1197 replies to this topic

#21 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

This might seem  a little far in this volume, but what happened to yamato??!!  :argh:

#22 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

What kind of advancement? I can't think of any.

For example; Sage mode or advanced version of Byakugo.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

This might seem  a little far in this volume, but what happened to yamato??!!  :argh:

Yamato was last seen frozen when they were preparing the Juubi from what I remember. I think he's frozen inside the Juubi.

#24 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

For example; Sage mode or advanced version of Byakugo.

Advanced byakugo? Too soon. :(

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#25 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Advanced byakugo? Too soon. :(

Like maybe the chakra will do other things as well as healing like; make her faster or hit harder. 

This is probably going to be the last arc so it can't really be done later.

Edited by nath0man, 25 May 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#26 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

Like maybe the chakra will do other things as well as healing like; make her faster or hit harder. 

Well, maybe her genjutsu can come into effect here. I don't know how, but, it just could.

2XtVwF6.png

#27 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Is there any liklihood that Sakura's "true power" could only be referring to her enhanced strength? Kishimoto has disappointed his readers in the past like when he hyped up Kakashi's rampage and then it occurred off-screen.

Either he remains in Tobi's lair, coalesced with Hashirama's inanimate replicate attempting to enhance an army that has long been destroyed, or he became part of Jubi alongside Samui and Atsui. If it's the latter then the only conceivable method for releasing him would be to separate Jubi into its original components. That should at least free Samui and Atsui since they were both sealed within the Amber Purifying Pot as it was consumed by Gedo Mazo.

#28 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

No, this won't be the last arc, we still have to have the Naruto-Sasuke fight to see who becomes Hokage.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#29 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Well, maybe her genjutsu can come into effect here. I don't know how, but, it just could.

Very possible, she was hinted to be very good at genjutsu. A strong genjutsu combined with a deadly punch would be pretty OP.

#30 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Is there any liklihood that Sakura's "true power" could only be referring to her enhanced strength? Kishimoto has disappointed his readers in the past like when he hyped up Kakashi's rampage and then it occurred off-screen.

Either he remains in Tobi's lair, coalesced with Hashirama's inanimate replicate attempting to enhance an army that has long been destroyed, or he became part of Jubi alongside Samui and Atsui. If it's the latter then the only conceivable method for releasing him would be to separate Jubi into its original components. That should at least free Samui and Atsui since they were both sealed within the Amber Purifying Pot as it was consumed by Gedo Mazo.

wow I really need to do some revision of naruto and thank you for explaining.  ^_^

oh and the sakura power up kishi better not off screen it,the poor girl needs a great fight scene before the series end.  -_-

Edited by rikakim94, 25 May 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#31 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

I think it's something new entirely considering why would she announce anything about stored chakra. Also, we rarely here anything about an individual actually storing chakra so I'm guessing it's a new technique and apparently it's something that will have her rival Sasuke and Naruto. Given she brings up Tsunade, it's possible that she learned it from her. It just might be some variation of Byakugo... I wouldn't mind it being something completely different though. LOL I'll take whatever actually. 

TXD

LOVE your idea of somehow mixing the two but would Kishi do something like that. I feel Slug Sage mode would be the best for her given her amazing chakra control. Everything would be enhanced. It'd also be awesome if she uses a totally new technique outside of actually "transforming"

#32 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

What about Sasuke? If Naruto is going to get the other half of the Kyuubi chakra from his dad (my prediction), then how could Sasuke match it? What will be his next power-up?

2XtVwF6.png

#33 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

What about Sasuke? If Naruto is going to get the other half of the Kyuubi chakra from his dad (my prediction), then how could Sasuke match it? What will be his next power-up?

Sasuke calls either:

Raptor  riding a shark

Shark-Raptor.jpg

Or Chuck Norris

chuck-norris-uzis.jpg

40283620121415711s.jpg

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

Possibly whatever fourth ability that EMS is claimed to provide to its user. If it is the Susanoo which Madara created during his battle against the Kages then he may be able to match Naruto's current chakra beast although the entire thing poses a much more significant threat. If he could somehow acquire the Rinnegan then Naruto's chakra forms and all of his ninjutsu (excluding clones) would be nullified by HGR alone.

#35 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I think Sasuke will get Perfect Susano'o.

#36 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Possibly whatever fourth ability that EMS is claimed to provide to its user. If it is the Susanoo which Madara created during his battle against the Kages then he may be able to match Naruto's current chakra beast although the entire thing poses a much more significant threat. If he could somehow acquire the Rinnegan then Naruto's chakra forms and all of his ninjutsu (excluding clones) would be nullified by HGR alone.

I think Sasuke will get Perfect Susano'o.

Perfect Susano'o sounds great and all, but don't we want Sasuke to surpass Madara?

2XtVwF6.png

#37 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

The thing is that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura can have a Sage Mode each. Naruto has already Toad Sage Mode, Sakura can possibly get Slug Sage Mode and Sasuke could have got before Snake Sage Mode, assuming we found out that he got it. So, if Naruto and Sakura has Sage Mode than this can make Sasuke having Sage Mode a lot more possible.

Throwing an idea. Don't know yet what to think about Sasuke's part. For now, I think in this battle he won't get any power up.

#38 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

The thing is that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura can have a Sage Mode each. Naruto has already Toad Sage Mode, Sakura can possibly get Slug Sage Mode and Sasuke could have got before Snake Sage Mode, assuming we found out that he got it. So, if Naruto and Sakura has Sage Mode than this can make Sasuke having Sage Mode a lot more possible.

Throwing an idea. Don't know yet what to think about Sasuke's part. For now, I think in this battle he won't get any power up.

I don't see Sasuke having snake sage. I think Kabuto took that possibility away from Sasuke. :(

2XtVwF6.png

#39 StrawHatNaruto

StrawHatNaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Video games, golf and tennis

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

Just a quick thought... Are we ever going to see the Eight Inner Gates all the way to the death gate? If so, then who is going to do it?

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Just a quick thought... Are we ever going to see the Eight Inner Gates all the way to the death gate? If so, then who is going to do it?

I don't think that we're going to see it. From what's happening now and what will happen after, I don't see how Kishi will fit this in the story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users