• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#25161 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

I feel like sharing this.

With all the trolling that he's been doing with the fan services lately, any crack pairing can become canon that is non related to to the big three. Frankly, its not even funny anymore. Its clearly that kishi's reputation can be ruined because of this because I suspect his work is being influenced by the editors once again. Kishi made a NH volume cover of the ending of chapter 615 to announce the RTN movie as advertizement, which I'm sure the editors had talk him into it just like they urged or forced him to include AU Sasuke in the RTN movie. With all these cover or moments late in the manga, the big three pairing fanbases will share a common losing trait, which is that we all (meaning fans that ship pairings in Naruto, especially the big three) will feel like with have been mislead falsely. I say the only true remedy for all this is that there should be no pairings at all. However, I prefer the more developed pairings should be the end game period.

Start off with SS, I bee discerning this so what potential pairing. Obviously its all Sakura that makes up SS. Going down to the very root of the foundation why Sakura loved or had a crush on Sasuke underneath all the handsome looks, charms, grades and talents, Sasuke was the most popular boy her generation that all the girls had a crush on. Sakura at that time was an outcast and just a shy and timid as Hinata before her argument with Ino. What was the main reason and goal she wanted from Sasuke out of all of this? All she ever wanted was to be acknowledged by him. Her silly crush which, Kakashi recognized as love has always been about ever endeavor to have Sasuke acknowledge her presence. However, he said to himself that her love for Sasuke has changed and his words stated that she does not want to give up on Sasuke because she's a kind girl (translated from the raw).

The big question is why did he said that she's a kind girl when he could have put the icing on the cake with a more romantic tone, "Sakura you do not want to give up on Sasuke because you truly are in love with him." Couple chapters later, she felt smitten about Obito about to sacrifice himself when he's so post to be the enemy.

Now Sasuke has caught her in the previous chapter and her reaction was a blank no comment expression. She did not even exclaimed or say his name at all. This leads up to the final hint... the color page. And surely. Kishi could have made SS shine and put the pressure on NS even more, but came up empty. As many of the SS fans from other forums like the Narubase  are using the same NS excuse that Kishi did a time skip. True, but unfortunately Kishi has made it clear that there was nothing to be hint as a possible romantic scene when Naruto teased Sasuke to thank Obito and her. Typically, Sasuke acts like a douche-bag. Sakura does not respond or react at all to Naruto's remarks blissfully at all. Now your only SS hint is the color page, which has no direct link or connection to the manga whatsoever.

NS has no development. I truly disagree. I'm quite surprise that all former NS fans that jumped ship over to NH did not explained to you guys why they shipped NS before becoming NH or SS fans themselves. NS fans over the years discern the manga as Kishi trying to keep NS a secret pairing for the end game to be reveal with all the hints, parallels, interruption, confusion and time skips Kishi gives his audience. What all NH and SS do not understand as the way many NS shippers have been debating for years is that, "Of course not! Why would Kishi spoil it for us by revealing Sakura loves Naruto when he is trying to keep the pairing a secret?" However, since chapter 541 was updated, that is where Kishi dropped the ball pedal on NS and started messing around with the big three. As months goes by, NS fans starting to lose hope and faith and be negative about it and by chapter 615 came out, almost half of NS loyal fans became disloyal and jumped ships mainly because they bashed Sakura for not letting go of Sasuke and for kishi not living up to the occasion and support NS and breath in new fire.

When chapter 631 updated, this is where NS made a stand big time because Sakura did not correct Minato about her being his son's girlfriend. And till this day, none of SS and NH fans could ever explained why Sakura never said anything. And from that point on, Kishi has breathed new life into NS with the CPR moment, the revive time skip and caught Sakura in an awkward intimate position and removed the black rod. Excluding the CPR moment Naruto's interaction with Sakura is extremely growing out to be new couples. You can see it in their body language and how the way the are contentiously smiling at each other when greeting or asking one another if they are alright. There you have it.

Anyways, I really hope Obito gives his final words to naruto and hopefully somehow NS can gain something from OR pairing before he dies. I want Obito words to hit Naruto from the heart and tells him that do not repeat the same thing he did, which Obito held back his feelings and never approached Rin romantically. I hope that's a good conviction.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 25 July 2014 - 01:19 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#25162 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

The chapter will be centered around Obito since he's finally going to die. It was done for Neji and I expect no differently from Obito. Might as well get this over with.

Ewwww no why. Ugh, why can't a character just die. Quickly. Without dedicating a whole other chapter to them (a chapter that could've been used to further the plot and make the story progress just a little quicker). Death is fast, and I think Kishi should emphasize that notion a little from time to time. Not everyone gets his or her dramatic drawn-out moments. Sometimes people just die and that's that. I'm tired of kishi making deaths so overly dramatic by adding repetitive flashbacks and themes that intertwine with one's death. We don't need anymore closure from Obito. He said he was joining Rin and he seems happy about it. That should suffice as closure. We don't need a whole other chapter that overly emphasizes this in an attempt to further pull at the readers' "heart strings." It gets annoying. Not every single person needs their "shining moments" before they finally drop dead.

Obito deserves it in my opinion .

Since we were briefly on the subject, I think that it is warranted for Obito to have the next chapter as his, but it probably won't be for closure to Kakashi or anything, he covered that with the end of the last chapter. I think that this chapter will actually be between Naruto and Obito. I doubt that Naruto is just gonna chill there while Obito turns to ashes, I think that he is gonna run to Obito and then they'll talk before Obito dies. I'm pretty sure Obito will give Naruto both of his eyes as a way to "pass the torch" from a predecessor to his successor, and use that symbolism as a way to say "accomplish your dreams, become hokage, get the girl you love" which Obito will be able to see through his eyes. Plus it would be pretty cool to see Naruto with a S/T jutsu, assuming, of course, that Naruto doesn't have the FTG at this point.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#25163 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Since we were briefly on the subject, I think that it is warranted for Obito to have the next chapter as his, but it probably won't be for closure to Kakashi or anything, he covered that with the end of the last chapter. I think that this chapter will actually be between Naruto and Obito. I doubt that Naruto is just gonna chill there while Obito turns to ashes, I think that he is gonna run to Obito and then they'll talk before Obito dies. I'm pretty sure Obito will give Naruto both of his eyes as a way to "pass the torch" from a predecessor to his successor, and use that symbolism as a way to say "accomplish your dreams, become hokage, get the girl you love" which Obito will be able to see through his eyes. Plus it would be pretty cool to see Naruto with a S/T jutsu, assuming, of course, that Naruto doesn't have the FTG at this point.

What about Minato his sensei ? Doesn't he need a resolution with him also ? After all Obito took his chance of being a family and caused his wife death it would suck if he at least doesn't apologize to Minato and Naruto for this .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25164 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

What about Minato his sensei ? Doesn't he need a resolution with him also ? After all Obito took his chance of being a family and caused his wife death it would suck if he at least doesn't apologize to Minato and Naruto for this .

I think he already had his closure with Minato, it looked like Minato forgave him after Naruto beat him. Remember when he, Kakashi, and Obito had the long discussion? It looked to me as if Minato took all the blame for what had transpired. Besides, they can make up in the afterlife, it isn't like Minato is gonna be around much longer anyway, he is dead lol

EXL5X4B.png

#25165 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

I think he already had his closure with Minato, it looked like Minato forgave him after Naruto beat him. Remember when he, Kakashi, and Obito had the long discussion? It looked to me as if Minato took all the blame for what had transpired. Besides, they can make up in the afterlife, it isn't like Minato is gonna be around much longer anyway, he is dead lol

That is an oddly good point.

#25166 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

That is an oddly good point.

Lol well thank you, I have one every once in a while XD

EXL5X4B.png

#25167 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Here's my question. How can we get a touching, emotional, drawn-out Obito goodbye with him and Naruto when Kaguya's right in front of him and still not sealed? :ermm:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#25168 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Here's my question. How can we get a touching, emotional, drawn-out Obito goodbye with him and Naruto when Kaguya's right in front of him and still not sealed? :ermm:

Well to be honest, I doubt she would interfere. I notice that she has seemed to be...intrigued by Naruto ranging from his antics to personality. Especially since he in particular reminds her so much of Hagoromo, as seen when she thought of his words when Naruto told Sasuke that he would never leave Sakura or Kakashi behind. It seems like she's constantly been waiting on him. I'm more inclined to believe that she waits in his reaction, because of his resemblance to her son.

EXL5X4B.png

#25169 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

But how is Minayo taking the fault is having a closure when Minato wasn't at fault that was really pathetic from Obito to blame him in the first place when Minato was on another mission and was the leading figure to victory in the war , Minato only took the fault bc he's a nice guy like Naruto I can't consider Minato taking the fault as him having a closure with him . I don't remember Obito showing remorse for what he did to him and Naruto Obito at least should apologize to them and ask for their forgiveness   even if they have forgiven him that doesn't excuse him from what he did .

Lol I guess they can make up in the afterlife but what good if it isn't shown to us I can already see them doing a party

Obito : Yeah I killed your wife and you and make your son an orphan who turned out to have a very crappy childhood .

Minato : Oh its OK I forgive you come here let me give you a hug  :sad:

Obito : I love you sensei  :cry:

Minato : I love you to Obito :cry:

:ermm:  WTH did I just write :wacko:    

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 July 2014 - 04:27 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#25170 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

It depends really. In world of media, time can be stopped or slowed down and anyone gets a chance to do or say something. Like in a war movie, you could have gun firing but when one get shot badly, time kind of stop and let the moment sink in. That or all the sudden no gun firing happens in that area or any event like tanks or whatever.

We don't know if Kishi wants to give Obito time to do his final sayings. If not, he will just die as he crumbles to pieces, possibly only thinking the past as he dies. If so, then time slows down to give everyone a chance to sink in. We don't know the next chapter unfolds but I guess we'll see.

#25171 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

But how is Minayo taking the fault is having a closure when Minato wasn't at fault that was really pathetic from Obito to blame him in the first place when Minato was on another mission and was the leading figure to victory in the war , Minato only took the fault bc he's a nice guy like Naruto I can't consider Minato taking the fault as him having a closure with him . I don't remember Obito showing remorse for what he did to him and Naruto Obito at least should apologize to them and ask for their forgiveness   even if they have forgiven him that doesn't excuse him from what he did .

Lol I guess they can make up in the afterlife but what good if it isn't shown to us I can already see them doing a party

Obito : Yeah I killed your wife and you and make your son an orphan who turned out to have a very crappy childhood .
Minato : Oh its OK I forgive you come here let me give you a hug  :sad:
Obito : I love you sensei  :cry:
Minato : I love you to Obito :cry:

:ermm:  WTH did I just write :wacko:

I know it wasn't Minato's fault, but like I said, it looked like he took the blame. Apparently he had the reputation of not being there when it mattered most, i.e when both he and Rin died. Minato has constantly admonished himself a failure because of that. Also, it looked like Minato accepted what Obito did, as well as why he did them, when he said that Rin was his only light. Plus, even though Obito never openly apologized, he did show remorse, and he also saved Minato's son.

EXL5X4B.png

#25172 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

I know it wasn't Minato's fault, but like I said, it looked like he took the blame. Apparently he had the reputation of not being there when it mattered most, i.e when both he and Rin died. Minato has constantly admonished himself a failure because of that. Also, it looked like Minato accepted what Obito did, as well as why he did them, when he said that Rin was his only light. Plus, even though Obito never openly apologized, he did show remorse, and he also saved Minato's son.

Perhaps but that doesn't bode well at least with me Minato holds no responsibility and Obito put the blame on him when Madara is in fault here , also I can't consider as an excuse Rin's death and her being his only light for his actions toward Minato that's just not right understanding why he did it doesn't mean that you should forgive him so easily . Plus  I don't think that that is a proper closure redemption yes you can say that bc he saved Naruto's life but still Obito needs to apologize to them even if he regrets about that he needs to mention that openly I don't know maybe bc all this forgiveness stuff seem rather forced to me .

Posted Image                                                            

#25173 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

If Kakashi tells him Rin loved him.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#25174 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

You know, it’s funny how, we, western fans can always be so negative about this manga. While NS fans in Japan are always so positive and almost never talk about the negative things we see in the several chapters. For example, the CPR, while I was one of the first who said the CPR itself didn’t give me any feel at all as a NS fan at first among others members of this forums, I went to see the japanese’s reaction on different forums and it was like:

“Sakura’s first kiss is Naruto”, “They had a deep kiss”, “NS is official”, “Their lips touched Yatta!”

So different from what we see here, we are always negative and I think it comes from the influence of the massive amount of NH/SS fans we have in the West.

But back to what I wanted to say, it’s the same thing that happened this week. While a lot of us, me included, show worries and anxious about the movie’s announcement mixed to the SS cover. I went to see the reaction of japanese NS fans, and there was no comment about Sakura’s blush or whatever, nothing negative about the movie or even about a possible imminent ending of Naruto. All I see is things like:

“I feel like we’ll see Naruto and Sakura’s relationship in the future in this new movie”, “It could be fun to see the future”, “I have the random idea that the Hokage (Naruto) will propose to Sakura and she’ll be indecisive but will soon come to accept and they’ll both lead the village together” or “Adult Naruto seems to be solo like, but I so want to see adult Sakura!”

You see the difference? There is no negativity at all. I don’t say there is no negativity at all in the Japanese overall Naruto fandom, but in terms of pairing things, there is no negativity. They don’t even talk about the cover of this week’s chapter. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the old days I wasn’t aware of the Western pairing war. All my worries and tensions began once I saw what was said on our forums. I wish I never saw any Naruto related things on the internet and kept on enjoying the manga all by myself without going on the net. So I could enjoy my pairing as they do without thinking about negative things as SS and NH. I didn’t even knew theses pairings existed before going to several forums. I always considered NS as the end game since I started reading the manga. 

Nicely said.

I think the reason there's such a level of negativity when it comes to pairings in the west is because of the constant conflict of ideas. In Japan, as far as I heard, everyone is in agreement that NS is end game and everything else that happens in between is just teases done for the sake of entertainment. On the other hand, in the west a lot of people are fiercely against the idea of NS happening and also believe that it will be NH/SS.

When there's a never ending conflict of ideas that has the risk of creating a negative atmosphere since neither side wants to concede. Even when people aren't actively involved in pairing wars they still read about them through the comments of members that are involved in them, therefore you still suffer from it's negative atmosphere. That in turn makes people desperate to look for proof that validates their ideas, and be appalled by something that could imply the contrary. Even when said proof is as nonsensical as the cover is.

#25175 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Didn't you know? In the Naruto world, Baddies stop doing bad-stuff and like to observe when there are good things going on. They suddenly become interested in what Naruto has to say. That's how TnJ always works. Kaguya will watch Obito and learn how its done cause she has to do it later.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#25176 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the old days I wasn’t aware of the Western pairing war. All my worries and tensions began once I saw what was said on our forums. I wish I never saw any Naruto related things on the internet and kept on enjoying the manga all by myself without going on the net. So I could enjoy my pairing as they do without thinking about negative things.

You deserve a prize for this, I couldn't have said it better myself really.. :cry:

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#25177 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

Awwww so cute. Still don't like Frozen though.

Still better than guilty crown.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 25 July 2014 - 06:29 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#25178 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

Perhaps but that doesn't bode well at least with me Minato holds no responsibility and Obito put the blame on him when Madara is in fault here , also I can't consider as an excuse Rin's death and her being his only light for his actions toward Minato that's just not right understanding why he did it doesn't mean that you should forgive him so easily . Plus  I don't think that that is a proper closure redemption yes you can say that bc he saved Naruto's life but still Obito needs to apologize to them even if he regrets about that he needs to mention that openly I don't know maybe bc all this forgiveness stuff seem rather forced to me .

I agree, he does need to apologize imo, but it doesn't look like that is gonna happen. I definitely think that all the forgiveness stuff is a little forced. I think Obito has been redeemed very well so far, but Kishi better not allow Sasuke to get away with anything like it never happened. The "bond" between Naruto and Sasuke is really forced, and Sasuke better get the kitten beat outta him as repentance for all the crap he's done.

Nicely said.

I think the reason there's such a level of negativity when it comes to pairings in the west is because of the constant conflict of ideas. In Japan, as far as I heard, everyone is in agreement that NS is end game and everything else that happens in between is just teases done for the sake of entertainment. On the other hand, in the west a lot of people are fiercely against the idea of NS happening and also believe that it will be NH/SS.

When there's a never ending conflict of ideas that has the risk of creating a negative atmosphere since neither side wants to concede. Even when people aren't actively involved in pairing wars they still read about them through the comments of members that are involved in them, therefore you still suffer from it's negative atmosphere. That in turn makes people desperate to look for proof that validates their ideas, and be appalled by something that could imply the contrary. Even when said proof is as nonsensical as the cover is.

When you said that the Japanese audience believe NS is the pairing, is that for real? Where did you hear that?

EXL5X4B.png

#25179 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

It's been awhile since I posts any comment from SS shippers I debate with. What you guys think about this comment from a SS shipper?

Sakura corrected Naruto with her fist No need to reiterate it further and in front of his father. And as I've said many times, Naruto should have known perfectly well what Sakura’s reaction will be, so he made that comment to save her the awkwardness of rejecting the guy she thinks still likes her in front of his father. And after that fake confession. Just imagine what a kitten she would have appeared to be if she had done that.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#25180 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

lol, i feel like if NS doesnt happen, it will be the worst ending ever, and thats why i believe so much in NS, if naruto doesnt end up with sakura it will be a very sad end for me, first of all,every time i read/watch a anime/manga i get so much involved with the character of the story (naruto on this manga) and i cant see him with hinata, seriously.

i was watching a anime yesterday, and it has only 13 chapters lol, and i got so much involved, in the end, the girl finally tells the guy that she loves him and kiss him. But, when the girls go to the fight to protect him, she lost all her memories and the boy was like ~are you ok?~ and she was like ~who are you?~ man, thats so sad, and what i feel is that, if a 13 chapters anime can make me that sad, i cant imagine how sad i will get if a 600 chapters manga like naruto ends with a horrible final, like NaruHina.

But i dont mind, i know NaruSaku is the end game and everything i just dont want to happen is naruto ending 

Edited by WorldSoCold, 25 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users