64 replies to this topic

#21 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

If you make Sakura stronger, you should also make Ino stronger and not follow Sakura's medic path.

Let Sakura learn Kakashi's demonic hell viewing technique? With cherry blossoms...

For chapter 1....

Naruto plans to play a prank on the Uchiha Military Police.

Sakura's sneaking around the Uchiha Compound entrance because she has a crush on Sasuke and wants to see how he lives, etc.

They bump into each other and Sakura scolds Naruto for planning to prank Sasuke but asks him how they're going to get inside.

Naruto teaches Sakura a few of his tricks on evading ANBU and they sneak into the compound and explore.

Sakura and Naruto see Itachi carrying Sasuke home. 

Then they leave. 

Sasuke's internally fond of Naruto b/c he's the only boy who doesn't try to suck up to Sasuke as an Uchiha heir or for his skills. 

Sakura simply hangs around Naruto.

--

later

Naruto fails the graduation exam and Sakura grabs Sasuke's hand and goes to the Hokage Tower, planning to convince the Hokage that Naruto is stronger than half the kids in class and that's why he shouldn't be held back because of 1 E-rank jutsu.

Mizuki gets to Naruto.

Hokage uses his crystal ball to watch Naruto find out about the Kyuubi, and at that moment, Sakura and Sasuke burst in the door and see what happens in the Crystal Ball. 

Naturally they find out the truth and (reluctantly) go comfort Naruto over it.

I always felt keeping the Kyuubi secret to himself always bothered him, but he covers it up with fake cheer. Maybe it's better for Naruto's sake, to share his secret a little bit.

Just an idea ^^

#22 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

and I'm keeping the Sexy Jutsu.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#23 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

Don't. Redoing 700 chapters is way too time consuming, not to mention unnecessary.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#24 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

Don't. Redoing 700 chapters is way too time consuming, not to mention unnecessary.

chapter 1 is already being worked on. I'm just doing it for the fun of it. And I have to get used to it anyway, when it's time for me to be a Mangaka or DC comic artist.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#25 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:50 AM

Hey When you make NS canon... Make Sakura fall in love with Naruto after that POAL. If you're making it. Just try to make it realistic. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#26 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hey When you make NS canon... Make Sakura fall in love with Naruto after that POAL. If you're making it. Just try to make it realistic. 

Seconded, or at least her starting to realize Naruto genuinely loves her.

#27 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:55 PM

As ive stated earlier, I do believe she was already falling in love with Naruto before the POAL. But the POAL was almost certainly imho when she actually FELL in love. When the process was complete so to speak.

I think that in the wake of Narutos return she felt she couldn't adequately express her feelings for him, and she felt somewhat insignifigant next to him as if she couldn't keep up with him and stand at his side. Sakuras a proud girl, she doesn't back down but seeing how far Naruto had come made her realize just how far she had to go to be able to stand at his side.

hence the scene in the hospital where she asks him to wait for her a little bit longer.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#28 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

I would also have Sakura not follow the same path as Ino with medic ninja but that's me understanding women will think differently than most girls their age and will not chose career paths based on random rivraly. Ino should become a good intargator like her father and move away from her crush on Sasuke for chjoi the only pairing that made sense for her without having to look sideways. (Lol)
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#29 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:30 PM

I would also have Sakura not follow the same path as Ino with medic ninja but that's me understanding women will think differently than most girls their age and will not chose career paths based on random rivraly. Ino should become a good intargator like her father and move away from her crush on Sasuke for chjoi the only pairing that made sense for her without having to look sideways. (Lol)

I agree, Ino should've been an interrogator or something based on combat. The medic thing seemed only to be out of rivalry with Sakura and honestly didn't suit Ino IMO.

#30 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

A little medical training actually does fit Ino.

The knowledge of medical skills would be a boon in interrogation as she could use it for a number of reasons.

Also if you watched the recent filler they did a decent job explaining Inos choice to study medical Ninjutsu. She wanted to contribute to her team and felt she was incapable of mastering her clans jutsu.

Tsunade helped her overcome her self imposed lack of skill and she learned the basics which helped her via medical ninjutsu to learn and master her family jutsu.

So yes Ino can and should learn at least some basic fundamentals of medical Ninjutsu especially since as Sakuras rival she sure as heck wouldn't let Sakura just surpass her.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#31 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

I agree that it never suited Ino to become a medic like Sakura an interrogator like her father would have suited her far better than a medic due to her skills he had given her to make what is the ShikaChoIno team a better version of the first generation. I was somewhat surprised when she became a medic since her father was an interrogator and not the medic it just seemed out of place and a way to show rivraly with Sakura even when they had mended their friendship.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#32 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

The knowledge of medical skills would be a boon in interrogation as she could use it for a number of reasons.

Also if you watched the recent filler they did a decent job explaining Inos choice to study medical Ninjutsu. She wanted to contribute to her team and felt she was incapable of mastering her clans jutsu.

Tsunade helped her overcome her self imposed lack of skill and she learned the basics which helped her via medical ninjutsu to learn and master her family jutsu.

So yes Ino can and should learn at least some basic fundamentals of medical Ninjutsu especially since as Sakuras rival she sure as heck wouldn't let Sakura just surpass her.

However, it's didn't fit with the storyline since she does master her clans justu and even was shown using said Justu on one of the Askstui members in the manga and anime. She could have easily used her rivraly to get better at the family justu to out do her father in his skills as a interrogator.

#33 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:52 PM

Ino's not even that good a medic, I agree that she should be versed in it to help her interrogation skills & team but making her SOLELY a medic was lazy writing. Sakura is also the blunt forces brawns of her team in addition to being a medic. Ino's mind control jutsu is awesome but it was rarely used. I dunno, I just expected Ino, with her strong loud personality, to have more combat skills to her. But that's probably just Kishimoto's sexism.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 30 April 2015 - 10:54 PM.

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:15 AM

Ino shouldn't be a master ,medic No I agree with that. Even the anime filler follows this path with tsunade only training her in the basics and fundamentals with the intention of helping her get better at her clans jutsu. .

As for her combat skills I think ino was under estimated in that regard she should have been a fundamentally sound martial artist, solid basics with the 3 basic ninjutsu. And intelligent and tactical enough to support Shikamarus more strategic over view of things.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:25 AM

Ino shouldn't be a master ,medic No I agree with that. Even the anime filler follows this path with tsunade only training her in the basics and fundamentals with the intention of helping her get better at her clans jutsu. .

As for her combat skills I think ino was under estimated in that regard she should have been a fundamentally sound martial artist, solid basics with the 3 basic ninjutsu. And intelligent and tactical enough to support Shikamarus more strategic over view of things.

Ino got the best grades in the Ninja Academy along with Sasuke so yes she should've been seen more on par with Shikamaru's intellect & helped him with his strategies. That would've been interesting to see.

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:30 AM

Ino got the best grades in the Ninja Academy along with Sasuke so yes she should've been seen more on par with Shikamaru's intellect & helped him with his strategies. That would've been interesting to see.

Shikamaru is too smart, so I don't think ino is on par with him. Not even sasuke on par with shikamaru in term of intelligent.

#37 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:41 AM

Shikamaru is too smart, so I don't think ino is on par with him. Not even sasuke on par with shikamaru in term of intelligent.

Well, not as smart as Shikamaru... Just more helpful to him like giving suggestions etc.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

Well, not as smart as Shikamaru... Just more helpful to him like giving suggestions etc.

I think the smartest girl in this manga is sakura.
I mean sakura doesn't rely on cheating in the chunin test.

#39 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:15 AM

No Sakuras clearly smarter then anyone save Shikamaru who was shown to be holding back his scores because he was basically lazy.

Ino though is no slouch shes clearly intelligent, book learned, and has a tactical mind as shown during her fight with Sakura in the chunin exams.

that's why she makes a great compliment to Shikamaru planning wise, shes able to see on a smaller scale to supplement Shikamarus big picture strategies.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#40 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

Another reason why she should learn elemental ninjutsu and genjutsu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users