• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:01 AM

BlazingDynamo@ the same thing goes for Naruto he will NEVER love Hinata. Kishimoto keeps showing he will always love Sakura and the NH fandom doesn't get the hint, even a first grader would understand. As for Hinata I'm that confident she will never approach Naruto romantically simply if she never approach him back when he was been hated and ignored by the village (the one time when he truly needed a friend his age) she's not going to start now that everyone acknowledges him as a hero.

Exactly I agree he will just thank Hinata

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Well here's the thing. NaruHina can be a viable pairing, but they were never developed. Not even once. that ship tease we got at 615? Nothing came out of it. NOTHING. Naruto went back to calling Sakura his Girlfriend 16 chapters later. despite what so called neutral fans are saying there was no development there that was just throwing a bone. cause that hand holding was not even reflected on where as that part about Naruto finding a girl like Kushina was. Minato says Sakura reminds him of Kushina, and Naruto even called back to it. He didn't even say "Well despite what mom said I did not find a girl like her but she's still great" did he? If that's what he meant then why hesitate if he thinks he doesn't deserve Sakura or that she does not love him. It makes no sense to hesitate if Sakura was there if she was not the subject. And Even then I don't think Sakura knows what Naruto and Minato were talking about so that's especially nothing to hesitate about if Naruto meant Hinata.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 September 2014 - 06:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:32 PM

Naruto thanked Hinata in 559 and 615 and both occasions wasn't romantic at all (even with the hand holding). It was more in a friendship way.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

I am not a Hinata hater but I think Hinata should focus more on her clan instead of chasing after a boy who's not on her team you know what they say (Family comes first)

It's not even just that. She can crush on Naruto if she wants, but gosh, can't she at least try to get to know him? Instead of worrying about him, have faith in him? Instead of standing in the sidelines, actually go up and help him, like Sakura usually does? Instead she decides to do that when their in the middle of a war and she basically "dies" in front of him? What is that? That's what bothers me the most. They barely know each other, and it's Hinata's own fault. She should've been past those insecurities by now.

And now NaruHina fans are saying that she can now be comfortable around him? Maybe in life or death situations - but the girl barely knows him. Why? Because she never bothered to interact with him normally. That's why I believe that her crush is fangirlish. And fangirl crushes don't lead people anywhere.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruhina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users