And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 21 2010, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey what gives the chapter hasn't been release yet?! argh1.png

Patience grasshopper xD

Edited by Strangelove, 21 July 2010 - 11:38 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#43 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 21 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler also confirms Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi in himself and the other in the seal on Naruto.

I said this three times already. Why did no one believe me? This was known a long time ago when Jiraiya I believe mentioned it.

I don't know why people missed this.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#44 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 21 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said this three times already. Why did no one believe me? This was known a long time ago when Jiraiya I believe mentioned it.

I have also known since Jiraiya mentioned it. I am not surprised. I was just wondering where the other half went to. I know now.

I am surprised how impatient some people are. The chapter will come out when it comes out. dry.gif

#45 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

sry James-sama, 500 chapters is alot to remember, and the whole Sasuke has the other half theory seemed so plausible, haha, guess i'm relieved he doesn't though sweatdrop.gif

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (tojot @ Jul 21 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have also known since Jiraiya mentioned it. I am not surprised. I was just wondering where the other half went to. I know now.

I am surprised how impatient some people are. The chapter will come out when it comes out. dry.gif

Sorry but I find it highly unfair for One Piece to be released early and not Naruto. mad.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 July 2010 - 12:33 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 22 2010, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but I find it highly unfair for One Piece to be released early and not Naruto. mad.gif

I feel the same way, this stinks dry.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#48 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:09 AM

you guys just need to get over it lol

One Piece is impossibly popular in Japan so will always be spoiled first and thus scanalated first, just be glad you will read the chapter translated for you days before it is released to the Japanese public.

it sells roughly three times as much as Naruto and almost more than all the other top manga's combined

Edited by Verilance, 22 July 2010 - 01:10 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#49 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 22 2010, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One Piece is impossibly popular in Japan so will always be spoiled first and thus scanalated first, just be glad you will read the chapter translated for you days before it is released to the Japanese public.

it sells roughly three times as much as Naruto and almost more than all the other top manga's combined

The animation...is sorta bad...the characters are weird looking xD

#50 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 21 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The animation...is sorta bad...the characters are weird looking xD

your opinion of course, a view not shared by the three million Japanese folks who buy the volumes when they are printed compared to Naruto's around One million.

you will never win an argument based on your opinion when the facts are in black and white.

both are good in their own way

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#51 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 21 2010, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be fair, we have been told other things which were untrue, or half-truths, like this, before....

For example, it was stated that to extract a bijuu from its host would kill the bijuu. Half-truth -- if a certain procedure is used to transfer the bijuu, it can be transferred without killing the host (as it was to Kushina, and was supposed to be from her to Naruto), although normal methods of removing bijuu probably would kill the host (as it did Gaara).

It's also been strongly hinted that sealing a bijuu into a host must be done at birth, and that it would require the sacrifice of a life (as it did for Gaara, and appeared to have been done -- before Kushina's explanation -- for Naruto); however, Kushina clearly had a bijuu sealed inside her after she was at least an Academy-student aged girl, possibly older (as we have no declaration exactly when it was done, only that she was able to ask questions first). It also appears as if Naruto was supposed to recieve a bijuu without the sacrifice of a life.

Give me time to think and I could go on, but I think there's reason to be... suspicious, at least, of something like that.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#52 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:30 AM

I have a feeling MS is waiting on Bleach's chapter to update that and then update Naruto.

----------------
Now playing: Story Of The Year - Until the Day I Die
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#53 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 22 2010, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be fair, we have been told other things which were untrue, or half-truths, like this, before....

For example, it was stated that to extract a bijuu from its host would kill the bijuu. Half-truth -- if a certain procedure is used to transfer the bijuu, it can be transferred without killing the host (as it was to Kushina, and was supposed to be from her to Naruto), although normal methods of removing bijuu probably would kill the host (as it did Gaara).

It's also been strongly hinted that sealing a bijuu into a host must be done at birth, and that it would require the sacrifice of a life (as it did for Gaara, and appeared to have been done -- before Kushina's explanation -- for Naruto); however, Kushina clearly had a bijuu sealed inside her after she was at least an Academy-student aged girl, possibly older (as we have no declaration exactly when it was done, only that she was able to ask questions first). It also appears as if Naruto was supposed to recieve a bijuu without the sacrifice of a life.

Give me time to think and I could go on, but I think there's reason to be... suspicious, at least, of something like that.

Maybe, the sealing is different in each nation.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 July 2010 - 01:42 AM.

#54 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 21 2010, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong! Not even two times (2.4 vs 1.5 million) And in the US, where the scanalators are located and post scanalations in English, Naruto is still No 1, One Piece doesn't even make top 10 selling titles. They are doing this for fellow English language readers, so by popularity Naruto should be first, then Bleach, and let the One Piece readers wait. No, the reason why they do One Piece first, Naruto last is because that's what the scanalators like best. Plus there's not much dialogue to translate in One Piece, it's mostly action scenes. Bleach falls about the middle, and Naruto is very dialogue rich, so it takes the longest to get a translation finished. Naruto is nearly as dialogue rich as a shoujo manga. And if you look at the most popular series in the US, they are mostly dialogue rich manga, even if they are an action orientated shonen manga like Naruto.

Edited by ciardha, 22 July 2010 - 03:23 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#55 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

I loved I glad they showed Iruka's parent like I prdeicted and I guess it was cool they even showed Kuenai father at least we know she has a family history. Sadly Sakura and her family are really not that important but her time will come. Sad ending. Well atleast most people got some questions answered. Write more tomorrow batter dying again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users