Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#381 Cromagnum

Cromagnum

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Football<br />Manga<br />Anime

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

Nice question. biggrin.gif I have to say kiss because in most fighting manga I've read the kiss comes first. Also I think it would be funny as hell to see naruto's reaction if Sakura kissed him when he wasn't expecting it. th_glomp.gif

#382 Yumi-chan

Yumi-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:&lt;3 Luke &lt;3<br />and anime of course..x)

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

Maybe whan they both don't expect it ^^
Like Sasuke and Naruto.
But this time,they won't pull back love.gif

If you can't get someone out of your head,maybe theu are supposed to stay there.

#383 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:31 AM

I'd prefer a confession to a kiss, but I don't think i really expect either to happen, to be honest...

also known as Crackers

#384 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (KittenLou @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd prefer a confession to a kiss, but I don't think i really expect either to happen, to be honest...

Oh? If you don't mind asking, is it because you think the manga will end without any concrete pairings, or do you think it will just show them togther in some way towards the end? ....or of course....you don't think they will get together at all? biggrin.gif

#385 KittenLou

KittenLou

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

Honestly, I'm not sure how to explain it.

They simply don't seem like the kind of couple that would say "I love you" through words, but they don't seem like the kind of couple that would kiss very often, either. They're subtle in their interactions together, but they're also kind of whimsical about their relationship, you know?

also known as Crackers

#386 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 22 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh? If you don't mind asking, is it because you think the manga will end without any concrete pairings, or do you think it will just show them togther in some way towards the end? ....or of course....you don't think they will get together at all? biggrin.gif

I think she thinking their will be a Naruto x Hinata paring at the end or they want get together....."

#387 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (KittenLou @ Jul 22 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, I'm not sure how to explain it.

They simply don't seem like the kind of couple that would say "I love you" through words, but they don't seem like the kind of couple that would kiss very often, either. They're subtle in their interactions together, but they're also kind of whimsical about their relationship, you know?

I can understand that. I personally figured we would get atleast one kiss, with several moments leading up to it(already starting to occur biggrin.gif ) that will cement the pairing as canon. After that, well no I don't expect them to hang off eachother kissing every couple of panels.

#388 KittenLou

KittenLou

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

Idk, I'm weird. I like the ambiguity to them and think that once(if) Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are out of the way, they'll be perfect for me. xD

Actually, I loathe NH more than any pairing in this series. Just because I see NH as a liable threat to NS doesn't mean I think it will happen, RyrineaHaruno.

Edited by KittenLou, 23 July 2009 - 05:15 AM.

also known as Crackers

#389 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (KittenLou @ Jul 22 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Idk, I'm weird. I like the ambiguity to them and think that once(if) Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are out of the way, they'll be perfect for me. xD

Actually, I loathe NH more than any pairing in this series. Just because I see NH as a liable threat to NS doesn't mean I think it will happen, RyrineaHaruno.

I'm a mushy warm hearted romantic type of guy with these things. biggrin.gif Could be a bad thing or a good thing, but a kiss between the two would be great in my eyes.

#390 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (KittenLou @ Jul 23 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I have seen the Passive girl trope used in many anime/Manga in Shoene genre don't worry it normal to have a fan girl of the hero. They never get together unless it part of the plot line and she the main Heroin character or love interest......" She only their to tell when something big is going to happen or something like that..

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 23 July 2009 - 05:26 AM.

#391 Lanna

Lanna

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Upcoming chapters --Click here to view--
Well with the upcoming chapters, I would think that there may be some sort of confession.

#392 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:52 AM

has anyone seen the latest shippuden chapter (457)? where sai asks naruto if he likes sakura and if he's gonna confess to her.......... and then sai goes to the tent and says that he needed to talk to her about something.......... what do u think that means? i think he's gonna talk to her about either coming with him to go after naruto OR talk about how she feels about naruto which i would love wub.gif what do u think sakura is gonna reply if sai asks how she feels about naruto?

anyway, i think it's gonna be like a confession first and then a kiss perhaps biggrin.gif

#393 The Sincerities

The Sincerities

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku93 @ Jul 25 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has anyone seen the latest shippuden chapter (457)? where sai asks naruto if he likes sakura and if he's gonna confess to her.......... and then sai goes to the tent and says that he needed to talk to her about something.......... what do u think that means? i think he's gonna talk to her about either coming with him to go after naruto OR talk about how she feels about naruto which i would love wub.gif what do u think sakura is gonna reply if sai asks how she feels about naruto?

anyway, i think it's gonna be like a confession first and then a kiss perhaps biggrin.gif

My thoughts exactly.:] I think Sai might actually bring that up with Sakura in the next chapter... man that would be such an epic moment. If he asked her about how she felt and she said she liked/loved him back or whatever, man would the NH fans be like,
mellow.gif huh.gif hm.png 111193.gif

while we NS fans would be like,
eager.gif mellow.gif huh.gif wot.gif th_confused0089.gif :teehee: a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif xD I'd probably fall of my chair... I hope something like that happens.X)

I think either Sai would just ask her straight up, or maybe even ask her to come with him to chase after Naruto and bring it up while on the road. She would probably be stunned at his question.xD

#394 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (FoxxSpirit @ Jul 25 2009, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts exactly.:] I think Sai might actually bring that up with Sakura in the next chapter... man that would be such an epic moment. If he asked her about how she felt and she said she liked/loved him back or whatever, man would the NH fans be like,
mellow.gif huh.gif hm.png 111193.gif

while we NS fans would be like,
eager.gif mellow.gif huh.gif wot.gif th_confused0089.gif :teehee: a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif xD I'd probably fall of my chair... I hope something like that happens.X)

I think either Sai would just ask her straight up, or maybe even ask her to come with him to chase after Naruto and bring it up while on the road. She would probably be stunned at his question.xD

yay! its not just me then biggrin.gif thats what im hoping is gonna happen, but i guess we just have to wait until next week to see what happens, but its gotta be one of those things

#395 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:00 AM

Yea what's most likely is going to happen is, next chapter won't feature anything about what happened with Sakura and Sai, but the following chapter will.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#396 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Jul 26 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea what's most likely is going to happen is, next chapter won't feature anything about what happened with Sakura and Sai, but the following chapter will.

yeah, i agree and i cant wait for the future chapters happy.gif

#397 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

I agree. Sai with be the catacylism that causes Sakura to realize her feelings for Naruto. Although, we have seen hits before such as the Yamato scene. I'm going to go with Kiss first just because the confession isn't to each other. It is to a neutral 3rd party.

#398 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

with how the chapters are lately i'm not sure when i really think about it. xD because when i read this i thought immediatly confession! but then a second after i thought well that doesn't seem very....okay kiss. naaaah. confession. xD

but maybe this seems more logical, to me it seems to depend on who initiates 'this'. if it's sakura i think i'd go more with confession because she seems to be able to voice it at least with some time whereas naruto probably wouldn't even be able to form words and with a kiss...that just seems more naruto, showing it in stead of telling how he feels. but arghhh never mind. naruto always gives killer speeches that change people who everybody deemed beyond repair.

sigh...okay. i'm going with confession because kiss seems too sudden. there.

Edited by Nadishani, 16 August 2009 - 08:53 PM.

#399 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

I think confession will happen first considering it is not in Sakura's personality to do something so deliberate as to kiss the guy she realized she should be with. I think the confession would enhance the kiss right after to be honest. It would be a better moment. smile.gif
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#400 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:52 AM

I think an accidental kiss might happen and then confession.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users