• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

ad2b062cfcfefc9e353fe82d813f4034.jpg

I didn't see a thread for this, I was wondering if anyone had this game? Its pretty fun, to me at least. I got it last april or may I think, played it a lot during the summer, but had to put it down because of school and some of the fall games that were coming out. Just got back into it recently and I've been having a lot of fun with it. 

Anyone have thoughts on the game? 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:10 AM

The only elder scrolls game I have played is Skyrim. I enjoyed that a lot and was really excited about playing online until the reviews came out. I'm still debating if I should get it over other great game.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#3 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:05 AM

The only elder scrolls game I have played is Skyrim. I enjoyed that a lot and was really excited about playing online until the reviews came out. I'm still debating if I should get it over other great game.

I wasn't really aware of the reviews, I didn't get it until it came out on console. I had a hell of a lot of fun with it though. There's plenty to do, and going through the motions of an rpg is a breeze on this game.

EXL5X4B.png

#4 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:05 AM

I'll think about getting it maybe when its cheaper. BTW what system did u get it for?

#5 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:39 AM

Xbox 1. It should be pretty cheap now, tbh. It's been a while since its been out on console.

EXL5X4B.png

#6 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:20 PM

I just ordered for $30 on amazon XD. Now I'll just have to get another hard drive seeing as how low my memory is. Any advice for a noob.

#7 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 08:26 PM

Not much advice. I guess I'd say to just do all the quests in an area before moving on to the next place, so that you can enter the next area a bit overleveled (by like two or three levels). It just makes the game easier. There's guides online that go further in depth on character builds than anything I could possible give you lol

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ESO, RPG, MMORPG, Better than Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users