Depressed for coming back to school/that summer vacation is over.  :cry:

#4704 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Sweaty! Summer came to early for my taste.

#4705 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

Excited, my team plays in regionals next week.

#4706 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

I'm kinda feeling a lot right now. This is going to be long:

Death scares the kitten out of me. I know that's common for everyone, but I've been really really fretting over it lately. The thought of just dying one day, of losing the ability to think, is kittening terrifying. I was raised Catholic, and most of those beliefs I held are now gone. There's only one I find myself clinging to, find myself trying to believe, and that's the idea of an afterlife. I cling to it because... if we do just die one day and that's it, there goes our ability to think and comprehend, forever... well, that just wrecks my enjoyment of life completely. I wouldn't be able to live with any joy whatsoever believing that my existence is absolutely meaningless, that it'll just fade to nothing one day. I've tried before, and that was when I felt the most miserable I ever have. 

I'll be honest, believing that there's an afterlife in the past did affect how I lived/felt. I felt happier, I enjoyed every second of my life more because I knew I wouldn't lose my ability to think. Now that it's in question, I feel meh. I have a limited enjoyment of anything and everything. When I tried believing that death was the end of everything, that I wouldn't be able to think anymore, I was literally waiting for time to pass because nothing mattered. Friends could be abandoned because they didn't matter. Trying to improve anyone else's life was pointless, improving humanity was pointless because we'd all lose our rational thought eventually, we'd all fade to nothing eventually and there'd be no point in trying to improve our lives. 

I don't know where I'm going with this. I just... I felt I needed to type it out. I don't know. I can't live without an afterlife. I need to find some proof of it, somewhere. Some solid ground for it. I need to.

Sorry for taking up so much space, this thread was just perfect for me to use right now..

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#4707 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

Old... I feel really old....

Nostalgic might be the word...

Yep.... new faces, some familiar ... many are so.... let's say squishable, I want to squish everyone's face and coo over the fact that there are more members now than back in the day.

#4708 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Better then last week. There was no heatwave today.

#4709 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:11 AM

Death scares the kitten out of me. I know that's common for everyone, but I've been really really fretting over it lately. The thought of just dying one day, of losing the ability to think, is kittening terrifying. I was raised Catholic, and most of those beliefs I held are now gone. There's only one I find myself clinging to, find myself trying to believe, and that's the idea of an afterlife. I cling to it because... if we do just die one day and that's it, there goes our ability to think and comprehend, forever... well, that just wrecks my enjoyment of life completely. I wouldn't be able to live with any joy whatsoever believing that my existence is absolutely meaningless, that it'll just fade to nothing one day. I've tried before, and that was when I felt the most miserable I ever have. 

I'll be honest, believing that there's an afterlife in the past did affect how I lived/felt. I felt happier, I enjoyed every second of my life more because I knew I wouldn't lose my ability to think. Now that it's in question, I feel meh. I have a limited enjoyment of anything and everything. When I tried believing that death was the end of everything, that I wouldn't be able to think anymore, I was literally waiting for time to pass because nothing mattered. Friends could be abandoned because they didn't matter. Trying to improve anyone else's life was pointless, improving humanity was pointless because we'd all lose our rational thought eventually, we'd all fade to nothing eventually and there'd be no point in trying to improve our lives. 

I don't know where I'm going with this. I just... I felt I needed to type it out. I don't know. I can't live without an afterlife. I need to find some proof of it, somewhere. Some solid ground for it. I need to.

Sorry for taking up so much space, this thread was just perfect for me to use right now..

I'm a Christian XD and dying one day doesn't scare me one bit (okay maybe a little but that's natural) 

the only thing that I don't want is to die young.....XD or from something really sucky....

but..yea believing in an afterlife like Heaven is just so calming and makes life worth living~ 

^_^  and it's something to look forward too~

Edited by merryGOflava, 05 June 2013 - 05:12 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#4710 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

I'm feeling proud. 

#4711 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

Feeling nervous for business law recitation tomorrow!  :argh:

#4712 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Trollish 

Trollface-3-c.gif

#4713 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

I feel a bit angry. :hm:

I can't stand people who leave their clothes in the washer/dryer in a complex 20-30 minutes after the cycle is over! Organize your time people!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#4714 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

So fricken pissed off right now.

So I was meant to go out for dinner with my parents to celebrate their wedding anniversary AND get a good night's sleep, but nope, school decides to bless me with a major science assignment and an English essay today and make both due tomorrow.

Thanks school, for ruining my kittening day.

JA2DBzd.png

#4715 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Just follow this chart.. I used to share the exact same sentiments about death when I was a mere kid lol.

why-worry.jpg

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4716 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Bored lol

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#4717 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Depressed. Just one of those days I guess.

#4718 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

Calmly on edge,and reflective.
I just read that and it barely makes sense.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#4719 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

bored as hell. So bored I'm refreshing the homepage every few seconds waiting for some activity to happen.

eh10ut.jpg

#4720 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:18 AM

Mentally tired :/ both boys are sick and my hubby is working 12-16hr days 7 days a week, so it's just me on parenting duty.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users