#61 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (lodikeii @ Aug 6 2007, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is the author of "the spirit of fire" going to end the story? i hate to read open stories (especially when it seems like the author wont end it), but this story sounds interesting :<

Well, you could always PM the author, Smiter (one of the moderators for this message board and find out. I'm curious, myself, but I never felt as if I was in a good enough position to ask.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#62 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

It's not likely. He had mentioned going back and re-writing it because there was stuff that he wasn't too happy about, but that's been put on hold, too.

He's been really busy with work and stuff. I think that's why he's been sticking with drabbles - because he'll actually have the time to finish them.

#63 Strausenhat

Strausenhat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ May 24 2007, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one I'm looking for.
It was a really good NarutoxSakuraxSasuke fanfic, which involved Sakura dying in the beggining of the chapter due to a plot by the Akatsuki. She comes back as a Blood Princess (or something like that) and Naruto is trying to save her, while Sasuke wants to kill her and Itachi. It was leaning more on NaruSaku, so I wanted to continue reading!!!

I think you're talking about

Between the lines

I personally can't wait for the conclusion

#64 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:54 AM

As the title suggests I'm looking for a certain fic. Not sure if it's NaruSaku or what. What it does have is Naruto using the Bunshin Daibakuha (Great Clone Explosion) along with some sort of natural gas jutsu during the bell test. I'm not sure what else he does but that the only part I remember. The only other things is that Naruto is kinda like a mad genius prankster and it's a humor fanfic. Please help me if you can.

#65 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

I'm NOT SURE...but it could be this fic:

Don't you know? Foxes are cunning!

#66 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

Nope sorry but thank you for trying. It takes place I believe before the FIRST bell test. Now, I'm going to go scrub my eyeballs....*walks away muttering something like "bad spelling and grammar"*

#67 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

Something about gas jutsu well naruto did develop a certain jutsu like that in a story called

The Legacy of the Rasengan by Tellemicus Sundance

it's a naru/hina by the way, it's been a while since I read that story so it's very vague. Sorry
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#68 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

There was a fanfiction where it paired Naruto with everyone starting with TenTen. I think the summary was something with Naruto being a good listener, and girls liked a good listener. It was also a Lemon. any ideas?

#69 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ Aug 14 2007, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was a fanfiction where it paired Naruto with everyone starting with TenTen. I think the summary was something with Naruto being a good listener, and girls liked a good listener. It was also a Lemon. any ideas?

I believe that fic is called Every Woman Loves A Man That Will Listen, dont have the link though.

#70 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (rick @ Aug 14 2007, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that fic is called Every Woman Loves A Man That Will Listen, dont have the link though.

That's the one. The author (Alpha_T_Sigma) took it off FFN for rewriting, although it's actually a Harem fic, Tenten just gets firsties. wink.gif

There are snippets of it posted up on The Fanfiction Forum - http://s14.invisionf...anfiction_forum , but you'll need to register.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#71 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:48 AM

I'm looking for a story where Sakura has her period and Naruto thinks she is going to die and Sakura goes along with it. He does everything that she tells her to do and at the end of the night, he confesses his love for her. There's only one chapter.

Sound familiar???

#72 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:32 AM

I remember one like that, but in the end Sakura kisses Naruto because hes been avoiding her because he thinks hes pissed her off (lol).
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#73 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Aug 24 2007, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking for a story where Sakura has her period and Naruto thinks she is going to die and Sakura goes along with it. He does everything that she tells her to do and at the end of the night, he confesses his love for her. There's only one chapter.

Sound familiar???

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 24 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember one like that, but in the end Sakura kisses Naruto because hes been avoiding her because he thinks hes pissed her off (lol).

i dont remember reading either of these fics, if 1 of you find them before someone else can you post them here? id love to read them lol

#74 NaruxSakuxme?

NaruxSakuxme?

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Aug 23 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sound familiar???

It really does sound familiar. i've read so many i can't pin a name tho. but yeah i'll try to find it.

#75 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

ok ok. For one its a naruino (gasp!)

Dont stone me. I have to say this fic was ****ing hilarious! It has Naruto having ino has a rebound girl and he tried to get her to fall in love with him.

The thing this fic is infamous for is the "bent position" scene. Basically Ino had this "jutsu" called the blood line-ender no jutsu and it hurts like hell. Ask if you need more info.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#76 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Dart Tension @ Aug 25 2007, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok ok. For one its a naruino (gasp!)

Dont stone me. I have to say this fic was ****ing hilarious! It has Naruto having ino has a rebound girl and he tried to get her to fall in love with him.

The thing this fic is infamous for is the "bent position" scene. Basically Ino had this "jutsu" called the blood line-ender no jutsu and it hurts like hell. Ask if you need more info.

Idiotic Reasons by G1Park.

#77 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Aug 24 2007, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sound familiar???

I think I found it. This ones called "Botheration" by YamiPaladinofChaos.

Botheration
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#78 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

I got that one already. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: I just found it.

http://www.fanfictio...e_of_THOSE_days

#79 siona

siona

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

please somebody help me! i read a time ago some beautiful fanfics about naruto and sakura and i don;t found them anymore. In one Sakura was married with sasuke but had feelings for naruto and came to him at night, and another both of them were in a mision, Naruto was hurt and Sakura made something and if they stayed in a circle they coudn't be recognize , because they were followed by enemyes. if someone read them pls post a link or something. I read them a time ago, but i don't know were and i want to read them again. smile.gif sorry it isn't post right or i made some mistakes!

#80 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:19 PM

I know I've read the first one but the name doesn't come to mind right now, I don't think it's been updated in a long while.

The second one sounds like Geno Calamari's "Something or Other/First and Only:" http://www.mediamine...52/225898#fic_c
This one's only for the adults.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users