5 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:27 PM

Hi, long time no see. I've been watching "Your Name" and was inspired to do a NaruSaku story. I haven't seen  much  NS stories around ff.net and wanted to add. I'm at least trying to post a chapter every day. I'm hoping to at least complete this by 12-15 chapters.

Summary:The world is ending and everything is silent. People are vanishing, fading into nothingness. Estranged for over a decade, Naruto and Sakura reconnect over the loss of their family, friends and their lost love.

Story: https://www.fanficti...84917/1/Heal-Me

#2 Merchant Of Blue Death

Merchant Of Blue Death

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:21 PM

I read this a few days ago and I admit, it was different but enjoyable. I can see these two running towards each other in a situation such as the one in the story. My only complaint is that I wish the chapters were longer. 

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:49 AM

Damn this sounds sweet will need to read it when I can, just a warning you might get reviews from NH and SS fans I've been getting them too sadly.

#4 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:37 PM

I read this a few days ago and I admit, it was different but enjoyable. I can see these two running towards each other in a situation such as the one in the story. My only complaint is that I wish the chapters were longer. 

I didn't actually intend for the fic to be super long. A few more chapters and it's done.

#5 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

Omg yes I love this whole initiative of getting more NS fanfics out there! I fully support this! Im excited to read this! :D

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:50 PM

Omg yes I love this whole initiative of getting more NS fanfics out there! I fully support this! Im excited to read this! :D

Wubbzy can you give me the link of your fic the Advanceshhping, the one is angst doesn't ends so well (no because your fic is bad, but your fic is very good), sorry I don't remember the name.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users