• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#41 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 11 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So maybe Kishi is gearing for a small skip, where Naruto himself goes missing nin and trains himself to get the kyuubi's chakra under his control.

He not that type of person he would protect the village with his life I doubt he will go AWOL. It just to strange for me to even think he will go AWOL like Sasuke did. He'd probably stay and help protect his village from Danzo like a rebel type thing.Sasuke is going to kill Danzo in this next arc. I think his rain will be short lived and then Naruto will be Hokage when he ready. He doesn't half have the support that Naurto does so I doubt his rein will last.

I claim this page in the order of the Rebel Alliance of Konaha.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 June 2009 - 01:57 AM.

#42 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 12 2009, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He not that type of person he would protect the village with his life I doubt he will go AWOL. It just to strange for me to even think he will go AWOL like Sasuke did. He'd probably stay and help protect his village from Danzo like a rebel type thing.Sasuke is going to kill Danzo in this next arc. I think his rain will be short lived and then Naruto will be Hokage when he ready. He doesn't half have the support that Naurto does so I doubt his rein will last.

I claim this page in the order of the Rebel Alliance of Konaha.

True but sometimes you might not have a choice in the matter, Would Naruto be prepared to kill innocents on the order of Konoha? Remember Naruto is the child of prophecy, his aim is not just to protect Konoha, but to protect everyone who he considers precious, even if that person is from Suna or Ame, and there is the possabilty that Danzou's second order of business could be a counter attack on the Hidden village in the rain, and without the power of Pain, they are sitting ducks, would Naruto be prepared to go to war with the village of the person who he promised he'd end al the senseless war?

Danzou is a war hawk who strives on War, a tyrent, dictator type if you will. his idea of leadership is showning the other nations they are the strongest nation and force them into submission, they are the only nation with a Jinchuruki as far as they know (only the old members of Ataksuki know the eight tails escaped) and he'd want to exploit that to gain the upper and against the other nations, and that wouldn't sit well with Naruto.

So you see Naruto might stay loyal to Konoha, but he might need to leave the village and then once he's strong enough overthrow the current hokage to save the village from their leader.

I'm ont saying this is what I think it going to happen, but it's something that I believe could happen. If you look at what's happening recently, with Sasuke coming to Konoha, and with todays spoilers, Naruto's in a very awkward position, he has to choose between Danzou's orders his best friend and his village, it's going to be his biggest challage to date, he believes are going to be tested to the max and will be interesting to see how he deals with them....that is ofcourse if Madara doesn't get to Sasuke first and drags him back to base.

Also if Sasuke succeeds in killing Danzou who is the Hokage, it means Naruto has failed, he hasn't saved his best friend, There is no way Sasuke would be allowed back into Konoha fold after that, so how would Naruto be able to become Hokag if he didn't save his best friend, so as far as he's concerned he isn't worthy of the position. 'If a ninja can't even save his own friend, he's not good enough to be hokage' Naruto's word.

iAnby7W.gif

#43 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:50 AM

They wonted Kaskshi as Hokage not Danzo, so I would think that they would make him Hokage until Naruto is ready to become Hokage.

#44 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 11 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right. Naruto isn't the type to go AWOL. However, that doesn't mean he wouldn't ask to leave the village to train. He already did it once with Jairiya, so why can't he do it again? Naruto NEEDS to learn to control the Kyuubi and fix his seal for good, because if he doesn't, He will most likely release the Kyuubi during his next battle with Sasuke, even if it's against his will. Naruto needs to become stronger, and the only way he will do that is by getting away from the village and train. Like harry4e said, it's possible that Naruto might not leave the village at all, but it's very likely this will happen some point or another.

Also, Naruto ISN'T going to be the next hokage. Naruto isn't physically or emotionally ready to take that position, so Kakashi is the best choice for the position of Nanadaime Hokage. They weren't going to consider Naruto as the Rokudaime, so why would they consider him the Nanadaime when Danzo's rein won't be very long anyway. Harry4e also made a great point about not wanting to be Hokage if he couldn't save his friend. Seeing as how no one likes Danzo and he will most likely become on evil tyrant, they might let Sasuke's crime slip, but that doesn't mean Sasuke will want to stay. Naruto won't want to become Hokage untill Sasuke is saved, and that doesn't seem likely during this time period of the series.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#45 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 12 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They wonted Kaskshi as Hokage not Danzo, so I would think that they would make him Hokage until Naruto is ready to become Hokage.

But that's it, if Sasuke kills NAruto and is too far gone for NAruto to save, he;ll never accept the position of Hokage, because he won't feel worthy of the title, he'll be the next Jiarya and run the spy network for Konoha whilst Konohamaru or Sakura become Hokage. I never said Naruto would be the next Hokage if Danzou was destroyed, I don't see Naruto taking charge as Hokage until Sasuke is by his side and Ataksuki is destroyed.

iAnby7W.gif

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 11 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But that's it, if Sasuke kills NAruto and is too far gone for NAruto to save, he;ll never accept the position of Hokage, because he won't feel worthy of the title, he'll be the next Jiarya and run the spy network for Konoha whilst Konohamaru or Sakura become Hokage.

I doubt Sasuke was ever going to be evil even thought, I hate the character, He will succeed where Jiarya failed. HE will save his orcohimaru and get his girl in the end. This story doesn't sound like that type of ending where the hero doesn't achieve his goals at the end. Sakura what? I doubt she would even think about stealing Naruto's dream from him like that so I can see Konahamaru as the next Hokage if he doesn't get it at the end.

And about training I never said that he wouldn't go train. I said he never would abandoned his village with out a reason like to go train to get stronger. He loyal to his village so I doubt he would just go AWOL for something travail as a disagreement between him and the Hokage.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 June 2009 - 10:34 PM.

#47 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 11 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not if the old farts on the council continues denying Tsunade's decision so much. And Danzo is pretty much the dictatorial madman right now with his hands on a few buttons.

fu.png

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 12 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not if the old farts on the council continues denying Tsunade's decision so much. And Danzo is pretty much the dictatorial madman right now with his hands on a few buttons.

fu.png

Lol at that smiley laugh.gif

Yes, but it because she was a gambler/ ie would probably not be a wise choice as Hokage. In their mind things can go from bad to worse but she was one of the best Medical ninjas in the Narutvers so they had little argument in wonted her back..

#49 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 12 2009, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fu.png

Very true about Danzou, but the council was needed with Tsunade otherwise we all know Konoha would be the Gambling mecca of the Ninja worlds, making even Vegas look like a seaside gambling kiosk, And Shino's Kiba's and Hinata's Clan would be security making sure no one was trying to cheat... tongue.gif

iAnby7W.gif

#50 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 12 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very true about Danzou, but the council was needed with Tsunade otherwise we all know Konoha would be the Gambling mecca of the Ninja worlds, making even Vegas look like a seaside gambling kiosk, And Shino's Kiba's and Hinata's Clan would be security making sure no one was trying to cheat... tongue.gif

Lol laugh.gif

#51 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

I really want a part 3 time skip to see Sakura marrying Naruto (Hokage). narusakuct7.gif love.gif wow.png boogie.gif

Right now it seems too complicated to make a call for it since kishi has been so good at controlling our fandom. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 13 June 2009 - 08:05 PM.

#52 The Middleman

The Middleman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:19 AM

Not to disappoint, but that's never gonna happen. Naruto is clearly on it's final stretch.

#53 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (The Middleman @ Jun 13 2009, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to disappoint, but that's never gonna happen. Naruto is clearly on it's final stretch.

I don't think so. Naruto may have defeated Pain, but there's no way he is gonna be able to take down Madara at this point in time. Wether it's a small time skip or another long training mission, Naruto is going to have to become stronger if he is going to take down Madara. Also, he needs to make his dream come true and become hokage, and that's not going to happen anytime soon because he isn't physiclly or emotionally ready for the job. I have a feeling there is going to be a time skip, but when is anyones guess.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#54 The Middleman

The Middleman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:11 AM

Well, when you put it that way, it's probable. I still wouldn't count on it. Seeing as it's gotten to a predictable stage... ah, who am I to judge, right? ^^

#55 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 12 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way things are going, Naruto is either going to end in the next 50-100 chapters or we are going to get another time-skip, I'm leaning towards coming to an end in a 100 chapters or so, as a time-skip wouldn't really fit in too well with Akatsuki's plans, but maybe with Pein dead and Konan AWOL, there is a very small chance they might need to regroup for a couple of years. The only reason I think there might even be a time-skip is because I still have my doubts on Naruto being strong enough to beat Madara. So maybe Kishi is gearing for a small skip, where Naruto himself goes missing nin and trains himself to get the kyuubi's chakra under his control.

It all depends on how much he is prepared to follow Danzou's orders.

@ Torxe: please tell me you are joking, or are you not reading the Manga like most of us here? If not well then um...we won't spoil it for you.

Well I didnt want to read the manga because it's very anoying to read (what's up whit all that text under the pictures) and it would spoil the fun of the anime to much.
But I can appreciate a good book so if there comes an english or dutch translation of a book kishi wrote about Naruto let me know (not that there is much of a chance i guess)

sy,
Torxe

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#56 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 15 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I didnt want to read the manga because it's very anoying to read (what's up whit all that text under the pictures) and it would spoil the fun of the anime to much.
But I can appreciate a good book so if there comes an english or dutch translation of a book kishi wrote about Naruto let me know (not that there is much of a chance i guess)

sy,
Torxe

http://mangahelpers....to/scanlations/ here is download able Naruto Scanlations

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/ OneManga.com in English

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 15 June 2009 - 07:25 PM.

#57 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 15 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sy,
Torxe

Ahhh right don't want the anime ruined for you, I had a loooooong debate with my mate about this, he felt yourself that reading the manga ruin's the anime for him so he doesn't read it anymore, takes away the shock factor. My argument was that reading the manga gives you the storyline the way the creater intended and it will give you a better understanding of what is happening, and you'll pick up certain parts that you originally missed when reading it, like you do when you re-watch episodes.

He just couldn't understand how you can enjoy the anime just a much as someone who's watching the story unfold for the first time.

So do you mean like in a book format like Harry Potter, Lord of the ring type book or are you OK with the manga translated in English with the drawings still there? If it's the first, I don't think you'd enjoy reading just the text, but as RyrineaHaruno posted there are English translations out there, maybe evn Dutch i'm not certain.

iAnby7W.gif

#58 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 16 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh right don't want the anime ruined for you, I had a loooooong debate with my mate about this, he felt yourself that reading the manga ruin's the anime for him so he doesn't read it anymore, takes away the shock factor. My argument was that reading the manga gives you the storyline the way the creater intended and it will give you a better understanding of what is happening, and you'll pick up certain parts that you originally missed when reading it, like you do when you re-watch episodes.

He just couldn't understand how you can enjoy the anime just a much as someone who's watching the story unfold for the first time.

So do you mean like in a book format like Harry Potter, Lord of the ring type book or are you OK with the manga translated in English with the drawings still there? If it's the first, I don't think you'd enjoy reading just the text, but as RyrineaHaruno posted there are English translations out there, maybe evn Dutch i'm not certain.

Actually I did mean like a HP or LoTR book but then written like a book (I think most people cant say they didnt enjoy the HP books I even read the english versions wich I could understand for about 3/4 and still enjoyed it (dutch translations only appeard 3-4 months after english version)) and not just the text of the anime all written after each other definitely going to check out those links thx RyrineaHaruno

And that about the manga spoiling the anime is true but you are also right about that the manga puts the story like kishi means it (I think kishi writes the manga but someone else draws it or does he everything by himself?).
But to be honest I dont give a d*mn about what kishi means only thing I want is a good anime in which narusaku will happen and definitely not in the last 10 episodes (I want to know what happens after).

Well sy,
Torxe

Edited by Torxe, 27 June 2009 - 07:48 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#59 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

Just to answer your question Torxe, Kishi came up with the plot. Like any author, he has made small changes with suggestions from his editors and significant others.
Kishi and his assistants draw all the panels.
This is what I have seen from interviews and such.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#60 Narushi

Narushi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, One Piece... And the pairings that come with them! NaruSaku, IchiRuki, and uhh, LuNa FTW!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:55 AM

ok guys...maybe i'm lost on where i should put this or something,., sweatdrop.gif but i really need to ask this...on the latest manga chapter,page 9 i think, what does the character under sakura's eye mean? narusakuct7.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users