Close
Photo

What kind of woman was Mito Uzumaki?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick 1

1. Sweet, Shy (1 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

2. Sweet, Short Tempered (12 votes [70.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.59%

3. Rude, Shy (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Rude, Short Tempered (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Other (4 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

I was joking

I know, but Kishimoto might of already sent his men to come get you. The Mito-Tenten parallel was his deepest secret. :ohmy:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#22 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

I know, but Kishimoto might of already sent his men to come get you. The Mito-Tenten parallel was his deepest secret. :ohmy:

I thought you were mad. :smile:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#23 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

Since Kushina has stated that Uzumaki clan has a tendency to have hot-tempered behavior, I would say that Mito was similar to Kushina and Karin.... All Uzumaki women that we have seen have hot-tempered tendency, it isn't just a coincidence.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#24 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

Sweet and hot-tempered.She was Shodai's wife and Kyubi's host.I think she was rough and hot-tempered when she was mad but she was sweet like Sakura and Kushina and cared about people.

#25 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

The Manga.

Chapter?

#26 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

I thought you were mad. :smile:

I only get mad on here when I see people breaking rules over and over again. :P

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#27 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Chapter?

500, I believe. It was in the anime too. Have you read or watched the confining the jinchuuriki arc?

Since Kushina has stated that Uzumaki clan has a tendency to have hot-tempered behavior, I would say that Mito was similar to Kushina and Karin.... All Uzumaki women that we have seen have hot-tempered tendency, it isn't just a coincidence.

Word? What chapter? I think I missed that.

Edited by Hiraishin, 15 August 2014 - 01:47 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#28 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

I voted for other. She seemed like a very calm, laid-back type of woman. She has sweet side obviously, as seen with Kushina, but my first impression of her is that she's usually stern and composed. I think the closest to a temper would be sternness, not to the level of Kushina and Sakura or Tsunade.

But Kishi does have an obvious love for the tsundere archetype. Mito probably would be one if she was ever elaborated on.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 15 August 2014 - 02:51 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#29 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

500, I believe. It was in the anime too. Have you read or watched the confining the jinchuuriki arc?

ok I'll check it out

#30 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

lmao what
Anyway, from my impressions she seemed like an esteemed woman, calm and polite but compassionate when the time called for it, especially when it came to people she was close to (in familial ties or otherwise). She had a dignified air about her and could be intimidating if she wanted to be (not in an angry sort of way, but like calmly, if you understand what I'm trying to say).
I would hope she wasn't like Kushina and Sakura. That would be too much.

What is that sig

Edited by dylanrivers10000, 15 August 2014 - 03:05 AM.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#31 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:14 AM

I want to believe that it's the other. But Kishi is the type of lazy writer that loves to copy/paste personalities just for some parallel. I mean, just look at Kushina, she's a prime example. I hope she's completely different from Sakura and not made into Sakura v3.

Come on, why do you complain about Kushina's character in every thread? Kishi made Kushina and Sakura similar because Sakura is meant to be like Naruto's mother. Are you saying you did not like 631 and the parallel? This parallel concept is common.

Kushina and Sakura are not the exact same.

They were very different in their childhood. Kushina was fierce and Sakura was soft and hesitant. 

They had different dreams in their childhood.

They do not even have the exact same personalities. Sakura is a lot more gentle than Kushina.

And I would rather have more characters with a personality similar to Sakura than one with a personality like Hinata. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#32 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:54 AM

Come on, why do you complain about Kushina's character in every thread? Kishi made Kushina and Sakura similar because Sakura is meant to be like Naruto's mother. Are you saying you did not like 631 and the parallel? This parallel concept is common.

They were very different in their childhood. Kushina was fierce and Sakura was soft and hesitant. 
They do not even have the exact same personalities. Sakura is a lot more gentle than Kushina.

And I would rather have more characters with a personality similar to Sakura than one with a personality like Hinata.

I complain about parallels, not just Kushina alone. I accept the parallels because that's Kishi's bread and butter, doesn't mean I have to like it. Would you have preferred if I mentioned someone else besides Kushina? Because I can. Hell, you can even ask NS4L that because he knows my dislike for parallels. We all have something we don't like about this series. I don't like parallels, and iirc you don't like the bromance between Naruto and Sasuke, yes? So what's the big deal?

And Nate said it best.

He changed the hair a little, tweaked the back story a little and said: "Behold, new character!" It's like he didn't even try to hide it.

Edited by luffyq1, 15 August 2014 - 06:01 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

Mito? Why she important? Its difficult  predicting when nothing is known about her.

I cannot disagree with this  :chuckle:

#34 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

I complain about parallels, not just Kushina alone. I accept the parallels because that's Kishi's bread and butter, doesn't mean I have to like it. Would you have preferred if I mentioned someone else besides Kushina? Because I can. Hell, you can even ask NS4L that because he knows my dislike for parallels. We all have something we don't like about this series. I don't like parallels, and iirc you don't like the bromance between Naruto and Sasuke, yes? So what's the big deal?

And Nate said it best.

You are absolutely right about this.Fair enough, I see you point. Sorry if my words were a bit strong.

But I don't agree with Nate's and your view of Kushina and Sakura being carbon copies. They have differences in personality. 

Yes. Yes, he is.

He changed the hair a little, tweaked the back story a little and said: "Behold, new character!" It's like he didn't even try to hide it.

Why would he try to hide it? He wanted to show the parallel. It was done in this way to make it obvious that Sakura is like Kushina. Its simple and effective and easy to comprehend. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 15 August 2014 - 07:22 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#35 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

to be honest..she seems more like a calm, laid-back lady...like a female sasuke..with tsundere tendencies

sasuke is kuudere

#36 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

You are absolutely right about this.Fair enough, I see you point. Sorry if my words were a bit strong.

But I don't agree with Nate's and your view of Kushina and Sakura being carbon copies. They have differences in personality. 

Why would he try to hide it? He wanted to show the parallel. It was done in this way to make it obvious that Sakura is like Kushina. Its simple and effective and easy to comprehend. 

They're practically the same, right down to the appearances. That seems to be the general censorious around here anyway. Sure, you have a few differences, but when you look at the overall picture they're identical. The gestures, the short tempers, the lashing out on people who make fun of their insecurities, their verbal ticks and so on. All of those characteristics contribute to their personalities. Hell, if you think I'm only being harsh on Kushina then take a look at Gai and Rock lee. They're so much alike that you even had people questioning if Gai was Rock lee's dad. Now that's downright lazy. 

Edited by luffyq1, 15 August 2014 - 12:45 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

I only get mad on here when I see people breaking rules over and over again. :P

Oh ok then :D

#38 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

500 but you don't missed anything because there was an huge mistranslation by mangastream

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

So wait, Uzumaki has hot temper?

#40 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

not hot-temper but a clan skilled in fuuinjutsu (forbidden techniques)...though they were a little wild (in every way).

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users