#21 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ May 16 2006, 08:42 PM)
There SHOULD be JiraiyaTsunade foundation, considering the various legends upon which the Naruto series is based, but there isn't.  Makes me wonder if there's more to that story that will come up later in the manga.

Well, there is (at least as far as the previous examples go), but again, it's one-sided. Jiraiya did attempt to ask Tsunade out when they were younger, possibly multiple times (my personal wager is that he finally got the hint when she almost beat him to death biggrin.gif ) But I certainly hope that more to the story comes up in the manga. *waves tiny TsuJira flag*

I've argued for NejiHina a bunch, but I don't see it as solidly founded. I think there's some support for it, but some of it is speculation about the politics of Konoha and the Hyuugas.

Same here. NejiHina makes sense to me because I'm under the assumption that Hyuugas need to marry Hyuugas to keep the Byakugan strong, and that cousin marriage is more or less considered normal in clans with kekkai genkai. But I'd hardly call it solidly founded or a sure thing to happen.

#22 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:50 AM

I guess so, every single one of them has the byakugan, so everyone is relate din more than one way. Kinda like stereotypical rednecks.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#23 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:47 AM

I'm probably one of only a few LeeTen fans out there but lets be honest Neji has no interest in a serious relationship nor has he shown any interests towards Tenten, however if all of you can recall near the end of Chapter 238 it shows Lee still training while Gai lays there tucked out and Tenten watches him with admiration, if ya ask me Lee and Tenten are meant for each other.

uc.png

#24 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:18 PM

I think LeeTen is more possible because when Tenten was watching Lee train she was blushing madly! Like this! 121721.gif Just because of :rocklee:

But I like NejiTen more because they look cute!

#25 surlymoogle

surlymoogle

DEUCES

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ May 23 2006, 06:47 PM)
I'm probably one of only a few LeeTen fans out there but lets be honest Neji has no interest in a serious relationship nor has he shown any interests towards Tenten

That's why I can't see NejiTen either. It's too much like SasuSaku to me, except Tenten doesn't make a complete retard of herself over Neji.

#26 Pyroneko 28

Pyroneko 28

now obsessed with TenHina

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:anime, games, drawing

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

(UzumakiEdward85 @ May 23 2006, 06:47 PM)
I'm probably one of only a few LeeTen fans out there but lets be honest Neji has no interest in a serious relationship nor has he shown any interests towards Tenten

That's why I can't see NejiTen either. It's too much like SasuSaku to me, except Tenten doesn't make a complete retard of herself over Neji.

I'll third this.

NejiTen basically lost me when I saw Tenten's "You can't beat a genius like Neji." comments. They were way too reminiscent of Sakura's "There's no way Sasuke-kun could lose." Also, I think Tenten shows much more emotion and is more expressive around Lee. Also, I thought Tenten only trained with Neji until Hiashi started training him.

Think I overdid it, so I'll stop.

#27 CloudedMemories

CloudedMemories

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:19 PM

I personally prefer LeeTen because it's the one I can see mostly likely happening in Team Gai. NejiTen is too reminding of SasuSaku, and LeeTen is much stronger in my opinion. Even through it's a minority.

Besides, Neji doesn't seem like the person to get in a relationship. Not everyone in the Narutoverse has to be engaged in a relationship.

I'm obviously a supporter of LeeTen. LeeTen Fanfiction From me. Shiva-Knight tongue.gif

#28 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:37 AM

however if all of you can recall near the end of Chapter 238 it shows Lee still training while Gai lays there tucked out and Tenten watches him with admiration, if ya ask me Lee and Tenten are meant for each other.

i concur.

#29 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:32 PM

Mah I don't know now. I like NejiTen cuz it seems quite cute if not funny, but then there's the whole proof on LeeTen. Basically I willl stay neutral now, but my loyalty is with NejiTen so far. Anyone want to join the neutral group?
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#30 cherry_bubblegum

cherry_bubblegum

LeeTen! W00t!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Anime, FFXII, anything Japanese(minus the food), drawing

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:58 PM

*raises hand* I'll join the neutral group! sweatdrop.gif I have become quite confused honestly! Before the timeskip, LeeTen seemed like it was more probable, but I read the whole arc after the timeskip involving team Gai, and now NejiTen seems to make more sense! There's barely any evidence of anything, but here:

Here, Lee tells Tenten she "lacks dicipline". Not anything special...but Lee! That's not very nice!

Here, Neji is helping Tenten out. Meh, nothing much, but still! There is barely anything to work with anyways.

If I HAD to pick, I still vote LeeTen...but as far as probablity goes, either work.

#31 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

theres a neutral group? i think i'll join that side.

2z3z1wm.gif

#32 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

Really there is too little information for either pairing to win out. Both have things supporting them. Personally, I like reading NejiTenten fanfiction over LeeTenten but I don't really care which pairing happens. Much like I like reading some Sasuhina fanfiction but I don't really care if it doesn't happen.

The only pairing I really care about happening is NaruSaku.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#33 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:23 PM

As much as I'd like to call myself neutral, I lean slightly more towards Neji/Tenten. You could make a case for either one, though.
Posted Image

#34 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:36 PM

Neutral.

#35 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:59 AM

There are some NejiTen moments, but it's mostly in the fillers.
I am still pinky-ash

#36 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:12 AM

ahehe.. i know i'm a little bit out of date.. *sigh* i should have found this site sooner. But in a sense I've only been hooked with Naruto last Novemeber 2006 XD

Oh and darts-san.. Are you bashing Tenten?(<---not a rude question just curiousXD)

QUOTE (Darts @ May 16 2006, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANYONE BUT TENTEN. Neji is too cool to end up with a boring character such as her. I think if they ended up together, he would overshadow her in everything.

Who deserves Neji ? Hum, right now... NO ONE !

Surely NejiTen does not have stable evidences like NaruSaku since they are only minor characters, and I won't argue with LeeTen lovers about the hints in the FOD part and the smile-blushing thingy, NejiTen lovers might not find a counter for it...But I'll still stick to NejiTen. The only evidence we have is the fact that Neji spends his training time with Tenten-pre chuunin exams.

Oh and about the part where tenten invites Neji to welcome tsunade and well Neji refuses to come since he's "busy" counting birds-I mean training...As far as i know he has refused but later on he was showed with Tenten in the inauguration.

As long as Naruto has not yet come to an end I will not lose hope in NejiTen^.^
After all Kishimoto-san have the knack to surprise people and one of it might be this pairing =p

And to those others who want to know more about Tenten and those who bash her I recommend you to visit this site:

Tenten: A Study by Toboe Lonewolf
A character study for Tenten all from the hardwork of Toboe-san a_dance.gif

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#37 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ May 14 2006, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always thought she had a thing for Lee. She seemed to get pretty upset when he was drooling over Sakura when they first met. Plus, she seems to worry about him more. Not to mention episode i think it was 150, when she was dreamily gazing at him practicing.

You are quite right. I do believe than LeeTen has more going for it than NejiTen. Im not sue who they are going to stick Neji with.

#38 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

Tenten... hmm. Sheesh, the poor girl lacks character depth. We haven't heard anything about her family or seen all sides of her personality.

As for me, I like LeeTen. I always thougth they had a nice "click" with each other.

And yes, it seems like Neji wouldn't be the type to end up in a relationship. He's either gonna end up with Hinata (ew, incest) or with random chick 51.

#39 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

As far as i know he has refused but later on he was showed with Tenten in the inauguration.

Filler.

Honestly though, given how much "attention" Kishimoto is giving the poor support characters, I wouldn't be surprised if we never see any kind of team Gai pairing development again. They'll show up a few times, fight a few enemies, and the series will end. =\

Which means you get to ship any pairing you want: NejiTen, LeeTen, NejiLee (XD), since nothing will be settled on this front. ^^

#40 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

I like NejiTen. smile.gif
I am still pinky-ash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users