Give Me a F.  

Give Me a I.

Give Me a V.

Give Me a E. 

What's that spelled? 

You guessed it #5.

We have finally reached the 5th Chapter for the Boruto Manga: 

http://mangastream.c...ruto/005/3661/1

Like I've mentioned before,  I knew exactly where it was going to end with this chapter as I have said in the past. I can easily say now that The recap won't be done until in November or December. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:53 AM

Who draws this garbage?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:21 AM

A Hinakittens Fanboy. :zaru: One of Kishi's former assistants to be exact. 

Summary my good man? you know I'm avoiding this trash

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 September 2016 - 10:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

It's so crazy.... It looks like a crappy Naruto knock off. Not the follow-up to one of the longest running/most popular/most widely read mangas of all time. 

Sometimes the illustration's good, sometimes the it's meh. Most of this issue, Sasuke just looks like a black shower curtain with a head floating on top of it. There is no hint of form beneath his cloak. (Lol - "Sasuke" keeps being autocorrected to "Seasick.")

And the storyline/character motivation is still super bland. No interesting characters, no quirky storylines or backgrounds. This is no Rookie 12.

These are a couple of forgettable kids being rescued by their super-important dads. And to fill in the in-between spaces, they throw in single panels of people we knew (Sakura, Ino, Temari). Not as a storyline, just as a way to fill out the pages. 

I'm not being harshly critical — people are being paid to plot and illustrate this. It's NOT being put out by a college student, posting it on deviant art in their spare time. And this hot mess of a manga is taking the place of other better creations by newer artists. All because they want to skim more money off an old franchise. 

You would think if they've committed to making a next gen series of Naruto, then they would be committed enough to do a good job at it. It just still blows my mind at how sub-par it is. 

#5 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

It's so crazy.... It looks like a crappy Naruto knock off. Not the follow-up to one of the longest running/most popular/most widely read mangas of all time. 

Sometimes the illustration's good, sometimes the it's meh. Most of this issue, Sasuke just looks like a black shower curtain with a head floating on top of it. There is no hint of form beneath his cloak. (Lol - "Sasuke" keeps being autocorrected to "Seasick.")

And the storyline/character motivation is still super bland. No interesting characters, no quirky storylines or backgrounds. This is no Rookie 12.

These are a couple of forgettable kids being rescued by their super-important dads. And to fill in the in-between spaces, they throw in single panels of people we knew (Sakura, Ino, Temari). Not as a storyline, just as a way to fill out the pages. 

I'm not being harshly critical — people are being paid to plot and illustrate this. It's NOT being put out by a college student, posting it on deviant art in their spare time. And this hot mess of a manga is taking the place of other better creations by newer artists. All because they want to skim more money off an old franchise. 

You would think if they've committed to making a next gen series of Naruto, then they would be committed enough to do a good job at it. It just still blows my mind at how sub-par it is. 

I have strong feelings they copycat/stealing Vincent Valentine design from FFVII Advent Children movie.

As long as the art keep like that, and with crap quality story, the doom of this franchise will be decided sooner or latter.

Btw have you guys read about this news

Looks like there will be another new game or DLC for storm 4, they gonna put Boruto movie into this game as DLC.

Edit: The link won't appear T_T

http://gematsu.com/2...oruto-announced

Edited by Yyubie, 09 September 2016 - 06:27 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:08 PM

Summary time. I was busy yesterday.

Cover page since this is a monthly manga and they are still trying to advertise it to their readers by having it colored. ""Despair" From the Beyond" well that line set up jokes for itself. The filler villains look stupid though i do love that big  guy burly mustache. Oh they are still advertising the Bolt's first volume...despite the fact that it has been out for over a month by this point. "DO YOU HAVE IT YET?!" Does that come off as desperate? Oh and kishimoto is still editor and creator he should also the writer since they are still just rehashing that movie.

Wow! The art looks worst then any fanmade Naruto comic i have seen since the ending. That my impression from the first image on the first page. Especially with Naruto with his face and hair. The Background is fine-ish. Naruto tells bolt the technology was banned from the exam and order Lee to give shikadai the win.

The obviously sleazy creator of the invention is angry that they were found out before they could do their own unveiling of the truth in order to promote their tech. Everyone is "disappoint" not much shock going around?

Art continues to be awful. I don't think this guy fully grasp the concept of motion. He understand it is suppose to happen, but can't draw it. So Naruto takes away Bolt headband saying he is not qualified to be a ninja. The daughter asked hinata what happening and wow hinata even looks worst then normal.

Naruto says he will be talking to bolt later which angers bolt. Once again that is not showing to action and reaction in form of motion. Bolt chew out his dad.

Naruto .... I think the expression is that he realize Bolt right but I'm not sure. And sleazy inventor comes out to promote his device.

While he does this the two generic uninteresting villains appear out of thin air. And we see that burly mustache.

Attack happens Temari and Sakura spring into action to save the audience. Gaara his son and the Raikage as well.

Naruto is attack from behind while telling bolt to run. Since he can't just tell bolt to run over his shoulder. No, he has to turn his complete body around and not face the enemy.

Sasuke appears saving Salad, and fight mustache while holding her. Some attempts at snarky dialogue.

Bolt uses invention on girly bad guy adsorb it through eye in palm.

Shikamaru uses his shadow to hold both. His shadow is adsorb by eye in palm.

How does this dialogue come off to you? Salad:...Bolt! Are you okay?! Bolt:...Are YOU okay?

They want the chakra fruit which is the tailed beast...so bee is dead then. They call the drug red earth and it prolong their lives. They are "coward that relies on doping."  

The girly one summon giant orb and bolt decides he must protect Salad by summoning a few shadow clones around her. Because clearly clone that disappear at you hit them once are still stronger then any woman apparently. Just goona assume this is where Salad will now start worshiping Bolt-sama. Naruto uses kurama's power. His eyes are a plus now. Did he learn to combine it with sage mode?

God this was boring.

Oh right people will probably be wondering what happen to hinata. Well near the end is the next time we see her she is hugging her daughter and thinks ".......................................................................................................................................................................................Naruto-kun." I'm not making that up.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 September 2016 - 03:04 AM.

#7 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:15 PM

Summary time. I was busy yesterday.

Cover page since this is a monthly manga and they are still trying to advertise it to their readers it colored. ""Despair" From the Beyond" well that line set up jokes for itself. Thwe fvillains look stupid though i do love that big  guy burly mustache. Oh they are still advertising the Bolt's first volume  despite it been out for over a month by this point. "DO YOU HAVE IT YET?!" Does that come off as desperate? Oh and kishimoto is still editor and creator he should also e writer since they are still just rehashing that movie.

Wow the art looks worst then any fanmade Naruto comic i have seen since the ending. That my impression from the first image on the first page. Especially with Naruto with his face and hair. The Background is fine-ish. Naruto tells bolt the technology was banned from the exam and order lee to give shikadai the win.

The obviously sleazy creator of the invention is angry they were found out before they could do their own unveiling of the truth in order to promote their tech. everyone is "disappoint" not much shock?

Art continues to be awful. I don't think this guy fully grasp the concept of motion he understand it is suppose to happen but can't draw it. So Naruto takes away Bolt headband saying he is not qualified to be a ninja. The daughter asked hinata what happening and wow hinata even looks worst then normal.

Naruto says he will be talking to bolt later which angers bolt. once again that is not showing to action and reaction in form of motion. Bolt chew out his dad.

Naruto .... i think the expression is realize Bolt right but I'm not sure. And sleazy inventor comes out to promote his device.

While he does this the two generic uninteresting villains appear out of thin air. And we see that burly mustache.

Attack happens Temari and Sakura spring into action to save the audience. Gaara his son and the Raikage as well.

Naruto is attack from behind while telling bolt to run since he can't just tell bolt to run over his shoulder no he has to turn his complete body around and not face the enemy.

Sasuke appears saving Salad, and fight mustache while holding her. Some snarky dialogue.

Bolt uses invention on girly bad guy adsorb it through eye in palm.

Shikamaru uses his shadow to hold both. His shadow is adsorb by eye in palm.

How does this dialogue come off to you Salad:...Bolt! Are you okay?! Bolt:...Are YOU okay?

They want the chakra fruit which is the tailed beast...so bee is dead then. They call the drug red earth and it prolong their lives. They are "coward that relies on doping." Gotta love that translation always so grammatically correct.

The summon giant orb and bolt decides he must protect Salad by summoning a few shadow clones around her. Naruto uses kurama's power. His eyes are a plus now. Did he learn to combine it with sage mode?

God this was boring.

Oh right people will probably be wondering what happen to hinata. Well near the end is the next time we see her she is hugging her daughter and thinks ".......................................................................................................................................................................................Naruto-kun." I'm not making that up.

Well about that, we did get first glance at it here: 

naruto-4430853.jpg

From Chapter 645!

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

It now just a "+."

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:57 PM

Welp, isn't that why I'm avoiding it like plague? :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

Welp, isn't that why I'm avoiding it like plague? :smile:

I'm not even reading it anymore all I'm doing now is just skipping to the last page to see how much further we get into the movie lol. 

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:06 AM

I'm not even reading it anymore all I'm doing now is just skipping to the last page to see how much further we get into the movie lol. 

Which why I'm apparently doing the chapter summaries.

Also can someone that understand art go through the chapter. All I can tell is this guy is failing to convincingly show movement and motion also the art still feels flat and lifeless.

#12 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:16 AM

Which why I'm apparently doing the chapter summaries.

Also can someone that understand art go through the chapter. All I can tell is this guy is failing to convincingly show movement and motion also the art still feels flat and lifeless.

I'll be honest, 

The arts been really inconsistent as each chapter progresses, even if you look at the chapter individually it feels very bland.  

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

I didn't bother reading the chapter, but it's just a rehash of when Momoshiki and Kinshiki attacked and Naruto has to use Six Paths Mode to fight him, right?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#14 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:47 PM

I didn't bother reading the chapter, but it's just a rehash of when Momoshiki and Kinshiki attacked and Naruto has to use Six Paths Mode to fight him, right?

Yup it was up to the point where Naruto was about Sacrifice himself to protect the village. 

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:58 PM

Then I'm not missing anything.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:51 PM

Aw, but you missing out on scrolling through the chapter with a bored uninterested expression on you face. So you can write a summary on this site because everyone else refuses to read it while thinking: "God this is so dull. Why did they rehash the entire movie chapter by chapter in a monthly series? Who is still financially supporting this? Wow do the people working on this wish they can end it themselves? The backgrounds are the only decent thing is this chapter. I do like that guy's mustache."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 September 2016 - 07:42 PM.

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:20 PM

i just read this chapter, it isn't too bad to be honest.. i'm really trying very hard to defend ikemoto, it seems like he didn't even want to do a sequel, he wanted a reboot but his superiors said no(not kishi, he washed his hands off this series a long time ago)

but when you have fan art like this... i just came across this today and i'm really shocked to see some people's dedication.. sure pacing and expressions are a bit wonky but... wow....

Edited by Hanabi, 10 September 2016 - 10:21 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:36 PM

I'm almost ready to get excited. Maybe, just maybe, the Hokage is ready to bite it. I'd have been upset to see him in die in the original series (well, for most of it). Now, they can't get rid of him fast enough.

Look, I can understand why Naruto would personally hate ninja technology and would want it banned from the Chunnin exams, but his logic skips a step. His response begs the question of why is someone who relies on it not the next generation of chuunin as well? I'm sure the characters know this or have discussed it, but it needs explaining, so the audience understands Naruto's position. Right now it looks like he opposes it just because that's not the way he did it. The technology looks great from the stand point who lack the talent or raw ability necessary to be learn the techniques. There is a reason people don't go to battle with swords and spears anymore. It's the same principle. 

This chapter would be be pretty decent if I cared about these characters.

EDIT: I will say that research has some balls to do what he did. Undermining the Hokage so openly and using his kid to do it. I'd actually like him if he didn't exude such a massive Snidely Whiplash aura. Every action( and even his drawing) scream "I'm a villain, you should hate me." I think subtlety might have been a better idea.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

We ain't seeing him die for another few years in story.

#20 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:44 PM

We ain't seeing him die for another few years in story.

I'm aware. That's why I am only almost excited. But at least if he gets captured or knocked unconscious they I don't have to read about him for awhile. I dislike both Naruto and Boruto, but they are even worse when they interact. Intentionally or not, they bring out the worst in each other as characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users