Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1081 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:14 PM

I was hoping for Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo be there with him or with Naruto and the others inside the cave or inside the moon as backup. But I'm guessing Sasuke went alone then. Oh well. Glad a new page came out.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1082 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:46 PM

I was hoping for Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo be there with him or with Naruto and the others inside the cave or inside the moon as backup. But I'm guessing Sasuke went alone then. Oh well. Glad a new page came out.

I know what you mean, Derock.

#1083 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:19 PM

Well, I'm just happy we got a new page since I want to know where all of this will lead and what Sasuke will do to help.

I still hope we get a fight with Sakura vs. Hinata.

#1084 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:36 PM

Nothing much to comment on tbh. It's a transition page so I'll just wait for the next one.

I agree with Derock though. It would've been nice if Taka was around tho'...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1085 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:56 AM

Nothing much to comment on tbh. It's a transition page so I'll just wait for the next one.

I agree with Derock though. It would've been nice if Taka was around tho'...

Same here. Feels dumb we didn't see them yet.

#1086 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 March 2021 - 08:28 PM

Okay, we have a new page that came out last night.

degbz3i-45fa9386-8162-4104-a285-4182fd70

It seems that Sasuke saved the group, but it also seems that Sakura is upset that she couldn't do anything to help him.

#1087 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:18 PM

Gonnna say it again..... we need more damn it 

anticipation is killing me lol!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1088 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:19 PM

Okay, gotta give it to the author! Reiterating the previous NaruSaku scene only that this time it's Sasuke the one witnessing it it's chef's kiss!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1089 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 March 2021 - 11:20 PM

Sakura's words to yamato are now going to sasuke, I wonder if that means sasuke is going to tell her she loves naruto?

#1090 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 12:16 AM

Sakura's words to yamato are now going to sasuke, I wonder if that means sasuke is going to tell her she loves naruto?

Oh, I know that would be good, with him saying something that might help Sakura.

#1091 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 01:26 AM

I don't thin he would care about this, at all.

#1092 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 01:34 AM

Well, the fact that Sasuke is actually involved in the story instead of a promotional scam would already make this better received in Japan.

#1093 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 02:08 AM

LOL guys! For some reason, I thought this was the Boruto thread when I clicked on it. Since I don't read that manga, I thought the above page was a scene from the latest chapter (with Naruto losing the kyuubi). Combined with the comments yall are making about this page, it was really getting my hopes up! Should've known!!!

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#1094 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 02:28 AM

I feel like this page is gonna be the inverse of the NaruSaku "parting" moment and is instead going to be the Sasusaku parting moment, only this version will actually make sense!

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#1095 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 03:05 AM

LOL guys! For some reason, I thought this was the Boruto thread when I clicked on it. Since I don't read that manga, I thought the above page was a scene from the latest chapter (with Naruto losing the kyuubi). Combined with the comments yall are making about this page, it was really getting my hopes up! Should've known!!!

It switches whenever a new page for this thing comes out and I rarely comment on this topic.

#1096 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 March 2021 - 11:12 AM

Okay, we have a new page that came out last night.

degbz3i-45fa9386-8162-4104-a285-4182fd70

It seems that Sasuke saved the group, but it also seems that Sakura is upset that she couldn't do anything to help him.

I have to say, I never expected to see Sasuke use this Susano this early. As a matter of speaking SP did his character injustice and to his fanbase lol.

I'm not surprise to not seeing Team Taka with Sasuke with the pacing of this story. With how much little time Tokai has in his spare time to do this doujin, he's cutting straight to the point of this story, which focuses on Naruto/Sakura (majority) and Toneri/Hinata. Only characters that are relevant for the plot like Shika and Sai (because they are in the same squad) will be shown throughout the remaining duration of this story. If we do get see the rest of Taka members or any other side character, it may just be for only cameo appearances.

There's not that much needed to be said about Sasuke's involvement as it's highly anticipated to see a flipflop in change of pairing. I will like to see how much panels he gets in this story.

The bottom of the page triggered a flashback in the cave. By the way Sasuke stare's blankly at Sakura looks a lot like Naruto from film version when he stood there silently (because his voice actor refused to voice the lines) when Sakura was saying all that nonsense BS about him not every having fillings for her  blah blah blah. I wonder if Tokai is going to mirrored that version through Sasuke because it looks like Sakura will release all those build anger, frustration and sadness accumulated over the years.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1097 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 March 2021 - 11:19 AM

One thing you forgot is Sasuke's appearance at the end of the previous chapter. He's going to appear again (possibly) so he's probably the reason why Shikamaru and Sai suddenly appeared now.

Your prediction is spot on  :wink:

Well, the fact that Sasuke is actually involved in the story instead of a promotional scam would already make this better received in Japan.

If I remember correctly. SP only granted him like 5 seconds worth of screen time  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1098 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:48 PM

Has it really only been a week since the last page came out feels like 2-3 at most

#1099 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:40 PM

Again I must appreciate this story to its fullest. not just because of the shipping, though that IS NICE but just at how "in character everyone is" ad how the plot utilizes them FAR better than the actual movie. Not one character acts artificially OOC or in a cringing manner, which is what I like most about this Doujinshi  :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 April 2021 - 12:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1100 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 April 2021 - 05:34 AM

I wonder how they will kiss.

509356167_759751.gif?4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users