• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#21 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 3 2012, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I'll write that down somewhere and impress my Spanish professor next time(if even she would understand what I said, that is sweat.gif). And I hope you'll feel better soon!

111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

You made me laugh so hard with this. Just imagining that scene...

Teacher: ¿Cómo estan hoy mis queridos estudiantes?
Kim: Yo estoy hecha leña.
Teacher: err.gif
Kim: *to herself* Owned! a_dance.gif

Thanks Kim (for both triggering my imagination and for the good wishes). You've definitely made my day with this (especially with the funny scene). laugh.gif

#22 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 3 2012, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, that's what I live for. laugh.gif

To own your Spanish teacher, or to make your friend's day? unsure.gif

Ahh... I'm so happy I could ricochet on the whole house if it was possible. My soul mate gave me quite the nice surprise today. biggrin.gif

Well, I better log off for now. Internet is kinda slow so it's a good time to take a break (and drink some coffee)

People, don't forget the little things, especially with you loved one. Believe me, they can bring a smile when you least expect it. thumbsup.gif

#23 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 5 2012, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ummm... both. biggrin.gif

Ah, I see! Sorry for the dumb question then. sweat.gif

Well, Compared to Tuesday, today I feel a lot better. I went ahead and watched the latest episode of Naruto, had some good breakfast and cleaned my backyard while testing my new mp3 player. It was a blast! happy.gif

I may possibly plan to watch "Wrath of the Titans" on Sunday, so if someone already saw it, let me know if it's good or not.

On a random thought: I've noticed that there is so much nice people here in H&E. The thing is that, I don't know why, but I feel kinda afraid to go ahead and do stuff (like creating threads, joining the chat room, of just posting replies in blogs). I've done it already, but believe me, usually one or two sentences take me 15 minutes to post them because of my fear, and I can't give a logical reason for this. I know no one will eat me alive (I can easily mention many people who have been nice to me: Dragunov, DK, FoolishYoungling, Kim, Konohakitten, Leo, Rainy, Toasty...) but I tend to panic every time I reply to every of of you guys.

So the only thing left for me to say is: I apologize for this weird fear and I hope that I can be a bit more "approachable" (if that's the correct word) after spending a bit more time around here.

Well, I'll see if I play some videogames for a while. Take care everyone! See you around!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#24 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Oh yeah! Another trip to "El Yunque"!

Today, I feel physically tired for the long walk yesterday, but the trip was definitely worth it, since we made it to the very top of El Yunque.

Hehehe, it's pretty cool to get out of the house and take a tour to a beautiful place like El Yunque.

Well, I'll upload the pictures into the picture topic soon, and I'll post a link here:

EDIT: Here's the link to the thread.

Take care everyone!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 07 April 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#25 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Good day everyone! happy.gif

There's not much going on right now. My friends and I went to watch Wrath of the Titans yesterday. I felt that it was just as good as the first one, though one of them told me that he likes this one even more than the first one. Hahaha, I guess I'm not much of a judge when it comes to movies.

Hmm... a day with nothing to do... let's see how I make this one different.

-Work apps - check
-daily chores - check
-keep the room clean - done
-love - all the time. happy.gif

Hmmm, maybe I'll go ahead and answer one of those questionnaires: *stalks random blog*

10 things you wish you could say to different people right now:

Hmmm... I'll choose people from here in H&E. Can you guess which ones I have spoken to?

1. That signature makes my eyes focus really hard.

2. Two more months! happy.gif

3. You and I need to have a bout to see which one reaches the goal first in any Sonic/Shadow stage.

4. It is brave to stand up and fight, but it's even more brave to offer an apology when necessary. Keep up the good debate.

5. I would like to hear you speaking Spanish someday, and the other three languages too. happy.gif

6. Don't know you much, but I like your cool personality. Oh, and I think the username you want to have it's cool.

7. I said it before and I'll say it again: That cosplay was well done pal.

8. I would like to know why you like Bee (is curious)

9. Should I join your "Sakura #1" club? biggrin.gif

10. Ah, credits to you since this questionnaire was in your blog. Oh, and greetings! smile.gif

09 things about yourself:

1. Name's Louis, but I'm OK with either Louis, Lou or Wolf

2. I'm pretty much addicted to coffee (with evaporated milk and three teaspoons of sugar... it tastes like caramel XD) and music (I'm currently with my headphones beating at the sound of "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" and using my legs to follow the beat as I write this).

3. I'm pretty much an "indoors" guy, but I don't mind going out sometimes. The only requisite: a small group and no alcohol please

4. I try to be nice every time, maybe too much sometimes but I like it. happy.gif

5. I dislike speaking negatively about others. Paradoxically, I tend to speak negatively of myself. You could say that I'm a pessimist (though lately, someone has helped me change this. Thanks!)

6. My dream? I'm already making it reality: making someone very happy. happy.gif

7. So yep, you guessed right when you thought I'm a romantic guy who enjoys the little things in life.

8. Oh, and I can't believe I haven't said this, but I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

9. Finally, despite the fact that I haven't talked much here in the forum, I appreciate all of you guys. You could say I already feel like at home, hehehe.

08 ways to win your heart:

1. Enjoy the little things. All the good things in life can be enjoyed without money. thumbsup.gif

2. Don't be quick to jump to conclusions. Ask, ponder, ask again, and answer with kindness and respect

3. Oh, and I definitely like Kind and respectful people.

4. Laugh and smile, if the joke was lame, then follow it with a funny comment and keep the mood happy.

5. At the same time, share serious topics and mature conversations. It's good to know we share similarities, but it is important to knwo our differences and strive to accept each other.

6. Read The Art of Loving. That way, you will understand my meaning of love. In the same way, if you need me to read a book or watch a certain movie you like, then tell me so.

7. You don't need something big to surprise me. There's nothing sweeter than an honest "I love you" at the end of the day.

8. And it doesn't matter if you're a friend, a best friend or my soul mate, if you need me to tell you that I'm there for you, let me know. I may be clueless sometimes and not notice these things, but that doesn't mean that I don't feel them. You are my friends after all. a_thumbs.gif

07 things that cross your mind a lot:

1. "I hope you're doing well darling. I love you." happy.gif
2. "Hmm... I wonder what to do next."
3. "Hehe, alright! *follows beat of a song*"
4. "Hehehe, you never cease to surprise me."
5. "Hahaha, I wish I could say something but these guys said everything I wanted to say."
6. "I better keep this in mind"
7. "......... *is daydreaming as he drinks a cup of coffee*

06 things you do before you fall asleep:

1. Wash my mouth.
2. Write something, no matter how big or small it is.
3. Listen to one of my favorite songs or to a song that reminds me of something good
4. Drink at least two glasses of water.
5. Choose at least some pants to keep close just in case something unexpected happens.
6. Smile thinking of the good things.

05 people who mean a lot:

1. Her
2. My parents
3. My best friends
4. My brothers and sisters (there tongue.gif)
5. Those people who helped me learn something important in life

04 things you're wearing right now:

1. Jeans
2. Sleeveless
3. Slippers
4. Bracelet

03 songs that you listen to often (currently):

1. Mariposas - Enanitos Verdes
2. Regalame un Beso - Fanny Lu
3. Jet Lag - Simple Plan

02 things you want to do before you die:

1. Visit Japan
2. Prove to my close ones that I love them a lot.

01 confession:
Believe it or not, I've never been kissed. I'm not ashamed though, since that only means that I'm keeping it for the one, hehehe

Well, that was fun. Later everyone! happy.gif

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 09 April 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#26 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 9 2012, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5. I would like to hear you speaking Spanish someday, and the other three languages too. happy.gif

I'm going to take a guess and say I'm no.5. Right? eager.gif

1. Her
2. My parents
3. My best friends
4. My brothers
5. Those people who helped me learn something important in life

Oh and shame on you, how could you forget your sisters? biggrin.gif

Edited by Kim, 09 April 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#27 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 9 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to take a guess and say I'm no.5. Right? eager.gif

Nope, that wasn't you Kim.

Just kidding! I'm a bad liar anyway. Of course you are! I was pretty surprised when I found out that someone knew so many languages so I thought it would be cool to hear you speaking them someday. *gives chocolate cookie*

Oh and shame on you, how could you forget your sisters? biggrin.gif

Here in PR, we use the term "hermanos (brothers)" to refer to both brothers and sisters. That's why I only wrote brothers, but I guess it doesn't hurt to add a few more words. *goes to edit post*

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 09 April 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#28 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 9 2012, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here in PR, we use the term "hermanos (brothers)" to refer to both brothers and sisters. That's why I only wrote brothers, but I guess it doesn't hurt to add a few more words. *goes to edit post*

Yeah, I know. But usually(in English) when you want to refer to both brothers and sisters, use 'siblings'. happy.gif

#29 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 9 2012, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I know. But usually(in English) when you want to refer to both brothers and sisters, use 'siblings'. happy.gif

OK, you decide: Should I write "siblings" or "brothers and sisters"? I'll edit it according to the answer.

PS: Thanks for the help. I really appreciate when someone helps me fix grammar mistakes. happy.gif

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 09 April 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#30 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 9 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. That signature makes my eyes focus really hard.

2. Two more months! happy.gif

3. You and I need to have a bout to see which one reaches the goal first in any Sonic/Shadow stage.

4. It is brave to stand up and fight, but it's even more brave to offer an apology when necessary. Keep up the good debate.

6. Don't know you much, but I like your cool personality. Oh, and I think the username you want to have it's cool.

7. I said it before and I'll say it again: That cosplay was well done pal.

8. I would like to know why you like Bee (is curious)

9. Should I join your "Sakura #1" club? biggrin.gif

10. Ah, credits to you since this questionnaire was in your blog. Oh, and greetings! smile.gif

I'm going to try and guess this.

1. Blacklightning

2. Konohakitten expecting her baby!

3. Toasty

4. Pachuco

5. Kim

6. The undisputed most coolest person in H&E

7. Leo

8. Dragunov

9. FoolishYoungling

10. Not sure, Rocket?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#31 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 9 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, you decide: Should I write "siblings" or "brothers and sisters"? I'll edit it according to the answer.

PS: Thanks for the help. I really appreciate when someone helps me fix grammar mistakes. happy.gif

It doesn't matter as long as sisters are included. sweat.gif

6. The undisputed most coolest person in H&E

And don't tell me, that's you? tongue.gif

#32 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 9 2012, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to try and guess this.

1. Blacklightning -Correct!

2. Konohakitten expecting her baby! - Yes sir!

3. Toasty - A fellow Sonic fan. Indeed!

4. Pachuco - This is one of the most admirable things someone can do. Correct!

5. Kim - Yep! She should, right?

6. The undisputed most coolest person in H&E - I think Kim also guessed this one. Correct! "Law" sounds cool!

7. Leo - Right you are! The ladies man did a nice Gaara cosplay.

8. Dragunov - Correct "Konno-yaro, Baka-yaro" XD

9. FoolishYoungling - The no. 1 Sakura Fan. Correct

10. Not sure, Rocket? - And.... ah, that's a wrongo here. The credits goes to Kushina for this questionnaire.

Well, 9/10 is pretty amazing. Well done DK! thumbsup.gif

#33 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

Ah man I didn't know about Kushina. Oh I've decided to keep my name since people here already know me by the current one.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#34 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Don't worry buddy. It was a random blog I chose and she was the lucky one.

So yep, credits to her for this one.

Oh, and alright then. You have a good point there DK.

#35 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

A challenge in one of the Sonic games to see which one of us reaches the goal first? That sounds like something interesting to do. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#36 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hehehehe, I'm up for it. smile.gif

However, since we can't do that exactly now (my wish is to make the competition with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle), then I guess we could prepare like a time trial challenge or something like that, hehehe.

Oh, and I feel like I owe an apology to Kim. I read the words I used again, and even though it wasn't my intention, it gave the appearance of me striking a claim to you for my grammar mistake. My real intention was to use the one that would make more sense (that's why I asked the question about "Siblings" or "brothers and sisters") so I'm sorry about that. And like I said before: thanks a lot for helping me. I really appreciate those things. happy.gif

______

Wow, today is quite a hot day here in PR. Since the clouds have gathered now and there's no wind nor rain, the heat gets trapped. Anyway, I took a shower just two hours ago and it seems I may have to take another one soon. Hehehe, and summer hasn't arrived yet (PR is a tropical island, but the temperatures change slightly depending on the season).

I went to sleep kinda late yesterday and my darling noticed so she got worried about me. I dislike making people worry about me, so that only means that I should GTS early now. In a way, I feel like a kid who gets scolded, but at the same time, I'm glad to have someone who cares for me.

I just hope I can love her as much as she loves me, hehehe. happy.gif

Well, I'm off for now. Take care everyone!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#37 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

Well, hi guys! There's really not much to say but I guess I can add a few things:

-OK so today I had a bit of a stomach cramp in this morning. It wasn't pleasant at all and I had to bear with the pain since I was driving my cousin to get his driver's license (apprentice level). The good news is that it only lasted through half of the trip and I was completely fine by lunch time.

-Ah, and I also went through that embarrassing moment of asking for a Bacon Triple at BK (pretty much the same feeling as when someone asks for a Whopper at McDonalds). sweatdrop.gif

-Oh... and I guess I'm somewhat happy to be able to help people. I helped a few friends here to choose a team name, I helped my neighbor fix his laptop, and I helped a few people smile today. I guess it kinda helps me fight my negative thoughts about myself (it's funny that I try to talk so nicely of others yet I talk so... well, never mind. I guess there's no reason to feel like this now that I have people who believe in me and who help me believe in myself).

Well, that's all for now!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

If you were Chuck Norris you would have gotten the burger you asked for. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#39 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 13 2012, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you were Chuck Norris you would have gotten the burger you asked for. tongue.gif

Touché! laugh.gif

After all, Chuck Norris cal pull out the hair inside his nose with a boxing glove! If he can do that, he can get a Whooper at Mcdonalds.

*birds chirping*

*wind blowing*

*someone screams: "YOU SUCK!"*

"Thanks you for summing that up." sweatdrop.gif

________

Current songs in today's soundtrack:

-Kylie Minogue - Chocolate
-Angels and Airwaves - Love like Rockets

Do you feel alive!?

Well, once again, I found out today that a 40 gallon fish tank is very heavy, even when empty. Good thing I used my own chest box as support to carry it outside and wash it properly. sweat.gif

Well, apart form that, I have to say that today was a good day. It's amazing how life changes when you finally feel that you have found a purpose to strive for.

Setting aside the ever romantic mood I seem to display on my blog (well, I prefer to do it here than in other parts of the forum. sweat.gif), it's amazing to see how hot a night can be after an afternoon's rain. No wind + humidity = higher temperatures. I may need to turn on my fan today, hehehe.

Oh yeah... I watched the movie "Next" (starring Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel) today. I haven't seen it in quite some time so I didn't remember almost anything of the plot. sweat.gif

The movie's about a man who can see a bit later into the future. But I'll leave it there, I don't want to ruin it with spoilers. happy.gif

Finally, though many people might criticize Nicholas Cage's roles, I really like most of his movies; and he has taken many different roles, which makes him an actor with versatility.

Well then, time to hit dreamland. I'll check out a few things and then press the "rest" command.

Until the next day!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 14 April 2012 - 01:54 AM.

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

You kinda set me up for that joke since you ordered the wrong thing. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic