• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

Episode 448 comerade

Sakura heals hinata sayingthe wound isnt fatal

Naruto beats away at the cage in his mindscape yelling frustration. He asks kurama to give him more power but Kurama says the seal is difficult to break and that Naruto cant control his power yet and is drowning in his own anger. naruto tells him to shut up and returns to hitting the cage

Inside the other moon the shinobi fight to keep the compression under control but are losing the battle steadily. Kushina says the kyubis chakra is unstable and she cna feels omething wrong with the other half of the kyubis chakra. Minato asks Ino to contact the rookies.

Ino contacts Shikamaru who explains the situation quickly. Kushina offers to try something but Minato tells ehr it could be bad but she inssits and minato agrees. Kushina glows brightly then vanishes

Naruto continues to pound on the cage as Kurama berates him asking which of them is in the cage. Naruto asks how he cna be so calm in their situation. naruto says he just wants to beat  Yahiko when suddenly Kushina hugs him from behind.

Kushina tells him to calm down so he can control kyubis power better and shows him that everyone is allright and still fighting. he calms down a  little and then sees the other half of kyubi behind kushina. Kushina explains how half was sealed in her and half in Naruto who they had faith would be able to control its powers.

Kushina tells him shell pass her half of kyubi to him so that both are reunited. she tells him her will and spirit will live on. Kurama says that only half is needed and she and Naruto fist bump channeling the power into Naruto. She then vanishes saying shes leaving the village in his hands.

She reappears where she was with Minato asking if she all right. She yells for Naruto to go and he begins to break the seal which then shatters revealing a nearly fully restored kyubi which then vanishes showing Naruto in his golden kyubi form.

Tendo uses a shinra tensei but Narto blows through it and pins him with multiple chakra arms. he then pulls a pin out saying that hes not in there is he.  he uses the rod to pinpoint Nagatos location saying he wants to hear his side of things.

Naruto confronts Konan and Nagato who acuses the leaf of the explosion of the village that killed Nagato 3 years ago. Naruto denies it and says they thought that Nagaot and co were responsible.

Nagato says it doesn't matter any more. because he lost his comerade Yahiko and Naruto agrees losing a comerade is tough thinking of Sasuke.

Naruto explains how sasuke left to seek orochimaru out and says he wants to give Sasuke a second chance to be family again. he says he'll never give up on a friend, and Nagato remembers Yahiko saying the same thing. Yahiko says they'll make everyone friends and part of team jiraya so they can work things out without fighting and war.

Naruto says if he gives up hell never be hokage and when he is ehll be friends with everyone so no one has to fight anymore.  Naruto says he doesny have to tbe their friend but asks them to let him Join tean Jiraiya as well since hes also a student of pervy sage.

Naagto impressed by Naruto releases the jutsu and frees the village causing it to return to its place on the ground safely as he vanishes with Konan he says that if Naruto wants to be a member of team Jiraiya he needs to save his friend first since Yahiko held his friends in high regard. Naruto says he will and returns to the village

at the village Minato and Fugaku talk Minato praises his handling of the police force and how it saved many lives. Fugaku says he was merely doing his duty and compliments Narutos growth as a person while lamenting his onw failure as a parent.

minato says theyare still searching for them both fugaku laments that maybe he was too hard on Sasuke causing him pain and hopes he can see boht him and itachi again before the end

In orochimarus lair an exhausted  sasuke collapses after destrying Orochimarus white snake form. he awakens in a hidden lair where Sasori appears saying he and the akatsuki have been watching him since he left for orochimaru and asks if Sasuke is itachis younger brother.

Sasori asks him I he killed itachi saying that Sasuke was talking in his sleep. he asks if the ones who should have died did, and if they would be forgiven by sasuke.

Sasuke says Narutos name angrily. sasori says the aktsuki will help him and ask what he wants.

Sasuke says he wants to destroy those who control the uchiha, and says he wants to destroy the leaf village. he closes his eyes and then opens then to reveal the mangekyo

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

"Naruto beats away at the cage in his mindscape yelling frustration. He asks Kurama to give him more power but Kurama says the seal is difficult to break. Also that Naruto can't control his power yet and is drowning in his own anger. Naruto tells him to shut up and returns to hitting the cage" That is more pathetic then what happened in the original time line. Why is he doing this, because hinata was injured?

"Kushina tells him she'll pass her half of Kurama to him so that both are reunited. She tells him her will and spirit will live on. Kurama says that only half is needed and she and Naruto fist bump channeling the power into Naruto. She then vanishes saying she's leaving the village in his hands." So she is killing herself?...Why a fist bump? The reason that Killer Bee and Naruto and later Minato did that was because they needed physical contact with each other. And hugging probably was to kitten erotic for it. They could have hug while she was sacrificing herself because Naruto was having a hissy fit. The fist bumps just sound stupid and lack or remove the emotional impact of the scene would have if they hugged.

My god the writers are terrible. This is their version of how they wish Naruto went? ... I've never been more thankful for kishi talents as a writer. At least he better then SP's Naruto staff!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 February 2016 - 07:43 PM.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

I seriously never understand the missed vital part.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:12 AM

I seriously never understand the missed vital part.

Because his editor and assistance like the idea of her fight for Naruto. So she could confess her feeling. Didn't like the part that it would logically end in her death.

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:37 AM

So? Everyone was going to get revived. Fail-safe much.

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:50 AM

They didn't like the idea of their fantasy living love pillow dying/dead. 

As for the revive everyone at the end who know maybe they feared at one point kishi actually killing those characters.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 February 2016 - 12:51 AM.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:54 AM

I suppose. Whatever. The revival not only weaken the fear of death and the farewell (mainly Kakashi), but it serves no purpose. Might as well have them knocked out.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 12 February 2016 - 12:58 AM.

#8 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:49 AM

Are they going to reboot everything in this filler?? Are they gonna remake the war arc too after this ??

This is by far the LONGEST filler in Anime history or at least i ever saw.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#9 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:24 AM

If they cancel the anime then will they go bankrupted and close down?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:30 AM

No. It would however put them in a difficult situation.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:34 AM

They have other cartoons but it mainly 12 episode series. Naruto is their only long running series, and show that is on the whole year. Without it they would have to rely on their new releases that only last about... three months. Then they are living on show to show. Not a position a company would want to be in but it's survivable

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 February 2016 - 05:16 AM.

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:53 AM

Sounds to me like they trying to reboot the CANNON anime, they can only make their own story as filler, and now that Kishi left they can do whatever they want.

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:27 AM

Sounds to me like they trying to reboot the CANNON anime, they can only make their own story as filler, and now that Kishi left they can do whatever they want.

Well then what do you think is their goal with that? nH, ss, SNS, NS? Or is it more story wise...To be honest i don't think i watch the anime in years other then maybe once or twice.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 February 2016 - 06:47 AM.

#14 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:15 AM

Well then what do you think is their goal with that? nH, ss, SNS, NS? Or is it more story wise...To be honest i don't think i watch the anime in years other then maybe once or twice.

Its either they want to extend it as far as they can to the Boruto Anime, or they have some other sinister plan ... one think for sure they can't stop, if they stop the Anime, all left over fans will leave and Naruto manga will dry out and die.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

No. It would however put them in a difficult situation.

Their suffering is OUR joy :fu:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Good SP needs to by destroyed for what they did to Naruto but only after the anime Bleach does the final arc of the series.

#17 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:23 AM

Good SP needs to by destroyed for what they did to Naruto but only after the anime Bleach does the final arc of the series.

I agree if there is one thing I'm okay with SP doing it's Bleach because I'll be honest and for some reason The filler in Bleach was actually good,  the best examples are The Bount Filler Arc, and the Raigai Filler Arc the fact they made Kon relevent to the entire arc made go like Holy kitten!  The only issue with some of the arcs like the Zanpakto Rebellion Arc and the Amagi filler arc was that they were randomly placed whereas the Bount and Reigai filler arcs were placed at the right time. Plus I've noticed that the budget they put into Bleach is insane I mean its no Mad House level, but it's defintely good to see. I don't know that's just me...  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#18 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:39 PM

i love kushina, so eh

tumblr_o2g8c1wdzV1sfnn3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2g8c1wdzV1sfnn3mo2_1280.jpg

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:58 PM

That copy paste...

#20 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:00 PM

i love kushina, so eh

tumblr_o2g8c1wdzV1sfnn3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2g8c1wdzV1sfnn3mo2_1280.jpg

In order to save money they just swapped Minato for Kushina, and made a small adjustment to Naruto. :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users