• Please log in to reply
735 replies to this topic

#681 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

The translation in the second link doesn't even make sense.

So I see SS has already started the altering of the DB   :pimp:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#682 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

Sakura element is water and earth!!! Nice! Everyone always suspected it.

#683 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

What do you mean, the phrasing and translation is very good for us. Even the images they used are good for us. How was there any bad things in the translation?

It's all good.  Anyone who thinks differently is well.... dumb for a lack of a better term.  One is all positive and one is all negative and has been clearly portrayed as such. 

#684 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

Lupina@ oh they will my friend they will.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#685 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

Sakura, Gaara, Sasuke, Kushina, Minato, Itachi, Iruka, Killer Bee and Kurama have a special section in Naruto’s character profile. Hinata is nowhere to be seen.

LOL.

Saw this on tumblr, lol!

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#686 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:07 PM

And the biased translations begin . . .

http://amitds.tumblr...ly-thing-i-know

http://amitds.tumblr...as-feelings-for

Typical . . .  :ermm:

More like sh*tstorm begins, brace yourself.

#687 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

Sakura, Gaara, Sasuke, Kushina, Minato, Itachi, Iruka, Killer Bee and Kurama have a special section in Naruto’s character profile. Hinata is nowhere to be seen.
LOL.

Saw this on tumblr, lol!

Sadly, she's the TenTen of Naruto's life. Irrelevant. At least in the manga. The movie now.. :)

#688 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sadly, she's the TenTen of Naruto's life. Irrelevant. At least in the manga. The movie now.. :)

lol shes only relevant to him in the anime and this stupid upcoming senseless movie xD

#689 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

darn, I was just about to make a comment on that Hinata thing but it seems I was beaten to it. Oh well, as long as we can all share a laugh over the situation. Seems there's nothing to fear after all peeps. Time to roll out.

#690 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

Saw this on tumblr, lol!

LOL.

Not surprising, Hinata IS NaruHina. The pairing is literally all about her. Yes, she saved Naruto's life (or at least tried to), yes, she encouraged him before fighting Neji and after the same died in his arms. But with no interactions to speak of, these moments fall flat and just look like desperate attempts to get Naruto's attention.

Edited by Ether, 04 November 2014 - 10:20 PM.

#691 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

lol shes only relevant to him in the anime and this stupid upcoming senseless movie xD

But you know, anime is main, not manga  :zaru:

#692 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

Not surprising, Hinata IS NaruHina. The pairing is literally all about her. Yes, she saved Naruto's life (or at least tried to), yes, she encouraged him before fighting Neji after the same died in his arms. But with no interactions to speak of, these moments fall flat and just look like desperate attempts to get Naruto's attention.

!! All these so called NH moments are naruHINA moments with emphasize on Hina because it's all Hinata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if he had thought about her romantically now....that would be a different story.

#693 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

Not surprising, Hinata IS NaruHina. The pairing is literally all about her. Yes, she saved Naruto's life (or at least tried to), yes, she encouraged him before fighting Neji after the same died in his arms. But with no interactions to speak of, these moments fall flat and just look like desperate attempts to get Naruto's attention.

That shouldn't even by called  "naruhina" it should only be called "hina" cause that's all it's really about xD

But you know, anime is main, not manga  :zaru:

LOL!

#694 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

If Hinata isn't even special enough to make it on naruto's relationship page how am I supposed to believe naruto is going to be with her in the last 2 chapters.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#695 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

If Hinata isn't even special enough to make it on naruto's relationship page how am I supposed to believe naruto is going to be with her in the last 2 chapters.

You don't. It's completely impossible by this point in the manga, lmao :zaru:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#696 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:27 PM

That's what the movie is for. They're going to rebuild NaruHina from the ground up (this could actually be true).

#697 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:28 PM

this really makes me think...NH is implied not just by the movie but by even the advertisements for the movie..yet in the manga and latest DB, this states otherwise...wtf? what is going on lol?

#698 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:28 PM

You don't. It's completely impossible by this point in the manga, lmao :zaru:

If it was/will be an a**pull then my quote is "Wait for it, wait for it, it will be legend...wait for it...dary LEGENDARY!"

#699 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

If it was/will be an a**pull then my quote is "Wait for it, wait for it, it will be legend...wait for it...dary LEGENDARY!"

The asspull of the millenium will occur if NaruHina ever happens :yes:

Edited by Swagkura, 04 November 2014 - 10:31 PM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#700 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:32 PM

this really makes me think...NH is implied not just by the movie but by even the advertisements for the movie..yet in the manga and latest DB, this states otherwise...wtf? what is going on lol?

NH is dead in the manga, but Kishi has a necrophilia fetish (edo-tensei) therefore he'll use the movie to bring NH back from the dead.

Wouldn't put it pass Kishi. :argh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users