• Please log in to reply
776 replies to this topic

#21 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:00 PM

Very interesting. I have my own opinions on these types of issues but I feel like it's not my right to push them, especially since I don't live in Israel and I'm not Jewish. I just wish the genocide happening with Palestine would stop.

I am an American from the great state of Texas and I agree that the genocide of the palestians needs to stop. I am in a family that is 100% pro Iseral, when I bring up facts to discredit, what Iseral has done in the Middle East. Heck I have even defined Iran right to geting nukes by saying Iseral hasn't signed the NPT the nuclear disarmament treaty but Iran has signed it. In fact Iseral has 300-400 illegal nuclear weapons. They said but Iran is evil blah blah and I was like so the country who has signed the NPT is the evil one?
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#22 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:06 PM

I'm 100% Palestine. :/

ナルサク

#23 DextersBro

DextersBro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, tennis, culinary arts, hanging out with friends, tigers

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:42 AM

I don't like getting into politics but all I know is that I'm not part of the Republican party because

1. They're against gay marriage

2. They're against pro-choice

3. They fund war

4. They tend to favor the rich and not the poor

One of my favorite comedians George Carlin explains my political stance perfectly.

Dexter+on+fire.gif

#24 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

I am an American from the great state of Texas and I agree that the genocide of the palestians needs to stop. I am in a family that is 100% pro Iseral, when I bring up facts to discredit, what Iseral has done in the Middle East. Heck I have even defined Iran right to geting nukes by saying Iseral hasn't signed the NPT the nuclear disarmament treaty but Iran has signed it. In fact Iseral has 300-400 illegal nuclear weapons. They said but Iran is evil blah blah and I was like so the country who has signed the NPT is the evil one?

Dude god bless you because you've made me feel much more comfortable about voicing my opinons. I also live in Texas!! But yeah when the genocide of Gaza (let's call it what it is) was blasted all over the news that's when I took time out to understand the deep history between the Israel v. Palestine war. And even now I'm still continuing to learn because I'll admit that I don't know everything. But when that was happening I was so...furious at our government and our mass media for pretending as if Israel was innocent in all of this. They blamed the militia in Palestine to justify Israel's killings, just like how they use ISIL to justify killings of innocent people in Iraq and Iran. Around this time is when I finally started to realize how sadistic America really is towards other countries. It's amazing how much America can brainwash you into believing that they're "perfect" and "free".

I don't like getting into politics but all I know is that I'm not part of the Republican party because

1. They're against gay marriage

2. They're against pro-choice

3. They fund war

4. They tend to favor the rich and not the poor

One of my favorite comedians George Carlin explains my political stance perfectly.

Hi! Are you new here? I like you what you said and I have to agree- the Republican party exists to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. They only care about white, nuclear family households who are either upper middle class and above. They use lies and tall tales (Fox News) to further their propaganda to the American public. And it's funny, cause Americans are brainwashed with this mentality at an early age, and that's why Fox News is the most watched news channel today. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#25 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

Dude god bless you because you've made me feel much more comfortable about voicing my opinons. I also live in Texas!! But yeah when the genocide of Gaza (let's call it what it is) was blasted all over the news that's when I took time out to understand the deep history between the Israel v. Palestine war. And even now I'm still continuing to learn because I'll admit that I don't know everything. But when that was happening I was so...furious at our government and our mass media for pretending as if Israel was innocent in all of this. They blamed the militia in Palestine to justify Israel's killings, just like how they use ISIL to justify killings of innocent people in Iraq and Iran. Around this time is when I finally started to realize how sadistic America really is towards other countries. It's amazing how much America can brainwash you into believing that they're "perfect" and "free".

Hi! Are you new here? I like you what you said and I have to agree- the Republican party exists to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. They only care about white, nuclear family households who are either upper middle class and above. They use lies and tall tales (Fox News) to further their propaganda to the American public. And it's funny, cause Americans are brainwashed with this mentality at an early age, and that's why Fox News is the most watched news channel today. 

Since I'm currently not too much into policy (which is lamentable at someone my age tbh), I'm not gonna say anything about my impressions about the whole Israel vs Palestine topic.

Fox News... ABC... CNN... seriously, what's wrong with all these American channels? I move over to the US, and find out that almost all these channels are filled with propaganda and unneeded info about which bank in a five  kilometer radius were robbed... Back then in Germany, there were two major news channels. They delivered all the necessary info in exactly fifteen minutes five times a day and were as neutral as possible.

I hate the news channels here.

Edited by trang95, 21 May 2015 - 10:42 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#26 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

Since I'm currently not too much into policy (which is lamentable at someone my age tbh), I'm not gonna say anything about my impressions about the whole Israel vs Palestine topic.

Fox News... ABC... CNN... seriously, what's wrong with all these American channels? I move over to the US, and find out that almost all these channels are filled with propaganda and unneeded info about which bank in a five meter radius were robbed... Back then in Germany, there were two major news channels. They delivered all the necessary info in exactly fifteen minutes five times a day and were as neutral as possible.

Of the three major networks, Fox, CNN, and MSNBC, CNN is relatively closer to the middle of the spectrum. The problem is that the three aforementioned networks broadcast all day long, so they have to be able to fill the time slot. The local channels are fine, because they have much less time to talk about things, so they're not bloviating needlessly. ABC and CBS are generally good, from what I've noticed.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#27 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:36 PM

Fox News... ABC... CNN... seriously, what's wrong with all these American channels? I move over to the US, and find out that almost all these channels are filled with propaganda and unneeded info about which bank in a five meter radius were robbed... Back then in Germany, there were two major news channels. They delivered all the necessary info in exactly fifteen minutes five times a day and were as neutral as possible.

Yeah only the younger generation follows independent unbiased news sources here but other than that- the majority of Americans are brainwashed by their own media. My personal understanding is that corporations control us first; media second; and government third. It's crazy how time and time again Fox have been proven to lie and exaggerate facts yet almost our entire population still believes them. 

I'd say CNN is on thin ice, and so is  MSNBC and ABC. But it's mostly filled with dramatizations of actual events in order to evoke and persuade viewers.

Squad Roll call :

#28 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

Of the three major networks, Fox, CNN, and MSNBC, CNN is relatively closer to the middle of the spectrum. The problem is that the three aforementioned networks broadcast all day long, so they have to be able to fill the time slot. The local channels are fine, because they have much less time to talk about things, so they're not bloviating needlessly. ABC and CBS are generally good, from what I've noticed.

I used to compare CNN to BBC when I was younger... While it is indeed closer to the middle, I'm not particularly too satisfied. I remember this one post on tumblr that depicted two pics of the CNN webpage: The U.S. CNN webpage used a lot of (unnecessary) pathos unlike the International CNN webpage. I really became mad when in one of their clips they bashed another channel (I think it was FOX or so).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#29 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

(I'm on my phone so it's hard to properly quote. Forgive me)

"I like you what you said and I have to agree- the Republican party exists to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. They only care about white, nuclear family households who are either upper middle class and above. They use lies and tall tales (Fox News) to further their propaganda to the American public. And it's funny, cause Americans are brainwashed with this mentality at an early age, and that's why Fox News is the most watched news channel today."

I disagree with that statement. While that is definitely a legitimate criticism of the Republican Party, I promise it isn't the goal. Perhaps a side effect of common policies, but not the purpose. You make republicans out to be these evil people, but for the most part, they're doing what they honestly think is right. I grew up in a very republican family and though I now lean towards libertarianism, tons of the people I associated and still associate with are republicans and amazing people. It's just that what they think is important is a little different. There are good and moral people on all sides, but the republicans tend to gravitate towards wanting personal morality for individuals and promoting families and faith, etc, so it appeals to many great Christian people. The economic stance surrounds the principle of free markets, essentially from government non-intervention. While in theory, that is a great form of economy, it depends on many factors, and honestly I don't know if those factors are in place now. However there are certainly issues with the other forms of economy. I doubt there would ever be an economy that's perfect for all seasons.

Democrats tend to be the opposite, wanting no regulation in the social sphere whereas wanting government intervention in economy. While there's something to be said about accepting people's choices, I think people go overboard. Yes, it's good to accept others but I feel so often people use "freedom of expression!" as an excuse to partake of awful things. Idk, I definitely relate more to the republican sense of morality, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I think politics have a place in that sphere. If that makes sense. As far as government intervention in economy, I don't know, man. I'll need to study more but I just don't like the idea of government intervention. It gives them too much power and messes up the entire principle of a self-sustaining economy. But I digress. Most of what I know comes from the awesome class I took last semester, haha.

I'm kind of at the point where I maintain the republican sense of economy, although I do think we need to do more to create opportunities for people who don't have the learning or chances to get jobs, while adopting a more democratic view of social issues (except abortion). Even if I don't agree with everything, I think it's people's decision what they want to do and won't argue against it as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else (which is why I'm against abortion). So that's me. I'm more interested in the theory surrounding politics and the political parties than the particular events, haha. I should probably get more up to date on current events, but what's current today will be old news tomorrow... *sigh*

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#30 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

I might be wrong, but I think Pix was talking about the corrupt politicians from the republican party, not the voters.

I understand you're afraid the government will abuse their power with intervention, but just because the power doesn't belong to the government doesn't mean it belongs to the people. With capitalism, it belongs to a few people on the top, but a good government will even it out. Besides, I don't see how the government is going to abuse intervention, it really isn't that beneficial for them. But I'm no expert on American politics, so feel free to fill me in.

Also when it comes to abortion, it is impossible to not hurt anybody the way you're describing it. You say people should do anything they want as long as they don't hurt anybody, but forcing someone to give birth is hurting them. It is a violation. You have to make a choice between the fetus and the pregnant person. Your argument is bad because it can easily be flipped around.

ナルサク

#31 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

I might be wrong, but I think Pix was talking about the corrupt politicians from the republican party, not the voters.

I understand you're afraid the government will abuse their power with intervention, but just because the power doesn't belong to the government doesn't mean it belongs to the people. With capitalism, it belongs to a few people on the top, but a good government will even it out. Besides, I don't see how the government is going to abuse intervention, it really isn't that beneficial for them. But I'm no expert on American politics, so feel free to fill me in.

Also when it comes to abortion, it is impossible to not hurt anybody the way you're describing it. You say people should do anything they want as long as they don't hurt anybody, but forcing someone to give birth is hurting them. It is a violation. You have to make a choice between the fetus and the pregnant person. Your argument is bad because it can easily be flipped around.

Not only the negative attitude towards abortion ticks me off (b/c yes I support abortion and my cousin who is a nurse told me plenty of reasons why it ought not to be forbidden), but the fact that so many states STILL outlaw gay/lesbian marriage is infuriating to me. I've met more homophobic people where I live right now than anywhere else so far...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

Not only the negative attitude towards abortion ticks me off (b/c yes I support abortion and my cousin who is a nurse told me plenty of reasons why it ought not to be forbidden), but the fact that so many states STILL outlaw gay/lesbian marriage is infuriating to me. I've met more homophobic people where I live right now than anywhere else so far...

Equal marriage rights are so basic it shouldn't be a debate, but there are many LGBT issues that infuriates me more. 40% of homeless youths are lgbt, in many states you risk getting fired for being gay or trans, in California it is legal for a jury to blame a trans woman for her own murder. etc.

ナルサク

#33 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

The argument of abortion basically comes down to whether or not a fetus is considered a human. If a fetus is human then killing it IS murder and there's no debate. That's that. However, in the Roe V Wade decision they had to decide whether or not a fetus was considered human and basically they were like "well, the constitution doesn't say unborn babies are people, and citizens are people who are BORN in the U.S., so a person isn't alive until they're born." It was a completely arbitrary, void of science decision, based completely on the interpretation of law, and came as a result of the sexual revolution so women could do whatever they want and not suffer any repercussions for it. Well, I don't know how a fetus isn't considered a human. Babies can be born three months premature and still survive. They have a heartbeat within like one or two months. Their nervous systems develop early on and many abortions are done on humans who have fully developed pain receptors. Partial birth abortions are absolutely disgusting and should be illegal.

My point is, going back to simple ethics, a person's right to life is greater than someone else right to anything else, whether it's property or even their own bodies. I believe in free choice, and most women who get abortions already made the choice when they had sex. They knew the risks, even if they use protection, and I'm sorry but that's the way it is. In cases where there's a danger to the mother, obviously I would support the option of abortion because that isn't fair - the woman's right to life is in danger as well.

Yeah, abortion is probably the thing I get the most passionate about... :P

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#34 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

Equal marriage rights are so basic it shouldn't be a debate, but there are many LGBT issues that infuriates me more. 40% of homeless youths are lgbt, in many states you risk getting fired for being gay or trans, in California it is legal for a jury to blame a trans woman for her own murder. etc.

Blame a trans woman for her own murder? How the crap does that work? O.o

SHINACHIKU

#35 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:01 AM

The problem with many pro-life people is that it's not nearly, if at all, as much about ensuring the life of the fetus as much as it is about punishing the woman for not acting the way they think she should've acted when it should be none of their business in that regard. Seriously, how many of those pro-life people even care about the fetus after it becomes a baby and is actually born? Chances are that that forget about it very quickly or else they would be doing everything they can to make sure the woman is able to raise the baby in a healthy environment or at least help the woman put it up for adoption if she really can't care for it herself, and then there's the issue about the US leading in child poverty levels and such.

And, as mentioned, it's largely the Republican politicians who don't practice what they preach and constantly demonstrate that they're complete hypocrites (a lot of citizens blindly agree with those hypocrites too, unfortunately). They spout a lot of the conservative talk in order to gain blind support, but if one were to actually pay attention to the things they say alongside the things they actually do, they constantly flip-flop and, again, are hypocrites.

For example, they talk about "personal responsibility", yet if it ever involves themselves or those they support, they never talk about that person(s) taking responsibility and constantly keep trying to shift the blame onto someone or something else, yet if it's a Democratic person, a minority, or anyone they don't like, they'll harp on and on about being "responsible" like no tomorrow. Like Fox "News" personalities constantly lie, omit/twist truths, and so on, yet never get punished for any of it when they get caught, yet if another network like MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, or any other does even a tiny fraction of what they did on a daily basis, Fox "News" demands they be held accountable and they usually are, either resigning or being fired. Bill O'Reilly has been caught lying red-handed several times about several events now (and is now implicated in domestic abuse and such), but nothing has ever happened to him whereas Brian Williams, of NBC, is suspended for six months after admitting himself that he lied about one event he said happened to him when it didn't.

It's all just complete double standards for them and their voter base never questions it, and that's the way they like it.

2e5.gif

#36 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:38 AM

I think that's the way it is with all sides. Democrats and Republican politicians alike are scumbags. Of course you have some in the mix who actually care about doing the right thing, but because politics are so polarized, I feel like they have to change their actual stances to gain voters and so they aren't personally invested in their platform. Then we have people, republicans AND democrats, who vote just because of the party label next to a candidate. It's not about the person or their politics but their party. I'm not saying that the Republican Party is perfect, but I AM saying that showing such a bias against an entire party, both voters and politicians, kinda just proves that the issue you were just applying to the Republican Party rests with the Democratic Party as well.

As for abortions, one of the issues that obviously arises is that if a woman wanted an abortion but couldn't get one, she probably won't raise the kid in the best home. While that's a valid argument, I still think that a person deserves the right to live. No one would consider killing a homeless person because they don't have good living standards. So first of all, that's not a valid argument because right to life trumps anything else. Second, I think that along with not allowing abortions, we should help take care of children born into not good homes, particularly helping place children who are out up for adoption. Also, hopefully if abortions weren't an out, people as a whole would be more responsible. I'm not saying we should eliminate abortions AND contraceptives, just that I 100% believe that ending the life of a fetus with a beating heart is murder. Honestly, I would be okay with defining that as when ACTUAL human life starts. There is a time when the baby is literally a clump of cells, but when the heart starts beating, it's alive and has organ and killing it is murder.

SHINACHIKU

#37 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

You would love my family, though we're a middle of the rode family some liberals and some conservative. I am a Libertarian socialist, I agree it's amazing at how much they can be brainwashed into beleiving BS spouted by our Mass media. I started looking into to the conflict, when I was learning about it in school, oh you should have heard the moaning from some of the kids, when I bad mouthed perfect Iseral for their attack on the Uss Liberty in the six day war, which they did start mind you.

Edited by Ryriena, 25 May 2015 - 10:56 PM.

Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#38 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:38 AM

You would love my family, though we're a middle of the rode family some liberals and some conservative. I am a Libertarian socialist, I agree it's amazing at how much they can be brainwashed into beleiving BS spouted by our Mass media. I started looking into to the conflict, when I was learning about it in school, oh you should have heard the moaning from some of the kids, when I bad mouthed perfect Iseral for their attack on the Uss Liberty in the six day war, which they did start mind you.

Omg so you know how it feels to be "that kid" too! Like when I took my first African American studies class (before I wanted to major in it) it was mostly non-blacks and they literally said they only took it for the credit or because they like "black music". Rest assured that that entire semester was filled with my ranting and bashing of cultural appropriation, fetishization, and de-humanization. The fact that humanity as a whole can't treat humans like humans is a serious issue. The whole damn system is messed up. Oh watch this. Lol at Jeb Bush: 

Squad Roll call :

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

The question is when does a human become a person. Of course the fetus is human, or else it could be of any other species like a cat or a dog. You are wrong when you say the fetus feels pain too, and I'm sorry for the long source, but here. tl:dr, abortion is painless for at least 30 weeks, and very few abortions are made after that, mostly for crisis situations.

Blame a trans woman for her own murder? How the crap does that work? O.o

I saw it a while ago, but checked up on it again. Turns out it's the other way around, California is the only state that does not allow this. x) It's called the gay/trans panic defense.

Loved that video btw!

Edited by sushi., 26 May 2015 - 10:53 AM.

ナルサク

#40 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:57 AM

Omg so you know how it feels to be "that kid" too! Like when I took my first African American studies class (before I wanted to major in it) it was mostly non-blacks and they literally said they only took it for the credit or because they like "black music". Rest assured that that entire semester was filled with my ranting and bashing of cultural appropriation, fetishization, and de-humanization. The fact that humanity as a whole can't treat humans like humans is a serious issue. The whole damn system is messed up. Oh watch this. Lol at Jeb Bush: 

Lol yup I am a weird one that sticks up for my beliefs to the point to keep the clam in class my teachers would let me listen to my iPod lol while others were doing their reports. xd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users