#1 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:02 AM

I've decided to make a topic for to discuss my various fan fictions I have and possible spoilers for upcoming chapters for The Bonds We Share and various other projects I have coming up, also to answer any questions everyone has about my stories.

Possible Fiction Ideas:

A Love We Share One Shot: This will more than likely take place after the events of A Love We Share, I'm not to sure what the one shot will be about, but as of right now, I'm in the development phase of what the story is going to be about.

Naruto: Mythic Thunder: I've always wanted to do a Naruto/Power Rangers crossover and I've read a few on FanFiction.net, but most of them always involve some kind of betrayal which I don't like. I've got the bases for the plot and what the storyline will be, but it's just having to plot it out and trying to stay close to both sources.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 07 July 2011 - 08:49 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#2 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:25 AM

I've also been getting some questions pertaining to Naruto and Sakura's ages in A Love We Share and The Bonds We Share, so let me clear it up, in A Love We Share the time skip is extended to three years in my time line, so when Naruto comes back, he's bordering on 16 years old while Sakura herself is close to 17 and in The Bonds We Share they're both 22 years old while once again Sakura is closer to being 23 years old and I've been asked about their children which are of my own creations, so I'd thought I'd give a little detail about both of their children.

Minato Uzumaki (I know, how original of a name)

Minato is the first born child of Naruto and Sakura, he was born at the end of A Love We Share and shares his name with Naruto's father, he's an exact carbon copy of Naruto expect for the fact that he inherited Sakura's emerald colored eyes which are of a dark green than hers. Just like Naruto, because he was born of a jinchurriki parent he has also inherited the whiskers marks of the Kyuubi, although they are lighter than Naruto's and less visible, the only time they are visible is when Minato is forced to use the powers of the fox which he can't control right now because of his young age. His skills are still unknown at this point since he has yet to enter the Academy, but it's speculated that his fighting techniques once he develops them will probably be closer to Naruto's and since he has seemed to inherited Sakura's smarts he has already begun to study various scrolls from the library so he'll be ready once he joins the Academy.

Kushina Uzumaki (Yet again, how original of me)

Age: Four Months (Born before Naruto became Hokage at the end of The Bonds We Share)

Kushina is the newest addition to the Uzumaki family that was born a few months before Naruto succeed Tsunade as Hokage. Just as her name suggest she has inherited her grandma's looks although her hair is a mixture of her grandma's and Sakura's hair giving her hair a reddish pink color which almost looks violet at certain times. Her eye color is a mixture of Naruto and Sakura's being a blueish green that almost seems to shine in the sunlight. Unlike her brother Minato, Kushina has no visible signs of connected to the Kyuubi, although she maybe able to tap into the Kyuubi's powers when she gets older and in times of need. Her combat skills are untested since she is still an infant, but she has shown signs already of remarkable intelligence for her young age suggesting that once she enters the Academy, she'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with and the boys better watch out. tongue.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 20 October 2010 - 03:37 AM.

"They don't want none"

#3 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

I really haven't come out with any stories in the last few weeks have I? Well, thing is I've just be lazy I suppose since I've been busy with college and all, but I promise within the week, I'll be coming out with a new story that I've been writing out for the last two weeks or so. Actually it's more of a revision of an old story had I had written last year called What Cost For Love? The story to be was just all over the damn place and didn't substance to it. I didn't like the way the characters were coming out since they were way out of character, but the revision of the story will be much better and keep most of the characters in their personalities. I'll give you a little basic info on the story until I finally post the first chapter, but I'm not going to give away too much info or else I'll ruin the surprise of the story. ;P

Title of the story: Love, Hate, & Pain

Rating: Mature

Summary: Taking place as Sasuke leaves the village, Naruto goes after him for Sakura's sake because of his promise to her. During the fight Sasuke drives his chidori through Naruto and throws down the cliff at the Valley Of The End thinking his job is done, yet things will get only interesting from there...

Themes: Romance, Angst, Drama, Action, Comedy, Sexual Themes

"They don't want none"

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:44 AM

You know as much as I love my story, A Love We Share, I've been thinking about redoing the story, but not just another revision, but an actual reboot of the story itself because I feel as though at nineteen chapters, the story has too much filler in some parts and drags out in other areas. I also remember doing a the first version of it sometime back in early 2009 that was just plain terrible, but there were some solid ideas in there. For right now I'm going to brainstorm a little and take a look at both versions of the story and see what I can come up with as far as rebooting it, but more than likely it would follow the same premise of the original's plot and definitely less chapters, I'm trying to aim for at least ten chapters or so for the reboot.

I'll keep you updated when I finally get around to writing the first chapter, but in the meantime expect the next chapter of Love, Hate, & Pain by Monday as always. happy.gif

"They don't want none"

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

For a while now I've been teasing everyone saying that I'm going to rewrite A Love We Share and after much delaying, thought process, brainstorming and careful planning I've finally come up with a solid first chapter for the rewrite of A Love We Share, retitled Reflection Of Two Hearts. I won't spoil what's going to happen for the first chapter, but those of you that have read A Love We Share expect it to be almost the same, but with some minor to major changes that I'll list below.

- Naruto and Sasuke's fight from the first chapter of A Love We Share will be cut and only mentioned in the first chapter
- Sakura's parents will play a lesser role in the story and only briefly mentioned, their attitudes towards Naruto will greatly differ from A Love We Share as well.
- Naruto thinking about suicide in chapter two and the mysterious ANBU member attacking him will be completely cut out.
- More of driven focus on Naruto and Sakura. (Then again A Love We Share did focus on them a lot.)
- Certain elements from A Love We Share will be cut as well and simplified so they make more sense.
- Number of chapters will be cut down with less filler and more important plot points.
- More of a serious tone with less comedic ones.

Those are just some of the changes I'm making to the rewritten, but I can't list them all since it will pretty much spoil the whole rewrite. tongue.gif
Also for those wondering, the story will retain its M rating since there will be some moments within the story that aren't suitable for younger readers. Be on the lookout for the first chapter sometime this weekend or next week since I'm still in the middle of writing the first chapter. wink.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 31 March 2011 - 06:13 PM.

"They don't want none"

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

Been a while since I've written anything here, but I've got an upcoming story I'd like to share with everyone.

Anyway, I've been in yet another debate with myself over whether I should write another sequel or interquel as it's better know for the Without You storyline, I mean both stories have wrapped nicely into each other and there's no reason to go back and fool around with what's done right? Well, there's still a few things that could be cleared up, especially in Without You. I mean there's still the fact of what happened to Naruto during his fight with Sasuke during the events of Without You and how he got home as injured as he was.

I plan to answer that question in the interquel I have planned. I've already got the basic plot laid out for the story. It will take place after With You when Naruto and Sakura are married and Naruto is once again paying a visit to Sasuke's grave when Sakura finally catches him there since she was curious as to what took him so long to get home everyday and things get interesting from there as Naruto spills the beans and tells of what happened to him during his fight with Sasuke. I promise it will be exciting!

I don't have an exact date for when I'll release it, but definitely be on the lookout for it after chapter nine of Reflection Of Two Hearts.

"They don't want none"

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

After being silent for almost a full month on what the sequel to Reflection of Two Hearts will be, I'm proud to present to you a teaser of what Strength Of Two Hearts, the official title for the sequel will be about:

"It's been three years since the end of Reflection Of Two Hearts, and Konoha has enjoyed the relative peace in the last three years, but peace is something that never seems to last and now a familiar threat pulls Naruto and Sakura back into the fray of war. They must do everything within their power to prevent this familiar enemy from achieving their goals and protect their friends and family at any cost even if it means certain death..."

I'd also like to note that Strength Of Two Hearts will feature more action, and have more characters involved within the story, bonds and even friendships will be tested in this story and we'll see just how strong they are, but then again that's the central focus of this story and the reason why it's titled as such, and don't worry there will still be a good amount of romance in the story too. wink.gif

I'm working out the finer details of the first chapter right now. I have the plot mostly written out and where I want it to head, and I should have it posted sometime in September, but with college and all, it's hard trying to find anytime to write, but thankfully the weekend affords me sometime to write. I promise that the sequel will deliver and be just as good as Reflections was. As of right now, the way I have the plot written out, it's going to be longer than Reflections with somewhere between twenty to twenty-five chapters.

"They don't want none"

#8 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

Wow! Hi there toasty. I love ur fics. Can't wait for ur next story! Keep up the good works.
It burns to be me!!

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

Here's a revised version of Naruto and Sakura's children from the Reflections and Without You universe:

Minato Uzumaki

Age: Three years old (His age at the beginning of Strength Of Two Hearts)

Minato is the first born child of Naruto and Sakura Uzumaki. He was born at the end of Reflection Of Two Hearts, and shares his namesake with his deceased grandfather of the same name. Although Minato does share his name with his grandfather, his isn't like him, and takes more after his mother in a lot of ways, including attitude and smarts, but he does have his father's undying will to never give up and despite only being three years of age, he's shown that he's remarkably smart being able to even outsmart his mother at times although he does get caught, and has a good laugh while Sakura tells him off. Unlike Naruto and his father, Minato did not inherent his father's eyes, but instead inherited Sakura's emerald eyes although they are somewhat greener than Sakura's. He also inherited his father's blonde hair, but once his hair started to develop more, pink highlights started to show up in his hair indicating that he's inherited a mix of his father and mother's hair which doesn't seem to bother him, but Naruto is a little nervous for his son when he gets older.

He is still too young to enter the Academy as of right now, and it's hard to say how he'll do as a shinobi, but if his parents are any indication. He'll do just fine when he enters the Academy.

Haruka Uzumaki

Age: Five years old (At the end of With You when she appears) Newborn (Born at the beginning of Strength Of Two Hearts)

Depending on which version of Haruka we're talking about, she's either the first born of Naruto and Sakura Uzumaki or the second born, but both share similar traits to each other. Originally Naruto wanted to name his daughter Kushina after his mother, but Sakura thought that would be kinda silly having two kids named after his parents, and instead Sakura named her Haruka, which means spring flower since both versions of Haruka were born during the spring. Unlike Minato who takes after his mother, Haruka takes a lot after her father, and her maternal grandmother Kushina. She can be smart when she wants to be, but would rather much charge into battle head on without much thought which does put her in danger. She is an almost exact carbon copy of her grandmother Kushina expect for the fact that her hair is not quite the blood red that Kushina had. It's more of a bright red which was likely inherited from Sakura's pink hair and mixed somewhat. She also has Naruto's bright blue eyes that always seem to shine brightly no matter what, making her brother jealous sometimes.

Just like her brother, Haruka is far too young to enter the Academy, but in the Without You storyline, Haruka is being trained by her father before entering the Academy, so there's no doubt she'll do just fine.

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 30 November 2011 - 08:08 PM.

"They don't want none"

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:52 AM

I know it's been since October that I last had any news on Strength Of Two Hearts, the long awaited sequel to Reflection Of Two Hearts. Originally I was going to post a teaser of the opening chapter for it in January, but the way it sounded, I just didn't like where it was going, so I scrapped it, and rewrote the whole first chapter, and I definitely like where it's going. Unfortunately I'm still without a room for now, but the good news is by next week I'll be out of my living room, and that means I can finally resume writing out the rest of the first chapter which will be released in February, and this time I promise it will be in February, not months later or a year later. I really wish I could give you the teaser I originally wrote, but I think I'll just make everyone wait until I actually release the first chapter, but I can give you a few hints on what to expect from the sequel.

- Strength Of Two Hearts will take place exactly three years after the events of Reflection Of Two Hearts.
- The biggest change with Strength Of Two Hearts versus Reflection Of Two Hearts is the fact that Strength will feature no explicit sexual content, and only minor references.
- The main villains within the story will be Akatsuki, and as of right now it is to be determined what members will show up.
- Naruto's sage training will not be included in the story as it takes place during the three year time skip, and only detailed in flashbacks or mentioned by Naruto himself within the story.
- Naruto's mastering of Kurama's chakra will be included in the story, but my own way, and it will include references to the manga version.
- Sakura will get her own arc within the story that involves her traveling to the Whirlpool village to discover something that could change her life.
- A certain member of Akatsuki will be given a bit more of a sympathetic background.

That's all I really want to spoil for now, so be on the lookout for the first chapter of Strength Of Two Hearts in February.

"They don't want none"

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 28 2012, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's been since October that I last had any news on Strength Of Two Hearts, the long awaited sequel to Reflection Of Two Hearts. Originally I was going to post a teaser of the opening chapter for it in January, but the way it sounded, I just didn't like where it was going, so I scrapped it, and rewrote the whole first chapter, and I definitely like where it's going. Unfortunately I'm still without a room for now, but the good news is by next week I'll be out of my living room, and that means I can finally resume writing out the rest of the first chapter which will be released in February, and this time I promise it will be in February, not months later or a year later. I really wish I could give you the teaser I originally wrote, but I think I'll just make everyone wait until I actually release the first chapter, but I can give you a few hints on what to expect from the sequel.

- Strength Of Two Hearts will take place exactly three years after the events of Reflection Of Two Hearts.
- The biggest change with Strength Of Two Hearts versus Reflection Of Two Hearts is the fact that Strength will feature no explicit sexual content, and only minor references.
- The main villains within the story will be Akatsuki, and as of right now it is to be determined what members will show up.
- Naruto's sage training will not be included in the story as it takes place during the three year time skip, and only detailed in flashbacks or mentioned by Naruto himself within the story.
- Naruto's mastering of Kurama's chakra will be included in the story, but my own way, and it will include references to the manga version.
- Sakura will get her own arc within the story that involves her traveling to the Whirlpool village to discover something that could change her life.
- A certain member of Akatsuki will be given a bit more of a sympathetic background.

That's all I really want to spoil for now, so be on the lookout for the first chapter of Strength Of Two Hearts in February.

Sweet Toasty, I was wondering when you were going to continue biggrin.gif Isn't the development of the manga going to make writing our fanfics even more interesting. I totally am going to love to add Naruto using Kurama's chakra with no strings attached in my story but with a twist >:3 I'm really looking forward to Strength of two hearts!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 28 2012, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet Toasty, I was wondering when you were going to continue biggrin.gif Isn't the development of the manga going to make writing our fanfics even more interesting. I totally am going to love to add Naruto using Kurama's chakra with no strings attached in my story but with a twist >:3 I'm really looking forward to Strength of two hearts!!

I'm still trying to think how I'll handle Naruto getting to use Kurama's chakra, but the way I have it written out involves Kushina a bit more and actually having more of an impact in helping her son to master Kurama's chakra although he'll still be a bastard, and not wanting to help out. tongue.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 29 January 2012 - 08:26 AM.

"They don't want none"

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

Here's a teaser for the first chapter of Strength Of Two Hearts, hope you enjoy it! biggrin.gif

Tsunade sat in the Hokage's office doing what she did best, filling out paperwork, and assigning missions to teams. You'd think for anyone else assigned this job it would be just fine, but not for Tsunade. Just three years ago things were a lot more exciting because there was more threats to worry about, but lately it seemed as though the threats to Fire Country, and Konoha in general had dropped. Even Naruto, who usually provided Tsunade with some entertainment had matured within the last three years, but that was too be expected since he now had a family, and more than likely Sakura had something to do with that.

Tsunade smiled a bit as she looked at the copy of Naruto and Sakura's wedding photo on her desk they had given to her as a gift. She still remembered the day when she married them both. It was a happy time for all of them, but this wasn't the time or place to get lost in her thoughts. There were piles of paperwork that needed to be finished, and it only seemed to be piling up even more.

"At the rate I'm going I'll be here until next year trying to finish this damn paperwork," Tsunade said in disgust as she reached into her front draw pulling out her bottle of sake. "This ought to make things go a lot easier."

Just when Tsunade was about to take a drink of her sake the door to the office opened, and in walked Shizune had more piles of paperwork in her hands. She quickly stashed the bottle of sake back in her draw, and tried to make it look like she was working, and smiled at Shizune who put the papers down on her desk.

"I'm surprised Tsunade-sama. Usually you're either drunk or asleep at the desk when I come in." Shizune said as she looked at Tsunade questionably.

"I guess I'm just in the mood to complete some paperwork, but it seems as though you've brought me some more. Oh goody," Tsunade said unexcited as she pushed the paperwork to the side.

"Well, what do you expect from the village elders Tsunade-sama? You expect them to just let you sit here, and do nothing?" Shizune remarked as she moved the paperwork back in front of Tsunade who in turn got up from her chair and walked over to window behind her.

"Sometimes I do Shizune, but I know that's not going to happen. It's just… I really wish something interesting would happen here in Konoha. It's been to quiet for the last three years, and I miss all the excitement we use to have." Tsunade softly said as she opened the window allowing the cool fall breeze to hit her face.

"I do too Tsunade-sama, but look on the bright side. We've had three uninterrupted years of peace. We owe it all to Team Seven, and their efforts against Orochimaru."

Tsunade remained silent as her mind drifted back to what happened three years ago. It seemed like it was only yesterday that she had sent Team Seven off on a dangerous mission to stop Orochimaru from invading Konoha again. They had been successful in stopping the Sanin, but it came with a heavy cost as they thought Naruto had died during the battle, but luck have it that he somehow survived, and now he was happily married to Sakura, and had a child. Tsunade was envious of Naruto's success, but at the same time she was happy for him because he finally got to be with the girl he loved so much.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Shizune gently tapped her on the shoulder. "Uh, Tsunade-sama, there seems to be a messenger hawk waiting for us outside of the window." Shizune said as she pointed to the opposite window and sure enough there it was patiently waiting for them to open the window to allow it in.

Tsunade nodded at Shizune as she walked over to the window and opened it allowing the messenger hawk in. It was weird though as this messenger hawk didn't seem to have any of the village symbols on it.

"That's funny, it doesn't seem to be from any of the villages," Tsunade said.

Tsunade took another look at the hawk for any signs of a symbol, but couldn't find any as Shizune joined in on helping her.

"Could it be a free lance hawk that someone trained to deliver messages, and it just happened to land outside our window to rest or something?" Shizune asked as she carefully removed the note from the messenger hawk's leg.

"It could be Shizune, but whatever the case I'm sure the note you're reading will hold some evidence as to who sent it."

Tsunade was about to ask Shizune who it was from when she heard Shizune gasp. She immediately took the note from Shizune's hand, and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. The both of them didn't say anything to each other as the messenger hawk that had carried the message all of a sudden turned black with red eyes, and with blinding speed disappeared out of their sight. Tsunade got over her initial shock of the letter, and made a few hand signs which signaled a member of ANBU who stood before her.

"How may I be of service Hokage-sama?"

"I need you to get Jiraiya of the Sannin, and Naruto Uzumaki. Tell them to meet me here. We've got a dire situation which concerns the both of them."

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users