Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

-sigh-
really do hope something happens with our everso favorite pairing. WE DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING >=OOO!!!
well...not really we...but you know what I mean biggrin.gif:D:D
OTP and my Bby

#62 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (FoxxSpirit @ Aug 7 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If she were to magically end up with Sasuke, I would end up like down.gif because they have had no development whatsoever.

The thing that always gets me with statements like these, or comments from the other side saying that Sakura *will* end up with Sasuke, is that there is the huge GLARING problem of Sasuke not showing any interest in Sakura...whatsoever mellow.gif

How exactly will she just randomly end up with a killer missing-nin, whom has betrayed the village and his friends multiple times over, and who doesn't care about anyone, or anything except whatever killing is on his agenda next...and in this case it's the Kages next.

Sasuke doesn't even know what true love is. And Kishimoto doesn't do stuff for no reason. He wouldn't pair Sakura up with Sasuke with all these negatives going for such a pairing. This manga is all about hope, and achieving ones highest goals despite all the hardships, and obstacles thrown in one's way. Kishimoto wouldn't reward Sasuke like that, and leave Naruto his main character out in the cold like that, after all that Naruto has done to better himself, and to help all those around him whom he loves and cares for.

#63 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

Clearly Kishimoto is setting up for SakuNaruIno.....biggrin.gif

(in my dreams)

Edited by Freakazoid, 07 August 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#64 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing that always gets me with statements like these, or comments from the other side saying that Sakura *will* end up with Sasuke, is that there is the huge GLARING problem of Sasuke not showing any interest in Sakura...whatsoever mellow.gif

How exactly will she just randomly end up with a killer missing-nin, whom has betrayed the village and his friends multiple times over, and who doesn't care about anyone, or anything except whatever killing is on his agenda next...and in this case it's the Kages next.

Sasuke doesn't even know what true love is. And Kishimoto doesn't do stuff for no reason. He wouldn't pair Sakura up with Sasuke with all these negatives going for such a pairing. This manga is all about hope, and achieving ones highest goals despite all the hardships, and obstacles thrown in one's way. Kishimoto wouldn't reward Sasuke like that, and leave Naruto his main character out in the cold like that, after all that Naruto has done to better himself, and to help all those around him whom he loves and cares for.

I think she would randomly end up with him by -thinks- giving him a cookie?? An emo cookie? Bah, I don't know! That's why I said magically... it's magic. Haha.

But the whole Sasuke thing is true. He doesn't exactly know the meaning of true love and on the side of that, he doesn't have any interest in anyone so far...
I don't think Sasuke would end up with anyone with how he is. :/

I think Kishi will atleast pair Naruto up someone since he is the main character. Sakura or maybe even Hinata... as much as I hate to say that... will have a chance to be with him in the end. But the most likely couple right now is our very own NaruSaku! Yay!

#65 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (FoxxSpirit @ Aug 7 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Sasuke would end up with anyone with how he is. :/

This I agree with.

QUOTE (FoxxSpirit @ Aug 7 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But the most likely couple right now is our very own NaruSaku! Yay!

This I extra agree with a_thumbs.gif

#66 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats pretty good, you did just about sum up a big part of the manga. good stuff.
\

#67 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:47 PM

Agreed with everyone up there. And can't you see Sasuke hates female interaction?
Remember when Karin got too close?
"Karin, you're too close.e

Of course he won't end up with Sakura!
Shoot I'd be shocked if he ended up with anyone of the opposite sex at all O_O
OTP and my Bby

#68 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Aug 7 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats pretty good, you did just about sum up a big part of the manga. good stuff.

Thanks happy.gif

#69 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks happy.gif

I like your siggy. Teeheehee biggrin.gif
OTP and my Bby

#70 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (chewp900 @ Aug 7 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like your siggy. Teeheehee biggrin.gif

Sakura is always epic win! a_thumbs.gif

Back on topic...

>.>

<.<

Good solid chappie! happy.gif

Also I believe that Gaara would have made a great leader for the alliance, despite the other Kages thinking him too young. He always keeps his cool, he's incredibly rational, and very intelligent. All perfect assets to lead, hence why he is the Kazekage after all wink.gif

#71 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is always epic win! a_thumbs.gif

Back on topic...

>.>

<.<

Good solid chappie! happy.gif

Also I believe that Gaara would have made a great leader for the alliance, despite the other Kages thinking him too young. He always keeps his cool, he's incredibly rational, and very intelligent. All perfect assets to lead, hence why he is the Kazekage after all wink.gif

True so very true. And in that page/pages, ever other kage had !! or !!! while he only had !. I thought it showed that it took him by surprise but not too much... just thought I would say... :b

#72 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

which is why they didn't choose him. Who cares about leadership skills when youve got the shady & mysterious Danzo? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#73 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

I understand his reasoning though. Leadership is about skill and charisma yes, but as Mifune said other villages are haivng a hard enough time just calling him Kazekage much less taking orders from him.

Its analgous to electing a clown as leader. Sure you know he can be a good leader but people are too busy laughing thier @ss's off at the funny red nose to take him seriously.

Edited by catsi563, 07 August 2009 - 06:21 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#74 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Bloody hell. My ears are still ringing from the CAPS LOCK POST. :zaru

To apply for a leadership position:

Please add that you have a Sharingan in your resume. IMMEDIATELY HIRED.

#75 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 7 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, too true XD

#76 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 7 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bloody hell. My ears are still ringing from the CAPS LOCK POST. :zaru

To apply for a leadership position:

Unless your name is Obito. tongue.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#77 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Aug 7 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless your name is Obito. tongue.gif

*Checks his interview list*

Hmm.

Nope, no Obito here. :zaru

Got a Madara though.

#78 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

And really...who said the leader should be a Kage anyway? They could totally nominate Kakashi. He's well respected among the ninja world, he's smart, keeps a level head, makes good decisions, has experience with wars and tactics, and he's been working with Naruto this whole time. I could see people saying Naruto should be leader, but he's not well respected enough and falls under the Gaara, stigma.

And about the NaruSaku...I think this is a nice step forward. You can tell she knew early on that Naruto had feelings for her, but she never came out and admitted it. And the anguish it's causing her to know that she has caused him the most pain is a nice touch. She may want to go after Sasuke with Naruto and determine his fate together. i.e. Get to Sasuke first and try to reconcile and save him, and if they can't they would be the ones to dispose of him. I think that would be the best approach for them at this point. Because if another group gets to Sasuke first, it could start the chain of hatred that leads to war. This would be their last chance to save their friend, if he can even be salvaged.

I wonder how Naruto will react to Sasuke if it's revealed to him that the village was behind the destruction of the Uchiha clan.

#79 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

In many ways Sakura feelings may mirror narutos int his regards. How long has it been since Yamato so clearly pointed her feelings towards him out?

in a way she may be suffering from the same thoughts as him.

"how can i be worthy of his love for me? How can i be worthy to love him when I cant even keep my own promise to him? Whne I cant even do more then little things for him?"

Yamaots words to her may come back full circle soon as Sakura realizes that the strength of her feelings for naruto may be all she needs to push herself forwards and come out victorious over whatever obstacle she faces eve Sasuke.

I even hold the opinion that she may defeat Sasuke straight up in a fight by following Narutos example during his fight with Gaara where he faced an near overwhelming opponent and with nothing more then guts and his desire to protect Sakura who he loves driving him crushed Gaara.

She too may be the one crawling or dragging herself towards a battered and downed Sasuke who is telling her to "Keep away!!" while she tells him how she feels about naruto and how she wont let him take away those who are precious to her that shell kill him first.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#80 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 7 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In many ways Sakura feelings may mirror narutos int his regards. How long has it been since Yamato so clearly pointed her feelings towards him out?

in a way she may be suffering from the same thoughts as him.

"how can i be worthy of his love for me? How can i be worthy to love him when I cant even keep my own promise to him? Whne I cant even do more then little things for him?"

Yamaots words to her may come back full circle soon as Sakura realizes that the strength of her feelings for naruto may be all she needs to push herself forwards and come out victorious over whatever obstacle she faces eve Sasuke.

I even hold the opinion that she may defeat Sasuke straight up in a fight by following Narutos example during his fight with Gaara where he faced an near overwhelming opponent and with nothing more then guts and his desire to protect Sakura who he loves driving him crushed Gaara.

She too may be the one crawling or dragging herself towards a battered and downed Sasuke who is telling her to "Keep away!!" while she tells him how she feels about naruto and how she wont let him take away those who are precious to her that shell kill him first.

Wow, I was kind of thinking the same thing but I didn't know how to put it out there. You are officially in chewp's book of awesomzors!
OTP and my Bby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users