#1 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

Okay...maybe some of u might familiar with this as some of the people from narutobase are talking about this especially the" kaguya is death reaper seal"..etc..yadda,yadda...
..and after seeing their theories, I must say it grabs my attention a lot...because from what I know, the death reaper seal is originally from the uzumaki clan and the uzumakis also known to be the best sealer,usually performed by woman. Take mito,kushina and karen as example here. Their chain power that they have(idk about mito though) is probably used to grab/seal something inside their body or something, .Aka the host .okay,if this seal is uzumakis, maybe minato learns this from kushina or studied by himself through his research about her fiance clan techniques...idk if kushina can perform this as well..
also, I realised that only minato,sarutobi and orochimaru(although he used the mask to summon the reaper) had being proved to use this dangerous technique..and all of them are the genius one, I presume. Before I almost forgot, there's one theory about this death reaper seal also which is interesting(idk u guys know about it already ). It said that the drs is a ninshuu, not ninjutsu which means that it doesn't need chakra to perform it , only the spiritual energy that they have, something like that. Not sure about it though.
Yeah, talking about sakura/mito as the reincarnation of kaguya, quite plausible actually forme...because seeing that the moon rabbit god also had something on her forehand although it's not confirmed yet whether it have something to do with the yin seal or the first version of yin seal.

Share your thoughts.

Theory from nb: http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=494269

Edited by melovechoco, 28 March 2014 - 02:17 PM.

2ivn2tv.jpg

#2 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

I'm fairly sure that Minato learnt about the Reaper Death Seal from Kushina and then studied it.I also heard that it uses ki,as a ninshuu,instead of chakra,however I think that someone in the Uzumaki clan would know how to use it.However these are mainly speculations

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: death reaper seal, shinigami, kaguya, uzumaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users