Shourai

Young Esperantist

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 10 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still keeping my piece! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif fu.png

(though I'm getting this funny feeling about the next chapters are not going to be pretty)

and woah, big wall of file cabinets... That must be destroyed!!! rawr.gif

A feeling like maybe something bad will happen to Sakura? arg.gif

I feel like reading some NaruSaku, anti-Sasuke fanfiction now...

#42 leviruzene

leviruzene

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

Man, this chapter was like having a double foot flying kick in the nuts...
one battle lost in the endless naru/saku X sasu/saku shipping warz!!

But very surprising in the way it happened, for it was kinda lame AND cool at the same time, for this development brings more drama.

I´m curious to read next chapter and see how it will come out... if sakura was lying or if she went nuts/crazy fangirl mode.
Meu coração, não sei por quê
Bate feliz, quando te vê
E os meus olhos ficam sorrindo
E pelas ruas vão te seguindo
Mas mesmo assim foges de mim

Ah se tu soubesses como sou tão carinhoso
E o muito, muito que te quero
E como é sincero o meu amor
Eu sei que tu não fugirias mais de mim

Vem, vem, vem, vem
Vem sentir o calor dos lábios meus a procura dos teus
Vem matar essa paixão que me devora o coração
E só assim então serei feliz
Bem feliz

Carinhoso, by Pichinguinha

#43 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

Sakaru best be trollin', otherwise it might be awhile before Naruto can convince/save her from whenever Sasuke tries to dump her ass.

#44 LadyIris

LadyIris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

Ok, so Sasuke did a Lion combo to save Karin. Is it just me or did he make the lion combo up at the last second while facing this sound ninja AFTER the heaven + earth part??

On a side note, I'm actually quite excited for the next chapter. I feel no worry whatsoever. I have confidence that Sakura will do what is right. NS 4eva!!

#45 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

Sweet! Sage Naruto is on the way!!!

I honestly don't see why everyone is making a big deal about this, because I honestly think that this is leading up to the first team 7 reunion since before the time skip.

Hopefully that happens =]

#46 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Feb 10 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi is going to be tracking Sakura, and Naruto is tracking Kakashi.

The first thing Sakura will likely do is heal Karin. That means they are going to be delayed. That means Kakashi will be there, and perhaps will likely try to take care of Sasuke himself.

Then Naruto will probably locate them all, and all hell will break loose. I want to see how Sakura's resolve will hold up once Kakashi and Naruto (especially Naruto) get involved.

That is awesome. How I hope it will happen actually. Kakashi will get to see his 3rd student again mwahaha.gif

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 10 February 2010 - 10:22 PM.

meh.

#47 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

look at the last panel sakura has thoughts about sasuke how dark he has become and says hes not the same any more.

than says sasuke im going with you shes lieing to him playing him hopeing he will think she still loves him.

You people are blind Sakura said she was going to kill sasuke this is the only way she cant head on thats like walking and waiting in line to die. Sakura is not stupid yous underestimate her badly and let your worrys consume yous!

Really there is nothing to worry about she is a konaha ninja not some weekling anymore its pritty easy to see a setup.

#48 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

I am with the people who say Karins whole back-story seemed made up on the spot. My biggest problem with it being that she is a sensor type and yet couldn't sense either the bear or her teammates positions. It was like Kishi knew he wanted Sasuke to have saved her so he threw together a cliche scene that made little sense. Also, the smile was really weird. Not sure what it meant o.O

I'm glad Naruto is acting like himself again. It would be ooc for him to abandon his teammates, no matter how mad at them he was. I think I'll be bracing myself for Sakura to, once again, be a huge failure. Sadly. Hopefully she will heal Karin though.

#49 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:42 PM

i wont lie i think her plan will fail and she will be used to draw in naruto

#50 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

OMG....that has to be the funniest chapter I have ever read, Konoha Ninja's are so bloody lame, I can't believe Kiba and Lee got so easily duped, and how easily Naruto fooled Yamoto, and he's a former ANBU. I can't stop laughing at their idiocy, if this is some of their best i'm not surpriced Pain managed to destory most of them without any trouble, sorry I just can't seem to stop laughing.

OK so looked like Karin was not from Konoha but that definitely didn't happen inside the Forest of Death, first the Entire Forst of Death section was centered around Sasuke and wasn't ever aprt from Sakura during the exam and did Kishi forget Susuke didn't smile at anyone except smirk, and he created the Lion Combo during his match against the Chakra sucking Ninja in Prelimanaries, talk about major plotholes.

Wonder who'll arrive first Kakashi with his substantial lead or Nauto in Sage mode that allows him to lead further and faster....Well atleast Team seven will be reunited for the first in three years

iAnby7W.gif

#51 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

I realized if Kakashi finds Sakura this will be the first time he will see Sasuke after three years since he wasn't there when they infiltrated Orochimaru's hide out. I'm sure he must be impressed with the way Sasuke has mastered chidori just like he complimented Sakura.

I could see the fake spoilers and predictions for 483:

-Sakura tells Sasuke she loves him with all of her heart facepalm.png

-Sasuke becomes good seeing the light and tells her he loves her very much facepalm.png

-They share a passionate kiss. th_twitchsmile.gif

-Naruto arrives at the scene and smiles at them kissing he's not hurt because they are kissing. wot.gif

-From out of nowhere Hinata appears and tells Naruto that she loves him. sweatdrop.gif

-Naruto realizes just like that he has been in love with her all along. hm.png

-They live happily ever after. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

My personal opinion on this EPIC FAIL down.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 February 2010 - 11:14 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 10 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
look at the last panel sakura has thoughts about sasuke how dark he has become and says hes not the same any more.

than says sasuke im going with you shes lieing to him playing him hopeing he will think she still loves him.

You people are blind Sakura said she was going to kill sasuke this is the only way she cant head on thats like walking and waiting in line to die. Sakura is not stupid yous underestimate her badly and let your worrys consume yous!

Really there is nothing to worry about she is a konaha ninja not some weekling anymore its pritty easy to see a setup.

Wow, way to comment on a chapter by insulting its readers.

I'm blind?

#53 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

Just to get this out of the way, Sasuke (Barf in trash can) learned the move with the Sharingan before the written test, therefore he could've used it in a the forrest first, but the plot hole is still there. Kishi doesn't seem like he cares anymore. Unless Karin gets healed by Sakura.
Which leaves a pit in my stomach if Sakura actually kills Karin as some loyalty test, makes me sick to think about it. Hope to god I'm wrong. (Triple barf)

Naruto escaping from Yamato adds drama and Kakashi better move.
I'm hoping she turns on Sasuke, I want it to happen, but if it doesn't happen it will have to be for awhile and that is an EPIC FAIL. A team Seven reunion looks possible.

I still don't like the signs, I'm still rooting for NS though.

Edited by Insurrection, 10 February 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#54 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:29 PM

I think it's unfair to call Yamato and Sai, Lee and Kiba idiots for being tricked, since in my opinion the stunts both Sakura and Naruto pulled were quite clever.

With Sakura, Sai figured out she was going to try to ditch them, and pulled out what he assumed to be her only bomb. Naruto took advantage of staying still under the covers to activate sage mode and escape. Besides, Lee and Kiba are not exactly the brightest of the bunch, and just because someone is of a higher rank does not mean they are all knowing and can see what a person of lower ranking ninja will do before even they know it. Besides, Yamato was never there to see Sage Naruto and I don't think he even knows of Senjutsu.

If you're going to insult a character's intelligence, keep in mind THEY don't know what one who reads the series does. For example, back when everyone was saying "AHHH! What chance does Sakura have against the Magenkyo!?" Well, what makes you so certain she even knows of it? What chapter was it indicated that she knew about Tsukiyomi, Ameratsu and Susano?

#55 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

*rubs eyes again*

You know I would panic and all, but something does not add up. Everything is so confusing and this is the only thing that is keeping me from actually abandoning this ship.

I know SasuSaku fans are having a field day, but everything is.....confusing. All of a sudden we have Karin who was around the hidden leaf the whole time? We have Sakura with her "plan" whatever that maybe and we have Sasuke who....I am not even going to say it.

Kishimoto, you better not have Sasuke and Sakura kiss out of the blue after all the crap he is has done.

Why is it that the bad guys get all the best stuff why the good guys have to sacrifice everything for nothing?

BTW, I don't think Yamato is that stupid. I think he purposely let Naruto go cause like Kakashi said, he has to figure things out on his own.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#56 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

firs of all sasuke would have to do a 180 that sasuke has to change to like sakura

#57 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Feb 10 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am with the people who say Karins whole back-story seemed made up on the spot. My biggest problem with it being that she is a sensor type and yet couldn't sense either the bear or her teammates positions. It was like Kishi knew he wanted Sasuke to have saved her so he threw together a cliche scene that made little sense. Also, the smile was really weird. Not sure what it meant o.O

I'm glad Naruto is acting like himself again. It would be ooc for him to abandon his teammates, no matter how mad at them he was. I think I'll be bracing myself for Sakura to, once again, be a huge failure. Sadly. Hopefully she will heal Karin though.

I don't think its thrown together. She was young, maybe she hadn't developed her abilities, or wasn't taught how. Sakura was the same during that period of time.

I think her flashbacks are a good thing. It finally gives her character a bit of depth for her Sasuke love. It was hinted at before, when they first met. She mentioned that she had been watching/following him.

#58 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

No, they have made Karin a sympathetic character so kishi has some plan for her and I believe she will be the one to foil Sakura's plan remember she is the jealous type and will be keeping a close eye on Sakura.

#59 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

As long as everyone is discussing the Karin flashback...

For some reason, I thought Karin was older than Team 7.
Combine that with how young she looks in the Forest of Death, and that she had to pick up her glasses...

Maybe she saw Itachi in her flashback.
She has latched onto Sasuke due to the family resemblance.

Don't know if this fits in the established timeline, but it is an alternate explanation.

#60 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

well ı wont be in panic until ı see 483 thats all..
ı dont believe all ns moments for nothing they dont kiss ı dont see that happening(@james)

Edited by Myth, 11 February 2010 - 12:26 AM.

İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users