• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 DBD10297

DBD10297

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

Well, to start off, I didn't exactly enjoy or like Nes Mikel's Garden of Sanctuary fanfiction. Why you might ask? For I am a pro NaruSaku fan. I hated the twist at the end. Who pulls that kind of crap in a NARUSAKU fanfiction? Sure I mean Sakura loves him in the story but how come he just didn't make it so Naruto got released or something? No, just fastforward 90 years and kill off everyone. Anyway, I want to know if the sequels follow the same plot because I didn't enjoy the GOS plot. If it doesn't, tell me that Naruto and Sakura actually get together, or that if he is still imprisoned that he gets released and THEN they get together. I really don't like character deaths like that or tragedy in general so not a surprise I did't like GOS

Edited by DBD10297, 17 September 2011 - 08:36 PM.

#2 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (DBD10297 @ Sep 17 2011, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, to start off, I didn't exactly enjoy or like Nes Mikel's Garden of Sanctuary fanfiction. Why you might ask? For I am a pro NaruSaku fan. I hated the twist at the end. Who pulls that kind of crap in a NARUSAKU fanfiction? Sure I mean Sakura loves him in the story but how come he just didn't make it so Naruto got released or something? No, just fastforward 90 years and kill off everyone. Anyway, I want to know if the sequels follow the same plot because I didn't enjoy the GOS plot. If it doesn't, tell me that Naruto and Sakura actually get together, or that if he is still imprisoned that he gets released and THEN they get together.

That's too bad that you don't like Garden of Sanctuary. But to each their own.

To answer your question...

Medusa Javelin is a companion fic to Garden of Sanctuary. Sakura's side of the story is fleshed out in the fic.

Empyreal Paradox is the sequel for Garden of Sanctuary. I would recommend reading Medusa Javelin to understand the sub-plot.

Unfortunately, I have no idea if Nes Mikel is still working on it, since it hasn't been updated in a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users