#581 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 21 2013, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say it's not worth buying with all the games about to be release on spring, summer, fall and winter. In my case I only want Tales of Xillia which it will be release on summer. Also you should know versus's title has been changed to FFXV and it will be exclusively for the PS4.

small question is storm on xbox not able too make it 3d on ps3 i did see it but

#582 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

It's 360 and PS3 for now, maybe on others later.

Anyways there is a good amount of content I mean it is a good fighting game and good for friends in the same room. There is also survival mode and tournament trials so there is some more beyond the adventure for single players.

Though I wish they did more with it I mean one of the other good naruto fighting games was clash of ninja revolution 3. It's among the same basic style but has a lot of their stuff.

This one was released back in 2009 when the eng dub of shippuden began. The farthest it went for characters was hidan and kakuzu. Fighting was simple but there were more combos than uns 2 and 3. Characters all had different specialties like anyone playing as neji or hinata any Merle hit would reduce the enemies chakra meter. Kisame could take it for himself with sharada. Specials ranged on a few things like naruto when his heal was low could go into one tailed form, healing up to 75% and gaining more power. Characters also had at least 2 specials some more. All basic specials were just hitting one button and had to conenect with the opponent, they were basic but the strongest. Some had a down special like sakura and tsunade busting the ground with a shockwave. Some could do it in air like naruto for an airstrike rasengan or tented using that move that failed on temari. Others had a back special, sakura was able to heal herself. Neji could do the rotation as well. Kakashi was very nasty in this game, he had his lightning blade as usual but he could also switch into his sharingan mode and use Kamui but it would cost him life while the eye is active. His other specials were copies from other characters like kisame, itachi, and a few more. He had one of each element aside from the lightning blade. This was a fun game for the time.

Uns 3 is still good though love the character selection even with the repeats. Some are still different enough.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#583 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 21 2013, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say it's not worth buying with all the games about to be release on spring, summer, fall and winter. In my case I only want Tales of Xillia which it will be release on summer. Also you should know versus's title has been changed to FFXV and it will be exclusively for the PS4.

Yeah definetly, as much as Im a fan of kishis manga, the game just ain't worth it.

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT??? Oh hellll noooo!!!!!! FF versus...on PS4??? No wayy I-I gotta check this out for myself!!!!!

*runs out of H&E*

Edit: you scared the living trash outta me...whoa..

Anyways, they didn't say its gonna be only on ps4, the plat form for thr game is still ps3, and honestly if they suddenly change it to ps4 then that'll be the biggest asspull they did yet, I mean they've been developing it since, 2006, so yeah you get the point.

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 23 March 2013 - 10:38 AM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#584 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 21 2013, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be better to have a bunch of alternative costumes (unlocked and/or DLC) for all characters, not just swimsuits for the female cast. They can bring back the Konoha Gauken costumes for not only for Naruto and Sasuke but for also Sakura and others (I mean, come on, they had messed that one up in UNH3, how can you ignore the sailor schoolgirl outfit fetish for Sakura, Ino and Hinata). Then we can have the outfits from the promotional artwork from Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot (examples are the kimonos for Team 7, casual samurai outfits from one of the Shippuden endings for Naruto and Sasuke, and more).

Well, looks like you got your wish.

http://www.saiyanisl...chool-versions/

Guess the swimsuits are next. But I'm seriously hoping they change Ino's from that Beach ending. It looked hideous to me. That said, I wonder if we may get Swimsuit Mei. a_plotting.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#585 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Don't want to start a debate her but I've own all storm but none top Naruto clash of revolution 3 on a gameplay standard point of view. 4 player, tag team. Yeah desperately wait for clash 4 to enhance the graphic. Clash 3 just have the Kazekage rescue art but to me it's done perfectly. (you do all the important combat and they even add the poison battle with sasori and the fight with kankuro. Would like to have seen Pain in this series sad.gif

#586 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (archangel @ Mar 27 2013, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't want to start a debate her but I've own all storm but none top Naruto clash of revolution 3 on a gameplay standard point of view. 4 player, tag team. Yeah desperately wait for clash 4 to enhance the graphic. Clash 3 just have the Kazekage rescue art but to me it's done perfectly. (you do all the important combat and they even add the poison battle with sasori and the fight with kankuro. Would like to have seen Pain in this series sad.gif

Yeah, the Storm series is nowhere near the best.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#587 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, looks like you got your wish.

http://www.saiyanisl...chool-versions/

Guess the swimsuits are next. But I'm seriously hoping they change Ino's from that Beach ending. It looked hideous to me. That said, I wonder if we may get Swimsuit Mei. a_plotting.gif

Yeah I saw. Now I want casual outfits and more.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#588 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 27 2013, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Storm series is nowhere near the best.

I do like boss battles, but yeah, it seems like it doesn't hit me like Accel 2, which I found it to be very good. Though if I have to say which one is my favorite in the series, it will be part 2 for boss battle being immersive and it was the first to feel like the game is being worked hard, rather than a very few changes to make it seem new. Storm 3 is still good, just wished it was worked on more.

#589 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

It was okay. Same as the the rest of the UNS series but it wasn't too bad. I confess I got it mainly cause it is nearly up to date with the story and Has Naruto's new Biju Chakra form with Kurama ( I still think CyberConnect2 is milking this thing from the more hard core fans for money). there was also some NS ship tease too. smile.gif Not saying that as evidence but we can appreciate such things, just can't argue for them. tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 March 2013 - 01:31 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#590 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

check this out i think you will like what sakura says also someone please tell me when sakura wants to talk to him about the we both die line

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#591 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

More costumes for Naruto are coming out very soon: http://www.saiyanisl...lederhosen-dlc/

They really want Naruto to do a world tour...

Oh and Sasuke is Napeleon! 111189.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#592 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Apr 2 2013, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
check this out i think you will like what sakura says also someone please tell me when sakura wants to talk to him about the we both die line

Sakura: Now that we're together, I've gotta get stronger too...

Were the designers trying to tease us or something? Sakura said that as if she's already Naruto's girlfriend. Not that I'm complaining. cool.gif

Edited by redragon88, 09 April 2013 - 06:04 PM.

#593 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 9 2013, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More costumes for Naruto are coming out very soon: http://www.saiyanisl...lederhosen-dlc/

They really want Naruto to do a world tour...

Oh and Sasuke is Napeleon! 111189.gif

Yeah, that cracked me up 111189.gif

Still waiting for swimsuit DL pack though. Hopefully, they'll take some creative liberties with Mei. If you know what I mean wink.gif this DL pack also gave me a thought.... why not have a DL pack for Sakura in various traditional costumes wow.png I could see a Kimono one for sure, and maybe a German outfit (something similar to the DOA 5 pack a while ago)

Also, am I the only one the Napoleon costume might be unintentionally insulting to the french fanbase?? mellow.gif

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#594 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Oh no. My girlfriend is going to kill me with...this.

http://www.saiyanisl...o-kitty-sakura/

She is going to torture me with this. shamefulcry0js.gif

#595 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

How on earth did CC2 get the license for Hello Kitty? huh.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#596 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 11 2013, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How on earth did CC2 get the license for Hello Kitty? huh.gif

There are some things not meant to be known. tongue.gif

One thing's for sure, that's one dangerous Hello Kitty. laugh.gif

#597 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 11 2013, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are some things not meant to be known. tongue.gif

One thing's for sure, that's one dangerous Hello Kitty. laugh.gif

I'll say. She's from the Hello Kitty Clan. It makes sense now.

#598 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 11 2013, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll say. She's from the Hello Kitty Clan. It makes sense now.

The only DLC im buying is going to be called Nurse Sakura, Cheerleader Sakura and Police uniform Sakura.

And didn`t you know. Hello Kitty is a direct relative to Rikudou Sennin.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#599 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 11 2013, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only DLC im buying is going to be called Nurse Sakura, Cheerleader Sakura and Police uniform Sakura.

And didn`t you know. Hello Kitty is a direct relative to Rikudou Sennin.

No way! Too much sense!

Sigh, I wonder how she wil react. I can picture "Buy! Buy! Buy!". Have mercy!

Edit: Great, she's laughing at me...

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 11 April 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#600 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

New DLC: Prime Sannin, Alive Madara, RTN Sasuke & Hinata and also ANBU Kakashi and Yamato

I really like how they accurately designed the Sannin in their prime. You can definitely see there's noticeable, if not subtle differences with their normal skins and this DLC skin.

For Madara.... Jeez, CC2 can't you at least depower him?? I mean this is pre-Rinnegan Madara, so he shouldn't be having Mokuton.

248793.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users