• Please log in to reply
2508 replies to this topic

#61 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 2 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@catsi: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. Hopefully it'll continue to be as good as people are saying it is. It's hard to make a crossover work...

No rpoblems. it is good your doing it nicely and I left you an early chapter reviewoffering a suggestion or 2 that might help. I think your covering the story and crossover possibilites nicely and all Id offer is just more NaruSaku is all.

Also withotu spoiling I think i knwo who the badguys are targeting so i think im pretty sure where your taking the action =^__^=
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#62 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:32 AM

The fourth additon of Huddle has been posted. Theme: "Shivers"

(Cute, short-and-sweet little drabble series.)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#63 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

Mizukage has been updated.

Mizukage Chapter 33

#64 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:27 AM

What a fun fic. And it looks like it's got a slight harem element to it as well. I think Naruto/Yoruichi is very fun, interesting, and unconventional and I would like to see more

(referring to the Bleach/Naruto crossover)

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#65 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Dec 4 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a fun fic. And it looks like it's got a slight harem element to it as well. I think Naruto/Yoruichi is very fun, interesting, and unconventional and I would like to see more

(referring to the Bleach/Naruto crossover)

Heh, thanks. Some people don't agree with the pairing, but I enjoy writing it. I'm glad you're liking the story so far. Hope you continue to do so.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#66 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 5 2008, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, thanks. Some people don't agree with the pairing, but I enjoy writing it. I'm glad you're liking the story so far. Hope you continue to do so.

Its a great story Denim. I thinkt he dislike of the pairing comes form the way youve written the story so far. Yourichi comes off as very Anko like, and the way she is makes her seem more like a big sister to him than a potential romantic interest.

More importantly though is the way youve done the relationship between him and Sakura. The amazing connection you established between them through inner sakura makes then quite lieterally in the case of Bleach "Soul mates".

thats part of it in my opinion. Yourichi is coming off as a purely physical thing with no real two sided attraction to be honest. Where as Sakura is a very spiritual and true kind of love that you established nicely.

I will grant this though while keeping the story strictly NaruSaku you do have plenty of leeway to have some fun with Yourichi and him. A lot of teasing and Innuendo (which is very much in character for her, just ask Ichigo) between them.

If I may. I'd offer this bit of advise.

keep the story strictly narusaku and build on that. But have fun with yourichi teasing and tempting him constantly in her own special way. that would be perfectly in character for both of them, and would give you soem excuse for a lot of laughs.

Also emphasize the bratty sibling bond between them much as if Naruto were a young Soifon again. I think I cna easillys ee Yourichi drawing a paralel between the two in that regard.

If I make my guess correct your aiming for a Sakura kidnapping and rescue by naruto where she sees him and is reunited for a short period.

possibly with Sakura being exposed to the spirit world and being able to see them through Inner Sakura.

If so GLEEEEEEEE cant wait for more chapters.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#67 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:41 AM

Just FYI for fans of In your arms, and In your eyes.

In your heart: the teaser trailer

Tyhe first chapter will be soon and Ill update here as I go.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#68 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

Yosh finaly one of the more popular fics have been updated Chapter 15 of Whirlpool Country by the excellent Paradox Jast is out.

Hmm...no one's posted on these updates might as well do it.

Chapter 33 of Mizukage by Dragon6 is up

Chapter 15 of Team Sharingan by EroSlackerMicha is up.

And Chapter 12 A Sannin Level Battle by fieryfalcon is up

Edited by harry4e, 06 December 2008 - 05:16 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#69 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

Thank you for the links, Harry.

Chapter Nine of Vraisemblance by Folle is already up.

I edit. I have just seen Digifruit has just updated Get Glory in this Hand with the Ninth Chapter

So it's time for writing other review explaining her when awesome she is. biggrin.gif

Edited by Jenskott, 06 December 2008 - 06:46 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#70 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Dec 6 2008, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I edit. I have just seen Digifruit has just updated Get Glory in this Hand with the Ninth Chapter

So it's time for writing other review explaining her when awesome she is. biggrin.gif

Errrmmm...Last time I checked, Digi-kun was a HE. (Wait, did you mean the other author, 'Folle?')

Anyhoo, Chapter 15 for Whirlpool Country is out.

And I have personally posted a new...
Bunch of nothin'. =_=
(But not to worry, PB! rawr.gif My plot bunny stash is gradually increasing in numbers.
One of the million of 'em should get lose at some point if I don't watch them too carefully. XD)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#71 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

Watch those plot bunnies, Gena-chan! Don't let them get loose! Catch 'em.... cook 'em biggrin.gif

I've got a couple oneshots to report:

Beauty In The Breakdown by Nirvana1

Green and Cool by Sayaka-sama

#72 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

Forgive and Forget by wolf's paradise =D I love this oneshot. @_@ It's pretty well written.

LOVE IS WAR,

#73 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Chapter 13 of Medicinal Lullaby by the ever so talented Shivakashi is up, haven't read it yet as it's 10.30am and I'm yet to go to bed and I've gone all cross-eyed.

iAnby7W.gif

#74 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:39 PM

Chapter 9 Of Konohas Golden Viper is up. Fun Fic with Anko as Narutos Adoptive mom.

The Tenchagan A Fun NaruSaku crossover fic with Ranma

Chapter 5 Of Haruno Curse II is up as well

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#75 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 8 2008, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 9 Of Konohas Golden Viper is up. Fun Fic with Anko as Narutos Adoptive mom.

The Tenchagan A Fun NaruSaku crossover fic with Ranma

Chapter 5 Of Haruno Curse II is up as well

Is The Tenchagan worth to read? I always shied away from it because of the crossover.

#76 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Dec 8 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is The Tenchagan worth to read? I always shied away from it because of the crossover.

Yes Id say so. The cross over is mostly jsut Ranma in the Naruto world beyond that no major issues. Its actually a basic Ranma Sautome in the Naruto world and acting as Narutos big brother and how things change because of it.

Its a good story, a few grammar issues here and there but a generally over all fun read. Also it was jsut updated with chapter 5.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#77 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

Finding Naruto by H&E's very own Tohno Shiki has been updated after almost an entire year with chapter four!

Go Go Go read fic listers and make sure it doesn't take him another year to update!

#78 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:06 AM

Chapter 6 of Animal to Become is up.

The author wants to end it there but it shouldn't. This story should have a happy ending for crying out loud!

Make him/her reconsider!

#79 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

^I removed the link for that story as it happens to have mature/graphic scenes (and is a rather dark story) that are not suitable for this fic listing. While Mature fics are allowed just make sure they are suitable for a 15+ audience.

Thank you Kitsune-Arashi for pointing it out to me!

#80 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

=^__^= a little more self advertisment

The much anticipated sequel to In your arms, and In your eyes.

In your Heart Prologue: Here comes the bride

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users