Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 27 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No that not what I mean not every red head. I mean Karui has the same personalty as Kusina and him I am just saying that she had a look of surprise on her when she heard his full name.

I am saying she could be a relative of him or know wear Kusina is. Because she does look a little bit like Kusina to me any ways and so does Karin also.

They might have the same color of hair, but, I don't think that they are related.

Why?

Kushina's eyes are green, right? And she has fair skin. She also looks like Sakura, but Karui doesn't, since she has golden (wow.png) eyes.

I also know that Kush-chan came from the Land of Whirpool, or something. That explains the 'Uzumaki' part.

I think. arg.gif I'm not entirely sure. But, you have a point there. happy.gif

And, Karin, is an orphan, whose parents died in an attack or something.

Edit: Looking back at my post, I sound so unsure. wow.png But, this is my opinion anyway, to what you are saying.

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 26 June 2009 - 04:21 PM.

#42 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 26 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They might have the same color of hair, but, I don't think that they are related.

Why?

Kushina's eyes are green, right? And she has fair skin. She also looks like Sakura, but Karui doesn't, since she has golden (wow.png) eyes.

I also know that Kush-chan came from the Land of Whirpool, or something. That explains the 'Uzumaki' part.

I think. arg.gif I'm not entirely sure. But, you have a point there. happy.gif

And, Karin, is an orphan, whose parents died in an attack or something.

Edit: Looking back at my post, I sound so unsure. wow.png But, this is my opinion anyway, to what you are saying.

---

Yes, but I doubt every Uzimike went to Konaha they wear separated I think. and yes It the former Whirpool country. Read the link it a fan fic by paradox Just. She thought of the idea that Karin could be part of the Uzimike clan.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 26 June 2009 - 04:31 PM.

#43 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 26 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, but I doubt every Uzimike went to Konaha they wear separated I think. and yes It the former Whirpool country. Read the link it a fan fic by paradox Just.

So far the only OTHER Uzumaki we know is Kushina. There is no proof of others surviving. Whirlpool was destroyed, after all.

And that's a fanfic. I don't think Paradox's work would have anything to do with the REAL storyline.

Edited by Cloud, 26 June 2009 - 04:32 PM.

#44 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

From Sakura's standpoint I don't think she even knows for sure how she feels about Sasuke. And she is aware she has a close bond with Naruto, but I doubt she realizes the extent of it. All she knows is that she cares about Naruto and does want him to get hurt. I really hope that with the introduction of Karui that it will spark a little jealousy. Especially if they end up fighting well together. Sakura may realize that in not coming to terms with her feelings she'll be left alone.

I don't think Naruto or Sakura realize how well they complement each other. It's kind of sad. And just my opinion, but I like Karui better than Hinata. smile.gif Even though I'm pretty sure she won't get paired up with Naruto. I think she actually looks a little older than Naruto.

#45 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 27 2009, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, but I doubt every Uzimike went to Konaha they wear separated I think. and yes It the former Whirpool country. Read the link it a fan fic by paradox Just. She thought of the idea that Karin could be part of the Uzimike clan.

Maybe. That is a possibilty.

Ergo (tongue.gif), all we can do is wait for the next chapter to see what is in store for us. Naruto hasn't learn anything about his mom, right?

This is a great opportunity to find out.

---

Btw, I had read that already, and I really liked it. XD Thanks for the link, anyway.

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 26 June 2009 - 04:34 PM.

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

As happy as Paradox is of people liking his works of fiction... he's a man, btw.

Karin has no relations with Kushina or Naruto. She was found by Orochimaru in a village burnt down, as an orphan.

#47 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

Alright well this new translation is on Narutofan.

Page 8 Translation --Click here to view--
Page 8

Karui : I'll have you spit everything you know about Sasuke ! Ninjutsu, Abilities, everything you gathered about Akatsuki and Sasuke's partners

Sakura : This is a lie ! Sasuke-kun can't be in Akatsuki !

Karui : Hey, girly ! Shut up, will ya ? What are you to Sasuke ?

Sakura : This ... This just can't be.
*sob* *sob*

I gotta say if this is the correct version, then it's definatly ALOT different then Sleepyfans....

#48 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 26 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright well this new translation is on Narutofan.

Page 8 Translation --Click here to view--
Page 8

Karui : I'll have you spit everything you know about Sasuke ! Ninjutsu, Abilities, everything you gathered about Akatsuki and Sasuke's partners

Sakura : This is a lie ! Sasuke-kun can't be in Akatsuki !

Karui : Hey, girly ! Shut up, will ya ? What are you to Sasuke ?

Sakura : This ... This just can't be.
*sob* *sob*

I gotta say if this is the correct version, then it's definatly ALOT different then Sleepyfans....

Maybe SleepyFans don't like Sakura and are letting their biases show in their work. *shrugs* I just know they have a reputation for being pretty bad with their translations. They just happen to be the fastest.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#49 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:27 PM

As much as I love the idea of weapons training for Naruto, I would rather him learn how to control Kyuubi from Killerbee. I remember his father mentioning that he gave him the Kyuubi to give him the power he would need to defeat...I'm guessing Madara.

And whatever Itachi gave Naruto and hoped he would never have to use it. Maybe it's something that would hurt Sasuke. Itachi has always yearned for peace, so maybe something like taking away Sasuke's sight would be a last resort for him. I doubt that's it, but it still leaves me curious about what Naruto has in him.

#50 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 26 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as I love the idea of weapons training for Naruto, I would rather him learn how to control Kyuubi from Killerbee. I remember his father mentioning that he gave him the Kyuubi to give him the power he would need to defeat...I'm guessing Madara.

And whatever Itachi gave Naruto and hoped he would never have to use it. Maybe it's something that would hurt Sasuke. Itachi has always yearned for peace, so maybe something like taking away Sasuke's sight would be a last resort for him. I doubt that's it, but it still leaves me curious about what Naruto has in him.

I'd personally like to see Naruto gain more powers of his own, not having to draw on the Kyubi all the time.

#51 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

The scene was more of a narusaku scene in its implications. Sakuras feelings for naruto have grown exponentially since part 1, but hanging over her heart like a shadow is that moment on the bench when naruto made her fall for sasuke. its that moment which ha spartly driven Sakura to this point. A desire to confront sasuke and ask why he claims not to remember their "Almost kiss" on that special day for them both.

So her reaction is understandable. Shes just had her first relationship and her possible newer feelings shoved in her face and basically was told to confront them now on top of her losing her village, and possibly her sensei all in the same day.

Sakura was always an emotional person and sensitive at heart. So i for one am glad to see this emotional outburst from her.

We'll see how she deals with this situation next week I hope.

As to sasuke well listen to this and youll see where hes coming from Voices
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 26 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe SleepyFans don't like Sakura and are letting their biases show in their work. *shrugs* I just know they have a reputation for being pretty bad with their translations. They just happen to be the fastest.

SleepyFans is notoriously known for being biased and bad with their translations. I would prefer if OneManga didn't use their scanilations.

#53 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

I'm ok with Naruto drawing on the Kyuubi's chakra as an additional source of power as long as he doesn't completel rely on it for everything. Kyuubi is a part of who he is. I think the struggle with his "inner demon" is what makes Naruto a deeper character. When he was doing sage mode training and he learned that someone had to gather and channel energy to him in order to stay in sage mode...I originally thought he was going to learn to control the Kyuubi and have it channel the energy so he could stay in Sage mode as long as he wanted.

Also, his learning to control or suppress the Kyuubi is important to him in order to keep those close to him safe. He's already seen what he's capable of. And he doesn't have the safeguard of the amulet or his father's seal anymore. I think if he were able to fight with the Kyuubi similar to how killerbee does with his Bijuu, he would be very formidable. With the Kyuubi he has the ability to learn new jutsus and abilities that he wouldn't be able to without. And likewise, he would be able to do things others without Kyuubi would be unable to do.

#54 lion3queen

lion3queen

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 26 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I don't wanna see a Karin/Sakura type thing that some fans seem to hang on. I want Sakura to not only learn a bit from Karui, but also use her to help realize feelings for Naruto, because I'm not sure if she will do it on her own. biggrin.gif

that's exactly what i was thinking about! I think it's obvious she has some feelings for naruto.. someone just needs to push her in the right direction laugh.gif
Chocolate is my anti-drug <3

#55 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

One thing I am kinda excited about is seeing all five Kage's. We know what Suna, Kumo and Konoha's Kages look like but I am curious to see what the mizukage and tsuchikage look like.

It is going to be interesting.

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 26 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SleepyFans is notoriously known for being biased and bad with their translations. I would prefer if OneManga didn't use their scanilations.

I agree but OneManga gets the first scans that is available out there, first come first served. Frankyhouse, I believed, stopped doing Naruto and Binktopia, while coming back doing Naruto again but their releases comes around later this evening or tomorrow, depending if cnet or Hisshou finished the translations.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#57 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 26 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As happy as Paradox is of people liking his works of fiction... he's a man, btw.

Karin has no relations with Kushina or Naruto. She was found by Orochimaru in a village burnt down, as an orphan.

Yeah, we don't know her last name she does look a lot like Kushina so we don't know for sure if she does have a relations with them are not. I believe that most of the Uzimike separated after the whirlpool country was destroyed so she could be a long lost relative.

#58 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 26 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, we don't know her last name she does look a lot like Kushina so we don't know for sure if she does have a relations with them are not. I believe that most of the Uzimike separated after the whirlpool country was destroyed so she could be a long lost relative.

Not every last name has a whole clan history behind it. Some names are just there to ya know....be names.

#59 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 26 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not every last name has a whole clan history behind it. Some names are just there to ya know....be names.

Or maybe they had already heard of him. It's possible they knew about Naruto defeating some of Akatsuki and his assistance in killing Zabuza. Plus, there's a birdge named after him. I'm sure if I heard about all that, I would expect him to look super cool. So him identifying himself as Naruto may have been a shock to them. It's also possible they know that Naruto was a Biju host, but didn't know what he looked like. And them knowing Killerbee, expected him to be more like their master. Hopefully we'll get a little more explanation in the next chapter or two.

And yes, I would love to hear more about his mother's past. It would be cool to have him return to where Whirlpool country used to be in search of his past. Almost Woverine like. I'm sure after finding out who his father is he has to want to find out more.

#60 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 26 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe they had already heard of him. It's possible they knew about Naruto defeating some of Akatsuki and his assistance in killing Zabuza. Plus, there's a birdge named after him. I'm sure if I heard about all that, I would expect him to look super cool. So him identifying himself as Naruto may have been a shock to them. It's also possible they know that Naruto was a Biju host, but didn't know what he looked like. And them knowing Killerbee, expected him to be more like their master. Hopefully we'll get a little more explanation in the next chapter or two.

And yes, I would love to hear more about his mother's past. It would be cool to have him return to where Whirlpool country used to be in search of his past. Almost Woverine like. I'm sure after finding out who his father is he has to want to find out more.

Looking more at the page though, the "Naruto?!" seems to have actually come from Taka, so my suspense for that part of next chapter kind of died.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users