19 replies to this topic

#1 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:41 AM

I didn't see this thread anywhere yet and I really like Sarada, and thought it would be great to see a thread her appreciating this intelligent, cute new gen child. :smile:

Thing I appreciate about Sarada;

naruto-manga_jaSJ-c700_SARADA.jpg

1. She's not a carbon copy of her parents.

2. She has a unique style that I enjoy.

3. She thinks for herself.

4. She's willing to look at things from a critical standpoint rather than blindly accepting anything thrown at her.

5. She's a sweet person, kind to her friends.

6. She's a boss.

If you guys have anything else you appreciate about this child, feel free to chime in!

:wub:

Edited by Pink Chidori, 27 July 2015 - 10:32 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#2 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:08 PM

I didn't see this thread anywhere yet and I really like Sarada, and thought it would be great to see a thread her appreciating this intelligent, cute new gen child. :smile:

Thing I appreciate about Sarada;

naruto-manga_jaSJ-c700_SARADA.jpg

If you guys have anything else you appreciate about this child, feel free to chime in!

:wub:

Well, she's not bad...she is cool...from my opinion.
2ivn2tv.jpg

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:10 PM

I do like Sarada, I just wish Naruto Gaiden ignored the drama for her, since I'm of that opinion she's Sasuke and Karin's child, though Sasuke is with Sakura and has Sarada with her to keep Sarada safe from people who would want to use her mixed heritage to their advantage. Since it also makes more sense than the forced crap Kishi gave us.

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:17 AM

She showed promise tbh at the beginning of Gaiden, she has potential but I didn't really liked the road Kishi chose to take her development *sigh* 

I appreciate the way she was at the beginning of Gaiden

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#5 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:06 AM

She definitely has potential to be a good character if they manage to develop her properly....but then again, so was Hinata....which means the chances of her character getting trashed by the end are, sadly, very high...

2e5.gif

#6 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

It's nice to see some appreciation of Sarada here. :happy:

I can definitely understand the concerns about Sarada's character development and where it could lead to. With Kishi and SP, its bound to end up hit and miss after all.

But for now, she's been great in my eyes, and while she forgave Sasuke a bit too easily for his absenteeism, I'm willing to give her a pass on it since she's a kid who just wants her father around and I can understand that.

Edited by Pink Chidori, 28 July 2015 - 04:16 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#7 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

you know how sasuke in the end became the main character of naruto? what if sarada becomes the main character of boruto? then it might turn into a magical girl shoujo series LOL.  i wonder if sarada'll ends/begins as main character of boruto since "uchihas' ALWAYS win" lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 21 September 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:43 PM

She is the best offspring character from the Naruto's generation. I like that she pointed out a lot of the holes in SS's relationship. And the only way I can think of the Boruto manga can survive for more then two years is if they just decided to abandon bolt and focus on Salad, because he is that unlikable and damaging to the series.

That's all I got.

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

@starlite
She's a main character.
I really doubt she will become the protagonist/"hero" in this manga, unlike her father.
She would... no she will be burito gf in the end, unlike her father lol.

@bail
She point out the hole and make peace with it.

#10 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

She's my second favorite of the new generation (the first being Metal Lee) and is the most developed. I like her character despite the circumstances surrounding her creation both in and out of universe.

#11 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

She is the best offspring character from the Naruto's generation. I like that she pointed out a lot of the holes in SS's relationship. And the only way I can think of the Boruto manga can survive for more then two years is if they just decided to abandon bolt and focus on Salad, because he is that unlikable and damaging to the series.

That's all I got.

Funny thing behind all this is that Sarada's status is Sakura's offspring (more better than Hinata's), meaning that Sarada is doing way better, has more potential than any of there characters her generation. Everyone points out that Sarada's a Uchiha. Lets see how the audience response to Shinachiku. An AU Boruto born and conceived from Sakura's womb. I'm about to test out that theory rather it to be far fetch or not. Audience hate Shina, ten the Uchihas win and will always dominates. If audience (excluding NS fans) likes/loves Shina, than that means Sakura's side dominates the audience.

Sakura is considered the most hated character over seas in the history of manga/anime and yet the audience adores her offspring no matter what canon AU they come from. How ironic is that  :twitch:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 24 September 2016 - 10:43 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:46 PM

Funny thing behind all this is that Sarada's status is Sakura's offspring (more better than Hinata's), meaning that Sarada is doing way better, has more potential than any of there characters her generation. Everyone points out that Sarada's a Uchiha. Lets see how the audience response to Shinachiku. An AU Boruto born and conceived from Sakura's womb. I'm about to test out that theory rather it to be far fetch or not. Audience hate Shina, ten the Uchihas win and will always dominates. If audience (excluding NS fans) likes/loves Shina, than that means Sakura's side dominates the audience.

Sakura is considered the most hated character over seas in the history of manga/anime and yet the audience adores her offspring no matter what canon AU they come from. How ironic is that  :twitch:

She's really the most hated character over seas in the history of manga / anime ? >.<

She's not a bad character nor she wanted for anyone to be hurt no matter what her conclusion was. * Hmph *

#13 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

She's really the most hated character over seas in the history of manga / anime ? >.<
She's not a bad character nor she wanted for anyone to be hurt no matter what her conclusion was. * Hmph *

She's a flawed female character and that makes her the devil, you know. Fandoms often have really disgusting attitudes towards female characters who don't fit a very specific mold. Sure, Sakura's wasted potential and development sucks big time, but I've seen far worse characters, almost all of which are male yet don't get a fraction as much hate.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

And she had the problem of being in the way of the NH Ship which put her square in the crosshairs

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:21 AM

I seen the poll on three western anime sites. The latest was Anime-Planet.

She's a flawed female character and that makes her the devil, you know. Fandoms often have really disgusting attitudes towards female characters who don't fit a very specific mold. Sure, Sakura's wasted potential and development sucks big time, but I've seen far worse characters, almost all of which are male yet don't get a fraction as much hate.

Hopefully I can turn that around. Not going to be easy.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#16 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:47 PM

I seen the poll on three western anime sites. The latest was Anime-Planet.

Hopefully I can turn that around. Not going to be easy.

Because Naruto is a famous series, Sakura gets a huge hate. Still, every human is flawed. Sakura reflects us.
We're good, trying our best, but not perfect and we get lost in many aspects of our lives.

Those who hate her should think more that they're also flawed :fu:

I got your back Crimson. If you need help in it, tell me.

Edited by T XD, 25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM.

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

She is hated because the beta males imagine her as the women that friend-zoned them despite them being such "nice guys," and for those "Shy" girls she the woman that steals men that "rightful belong" to those "shy" girls. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 September 2016 - 04:09 AM.

#18 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

She is hated because the beta males imagine her as the women that friend-zoned them despite them being such "nice guys," and for those "Shy" girls she the woman that steals men that "rightful belong" to those "shy" girls. 

I believe it's just the tip of the iceberg. Too bad I don't have any conclusive evidence to test out my theory that Kishi's wife could play a factor in to why the Shuiesha staff hated Sakura. 

#19 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

I believe it's just the tip of the iceberg. Too bad I don't have any conclusive evidence to test out my theory that Kishi's wife could play a factor in to why the Shuiesha staff hated Sakura. 

Sheisha hates Sakura ? Why in the world would they hate her ?  :twitch:

#20 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:54 AM

Total role reversal, I know that lol 

s1L0ZhX.png

Excluding Naruto and Sasuke, I actually think the poster isn't half bad with Sarada "MAINLY" and Boruto. 

Naruto and Sasuke kill the poster. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 27 September 2016 - 02:54 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sarada, next gen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users