the bond between branch and main families, and is attended by both ina  united Hyuuga clan having fulfilled her promise to Naruto and Neji.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users