#21 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

I think we're about 2-3 episodes out from Naruto's return to the village. There's still a lot from the manga that happens until his eventual arrival. I just remember Tsunade calling for his return and then having to wait anxiously for him to actually be recalled. But the wait was well worth it. smile.gif

What still hasn't been shown in the anime --Click here to view--
We still need to see the revelation that the messenger frog was killed by Danzou, Kakashi and Tsunade fighting against Peinn, Kohomarou vs. Pein, Tsunade releasing her slugs to help keep the village alive, and Sakura calling out for Naruto.

#22 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Apr 23 2010, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we're about 2-3 episodes out from Naruto's return to the village. There's still a lot from the manga that happens until his eventual arrival. I just remember Tsunade calling for his return and then having to wait anxiously for him to actually be recalled. But the wait was well worth it. smile.gif

What still hasn't been shown in the anime --Click here to view--
We still need to see the revelation that the messenger frog was killed by Danzou, Kakashi and Tsunade fighting against Peinn, Kohomarou vs. Pein, Tsunade releasing her slugs to help keep the village alive, and Sakura calling out for Naruto.

Yea it's going to be getting really good soon =)

#23 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

Real quality animation. Tami + Sakura = Win (who DOESN'T want her to be Sakura's apprentice?). Pain lives up to his animation potential.
5/5.

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

I still haven't seen the episode. rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 22 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have to be careful with that ciardha if Tami follows Sakura's footsteps her violent temper might rub on her (a tsundere in the making laugh.gif)

My guess is Tami would more likely grow up to have a personality like Shizune's.

Sakura might have the hot temper, but is a lot sweeter natured than Tsunade. Tsunade is much more a typical shonen manga tsundere type, Sakura is more the shoujo manga version of the tsundere. The anime tries to make Sakura a lot more tsundere than she is in the manga.

In the manga Sakura and Moegi have barely interacted and Moegi hasn't been shown to be a tsundere, she was kind of a Konohamaru fangirl in part 1, that was about all we've seen of her personality in part 1 or 2 of the manga. The animators apparently liked the idea of making her a tsundere and added those scenes. On that point I think the animators win, it gives her character more depth. Kishimoto has barely had Moegi in part 2, and only one word of dialogue that I recall, and that was in 253, when we see that Ebisu is now the team sensei for Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 22 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Moegi ever really talked to Sakura. Maybe it's just a Konoha Kunoichi thing to keep guys in there place. I still think Tami was just the cutest thing •^^•

I think they should make an hour-long special with Naruto vs. Pain. Now that would be cool *ç*

doesn't have to talk to Sakura to see her beating on Naruto tongue.gif

#27 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:15 AM

I actually thought the animation in this episode was rather bad. It was very slow, and there were several off models. Naruto was especially bad. At one point, his head was the same size as his torso.

The episode itself was rather good, though. I loved the way everyone was running away from the centipede, like it's all super dangerous, and then Sakura just killed it in one punch. I wish we got to see more of that Sakura, rather than the weepy one we always get shoved at us.

I'm probably evil for saying this, but I like the way Pain doesn't screw around. He goes straight for the kill, instead of letting the enemy build up their forces.

#28 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:50 AM

... well, on that point... until he has Naruto pinned, and breaks out his 'Bad Guy Speech no Jutsu'.

It all goes downhill for him from there. lol

Edited by Paradox Jast, 26 April 2010 - 12:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users